Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 20, 2022 16:48:36 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Taco would notice quickly that Kasumi was getting consumed in her training. With the exams coming up, she was busying herself every day with training. Leaving when the sun was still low in the sky and returning when it was gone already. Sometimes they'd train together, but Kasumi would never pressure the other girl to do it.

This time, when Kasumi had woke up, Taco was still sound asleep and the demon refused to bother her girlfriends rest. Instead scribbled a note on the fridge.

'Taco- I went to go train. You were too comfortable laying there, I wouldn't dream of waking you. I made you lunch! It's in the fridge. -xoxoxo Kasumi'

Now, Kasumi was at the same training field she always used, trying to think of some way to give herself an edge in her exams. Kenjutsu was her speciaty but... she felt as though she might need something more broad than this. Something new.

"Only question is what. Ugh."

Thinking was not her forte.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 20, 2022 21:03:20 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the girl slept on her beloved’s couch she’d wake up a short while later after Kasumi left and woke up to a quiet home with only the humming of the fridge in her home to keep her company. As she looked around she’d take a shower and then make her way to the fridge where she’d see a note with the words XOXO’s she’d take some time to read it.

"Aww, sweet!” the girl would say excited for the meal she’d rub her hands together and open up the little box of food it wasn’t much but it was still food and she’d messily pig out on the meal.

She wasn’t used to eating out of these things but she was learning a whole being around Kasumi, after she finished her meal she’d put on her headphones and slap on her jacket and belt and make her way out the door jamming to some of her favorite tunes. After air drumming her way down the road she’d make it to the training field where she’d see Kasumi seemingly preoccupied with something which would cause the girl to raise a brow.

Taki seemed a little curious as to what she might be up too but would slowly approach the girl and place her arms around her neck. "How ya doin’ beautiful~” she’d give her a quick peck on the cheek before keeping her arm around her neck.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

237 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 20, 2022 21:03:50 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 20, 2022 21:17:20 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi would be making next to no progress at all in her training as Taco approached, scratching her head and grumbling low. She didn't even notice the other girl until Taco's arm was around her. She jumped, surprised a bit but quickly melted into Taco's embrace.

"Heya~ sleep okay? I'm having trouble coming up with what to train. I feel like I'm just missing something, but I don't know what. Heh."

She'd grumble again, furrowing her brows and burying her face into Taco's shoulder.

"The exams are close and I don't even have a training plan. Heh. I'm in some trouble here."

She'd squeeze Taco tightly, sighing into her jacket. Something about Taco being there made her feel stronger, at the least. Like she could do anything.

"You have any ideas for me? You're like much better than me at this stuff, aren't you? Just don't break my legs again. I have the exams coming up, you know."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 20, 2022 22:03:33 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would see them slump and frown in her beloved’s face hearing her suggestion. "Well…I wouldn’t say betta…you’ve obviously got more o da brains here but uhh…” the girl would sway keeping her in her hands for a brief moment. "But uhh...” she’d pull open her jacket. "Well what about genjhutsu. I got one I can teach ya…! You remeba dat one trick I tried to use on you last time where I spat in your face?” She’d say pointing a finger to the girl and give her a moment to respond before.

Afterwards she’d remove one of her hands from her shoulder "Lemme show you something.” as her hand would go down into her pockets she’d take out a small vail of ink. "I figured out how to turn it into something pretty cool might be pretty useful if we bump into one of dem Uchiha’s out dere and is poifect for de exams.” after a short moment she’d place the vail of ink in her mouth and would roll her shoulders back before looking straight up her mouth filled with ink and would shoot it out like a cloud towards Kasumi.

"Pretty cool right!” she’d say with a bunch of green goop coming out of her mouth, thought after a brief moment Kasumi would notice that her sight was suddenly gone. Taki would cross her arms. "It’s something I came wit after watching old tapes of some matches from back in da day, what’dya think?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

258 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 20, 2022 22:08:59 GMT -5
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 10:24:12 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Genjutsu? That was something that Kasumi had next to no experience in and could be something completely useful to her. She'd perk up at the suggestion, thinking hard on it. She did remember the mist from their first shot. The cheap shot that Taco had planned on her.

Dirty or not, taking away an opponents vision was something that was more than a little useful. Maybe the exact type of edge that Kasumi was looking for in this kind of thing, actually.

"A genjutsu? That's a brilliant idea! And you say I've got the brains. Heh. I'm starting to suspect that we share two braincells, and you've got control of them today."

Kasumi would watch as Taco swallowed the ink, wondering exactly what happened to make it into a genjutsu. Instead, Taco spit it out towards her and Kasumi managed to catch a glimpse of the girl drooling green ooze before her vision was swallowed by darkness.

"I don't know if you look cool, with that green slime on your chin, but you're still cute at least." Kasumi would joke, reaching out to feel for Taco and hands ending up on the girls chest. She didn't move them, looking with sightless eyes at her partner.

"So, uh, how does it work exactly? Where do I get that ink stuff?"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 11:42:12 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Two braincells, wow dats one more than I've have had in my whole life, I'll make ya a deal you keep it on the weekdays and I'll borrow it on the weekends." she'd joke As the girl stood there with the girl ink oozing out of her lips. For a few seconds she’d stand there watching the girl fumble about as her vision faded from her eyes. "Da blindness is only temporary but…” she’d feel her hands on her chest. "It’ll wear off in a little bit.” she’d place her arms around the girls shoulders pulling her close let her hands sink into her a bit.

"But for now I’ll just keep you here so you don’t go tripping all over ya self.” she’d sway with the girl in her arms for the moment. "As for da ink, I’ve got a couple vails on me. I can pass you one and show the formula for making the stuff once we get home.”

As she held onto her she’d soak in the moment and shortly after the girl would find her sight return. "Got ya sight back yet.” she’d ask, looking at her in her cute little eyes. "Even with ink on your face you still look adorable.” She’d think. After a moment of letting her hang on to her she'd take a small rag out of her pocket that she kept for moments like this and wiped off her mouth and then tossed it to Kasumi to do the same to clear out her eyes.

As she did so she’d open out the jacket and pull out another vile of ink. "I’ve got dis ink in 4 distinct colors, black, blue, green and red. Each one representing a different type o effect.” she’d spin on the heel of her boot. "Now Imma be honest I ain’t got dat part figured out yet…but for da most part I can show you da basics here catch.” after a brief moment she’d toss the green vile in the girls direction for her to catch.

"It’s awl about chakra control, somethin I kinda suck at, ya basically put da ink in ya mouth and then coat it wit chakra then do a spit take can ya do dat?” a spit take was easy but not something everyone had a grasp on so she needed to make sure her sweetie understood where she was coming from. She was a smart girl, Taki was sure she could do it.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

296 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 12:06:48 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Slowly but surely, Kasumi's vision returned to her. That was good, because it would be hard to learn the jutsu without her eyes to even see it or what she was doing. Speaking of which, she awkwardly pulled her hands back, setting them at her sides and standing straight like a soldier.

"Yes, I can see again. Which is nice. I was missing the view." She'd catch the vial that was tossed at her, looking at it suspiciously. If she didn't trust her girlfriend as much as she did, she'd wonder if this was poison.

"Chakara control. Ugh. Of course. I've been getting better at that, at least. Even if it's still a pain." Kasumi had been mastering her larger than average chakara reserves a lot more lately. Learning a Genjutsu was within her capability, right?

"I'll give it a go. Don't worry, I'll take care of you when your blind. I promise."

She put the vial in her mouth, shutting her eyes and ignoring the taste as she attempted to coat the liquid in her chakara. She might have held it just a little longer than Taco had, and might have accidentally swallowed a few sips, but still spit out the green mist towards her partner.

Green goop dripping down Kasumi's own chin, she watched curiously to see if there was any effect.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 12:55:31 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Aww ain’t you sweet…” With the girl cleaned up she’d take the vial and let her give it a go to see if she could pull off a proper spit take she’d remark on her grips with chakra control. "I know ain’t it the worst…I can barely pull off that uhh watta walking thingie.” after stating that however it gave the girl an idea.

"Man hey after dis you wanna go swimmin?” she’d say water was something that was around in Tsuchi no Kuni but Mizu no Kuni was practically a whole island they had to have some great spots to take a dip right? It'd be fun and maybe let Taki get an innocent little peak at her girlfriend.

But truth be told she honestly thought it’d be a fun way to spend an afternoon, But before she could get an answer she’d get a splatter of ink in her face, she’d recoil back a little. "Agh, nice spit take but ya forgot to add da chakra too it darlin.” she’d say wiping the gunk out of her eyes and chuckling.

Only with Kasumi could something as simple as training be fun no one had ever made her feel this way and she was so happy she could share some of her family techniques with her something that she held to her heart and didn’t trust anyone else with. "You'll take care of me huh...you betta keep that promise." she'd say jokingly.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

230 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 13:27:30 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

The attempt only seemed to work in getting Taco wet with the green substance, which made Kasumi pout a bit. She thought she'd impress the other girl by getting it right the first time, but things seemed to never work out the way that she planned them to. Oh well, they still had plenty of daylight left to burn anyway.

"Swimming? Hm, that sounds like a fun idea. I've lived here so long I forgot that people actually go swimming for fun, heh." Kasumi would get another vial, taking a few deep breaths.

Her vision was a little blurry, which was strange. Just what was in this stuff, anyway? Kasumi knew she'd swallowed a bit and she wasn't supposed to... but she decided not to think too hard about it.

Besides, how would she recognize the taste of alcohol.

"I'm going to try again, alright. So prepare to be blinded for REAL this time." Kasumi remained smug as she drank some more of the vial.

This time, she focused hard and channeled her chakara to her mouth. It was better this time, though she couldn't help but swallow some again. Her natural instincts weren't to spit, apparently.

Still, she spat nearly a full mouthful at Taco again this time. Waiting to see what would happen.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 14:16:38 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl got the ink off of her body she’d look towards her sweet heart who would take another swig of the ink and would smile but then think about something seeing her really down it and then notice her stumble. "Hey…you alright…? Don’t swallow dat stuff it’s alcoholic…” the girl would remark after a minute she’d put the ink back in her mouth and ready herself to release another set of ink.

"Rememba yo gotta add chakra too it.” after a quick moment she’d shoot out another swig of ink in the girls face. "Geez I’m gonna be all wet n messy by da time we’re done.” after a short moment her vision would get a little blurry and she herself would stumble falling forward grabbing hold of the girl and landing in front of her.

Her legs seeing into the deep baggy pockets of the girl if her eyes were working right she'd be getting a bit of a peek at something she shouldn’t have. "Heh…you’re uhh getting there.” she’d say as she stood up. Trying to keep herself properly balanced her vision failing her for a bit. "I think you just gotta add some more chakra to it…good thing we’re going swimming we’re gonna need a bath after this one.” she’d say with a chuckle trying to make sure she doesn’t trip a second time.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

228 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 21:27:13 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi couldn't help but chuckle as Taco said she'd be all we and messy by the time they were done. Still, when the cutie stumbled, Kasumi quickly reached out to catch her. Even if there were two of her.

"Uhhhh. 'm fine. Ya didn't say nothin about no alcohollll though!" Kasumi slurred her words, the concentrated liquor clearly invading her system rather quickly. She was definitely a lightweight, it seemed.

"I'ma needa try again okie?" Kasumi straightened her back and set her face. "Can you even see? I can't remember if it worked er not."

Kasumi looked Taco up and down, eyes lingering a bit on the other girl. Then it was as if she'd forgotten what she was checking on, she'd snatch another vial, drinking it quickly.

Despite her inebriation, she felt like she could focus her chakara with ease. This time she hardly swallowed any, which was great. When she spit it at Taco, though, the liquid ended up mostly on the other girls chest than her face.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 22:01:42 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl got up still not completely regaining her sight from the mist shower she got the girl would look to Kasumi who took another vail. "Hey you can’t just take this and down it odda wise.” and then she’d find herself spat on again her chest getting drenched in the stuff at this point and just as her sight returned but this time the girl seemingly seemed to nail it this time making the girl’s world go completely dark this time she was totally in the dark fumbling about in the dark.

"Da good news is I think you're getting it, but I’m…whoa…” the girl would trip over her beloved and land right on top of her chest her hands accidently cupping her. "Huh…?” after a short moment she’d realize where she was but wouldn’t really be able to maneuver herself well enough. "I told ya not to drink dat stuff, now look at what it’s doin to ya.” the girl would get somewhat anxious now that she’s devoid of sight.

"This genjitsu is kinda freaking me out…” the girl would say every motion felt amplified since her sight was practically taken from her. She and Kasumi probably looked rather foolish with a blind girl rubbing against another girl who has clearly no idea how to handle her ink capsules.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

221 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 22, 2022 22:01:57 GMT -5
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 22:14:13 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco seemed even more confused now that she was blind because Kasumi had nailed the jutsu this time. Well... nearly. She still had to work on the not drinking it part, but she'd iron that out later. For now she looked down at Taco's hands, then up at the girl, then down at the hands, then back up to the girl... then she burst out laughing. A high pitched childish giggle.

"You can't even seeeeeee!~ Bwahahaha! Blind Taco! Blind. You needs a seeing eyes cat, methinks."

Kasumi knew just the cat for the job too. She'd take the hands off of her chest, and drag Taco around a bit. Towards where the nearest pond was.

This was Kirigakure, so it was just about thirty feet away.

"C'moooon, baby!"

Kasumi would get about three steps in before tripping over her own two feet and falling face first into the grass, pulling Taco down with her.

"Mmm... you sabotaged me! It was that big BUTT! THREW THE WEIGHT OFF!"

Another round of giggles. Yeah, Kasumi had started to make progress with the jutsu but still... she was struggling with the side effects. The learning process was a long and tedious one.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 22:42:55 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would lay on the ground she’d hear her beloved laugh and without the ability to see when she felt her body being slinked along she’d start kicking. "H-hey where’re we going.” she had no clue what was going on but as she’d get slinked away.

"Hey easy on da jacket…dis is a one of a kind item.” the girls laugh was infectious but as time went on she’d slowly get her vision back her face was a mess her black face paint mixing with all the ink. "Man I’m totally gonna need a bath afta dis.” the girl would think as she got dragged along.

After a while she’d stop and the two of them were located at a pond it was the one place in Kiri that didn’t look like a bit of a dump but she obviously wasn’t going to say that. "Hey uhh, Kasumi…where are we.” she’d take her jacket off and thankfully it wasn’t ruined but it was going to need a serious treatment. "Phew...” the girl would say with an exhale as she looked at it.

But she’d look over at Kasumi’s inebriated face, seeing her be so loopy made her laugh and she’d simply remove the jacket and stand up. "Havin fun darlin'" she'd say walking over to her and pulling onto the girl keeping her hands around her waist to keep the giggling girl from tripping all over herself.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

232 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 22, 2022 22:43:06 GMT -5
Protectiveness and Obsessiveness (Taco)Jan 22, 2022 23:08:08 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco was confused, and Kasumi could not for the life of her figure out why. It was such a simple plan. How it ended up with her tripping and falling and making a mess... well, that couldn't possibly be her fault. Kasumi chose to ignore most of the questions, until Taco asked if the girl was having fun. At that moment, Kasumi let out a goofy grin.

"Yesh. 'M havin a ton o' fun. See dat dere? I can tawk like yew do!" Another round of Kasumi's infectious giggles. "An' now muh spits green toos! See?!"

Kasumi would stick her tongue out and puff her cheeks, blowing green spit into the air. Maybe using the technique so many times in a row wasn't the best idea, but it seemed like it gave Kasumi a technique that would at the least give her an advantage.

"Now, ah, we at da pool Taco! Da swimmin' pool."

She raised a brow at the other girl, suddenly straightening up.

"But do ya even know how da swim?! Oh my. We'll 'av to work on dat, yessum!"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used: