Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]

compose a reply
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 25, 2022 10:55:20 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"smoke on the water".
"From the First Great Ninja War to the Last,
Shinobi have WOUNDED AND COME TO HATE EACH OTHER
for the benefit of their OWN Nation and Village.
That HATRED led to A DESIRE FOR POWER,
and that DESIRE FOR POWER CREATED SOMEONE LIKE ME.”
Sabaku no Gaara - Naruto Shippuden

A global event.

After getting a little more familiar with the events around the Chunin Shiken, the green-eyed boy dedicated part of his daily free time to explore more of Mizu no Tera. Of course he would easily put himself in danger, but he would go to places that would call his attention, especially the ones that was serving different types of food - "This is why we are here for, right!?" - the voice of Gluttony flared in his head by the delicious smell of fried food.

Wahei walked around for a while until he finally decided to what to ask for meal. He eventually sit down in a bench enjoying his food quietly. He was wondering where Yoru, Asahi and Shigure could be. Since it was a big event, and Wahei kind of lack in social affairs, he ended up - again - got lost. He was also clueless of where could his roomate be, even though he didn't exactly had any interest in her for now because of her "aura" - something in her attitude made Wahei not approach like he normally would.

Either way, after finishing his meal, he started to observe people around, trying to feel the energy and understand human behavior, so he could learn how he was suppose to act in that kind of situation.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

The Leaf lost in the Mist
- The differences between Shinobi's and villages -
[ | | ]
[219 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 25, 2022 12:21:07 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 25, 2022 11:10:05 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

This was boring.

As a sensei of a team, it was part of Kyouka's duties to be in Mizu no Tera for the exams, and she didn't mind it that much. It was actually quite entertaining to watch the brats killing each other, and see enemy shinobi falling at the hands of the skilled ninja produced by the Hidden Mist Village. However, the week prior to the exam was annoying. She hated seen all those foreigners happily strolling around the Land of Water, knowing all too well that she was on a tight leash. She couldn't kill any of them without screwing up with her own team, and Toru was also keen on hosting the exams, so that wouldn't go well.

So, in her boredom, she just walked around the place, drank plenty of sake, and hopefully would find someone to help warm her bed at night, all very good ways to kill some time. As she walked around the city, she passed by a boy with a Leaf's forehead protector on his forehead and she just glanced over at him with the corner of her violet orbs, scoffing at its sight. But then one thing caught her attention: that brat had a different left eye. The scar around it indicated that the eye was potentially transplanted, and she knew all too well what that eye was, for she had fought against the Byakugan once.

Frowning her brows, she stopped and turned to the kid, enticed by curiosity. If she wanted information, playing nice was the best approach, so she cracked what it looked like a sweet and caring smile. "Hey, little boy. Welcome to the Land of Water. How do you like it so far? You seem a bit lonely." she pointed out, taking a few steps to approach the bench, keeping the friendly expression on her face.

and this is hell

326 words
N/A

made by eden @ gs and thq
Ren has written 284 posts
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 25, 2022 11:53:19 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"smoke on the water".
"War is failure of diplomacy” - John Dingell

Someone approaches.

The boy was delighted by the food and place, watching people who passed by. So a pretty woman walked by him and they changed looks, until she decided to come approach and start conversation. She seemed to be tough lady, but she was gentle and Wahei would follow her lead, since he didn't had any motive to distrust her.

The boy cracked his genuine smile closing his eyes for a short moment - Wow! - he said - This is the first time a beautiful woman come to talk to me since I get here - he read once that compliment people was a nice way to built solid friendship, so he said it naturally and with no second intention over it. - Thank you for your kind words. I'm feeling comfortable albeit lost track of my friends - he said honestly, even though knowing that he could use the byakugan to help him out on finding them - So I decided to just sit here and watch people's behavior. - he added, giving space and tapping the bench should the lady feel comfortable to sit next to him - If you took a certain distance and look straight, you might realize that people are not very different - he said all thoughtful, pointing out to two different ninjas from different villages that was basically having the same reaction over different meals, or other people that are delighted by the different things they are seeing in Mizu. - My name is Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei. Pleasure to meet you... - he extended his hand in compliment, leaving a breach so the lady could introduce herself should she wanted to.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

]
[262 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 25, 2022 12:20:00 GMT -5
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 25, 2022 15:32:28 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

This boy looked quite innocent and the way he reacted made her just think he was another one of the Leaf's naive fools, which was good. When Wahei complimented her, she giggled and looked to the side, showing she was flattered. "Look at this little charming gentleman!" she exclaimed, holding both her hands together near her face. "Aren't you a cute one?" she added as she placed both her hands on her waist. He mentioned he had friends, but that he lost track of them and invited the woman to sit beside him and she did so, crossing her legs and resting her hands on the bench.

His words were a bit intriguing, she thought. "Watch people's behaviour, uh?" she took a mental note of that, and then he went on to say people were not very different, prompting the woman to look at the same direction he was. "Is that so? What makes you think that?" she casually asked, showing interest in his thoughts and words that seemed completely genuine. She saw what he meant, shinobi from different villages reacting the same way to something, and people behaving in a way one could trace a pattern. This boy wasn't as clueless as he initially seemed to be. Still weird, but she knew right here and there that he was clever.

When he introduced himself, she nodded to the boy and shook his hand in return. "Nice to meet you, Wahei-kun." but she casually 'forgot' to introduce herself. Instead, she leaned her head towards him, friendly smile and curious eyes. "I'm curious, though. You aren't a Hyuuga, are you?" she asked, putting her index finger on her lower lips, looking a tad bit confused, which was probably due to the fact that he had a Byakugan for an eye, and yet his other eye was emerald-green.

and this is hell

323 words
Bench

Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 26, 2022 10:24:53 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"smoke on the water".
"Only the dead have seen the end of war” - George Santayana

The lady of the Water.

- You see? - he promptly asked while pointing out people pattern - No explain needed, right? - he cracked a genuine smile and a very friendly tone. It was nice to have someone to share such perceptions he usually had when he was alone.

The lady then greeted him back but not mentioned her name. The brown-haired boy didn't took it personally, even though he would have to come up with some alternative to refer to her. His heterochromia called her attention, which actually was a common subject for those who knew the eye better. - Oh! - he reacted snapping out of his line of thoughts - Huh.. Not really. Not everyone could tell that this is not a blind eye, though. - he mentioned - It seems you already have met a Hyuga before, haven't you? - he asked in a more uncomfortable and serious tone, but not unfriendly - I mean, I really made effort doing this scar so people would assume the worst happened and maybe overestimate my sight - he scratched the back of his head, smiling gently while revealing his little trick - Even a Hyuuga friend recognized my effort and told this was a good job, but since you could tell the difference I might have to make it more realistic though - he shrugged and chuckle over his apparently failure.

Regardless to what the lady motives, the boy would look at her upside-down - with no bad intentions - and eventually mentioning - Considering you seem to be alright and in one piece, should I offer prays for a fellow comrade? - It would possibly sound like a rude joke, but it wasn't. Wahei had this confusing way of communicating, but since there was no tone of joke in his tone, the lady would probably tell that the boy had a genuine intention of morn for a fellow passed way ninja. - [Even so...] - you know? - I wonder how many lives we will have to take from each other until people realize that we have a lot more in common than we have in differences. - he add with certain grief and sorrow, again point out for two ninjas from different villages yelling, threatening and shouting at each other while being separated by what seemed to be their respective teammates. - I still have hope for this world, though. That conversations like this could happen more than one or two times in a year. - I mean - look how much we can learn from each other if we just worked together. - his enthusiasm rose up from the earlier sorrow in a flash - Perhaps only with an external enemy - like aliens!? - would lead us to see through the cloudy-mist of 'differences' - he cracked an optimistic smile, but promptly changed for a worried face because he realized what he had just said - Oh! I'm so - so - so sorry! I didn't mean to use the word 'mist' like something bad... I'm terribly-terribly sorry! I really didn't meant to offend you - for a change, he noted that a bad use of word could sound offensive. The boy bent and even his energy changed showing his true and legit regret by the slightly chance of having offended the lady or her village.

"Wahei... You'd better watch out. This lady is... dangerous..."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

]
[567 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 27, 2022 9:58:11 GMT -5
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 26, 2022 11:55:25 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

She already knew where he was observing the pattern, but playing the curious one was entertaining and she wanted to study more of this boy's behaviour. He pointed to people and she nodded. "I see, I see..." she said in a quite interested tone. As they moved the conversation topic to the Byakugan, the woman looked at him with interest sparkling in her violet eyes.

He wasn't a Hyuuga, and she already knew that, but it was better to have him admit to that fact, and when he mentioned that not everyone knew that wasn't a blind eye, she giggled lightly. "I've seen the white-eyes in use before, so I know better than to make that mistake, hun." she gave him a playful wink and giggled a bit more. "Your scar is pretty good, especially now that you told me you made it. Quite smart, I would say, but then again, I wouldn't be a decent Jounin if I couldn't recognize a doujutsu I've seen before, right?" she said, keeping the friendly and kind tone in her voice.

The boy, however, seemed quite peculiar, and out of the blue he asked if he could offer a prayer to a fellow comrade. She arched one of her brows but didn't lose the smile. "A prayer? Sure, go ahead." she said with a nod. And then he started with his Hidden Leaf bullshit she absolutely hated. This talk of peace and understanding. He had grief and sorrow in his tone, which just made it even more annoying, but on the outside, she was showing what seemed like genuine sympathy, as if she actually cared for what he had to say. Work together, learn from each other, the exact type of thing those morons with weak resolves would preach. Part of her was itching to reveal what she thought about those things, but that would be counter productive.

When he apologized for using the word mist, she chuckled lightly and shook her head. "Oh my dear, don't worry about that! Hihih!" she said, not seeming to be bothered by that. "Your ideals are quite interesting. Peace, understanding... That seems like such an utopia, but hey... Maybe we can do it one day. Is that how your friends think as well, or is that just you? I would like to know more. I'm interested." she added, hoping he would continue to share his thoughts with her.

and this is hell

420 words
N/A

Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 27, 2022 10:42:14 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"smoke on the water".
"I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now". - Darynda Jones

Wrath of the "Peacemaker".

Wahei decided to ignore Wrath's voice for now. Since he had arrived Mizu no Tera he was getting a break from his "friends" and now wasn't a good time for they to start showing up. The words said by the lady were listened with full attention, and the eyebrows of Wahei arched widely when she confirmed to be a jonin. - Wow! - he let escape - Cool... - maybe that's what was worrying Wrath, perhaps?

Furthermore, he have learned that his beliefs wasn't exactly something easy to sell in a world taken by hatred and mercenaries. And when the lady said to him proceed with the prayers with certain indifference, that triggered a twinge of pain in his head. The boy decided to ignore it for now though, and closed his eyes, putted his hands together in pray and said in a certain sorrow song - My wishes that your soul can rest in piece, Hyuga-san. Please mom, take good care of our comrade.  - it was quick, but respectfully.

Their conversation went through while Wahei explained his vision for the word. Lady went straight with him and said that was utopic, something that he had heard before. - Why does everyone keeps telling me that? - he promptly questioned, but also replied, as if he was expecting to hear it - Oh! - Maybe its because we live in this world controlled by mercenaries - I mean - that's ninjutsu is really about, right? - he had a sad and disappointed tone in his voice now, as someone who truly believed that things could be different, but knew that they weren't - and tended to remain that way for quite long time.

The boy inclined his body and leaned his head in his both hands, buffing with his jaw pressed in his hands making a funny but whining complain. His eye though rolled to the jonin lady while she tried to cheer him up a little, right after asking what his friends thought about his beliefs. - Oh! Well... - he get back into his original position, thinking it through  - They think I'm sort of naive for believing in those things. Specially because I sworn to never kill again, except if it's for one's relief. - he shrugged and shook his head, full of determination - I don't mind, tho - As a medic, I couldn't think otherwise. Right? - he cracked that happily and genuine optimistic wide smile - I mean, my ninjutsu is made to save people's lives. And its my responsability - my burden - and my legacy! - to use this eye to save as many lives as I can. - his eyes was sparkling. 

Noting that he got all excited over his dreams and hopes for the ninja world, the boy's face turned red and he scratched the back of his head - a habit he got from Shigure. - I mean, perhaps one day I might end up saving your life too. - he said with that kindly and friendly tone, widely smiling for her.

"Wahei. I'm telling you... step away from her... or things are going to get really bad" - the boy closed his eyes for a second, feeling a new pain sting in his temper - What'd mean? - #Argh! - Fuck off with this pain, Wrath, what the fuck?! - he shouted, standing up from the bench with his hand both hands in his tempers, although not even realizing that his mind was getting nutz again

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

| FYI]
[589 Words]
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 27, 2022 11:35:30 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

The boy was offering prayers to this Hyuuga, probably the idiot that died so he could have his eyes, and seemed like he was somehow related to his mother. Well, it sounded a bit familiar, but many other Hyuugas could have died like that idiot seven years ago, right? Once he was done, they continued the conversation, and Wahei asked why people kept on telling him his dream was utopic and she giggled a bit more. "Probably because they are not as naive as you, and the world made them become jaded." she suggested, still keeping the friendly tone. Then, the boy decided that it was because they lived essentially as mercenaries, and that was along the lines of what she said, so the woman nodded in agreement.

The boy had quite the mouth, and he was willing to share even more just because she asked. It was almost too easy, she thought, but that just gave her a greater sense of satisfaction. Kyouka almost laughed upon hearing his promise to never kill again. "What a fucking idiot." she thought to herself, but just calmly listened to his words. He wanted to save people. It was so disgusting to her how idealistic those Leaf idiots were. She remembered the man she killed, how he kept on saying some crap about the will of fire, about determination. The speech of heroes, usually uttered by dying men. When the boy claimed he could one day save her life, she widened her smile. "Maybe, we never know." her words were vague on purpose, as she didn't want to start antagonising him.

Suddenly, the boy stood up. He seemed to be in some sort of pain, and that was quite curious. "Are you okay, boy? Seems like something is bothering you. Are you afraid?" when she asked if he was afraid, something would cross Wahei's mind, a scene: it was almost as if he was watching only from his left eye, only darkness on his right side. From the angle, it would seem like he was kneeling, and the movement indicated some panting. In front of him, this same woman, holding on her hand the same sword she had on her back, but full of blood. She had an evil smile, and she had just asked the same question 'Are you afraid?'.

and this is hell

405 words
N/A

Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 27, 2022 17:01:10 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"smoke on the water".
"To win any battle, you must fight as if you are already dead". - Miyamoto Musahi

Burden in the eye.

After that several minutes together, and by Wahei basically being what he were - an open book to whoever wanted to read it - something strange started to happen with the boy's head. Wrath was usually one of the most easy to handle personalities but for a second time he started to push over Wahei as if he was loosing control.

The woman's question triggered and the boy were thrown to a sort of flashback that did not happened to him. It seemed that the eye was trying to pass him a message. And things went clear now. The eye hated her with all its strength. And this hate ignited the most deepest wrath inside of Wahei, manifested by Wrath himself.

I-It can't be!! - the boy start to trembling as if he was fighting something inside. The lady eventually put her hand in his should to call his attention and he tapped her back violently - GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! - the boy kneeled down in pain, just to rise again shortly with a intense assassin intention aimed to the jonin. The byakugan triggered fiercly, as the veins in his temper popped out and his hand straight in her direction - STOP! - Wahei shouted in struggle - Hozuki... Kyouka... - Impossible. How could him know her name? - The eye have not forgot you. The eye claims for revenge! - the chakra scalpel turned into vivid deep-blue form in the boy's left hand - NO! I won't let you! --- Take control! - a duality. Wahei was still in control of the right side of his body, but Wrath was getting stronger in the left side, stimulated by the phantom pain carried out in Natsuo's eye. - We... need... to kill her! - a step towards Kyouka - NO! I'm ordering you to STOP, Wrath! - a step back, it seemed that Wahei's will was stronger, at least for now.

The following scenes were even more confusing. Wrath stabbed the right side of the body, inflicting pain in Wahei to making him give up. Wahei had to use his arm to hold Wrath attempts, but got injured in the right leg and was now struggling and having a lot of trouble to contain his crippled steps forward. - "Natsuo-san... when you entrusted my mom with this eye... your last will was to help and guide her to achieve her dreams. I really understand that you are enraged with her because she was the one who took your life and dreams away. But don't think about the past. Think about future. I am not only unable to beat her, but I do not want to do so for many reasons. The main one is because that'd probably affect Shigure as well. Someone needs to end the cycle of hatred. And I intent to use your eye to fullfil that, because that's was my mother truly dream. A world where people used ninjutsu to help and not to harm each other. Please, Natsuo-san, try to find forgiveness and peace... or I'll not have other choice but to destroy this precious gift and the last memento I have from my mother. I'm begging you!" - the chakra flow in the left arm' finally vanished, and the boy fell in his knees, gasping and holding the burden of that heavy and deep connection - I promised... that I would never kill again. I will break... this cycle of hatred, and cure this rotten world! - and he finally went down, collapsing in the ground - unconsciously.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

]
[584 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 28, 2022 7:46:43 GMT -5
Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 29, 2022 15:29:56 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Suddenly, the boy had a very strong reaction to her. A deep aversion that prompted a response from him when she touched his shoulder, and that was quite curious and unexpected, even for someone so well-versed in reading people. It was almost as if the boy had been taken over by a completely different persona from before. "Uhn?

When the boy kneeled down in pain, she folded her arms just under her chest, watching as he would again shortly with a intense intention to kill. "So he isn't just a pushover." she thought to herself, taking a mental note of that. His Byakugan had activated and only on one side of the eye, and somehow, the look he gave her with that eye, even down to his expression, was greatly familiar, and when he pronounced her name, even though he wasn't supposed to know that, she put two and two together. That sudden realisation brought a smile to her face.

It was just any smile, it was a cruel, sadistic one. The confirmation - albeit unneeded - came shortly after when the boy claimed that the eye had not forgotten her, with the chakra scalpel forming in his hands. "I would be deeply hurt if it did. I had such a fun time killing that weakling! Hihihihi!" her tone doing nothing to hide the pleasure she had in stating that she had claimed his life, and that she also saw Natsuo was a weakling. She rejoice to hear his voice - with a tone of duty - claiming they needed to kill her, while his other personality, and in this case voice of reason - begged him to stop. "Listen to your right side. It knows better, brat." she mocked.

If this couldn't be any better, the kid stabbed himself, making her giggle in amusement, and his other side fought against it, until it collapsed unconsciously on the ground after claiming he would never kill again. Kyouka scoffed before chuckling and shook her head. The Jounin turned around and walked away from the boy, leaving him there for whoever wanted to aid him. He should have a Leaf shinobi or two to take care of him, and since she did nothing towards him, she hasn't in the wrong.

Meanwhile, inside Wahei's mind, the image of a tall Hyuuga with just one eye appeared before Wahei and his personas. He bowed to him. "Wahei-kun, I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to entice you to fight her. I beg that you don't. Not now, not yet, you are not ready. That woman is really strong. The remaining of my chakra inside the eye reacted to her presence, and a sense of self-preservation took over. I don't have much energy left to talk to you, but stay true to your goals. Don't fall into the cycle of hatred. I promised your mom that we would achieve wonders together, but our time came to an end. You, Wahei-kun, are our living legacy." the figure said.

and this is hell

512 words
N/A

Smoke on the Water [Kyouka]Jan 30, 2022 15:14:13 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"smoke on the water".
"No legacy is so rich as honesty."
- William Shakespeare

The stupid kid who attacked a Jonin-host.

"N-Natsuo-san?" the voice calling him from the shadows was strangely familiar. But yes, that was Natsuo, and the boy wasn't alone, he could also seen the energy form of all his personas. Was he death? Probably not. - "Hey! Jiji, thanks for the eye thing. It really come in handy and amused me" - "Shut up, Greed" - "Please, my loves, silent. The boy is awakening" - "It is really you, isn't it?" - as the man nodded and explained what happened, Wahei felt his eyes got wet. He rubbed it and nodded - "No need to apologize, Natsuo-san" - and he cracked his widely smile - "I always felt like if I had known you, Shigure talks a lot of you and I always had you for a great man. But know I get it! This part of you living inside of me. And having the chance of meeting you. Now I understand why Shigure and my mom loved you so much! Please... take good care of her. And I'll keep an eye in Shigure too. - Both of them, actually! - And I promise to help him to reach the top of the clan and abolish this prejudiced segregation of main and secondary family! I'll fight for the day that all Hyuga will be truly free, as anyone else should be! - and with that promised made, Wahei felt Natsuo energy dismissing. Albeit being a irreverent talkative misfit, Wahei had that genuine good heart and Natsuo could now see that not only their wish, will and legacy were safe with him, but as Ahmia's had predicted, Shigure had found for him the most loyal friend ever to walk by his side. And that two things were a relief for his heart and soul.

The persona were the next to dismiss, remaining only Lust that gave him a kiss in the cheek, making the brown-haired boy rub for a while, as the beautiful lady staring at him said - "Earth is calling you, my luv. Be more careful from now on, okay, little one?" - and with a poke in his forehead, Wahei startled. He was in the floor with a few people around him. Some Konoha and Kiri ninjas were around, but the man at his side was someone he already knew.

- Of all people, I'd never expect you to start a mess. - the voice belong to Kaminari Eikishi, the jonin who escorted Wahei and Yoru to Mizu. The boy sat down, rubbing his head as if was going to make the pain vanish, and also taking a look at his leg - We already took care of that. But what were you thinking. Wahei? Not only that Jonin could've killed you but you also could be eliminated from the exams along with the rest of your team. - Where is her? - She doesn't wanted to take part in any trouble and decided to not report you since the only thing you did was to literally harm yourself. But Shinsuke is not here now and you won't walk your way out of this one. Things work different here. You've been warned and they are keeping an eye on you know, son! - Acknowledge. I accept any punishment and I can guarantee it won't happen again. - Not that fast, kiddo. You're going to tell me exactly what happened. I will take a look in that seal. - No need for that. My condition was a hiatus but not the cause for what happened. It was the eye. But before I tell you, I need to know where my teammates are - They don't know what happened to you, yet. But it's a matter of time since plenty people saw it. "The stupid kid who attacked a jonin-host" - that's what they are calling you know. - I see. Perhaps I deserve that.

"Shigure-san. I need to talk to you" - he thought to himself while Eikishi continued the lecture on him. Eventually he reported what happened to him, since that was a important thing that Shinsuke would need to know. But his major concern now was telling it all to Shigure. Telling him that he had met Natsuo and the woman who had murdered him too. Or... perhaps would be for the best to keep that a secret. What would he do if Shigure decided to avenge him and initiate a new cycle of hatred? The boy was cross-hearted with that situation.

What should he do? Tell Shigure the truth that could would boost his pain and anger, or protect his friend and let him enjoy the benefits of the ignorance? That dilema would haunt him fiercely and eat him alive.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

]
[786 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 30, 2022 15:37:54 GMT -5

quick reply

compose a reply