Heavy Outcome [Closed - Ikana/Kei]

compose a reply
Heavy Outcome [Closed - Ikana/Kei]Mar 6, 2022 15:39:21 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Heavy outcome".
No matter how valuable you are and your ideas, fools will certainly play both of you down, so exclude yourselves from the inflammatory environs of fools.”

Michael Bassey Johnson

Underrated.

In spite of all their teamwork, the outcome of the group eight were under Wahei's expectation. He always was a misfit in the ninja world, it's systems, political and 'call of duty' shitty affairs. So, basically, he didn't care for what the examiners took into consideration to undermine his behavior. Of course feedback would always be good to improve his skills, but that was something even he wasn't expecting considering the ones pulling of the streams behind the curtains.

He was, though, worried about their team morale, since they score were minor than his, and he truly expect to be able to helping them to increase it with all the teamwork they had put so much effort in. - Hey, guys - he got closer of them when the results were disclosed. - I can't tell for sure what are the metrics on this one, but I'd like to say it was an honor for me to work along with you. - he said with his genuine kindly wide smile - You are great ninjas and I would fully trust my life in your capable hands in other circumstances. - he bent, grateful for what they have achieve.

Then he took inside of his backpack and start looking into something - Here! - he put out two little wooden-charmy memento. It was three connected figures. One had this tiny stripes of white bandage all over it, other had a single stripe of bandage but a sword that reminds Ikana, and the third also had a single stripe but also a left white eye that remind Wahei. - It took me quite sometime to customize it since is handmade, but I want you to have it and remember that even though we had all differences and motives to not work along, we did, and we did the best we could have done. That's what really makes us ninjas - hopefully, that simple gift would warm their hearts, even though they didn't have had the expected outcome.

Then he took another thing in his backpack, this time for Kei - Oh, I would like to keep it to remind the great Waruichi Kei, but since you asked it back, here it is. Washed and clean as promised - he chuckled, then turning to Ikana - And in spite I don't have anything from you, I'd love to still keep calling you taicho, should you allow me of course. It was really great having you to lead us. - he bent to her, cracking that contagiously wide smile of his.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Eternal Teammates ! ! !
- Rising morale -
[ | ]
[428 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Mar 6, 2022 15:41:11 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Heavy Outcome [Closed - Ikana/Kei]Mar 14, 2022 16:09:08 GMT -5
Waruichi Kei
Waruichi Kei Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Kei stood there by the others, as they received their marks. 

She thought they did pretty well! Foraging, making good progress, and even fighting off that crazy old man! 

Out of all three, she was perhaps the most eager to hear the results, too. The first round did not quite go in her favor, so she hoped to make up for it in the second! Which was why she was the most active she could be! Finding ways to help the team with food, finding unorthodox ways to make up for her own deficiencies, and keeping track of resources whenever she could! It made her disappointment that much greater, when the results were announced. Their team scored... low. Lower than most! And out of all three, she was the one who scored the lowest! When seeing the results, she stomped on the ground with her foot, her hands balling into fists.

"How is this fair? It couldn't be!
We fought and suffered things together!
How come am I the worst of three?"

Of course, the question was rhetorical. The masters of this exam wouldn't answer. So all Kei could really do is cross her arms and pout in a corner, not really knowing what she did wrong, or why. It was only Wahei who managed to bring her out of the pouty stupor, with words that sounded like platitudes, and a small figurine as a token of friendship. Most people would be able to see through it. But Kei wasn't most people. The upsettedness disappeared from her face as she took the figurine made for her, and looked at it, holding it in hands. Prodding and touching it, an almost child-like smile on her face, under the bandages.

"A lovely gift! Is it for me?
I rarely ever receive presents!
So when I do, it's very pleasant~
I'll hold it dear, for all to see!"

Wasn't that hard to bring her spirits back up.
has written 147 posts
Heavy Outcome [Closed - Ikana/Kei]Apr 30, 2022 21:25:48 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Heavy outcome".
No matter how valuable you are and your ideas, fools will certainly play both of you down, so exclude yourselves from the inflammatory environs of fools.”
Michael Bassey Johnson
[2]

Underrated. [2]

Wahei simply loved the way Kei expressed herself through poems and rhymes. Kei was someone Wahei would love to have around oftenly since he could really learn a lot with her. Perhaps one day he could offer her a treatment so he could use her bandages only as a tool. But that was a sensitive subject that would be treated as so except if the boy had the answer on how to treat whatever burning injuries she had under those bandages.

Kei's behavior almost made the boy forget about the unfair treatment the examiners dispensed to them. He hoped though the gift would be a little more effective. I mean, Wahei only cared about getting approved and promoting to chunin to finally join as an effective member of the medical forces, a chance to do better for healing people and a getaway from the battlefield. So naive!

But the get low score only bothered at the point he didn't appreciated injustices, specially over people like Kei and Ikana who did their best and deserve proper treatment for their efforts. If he could, he would kindly donate his difference to balance the outcome. But there was no talk under such circumstances. And all he could do was hope for them.

Ikana was the more upset. She seemed to be in somewhat auto-pilot and that worried Wahei, albeit the boy seemed to respect her moment. Eventually, she left, leaving him and Kei alone. But there was yet a lot to be done and both were really tired and with their minds full. - Kei-san! - he said - Again, it was a pleasure working with you, but I need to get some rest. Hope you do better in the third round and manage to promote to a chunin! - he cracked an honest and genuine smile at her, showing his vows were more than just words. - Mark my words, I'd be cheering for you! - Didn't crossed his mind that she could be his future opponent. Not even that she could be matched against Shigure, Yoru or even other ninja of the Leaf, like Asahi-san. But that's Wahei and in his mind, somehow, it was like everyone could win.

That said, they'd end up saying goodbye and following their path. But unfortunately for Wahei, their path would not cross again so soon. Not directly in this CE, at least.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Eternal Teammates ! ! !
- Rising morale -
[ | ]
[400 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Heavy Outcome [Closed - Ikana/Kei]Dec 27, 2023 16:17:39 GMT -5
Waruichi Kei
Waruichi Kei Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Kei grinned, under her bandages.

Wahei was a good guy. He was cheerful and his cheer made her feel better. She gave him a thumbs up and a few shadow boxing punches in the air, as she expressed her readiness for the next round of the exam. Had no worries about what kinds of enemies she would face. After all, she was a Waruichi. 

"Don't worry, friend, I shall not fail,
Next part's straightforward, it's just fighting.
No silly riddles, and no hiding.
In violence I will prevail!"

And indeed, Kei cracked her fists at the thought. Soon, all shall see how dangerous Waruichi were in a fight, that's for sure! Kei bid the rest of her ex-teammates farewell, and went about to get ready for the next part of the exams!

[EXIT THREAD, wrapping up loose ends].
has written 147 posts

quick reply

compose a reply