Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]

compose a reply
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 16:37:55 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"leaf trio".
"Friendship is another word for love.” — Unknown

Gathering up.

Even though Wahei was keeping an eye on his teammates outcome during the CE and what people had to say about them, he hasn't had the chance of seating with them to discuss things through. Specially because both Shigure and Yoru been busy being humans in an international event. Who was Wahei to judge, since he was having quite of the fun himself, but in his own way and pace of course.

After the outcome of round 2 though, Wahei find him time and will to put the Leaf Trio together again to catch things up. He lost track of Yoru since the welcoming committee, but in spite had the chance of hanging out - in a trip - with Shigure, they had plenty more stuff to discuss, specially related to what happened in the previous first two rounds, but also what was about to come in the third one. 

Wahei
would though prepare quite of a gathering event for them. He'd buy food and stuff for they comrades that he knew they would love. For Yoru, a kiri custom-made shogi board. For Shigure, extra local food he could have later and also a blue bracelet with water drops craved painted on it in deepest blue. - Hello, mate. It's been quite a time, eh? - he said to both of them when their arrived, expecting Shigure to be the first as always (adding "Boss" in his greet to him). - I wish Yuuta sensei could be here with us too. I miss him. - he admitted.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Rencounter ! ! !
- The first reunion of team three in the CE -
[ | ]
[ FYI only:  ]
[239 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Mar 6, 2022 16:40:10 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 19:42:59 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"leaf trio".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

GATHERING OF FRIENDS

It felt like forever since the last time Team 3 managed to gather together. In truth, it had only be a matter of a couple weeks since the start of the exams, but things had been so intense that if felt like it went on for months already. Still, he was really looking forward for their gathering, and he was positively surprised when Wahei reached out and invited them over to one of the common areas in the new dormitories. The boy went all out and even got them some treats. Obviously, Shigure also brought them treats, albeit not as fancy as the ones Wahei had prepared; he had but a pair of taiyaki.

As expected, Shigure arrived before Yoru and upon seeing Wahei he was quick to approach the boy. "Hey, Wahei-kun! I've noticed you've been doing pretty well in the exams, but that doesn't surprise me! Hehehehe! I knew you would excel!" he said with a tone filled with conviction. After their initial greeting, Wahei mentioned how much he wanted Yuuta to be there with them and Shigure nodded, but the smile on his face never waned. "I feel you... But I'm sure his thoughts and energy are here with us! We will definitely succeed, not only for our sake, but for Yuuta-sensei as well!" he winked at his friend, giving him an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

"Ah!" Shigure exclaimed, grabbing the taiyaki from his pouch and giving it to Wahei. "I got this for ya, buddy!" he said, extending his hand towards his friend with the kind smile on his face going from ear to ear.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Reunion
[ ]
[271 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]Mar 11, 2022 14:16:13 GMT -5
Nara Yoru
Even shadows can live among the light
Nara Yoru Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday July 12 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3
Yoru woke up with a tightness in his chest, guilt? Probably not, he was more anxious, as if he wanted to talk about something really serious, the boy rubbed his eyes a little and even went to the bathroom to wash his face, then immediately looking into the mirror, the boy's expression contributed to his situation, he decides to try to forget about it, quickly leaving the bathroom.

An invitation from Wahei, just seeing this, the Nara already felt less anxious, even because he was going to meet his two best friends and teammates, Yoru slowly walks to the indicated place, getting to see the figure of the two shinobi, as usual he was the last to arrive, this somehow comforted the boy, Yoru looks at the two with his usual empty gaze. "S-Shigure-san, Wahei-san... It's really good to see you guys, I-I need to say something I've been thinking about for a long time, it's something serious." Yoru finishes his speech, with a serious tone reinforcing the idea of ​​his speech, he takes a deep breath and starts talking. "After Round 3 I intend to leave the village... After a long time thinking I realized that staying in that environment won't make my dreams come true, besides now I have a goal to call my own, something big and that for sure It's going to be something dirty, I realized that in order for me to think freely I have to get out of the influence of the council and the hokage, I have to dream and give people the chance to dream freely too." Yoru stares at the two of them, as if expected an answer from both, deep down the Nara knew it wouldn't change a thing.
last edit by Nara Yoru on Mar 11, 2022 14:16:57 GMT -5
lunins has written 101 posts
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]Mar 14, 2022 14:35:31 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"leaf trio".
"Friendship is another word for love.” — Unknown

Catch up.

As expected Shigure was the first to get at the meeting point. Wahei was so excited that the three were back together. He blushed and scratched the back of his head slightly - I had you guys in my thoughts all the time. - I mean - I'm not used to be the leader or the strategist, but having worked with ya' for quite long time inspired me but also must have taught what I needed to know to survive during the exams. - he admitted, genuinely thankful to what they have been through together during their previous time as teammates. - But as expected, you're rocking, Boss! I'm really proud for being part of this team. - he exclaimed enthusiastically - albeit my philosophy most certainly will drag me down during the next round - he chuckled and shrugged. That was a rotten topic coming from Wahei and his lack of 'fighting rising spirit'. - And yeah, you're right! - he agreed with what Shigure said about Yuuta. -

Wahei took the Tayaki from Shigure's hand, bending gratefully for having it - Thank you so much, Boss! I love it - also cracking a wide smile for his friend.

Yoru was late but that wasn't fresh news. They'd end up talking about his scoring that wasn't bad at first round, but eventually dropped a little during second one. - So, Yoru-san, what happened? - he'd ask lightly, not in a way of putting pressure on him, yet quite curious since the Nara was a natural born strategist.

After his answer, he'd quickly catch him up about what they have been talking before his late arrival (missing Yuuta included) to then follow up with his own updates. Specially to the fact that he make new friends during the exams. Wahei seemed and sounded like a child who just had a great first day at school. - I don't understand why the warring state endured so much - suddenly, in a flash, he reminded of Natsuo's death, and that now he knew who was the one behind it. It was about time to telling Shigure the truth, but that subject should be a private conversation for later, or even another day. Snapping out that suddenly sorrow expression, he'd put the Taiyaki into his mouth in a large bite - Hmm, delicious - he said with the mouth full, trying to disguise his previous expression as if people could read his mind.

Having trouble to chew the large amount of the cake - but yet enjoying it because it was really good - the boy had a cup of tea, also offering to others in a not very politely way, but quite funny though. He'd serve the one's who accepted tea and would use it to help him swallow the food. After getting it done, he would go for another round of tea since he got thristy.

Well, he would try though. Because Yoru words about leaving the Leaf caught him with his pants down, so to say. He'd end abruptly spitting out his tea. Not in the other two, hopefully. - Holy shit guys I'm so sorry - he realized what he just did, but Yoru words were stronger in his mind and popping out like a siren - What the fuck have you just said, mate? - I mean - Even I know that's crime. - he looked to Shigure - It is a crime, right? Desertion and stuff, right? - his sight jumped from Shigure to Yoru, and from Yoru back to Shigure, in a anxious loop. - What happened!? - he asked back to Yoru. The mood suddently drop but this time it wasn't because what he had to tell to Shigure, but he worried about what could've leaded Yoru to say something dead serious like that.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Rencounter ! ! !
[ | ]
[641 Words]
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]Mar 22, 2022 10:18:59 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"leaf trio".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

SHOCKING REVELATION

Shigure chuckled lightly at Wahei's words, feeling a bit embarrassed by it, but also quite flattered. "I'm glad I was able to help in some way... Ya know, you guys also helped me push through, especially when I decided to stay behind and die during the first round... It was a tough decision, but one that I was only able to take because of us, because of our team. We are amazing together!" he said with a firm nod and a thumbs-up. Still, when the boy said that his philosophy would drag him down in the next round, but he shook his head. "Don't see it like that, Wahei-kun. The final round is about showing your ability as a ninja in combat. Killing is not the only option, you can incapacitate, or corner them into submission. You can show them how crafty you can be." he said, trying to help Wahei look at that with a different lens.

Shortly after that exchange, Yoru arrived, and he had a gloomy look on his face. Shigure was quick to offer him a tayaki as well, giving him a beaming smile to see if that could lift his spirits, but the young Nara was quick to inform them that he had a serious thing to talk about and Shigure nodded. "What's up, Ruru?" he asked, giving him time to speak his mind.

However, as he spoke, Shigure's smile completely faded away, and his expression changed to that of shock and disbelief. His eyes were widened and his breathe became a bit more laboured. What he was saying, just like Wahei mentioned, was a crime, and Shigure nodded to him to confirm that. "It is indeed." he simply stated. Shigure approached Yoru and touched his shoulder. "Why are you saying that? What happened? You've got to tell us, make us understand why you are thinking such a terrible thing... This is a punishable crime, Yoru. Don't take this lightly..." he warned the boy.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Reunion
[ ]
[332 words]
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]Apr 30, 2022 17:36:00 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"leaf trio".
"A fake smile may fool the crowd but it never eases the pain.” – Kelly Brook

Together: no matter what.

As usual, Wahei was the one to say and react. Albeit having learned a little - in theory - of social behavior, being with his teammates throw him back to certain old habits and that was OK for him. Even so, Yoru words were quite heavy, and that would only mean one thing: the team would be tear a part. Yoru was introspective so it was hard to know what was going on around his deep thoughtful mind, but Wahei was almost self-centered in this point but not on purpose. He was just unable to see when deeper things like those was harming people at the point to drag them to leave all they loved behind.

Shigure words and tone, though, wake Wahei up to what was really going on. And what that would mean. The boy felt the weight, realising that sometimes, he was indeed to naive to the consequences of his actions. The ninja system had plenty rules, most of them Wahei didn't agree with, but even he knew he'd have to comply with. Political affairs has always been out of his sight, but some basis had to be set and he'd not want to drag trouble to himself, specially in terms where he was absolutely ignorant. Such a fool, eh?

Wahei though was taken by a sense of urgency. That conversation would drag them to a very dangerous level. A level Wahei felt in his guts he didn't want to jump-in. - Dude, you me! - he shouted, with a strange smile - Yoru-san, you silly-boy, you're trying to scare the hell out of us with such pranky joke, aren't you? - the boy laugh in nervous, but jumped over Yoru's shoulder and stroke his hair, messing it. - I mean - we all know you would never abandon us, specially because we know you have a secret crush over Yuuta-sensei! - he pointed that would to make the boy protest and misguide the subject of conversation.

Seriously though, I really need to have this time with you all. - hopefully, with that emotional appeal, Shigure wouldn't insist on the matter and that would lead the three of us to have the time they intended to have by meeting up - After all, we are the "Leaf Trio". And we are going to be together. - he emphasized the last word, pulling Yoru's hand next to his own and nodding to Shigure do the same, in their habitual bro-fist cumpliment - No matter what! - he added, raising his hand to the air and sustaining and unhabitual smile. A fake one.

Eventually, they would follow talking about habitual things and separate again. That's when Wahei poked Shigure, asking to have a private conversation with him later. They had to discuss about 'Secrets'.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Rencounter ! ! !
[ | ]
[469 Words]
Leaf Trio [Closed/Yoru/Shigure]May 3, 2022 14:12:20 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"leaf trio".

OMEN

Yoru didn't say a word after being confronted by both Shigure and Wahei, so maybe he had come to realise the foolishness of his words, or he was too embarrassed to continue the subject. In any case, Shigure hoped it was the former, for he didn't want to find himself in a position where he would have to fight - and potentially kill - a friend he held dear in his heart; the Shodaime affair had already taken its tools on the young Hyuuga heir.

Maybe because he was trying to defuse the situation, or maybe because he truly believed that, but Wahei was quick to dismiss that as a potential joke. Shigure didn't smile at that, for he wasn't sure himself, but they were in the middle of the Chuunin Exams, and the most dangerous round was about to start, so he used Wahei's intervention to take his head off this topic; if it was something that would happen, he would deal with that at the appropriate time. He did chuckle when he mentioned Yoru's obvious crush on Yuuta and that helped lift Shigure's spirits a bit.

When Wahei said they would be together, Shigure nodded. "Indeed." and then fist bumped them. With that being said, though, they were ready to go their own way and rest for the day, but first Shigure would follow Wahei, for they had something to talk in private.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
exit post
[ ]
[236 words]

quick reply

compose a reply