It's good to be Back [Kasumi]Jan 23, 2022 14:04:30 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

After not having set foot in Kirigakure for about 2 months the girl was back again and better than ever and this time it was for the chunin exams. She missed out on the last one due to not being ready but she wasn’t about to let anything stop her now and since the exams took place in Mizu no Kuni she decided to pay a certain someone a visit scoping about the place looking for her beloved and after a short moment she’d find her she'd know those cute pigtails anywhere. She had a few minutes before she needed to check into her room but wanted to find her first.

It'd been almost 2 months since she’d seen her and they’d both been so busy they didn’t even have time to write each other any letters. Her heart pounded at the thought of laying eyes on her again, and when she saw that oh so familiar black jacket and those cute pigtails she let herself shout. "Kasumi!” she’d drop her bag and approach her. But the sight that Kasumi would see might be far different from before.

Taki was always taller than Kasumi but now she’d grown even more and with her boots practically towered over her and with all of her sage training her hair had grown longer but Taki liked the look and made sure to get it done up before arriving, her leotard was still the same but was covered with a new jacket that had the anti-konoha symbol emblazoned on the back and her body had looked a lot more grown and filled out since last she saw her. "Ready to bust some heads?” she'd say opening out her arms for a hug ready to pull her and plant one on her.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

273 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
It's good to be Back [Kasumi]Jan 24, 2022 13:30:35 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Room check in was still a couple minutes off, and Kasumi wasn't sure exactly what to do with her time. She'd never really been to anything like this before as a participant. She was a little tense in the shoulders, arms crossed as she watched the Genin from all around piling into her country.

Well, Toru's country but still. She cared deeply about it and enemies piling in was... stressful.

Her tension left as soon as she heard a familiar voice though. Taco was here! She hadn't been sure if the girl was going to make it or not. Sage training was always so demanding, it seemed. Too demanding to spare time for promotions.

"Taco! You've..." she looked the girl up and down, eyes widening, "you've grown a lot, y'know. Sheesh. And I've only gotten fatter."

Kasumi would point at her chest that seemed even larger than before. The only growth she seemed to have left was in her chest. Kasumi would go in and hug Taco tightly, smiling a bit.

"It's good to see you again." Then, at the question. "I'm surprised we're not busting heads already. There's leaf ninja everywhere..."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
It's good to be Back [Kasumi]Jan 24, 2022 16:49:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would welcome the embrace pulling her girl into her chest She’d note that all she’d gotten was fatter but Taki was not complaining in the slightest she’d have to make a note to get a closer look later. "Oh trust me honey I don’t mind, agh hang awn I ain't used to dis long hair yet.” she’d say blowing it out of her eye. She’d sway her hips as she held her close like she always did, but after a moment she’d pucker her lips up for a kiss the girl needing to step up just to reach her.

After that little public display of affection she’d let go of her and pick up her bag off of the floor bending herself over a little to grab it. She’d turn back around and place her arm around the girl. "Yeah you ain’t lying…you get a chance to scope the place out yet or what?” she’d say a bit of a serious look in her eyes, she could smell the leaf lovers in the air and had a bone to pick with all of them. She'd already seen what they're capable of and needed to size em up before hand. "I still gotta unpack, mind showing me where da hotel is around ere?” the girl would ask as she took the girls hand allowing her to take the lead.

Something about this place was different it wasn’t like Kirigakure itself it looked to be in better shape but why? If the nation was this wealthy what was the deal with the village? The thought lingered in the back of her head but for now those questions didn’t matter team claw and awe were back in action and Kasumi was all that mattered.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

240 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 24, 2022 16:51:41 GMT -5
It's good to be Back [Kasumi]Jan 24, 2022 21:34:51 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco was quick to comment she didn't mind Kasumi's fat growth. Of course she didn't, considering where it was. Kasumi only chuckled, blushing a bit at the comment. "I'm not sure I'll get used to your long hair either. Just promise it'll never be longer than mine. It would ruin our dynamic, heh."

Kasumi teased, side eyeing a nearby genin. Taco wanted to know if Kasumi had done any adventuring yet and Kasumi only shrugged. "I've never been here before, actually. Hard to scope it out when I'm brushing shoulders with Konoha ninja everywhere I go though, heh."

She'd point towards the entrance area though, knowing that was where they were supposed to be given directions. "I was starting to worry you'd be late, though. They're going to be starting the introductions soon. I think Toru-kage will be speaking or something. Probably tell us where to go."

Thinking of Toru still stung a bit. Losing him as a friend- even if in his eyes they were never friends- was rough on the girl. Well, at least she still had Taco.

Someone to trust was important. Especially for the vulnerable Mist Genin.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

It's good to be Back [Kasumi]Jan 25, 2022 1:16:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would look around she’d notice the girls look to the surrounding area seemingly suspicious of whatever was around her and she didn’t blame her she’d then smile to her. "Don’t worry dey ain’t ready for claw and awe.” she’d say walking forward. "What'd Ya say after this speech is over we meet back here after we get to our rooms eh?” the girl was excited the Konoha chumps were small change but she still did wanna see who else she was gonna be able to go up against.

She’d head towards the site of where Toru had planned to address all of the others and when she heard his name she’d think to herself, she still couldn’t believe that he of all people had become the leader of his village she didn’t like him, due to his attitude but she had to respect how strong he was especially at his age. He stuck it to all those other older bums and to her that was pretty damn commendable, it made her wonder what that said about her and the amount of potential she had.

But she wasn’t interested in that kind of power she just needed to handle her business and get her uncle back but she did admit the more she got involved with it the more she started to understand it. This world these shinobi it was…strange even after all this time. As they kept walking Kasumi might’ve noticed that the girl was pretty lost in thought.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

239 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 25, 2022 1:17:59 GMT -5
It's good to be Back [Kasumi]Jan 26, 2022 12:31:33 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco offered to meet up again after the speeches, and Kasumi really wanted to agree to that. Especially considering how rarely they got to see each other. The exams were the most important, though. That was a priority for Kasumi more than anything else, no matter how much it hurt.

"I'll be meeting with my sensei after the speech, I think, but first thing tomorrow morning I'll be all yours. It's a date." Kasumi said with a wink. Of course, they might be able to sneak a visit or two in between now and then. If they were lucky.

"Claw and awe will dominate these exams, don't worry. There's no way they can't promote me."

Kasumi was more trying to convince herself than Taco. She was determined to prove herself to her village. Even if she hadn't mastered all of Toru or Kyouka's teachings yet. She was making her own path, and had many teachers to thank.

If she passed, she'd have to make sure to see Asuka again too. She at least owed her a fruit basket.

"For now, let's go. Get this boring part out of the way."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

quick reply

compose a reply