With a KnifeJan 29, 2022 12:27:26 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

With the Konoha debacle behind them a slightly embarrassed Taki would walk behind Kasumi the two of them walking without any real destination. She wanted to do like normal and put her arms around her but something didn’t seem right, like something in the back of head was telling her. "Maybe that’s not such a good idea.” There was this feeling of tension in her stomach after what’d just happened and Kasumi didn’t seem like her normal self but she did call her Taco so that was good at least right…? She never calls her by her real name so she had nothing to worry about right?

But still the restless energy between the two was palpable, but maybe she was just focused on crushing that scum like she was right? Or maybe she was a little embarrassed to be seen with the troublemaker. This feeling made Taki uncomfortable like the kind of uncomfortable she’d get just before a match she was told she was booked to lose but this felt different ominous. Her father had a word for this whenever her mother was mad at him, is this what he was talking about.

As the girl was lost in her thoughts a silence was growing which didn’t make her agitation any easier on her. "So uhh what didya wanna do now?” the girl would say trying to ease things over, keeping a smile on her face to hide her nerves. But something was different what was wrong, normally she could go out in front of a crowd of thousands and bullshit an audience but for some reason she couldn’t find the confidence to do it here, why? Maybe she just need to fake it until she made it. "Dealing with that Konoha scum left a bad taste in my mouth kinda feel like I need a shower, I saw dere was a hot spring not too far from here didya wanna take a dip?” she’d say pointing in the direction of the location in question.

She figured she wouldn't budge and then just meekly asked another question. "A-are you mad at me...?"

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

318 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
With a KnifeJan 29, 2022 14:01:32 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi would remain tense and quiet as she walked away from the mess that was left behind. She had a world full of thoughts in her head, and didn't know what to make of a single one of them. She never considered herself to be an intense thinker, but she felt trapped in her head.

A part of her wished they'd just go back to whatever it was they were planning on doing and act like nothing even happened. Another part screamed at her in an emotion the Genin didn't have a word for. An unpleasant one.

Taki was the first to speak, and every word felt like nails on a chalkboard to Kasumi. The casual tone, the playful suggestion that Kasumi would normally love. She spat an awful taste from her mouth, looking back at Taco with hard eyes just in time for her to utter out the nervous question.

"I don't know you." She said flatly. "How can I be mad at you if I don't know you? I don't know your family. I don't know your friends. I don't know your teacher. Hell..."

She'd turn around and face Taco fully now, hand resting on the hilt of her sword as if she was prepared for a fight. Maybe a defensive instinct?

"I don't know anyone you've ever loved before. You're here being a ninja, with plans to stop as soon as it suits you. I never want to stop. This is my entire life. I don't know you, and our goals aren't even close. We've had fun, but is this even real?"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
With a KnifeJan 29, 2022 14:51:17 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki had hoped that her suggestion would calm things down she’d suddenly be hit with a series of biting words noting that her hands were on her sword what was going on. Suddenly a barrage of accusations and realizations had come to fruition, a lack of familiarity between the two. "H-hey what’s this about…I mean I was gonna introduce you too em…after this was all over, why you yelling at me? You think if this wadn't real I'd a did everything I did?” she’d say defending her lack of seeing her family the girl still not turning to face her, but when she did she looked like she had her sword drawn and ready to come to blows. She'd raise up her hands defensively. "Look I ain't tryna fight with ya."

"Look I know we…haven’t really gotten to talk about awl dat other stuff but I told you I became a shinobi so I could crush some Konoha skulls and get my uncle back…sorry but dis whole ninja thing it ain’t me…I ain’t from this woild…it ain't how the Okada operate.” the girl felt a bit of fear in her heart like a glass was breaking and she was struggling to pick up whatever was left, she hadn’t felt this way before save but once the only difference was if this situation was the same as what she imagining she was the one pulling things apart not the other way around.

"I…I promise when dhese exams are all over the first thing I was gonna do was bring you home to meet my mom and pop I mean it, we were gonna travel the woild just you and me.” she foolishly but calmly tried to approach her, hoping to get her to chill out. "Kitten please…I know I said I didn’t wanna be a shinobi foreva but that don’t mean I don’t wanna be with you, We can make dis woik right?" she'd say almost seeming as if she was just trying to say what she wanted to hear, but truth be told there was a lot she was learning and lots of things she hadn't thought about coming to the forefront as of late, she'd then let out a sigh. "I know I got a lot o explainin to do b-but…” she wasn’t really sure what to do.

Taki had a horribly sordid past with a few black marks ones she wasn’t proud of but ever since meeting Kasumi she’s been doing her best to try and change that. "I promise, you take me wherever you want and I’ll tell ya anythin' ya wanna know I mean it." she'd look Kasumi sharply in the eyes pulling the hair out of her way attempting to try and caress her. "I don't wanna lose you, I need you.” normally Taki would try and shout back but she didn’t want to hurt Kasumi by saying anything out of anger she could feel things boiling over, her body inside was trembling her heart feeling like the very blade Kasumi held was right in between her chest dangerously close to piercing it.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

383 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 29, 2022 14:55:00 GMT -5
With a KnifeFeb 2, 2022 17:20:05 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi listened to the pained words and it felt as if a knife was driven into her chest and twisting rapidly. She wanted to say it was okay, that none of this was a problem that she could meet Taki's parents and talk about it all. She wanted to live that life more than anything, sometimes. Her hand gripped her sword's hilt so hard it shook enough to rattle the metal in the sheath.

"You're not understanding." She said, her voice strained as she spun around to look away from the other girl. "I don't know you, and I don't have the time to learn about you."

She took a shaky breath, spitting to the side and glaring at a building in front of her with enough hate it might just burn a hole in the paneling.

"My life is that of a shinobi. Everything I do is for my village. Even if I did know everything about you, and loved it all... I'll always be for my village. You understand? A relationship can be a weakness. A break."

She'd look back at Taki with sad eyes, releasing her sword finally and shoving her hands into her pockets.

"Maybe we can work it out. This time. It'll have to be after the exams. There's no room in my life for feelings like this right now. We can talk after, Taki."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

With a KnifeFeb 3, 2022 2:25:38 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl continued to speak she’d cut Taki off shaking her blade and looking to the girl with a somber look in the eyes the hostility was gone, it hurt her to do it she’d try to open her mouth but no amount of honeyed words and pet names could smooth this one over. In a way she understood and felt like maybe this was karma for everything she’d done before, maybe she deserved this.

But still her body felt like she should try and fight or say something. "B-but…” thought it seemed like her mind was made up she raised a hand as if to say something else but would pull her hand back hearing something that cut through her. "Taki…” the girl would think. "She neva calls me that…” her mind would add.

The girl was cut deep she didn’t want it to end she said they could talk about it but what if that chance never comes what if she died what if they both died, little did Taki know these very mental distractions are exactly what Kasumi herself may be trying to avoid and maybe it’s something she should heed but it’s hard to think with your head if your heart is too broken too pump blood.

She was crushed stunned even she wasn’t sure what to do with herself. "Ya know you might be right…but having you there woulda only made me stronga…” is what she wanted to say but the time has come and gone for words she had a thousands things to think about and the only thing one who could settle it was right in font of her.

"Oh, a’ight…I…I’ll see ya den…Kasumi” she would place her hands into her pockets as well an awkward shuffle of her feet she didn’t wanna go but someone had to leave first and she wasn’t going to budge, she'd adjust the brim of her hat turning it forward her family name that she valued so much facing on the front of her cap, using the bill to hide the pain in her eyes.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

217 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 3, 2022 2:26:16 GMT -5
With a KnifeFeb 7, 2022 11:23:48 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taki's stuttering response was hard to hear for Kasumi, as her head filled with their fun adventures they'd gone on not too long ago. Things she hadn't done in her life before. Genuine fun, and freedom. Kasumi wasn't free though, no, she had a duty. One to fulfill no matter the cost.

"Yeah... I'll see you around, Taki. Don't get yourself killed in these exams, though. I'll kill you if you do." She said, sending one last hard look back at the girl and setting her jaw firmly. She had to give the warning, because Kasumi wasn't going to be going out of her way to save that girl. Not this time.

She'd drop her own arms to her sides, looking back ahead at the sun that was brightly shining despite the mood. It was weird how the world was going on as usual despite feeling like it was crashing down.

Then she'd start walking away. Away from the distraction. Away from the pain. Towards her future as a true tool of the village.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

With a KnifeFeb 7, 2022 20:16:34 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

And just like that she was gone, the girl felt the tension but felt like something about it was off and she had a lot of thinking to do. "If you die, I’ll kill you…” those words bounced around in her head. What did that mean…? Was that some sort of cryptic message? Was it her way of showing she cared in some weird Kirigakure sort of way. Either way the girls emotions were too scared to really put them into words and as Kasumi walked away so did the last of her heart.

But there was no time for this, she needed to find a way to blow off some steam there was a nice spot to train over by the dormitories maybe some scrapping might help take her minds off the fresh wound in her heart. Was it really over? Only time would tell she still hadn’t a clue what she was talking about and even with all of that in the back of her mind it certainly wasn’t going to make things easy after all when a heart breaks it never breaks even.

The girl would make her way towards the dormitories the brim of her hat doing a horrible job or hiding the welling of tears in her eyes which she’d quickly wipe away before anyone had a chance to see.

[exit]

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

210 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 7, 2022 20:16:51 GMT -5

quick reply

compose a reply