Secrets [Closed/Shigure]

compose a reply
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 16:52:18 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Secrets".
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God,
which is why we call it the present.” ― Bill Keane

Rencounter.

Even though Wahei had the chance of meeting Shigure with his teammate, there was something he needed to discuss with him privately. That's why the boy reached him and ask him to hang out with him after the events of "Leaf Trio". He set a point where Shigure would probably already been when time comes - Hey, boss! Always perfect timing! - he cracked his usual smile, but there was something slightly odd this time. It was like he was holding into something... heavy.

But Wahei was Wahei and considering his problems with their personas, it was common that he loose the grip every now and then. - So, I heard there's a beach around here with big stones where we can talk to, eat something and watch the whole sea. I never went a beach before, and it seems a quiet place so we can... - he hesitated, and Wahei pretty much never hesitated in his talkative words - talk. Privately. - another 'heavy' tone. Something was on. Something had changed on him.

He then shook his head fiercely and jumped enthusiastically towards the direction he wanted to go. That was Wahei he knew, full of energy and enthusiasm. But what would he want to talk about after all? Something related to the exams, maybe?

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
- Another secret behind the eye -
[ ]
[217 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 19:52:41 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"secrets".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

TO THE BEACH

During their earlier meeting, Wahei mentioned in passing that he wanted to talk to Shigure in private and that was quite curious coming from him, but since it seemed like he was concerned with Yoru catching wind of it, he didn't say anything at the time. A while after the trio's gathering, Shigure went out to meet up with Wahei. The two met on the allies beside the dormitory and once again Wahei praised Shigure's punctuality and the Hyuuga chuckled a bit. "No worries, bud, I don't like to make people wait for me." he commented in a casual tone. Still, there was something off about Wahei, it was as if he had been keeping something inside of him that was eating him away, and Shigure had already noticed that from before, but kept to himself.

Still, before he was ready to share what was bothering him, he suggested going to a beach in the city and Shigure nodded. "I don't go to the beach often, so I'm game." he did put emphasis on talking in private and Shigure nodded again to that. With that being settled, the two went to this beach, where the two of them could be alone for a change and talk about this so important subject he mentioned.

During their path to the beach, Wahei seemed to be back at his normal self, but still, whatever it was it was something the boy deemed important enough to disturb - even if only for a moment - his joyful behaviour, and that was enough to entice Shigure's curiosity.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Beach of Kagamino no Shi
[]
[267 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 20:41:47 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Secrets".
"Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” - James E Faust

Hard to swallow pills.

Well, after so many time teaming and hanging out with Wahei, it was quite normal that Shigure would have learned how to read some of his usually mixed and confusing feelings. But the surprising part is that Wahei commonly was the type of person that does not get affect by the weight of emotions except for hyperactivity perhaps.

But he was quite of... too normal. Not for a person, of course, but for Wahei. In the way to the beach though he was indeed being himself. Mentioning things like fauna, flora, other stuff around and people behavior as something extraordinary. Getting at the beach he would get amused by basically everything - Oh my! Can you feel this smell? And the contrast of the sea blue with sky blue. This place is amazing! - he shouted, completely excited by that adventure.

Suddenly he start running again - Let's take a race to the top of that rocks in the shore! - of course there's no way he could beat Shigure in a race, but yet he likes challenges like that. He read once that kind of things help out on having good times with friends when hanging out. And that meets with the things Haruka' showed him.

At the top of the highest rock, they could see the whole extension of the beach. Birds flying, some clouds, the sea wind and scent contrasting with the sound of the waves striking and the stones. That was amazing - Wow. Look at this view. It's amazing. People down there looked a lot like tiny ants. - he pointed out few groups of people, but eventually the silence came.

Cleaning his throat (something Wahei never did before), he finally said - So... you know you are my best friend. Right? - I mean - you're like an elder brother to me or something - that was kind of touching, but it seemed like he was confessing a sin. - I have this guilty feeling inside, and it's strange because I don't know how to deal with it, perhaps I also know that I should just go straight on this like I always do. But I'm thinking differently. Oddly. Is hard to explain. Are you feeling me? - he asked, clearly confused to whatever it was about to come. - During the exams I literally had an immersion on how to behave to improve my social skills and reduce my misunderstanding flaws - he nod to himself - but even so It's still confusing, you see? - he pointed to a single drop of cold sweat rolling from his face, then to it's arm trembling by pure nervousness.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[448 Words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 20:54:35 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"secrets".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

WEIRD FEELING

The beach was a sight to behold and Shigure couldn't hide the awe in his expression. The bright blue from the ocean waters, the crashing waves on the rocks, the sea breeze blowing his hair back and the nice smell of the sea. It was pleasant, and made him wonder how it would feel like to live so close to the beach. The Hidden Leaf was quite inland, so the opportunities to be by the beach were rare to say the least. It was a calming sight, that was for sure, almost made him forget they were in the capital of a foreign, enemy nation. If only they could live at peace, but that was something that wasn't really possible at the moment.

Wahei seemed to be having a similar impression and commented on that. The Hyuuga nodded. "It's beautiful. And peaceful. I could sit here for hours, to be honest, just hearing the sound of the crashing waves." he said in a content tone. But before they could really relax, Wahei challenged Shigure for a race to the top of the rocks, and since he started running before Shigure, the Hyuuga had a hard time beating him to it, and ultimately, Wahei arrived there first; the Hyuuga had sharp reflexes, but that didn't translate into movement speed.

Once they were up there, Shigure took a deep breathe and looked at the scenery, it was indeed breathtaking, and he watched over it for a bit, intaking all that beauty and peace. Suddenly, Wahei started speaking again, and from his tone, he knew it was the serious subject he wanted to talk about earlier. Shigure looked at his friend and nodded. "And so are you, Wahei-kun." he responded, with a shy smile on his face. Still, his next words made Shigure unsure on how he felt, he couldn't quite understand what was cooking inside the boy, and he arched one of his eyebrows showing a hint of confusion. He explained the strides he was taking to improve his social skills, and Shigure nodded to that, but he still failed to understand why that was affecting the environment so much.

"Wahei-kun, is everything okay? I get what you are saying, but I can't help but think there's more inside of your. You can talk to me, for reals." he said, trying to reassure his friend. It was okay, they could figure it out, no matter what.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Beach
[]
[406 words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 6, 2022 21:22:28 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Secrets".
"Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” - James E Faust [2]

Hard to swallow pills. [2]

In which world would Wahei not even mention that he managed to beat Shigure in a race? Okay, not very fair one, but yet in his childish mind, it would pretty much always was something to celebrate. Specially because he always celebrated things like that, even when Shigure bested him too.

Okay  - he said in a sighting tone, rolling his eyes not to Shigure but to himself - Easy pace, calm down your mind, Wahei. Ignore the voices and play it through straight. You can do it because you never let your feelings get into your way, right? - apparently he seemed to have forgot or simply not realized that he was talking out loud. But that's quite of normal Wahei being Wahei. Not really heling in that case though.

He then closed his eyes and moved his fingers in his forehead, somewhat pressuring it as if he was trying to concentrate. Heavy breathes until he gets wherever he was trying to reach in his mind state. - I'll spit it all out, right and straight, but please remember what I have said and that my intentions of keeping it for so long where the best, but perhaps not the most smart decision I should have take. - I mean - I was only trying to protect you and waiting for the right time because it could directly affect your performance. Okay? - his eyes froze into Shigure's in a almost frightening way, awaiting for the confirmation. 

Right after having it, he would said, with a painfully straight tone - I found out who killed Natsuo-san. Actually, I met her here during the CE, before the round 1. - the feeling as if he was bleeding out. Somewhat kind of betrayal for "hiding" from him. But also, a feeling of relief for telling the truth, and not have left this burden fall over him and affect his performance during the exams. Hard choices were part of telling the truth though, and because of that he felt like failure to his best friend needs.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[350 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Mar 6, 2022 21:33:10 GMT -5
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 21, 2022 14:57:12 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"secret".

HER

At this point in time, Wahei talking to himself didn't even faze Shigure, but it did warn him that the content of that conversation might be more serious than he had initially anticipated, which prompted the Hyuuga to arch one of his eyebrows, unable to fully contain his curiosity. And yet, he didn't ask him about it, he allowed the boy to take his time and speak in his own terms, the mention of not letting his feelings get in the way enough of a hint that it would be better that way.

The boy continued to digress, explaining that he had a reason to withhold the information, and he only had the best intentions in mind. Shigure responded with a nod. "That's okay, Wahei-kun, I trust your judgement. If you didn't tell me anything before, I believe you had a good reason for it. We are not only teammates, but friends after all." he said in a kind tone, cracking a subtle yet comforting smile to his friend.

However, that smile was very short lived, for the next thing Wahei said made Shigure's eyes widen in shock. The revelation that he knew who had been responsible for killing his uncle was something Shigure thought not even the village knew, and yet, Wahei managed to uncover this information. How? Well, that didn't really matter. He also mentioned 'her', and that he met her during their stay in Mizu no Tera, before the first round of the exams had started. Shigure gulped, and a drop of cold sweat ran down from his temples. His body was shaking ever so slightly, but likely perceptible for a medic like Wahei. "Y-you... I mean... H-how?" the words were hard to find, but he pushed forward, trying to make himself more eloquent despite his state of shock. "H-how did you find that out? I... I thought no one knew about..." he finally managed to muster the words and ask him.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[328 words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 22, 2022 9:12:22 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Secrets".
"Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” - James E Faust [3]

Hard to swallow pills. [3]

One cannot simply drop a bomb and expect people to be okay. Well, that bomb was pretty heavy itself so the relief he felt on sharing that information mislead Wahei from Shigure for a slightly moment whilst he catch some air. That lived shortly though, as the boy noticed his friend body trembling, he said - Perhaps you should sit - I mean - I know this is too much. I've been struggling with anxiety ever since y' know - his worried tone would be override by his medical instincts. - Here, take some water - this time though, he had a water canteen, but it was somehow implicit that it was filled with Wahei's suiton.

He would handle it and also lay a hand on Shigure's shoulder just in case. - Have you heard of the episode of a stupid kid attacking a Jonin? -  Aiding him to sit while explaining what he rightly wanted to know. - I was around to those barracks watching people come and go when this lady from Kiri came closer.  - his tone was serious, Shigure knew how Wahei used to watch people behavior to understand them better, but he was also quite observant himself, albeit also naive - She was all friendly and asking questions. Long story short, she ended up asking if I were from the Hyuga clan - I mean - because of this eye, obviously. - he considered explaining him how pissed he got because all the effort he put into craving that scar in his eye, but he decided to go straight to what mattered for change. Also, Shigure would figured that by himself by knowing Wahei so much and for quite long time

- All of sudden, Wrath started to push over, trying to jump in and take control to kill her. But it wasn't Wrath himself - I mean - he was triggered by the eye. When I realized what was happening, he somehow used the left-half of my body to attempt against her. - he come to think how confusing that should've sound - The point is that Wrath was used by some remaining of Natsuo's chakra in the eye. - it was confusing per se.

- First I tried to take over Wrath, but when I figured that it was Natsuo pulling the strings, I managed to talked him over it. It was somewhat self preservation or self defense instinct that triggered out by the lady's presence. - he explained - But that also leaked out a very important information. Her name is Hozuki Kyouka. - he admitted.

Wahei had strong thoughts about sharing that very information. Even so, he decided to do it openly. - I know this is too much, Shigure-san, but I managed to help Natsuo to found forgiveness and peace by showing him how the cycle of hatred would lead his desire for vengeance over you as the toughest burden one could carry. And to be honest, I was afraid to telling you this not only because it could affect your performance during the exams, but also drive you towards a darken path built on wrath and vengeance where you could easily get lost. - he admitted - But we are friends, as you said, and I could not keep this from you. And also, I trust you and I'm here to help you to get through this and not seek for blind vengeance. Together, we can break the cycle of hatred. - his eyes watered, in fear.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[588 Words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Mar 22, 2022 10:58:47 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"secrets".

VENGEANCE

When Wahei suggested Shigure should seat, he was quick to respond. "I'm fine!" his tone more brash than he intended; he was not angry with with Wahei, but the whole situation was aggravating, so it was expected that his emotions would flare up more than usual. He did, however, accept the water and took a few good sips of it before returning the bottle and sighing deeply. When he asked if he heard about the incident, he nodded, but he never gave much thought to it with the exams looming on the horizon. Still, he just remained quiet while Wahei told him his story, and it was quite the surprising and crazy story. So this woman approached him out of the blue and triggered Natsuo's remaining chakra in the eyes. That was not unheard of, because people's chakra carried the essence of their soul, and he could only imagine the implications of having someone's eyes implanted into them, mixing their chakra together and adding some from the donor.

Her name 'Hozuki Kyouka', he had never heard about her, if he was being honest, so the name didn't mean much at this point, but it was a start as he would know who to research, and if she was here and was a Jounin, it was very likely that she was a team leader for at least one of the participating Genin from the Mist, which helped narrow down the possibilities. Once Wahei was done, Shigure looked down to the ground, he remained silent for an awful long minute, his body trembling a bit, and his eyes watering. His mind was getting overwhelmed with so many memories of his uncle, including the sight of his deceased body with the destroyed eyes, something they believed he did so he would not give away their coveted doujutsu.

Still, after that time, he looked up and back to Wahei. He used the back of his hand, the bandages, to wipe his eyes and stop tears from rolling down his face. His expression was serious, but he nodded. "Hatred only brews more hatred. Although I would like to understand why she did it, I don't think of revenge... Revenge is futile, it's something that rots your heart and spiral you down a terrible path, so you have no need to concern yourself with that." he said, shaking his head. "And I don't hold it against you for not telling me until now... You couldn't really know my reaction. Heck... I wouldn't even know how I would react until now but... If you ask me to be completely honest... My heart is sad, but still at peace. I'm over it, I moved on. I will never forget Natsuo-jiisan, and never stop loving him, but what good would I do chasing a senseless vengeance?" he asked, managing to crack a bittersweet, subtle smile on his face.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[482 words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 21, 2022 16:31:40 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Secrets".
"Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it.
So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist.
There is no peace in this accursed world.”
Uzumaki Nagato - "Pain".

Cycle of Hatred.

Wahei smiled over Shigure speech. He had never realized so far how the both had similar thoughts, but yet, different perspectives. Wahei nodded in relief. - "Woah!! This is so good to hear!" - he admitted, taking a long breath and then sitting over the high stone they were.

- I managed to feel his emotions during this... 'episode'. All of it. His anger, his fears, his hatred for that woman. - he added - But I also felt the love he felt for you. And my mom, as weird as it might sound - I think - and even though I didn't met him in life, I feel like I understand he better now - Y'know? - he said, but there was some hesitating tone in his voice - Unfortunately, the last feeling in his heart was masked by all that hatred. But for some reason I knew that was a fake. His true feeling was fear... - he was somewhat relating and venting at the same time - Because of the consequences of not being able to accomplish his mission... For leaving you and my mom in this rotten world... For the future of Hyuga clan... There were so many doubts and fears that his hopes were vanished and teared up apart. I am sorry for telling you this, but his death was full of suffering, and there was nothing poetic about it. - he was being honest, but yet touching sensitive spots - Somehow I've managed to change that by our conversation and the strength of my will. - his body started to trembling - I mean - the Natsuo I heard of was really, really strong, fearless, justice and good. Nah, I really felt that reputation in my soul, literally. - his tone was heavy - And even so, someone like her managed to harm and kill him. Bringing plenty others pain and suffering. A pain I can feel right inside of me, able to make my body shiver inside in a way that I can even feel my guts - he grabbed his arms trying to control himself.

- What I'm trying to say is... If someone like him was defeated, what really are our chances? How would someday I live up to my mother's and Natsuo's legacy, without harming and killing others? The fear I was so familiar with, that scares the hell out of me every second by the moment I open my eyes when I awake to the moment I close them to sleep. And I was used to handle it everyday but ever since I got here, met Haruka-san and then this Kyouka... Now this matches are coming... I really feel like, as if, Death is really coming. And there is nothing I can do about it. And that scares the hell out of me, and I can't live with this fear anymore - tears rolled from his eyes - You're stronger than me. So I need you to do me a favor. Please, Shigure-san, promise that you will not allow anything to happen to us. That you will protect us if something happens. Hearing you saying, this is the only way I'll rest my mind easy and get ready for this third round. - he admitted, but the shiver and sobbing was still there. That bad sensation was quite smashing his will.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[556 Words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 21, 2022 17:06:47 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"secrets".

SPIRIT OF THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN

Shigure nodded at Wahei's words. "Our chakra is attuned to our spirit, it carries the essence of our life. You have a piece of Natsuo-jiisan in you now, so you can definitely understand him. Maybe even better than I did back then." he admitted, chuckling lightly at the thought. Natsuo, due to his position as a member of the branch house, had to act in a certain way when they were in the Hyuuga District, and although they were close, Shigure didn't even know he had a relationship with someone at the time. It was the harsh reality of the Hyuuga clan, something he was driven to change in the future, no matter how hard it may be. "The life of us shinobi is full of suffering. I've learned that at a very young age. It is sad that he had to go this way, but if something of his spirit is still left inside of you, I'm sure he will be able to find some peace, seeing the world through your eyes I mean." the smile, albeit bittersweet, was still full of compassion and care. Shigure had a good heart, it was in his essence, and he had overcome all the suffering that rendered him incapable for many years, following the loss of his loved ones. Never again he would falter and fall like that, it was a promise he had made in honour of those who had fallen.

Still, he sighed, and his smile faded as he mentioned his executioner. "Natsuo-jiisan was strong, so I can only imagine how powerful this woman must've been to have been able to end his life... It is scary, I know..." he gazed away to the horizon for a moment, pondering about all those dense subjects. When he heard Wahei sob, he looked back at him and saw his tears. With his right hand, he reached out to the boy's shoulder and held it tenderly. "My friend, you are not alone. While I cannot guarantee we will be okay, I can at least guarantee I will do everything in my power to protect you and Yoru. And together we will grow stronger, and one day we might very well change the world. Don't lose your faith, no matter how hard it is, no matter how painful it may be. And if you do falter, look at me... I'm carrying on, even though I lost Kirisame, Natsuki, Natsuo... Their lives may be gone, but they will live forever in my heart, and they will give me the strength to overcome all obstacles." he said, his tone, although empathetic, was still full of determination.

That was the Will of Fire, the one thing that made the Hidden Leaf different from the other villages.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[467 words]
last edit by Hyūga Shigure on Apr 21, 2022 17:07:32 GMT -5
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 24, 2022 0:38:17 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Secrets".
"Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with.
Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
Thomas J. Watson

Buddies talk!

Shigure words were soft and warm enough to make Wahei hold back his things together, although that phantom pain was still around him. He managed to choke that feeling in and get back to what mattered: that time hanging out with his friend. He nodded and paid attention to everything he said. After a while, friends communicate with their eyes and heart and few words are needed.

So, after a longer than should moment of silence, Wahei get back on his speech. - You are not going to believe how awesome it was my first experience with a girl! - as so, out of nowhere, Wahei could get back on being himself again, just like that, in a snap of finger, clueless about how his words could sound... out of context, so to say. - "Perhaps you should choose your words wisely, my love?" - "What do you mean?" - "Just keep telling ya' story, please, love". - So, have you ever heard of Himishi Haruka? She is from Iwagakure. And she has this awesome intense crazy rotative eyes. It was a dojutsu like byakugan and Sharingan, but she could help me out in how to understand social behavior. It was AWESOME! - coming to think, Wahei was slightly less weird than usual, albeit he felt comfortable to being who he really was around Shigure. - Damn! I'm not suppose to speak it all like this. I need to be more concise. - I mean - to give you the chance to talk back, y' know? Communicating is hard, right? - well, he was yet getting used to things, apparently.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[272 Words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 13:49:43 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"secrets".

A GIRL

After that deep conversation was over, the two decided to sit there and enjoy the view for a moment while not uttering any words. Shigure had a subtle, yet bittersweet smile on his face, but he had found peace in his heart. It was good to know what happened, and who was responsible for it. The only question he had left was: how did that person know where his uncle was going to be. But before the thought could grow inside his head, he shook his head. It would be a huge distraction if he focused on that now, on the eve of the third round. He had to pass these exams, and once that was taken care of, he could go back into that line of thought.

After a while, Wahei broke the silence with quite the statement. Shigure widen his eyes and arched both his brows, for he understood it in a complete different light than what the boy intended. "Excuse me?!" it was the only thing he could say at this point. Was it a kiss, or perhaps something even more intimate? He didn't really know, but he was definitely curious. When he asked if he had heard of Himishi Haruka he nodded. He knew her by name as another participant, but nothing more than that. As Wahei continued, he revealed she had a doujutsu as well, something about a rotating eye, and somehow she managed to help him understand social behaviour. "Now that's an impressive feat." he thought to himself, chuckling lightly.

Once he finally calmed down a bit, and showed the progress he made with his social behaviour, something that was quite amusing, Shigure had to admit, the Hyuuga took the opportunity to talk. "So... Did you guys kiss or something?" he asked, almost unable to hide the curiosity sparkling in his eyes. If that was the case, than every member of their team had managed to find love in a way, or at least youthful love. Shigure was engaged, and his relationship with Hanako was improving, albeit at a slow pace, and Yoru was now dating Tokaku, something that rather surprised the Hyuuga.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[383 words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 14:19:37 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Secrets".
"The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last."

Daina Chaviano.

Kiss!?

Wahei learned to observe more and understand other's reaction based on what he was talking. And Shigure was quite 'reactive' at least until Wahei changed the subject to another... 'matter'. First Wahei associated his reaction like surprising by the fact he finally managed to understand some gaps in human behavior or their susceptibility to get emotionally driven so to say. - Impressive, right!? - he exclaimed, thrilled by the matter and clueless to what Shigure was really in it.

As he explained though, Shigure could somewhat understand what Wahei was getting at and also perceive the changings in his friend, but yet was curious to understand some 'peak' aspects of his interaction with the Rock kunoichi. - What do you mean by kiss? - he asked as if Shigure got lost in some point of the conversation that Wahei wasn't able to connect to the matter. - No! - I mean - it was like a ocular genjutsu thing. She look me into the eyes and I got in some kind of hypose or something. - he got a thoughtful mind - Accordingly to Lust and good manners standards, as she is a girl a good manner is to always predict what I'm trying to do so she don't get intimidated by my masculinity or male nature. - "Hey, love! That's not what I said... I think..." - "Get off, bitch, this is a buddy's talking" - "Shut up, Envy, you piece of shit! I'm going to kill you!" - "Fuck you boys and your insecurities!" - "Shut the hell up. All of you!" - And I don't wanted to kiss her. I mean. I never think over kissing anyone. To be quite honest, this is the first time I think about this stuff - and after a while, his cheeks warmed and blushed a little, but the boy rolled his eyes trying to snap Shigure out of the matter - "Haha, you just told the world you're a virgin, kiddo" - "What is a virgin?" - "You gotta be kidding' ..!"

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[343 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 27, 2022 15:09:46 GMT -5
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 14:47:03 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"secrets".

DATING GAME

Wahei's question made got Shigure speechless for a second. He looked the boy dead in the eyes and blinked twice before he processed the fact that he didn't even seemed to know what a kiss was. "So... I misunderstood it, eh?" he thought to himself, widening his smile and chuckling lightly as he shook his head. "You are helpless! Hahaha!" Shigure should've known that Wahei wasn't even fully attuned to this type of things, he was still quite lacking in his social interactions, so to have evolved to the point where he could develop such intimate relationships was definitely wishful thinking, and Shigure felt almost embarrassed he even considered that.

Still, he got quite interested when he explained - albeit very superficially - what the doujutsu was about. So she could look at him and reach conclusions? It didn't seem like it worked like the Sharingan, but maybe something along the lines of how some users of the Byakugan - Shigure included - could use their increased perception to read emotions to an extent. "Perhaps an advanced form of that?" he wondered. The boy continued to explain a bit of his interactions and the way he did so was a tad bit weird, but definitely expected coming from him. Finally, he admitted they didn't kiss and that he didn't even think about those things. Shigure chuckled lightly and gazed to the horizon.

"It will come to you, I think... In time." he was vague on purpose; he knew some people could go their whole lives without entering in a romantic relationship, so maybe that would be the case with Wahei? "Or not, it's fine either way. I, myself, rather enjoy kissing my fiancée. Hahahaha! Even though she seems to not like it when there are other people around. Fair enough I guess... Some people consider public display of affection something bad. Oh... Speaking of which!" and his smile turned into a mischievous smirk. "Did ya know Yoru is dating a girl?" he gossiped, feeling a bit excited to spread the news.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[342 words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 15:27:35 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Secrets".
"Love has no gender - compassion has no religion - character has no race.”

― Abhijit Naskar, Either Civilized or Phobic: A Treatise on Homosexuality

Yoru's preferences.

Wahei cracked his habitual smile, albeit he wasn't exactly sure about what was Shigure talking about - Well, since I'm not exactly human, I'm not sure if that part of me was even considered by my creator - that was the best contribution he found in his mind to make - I'm not even sure if I'd go for boys or girls to be honest. Perhaps I'm just... assexual? - I mean - I do have a "pi-pi" y'know - and by "pi-pi" he was referring to his male organ.

As the awkward silence came - and it would eventually happen after talking about that subject - Shigure would bring up a very curious subject: Yoru had a girl friend. - "NO WAY!.." - Really? I was pretty sure he was into boy's stuff - he spitted that out just as simple as it could be, referring to his sexual orientation. At least for him, since that's not a big deal. Humans relate and that's just nature, no matter the gender. Love can blossom everywhere. So, it was Wahei being Wahei again, but that's time for good point. - "Hey! I was about to say that" - "Even I got surprise now" - "This shit woke me up" - "I'm pretty much this is the first time we have an agreement at all" - "......" - "What?" - "Nothing... it's just..." - "We are surprised 'cause we're not used to have you jumping-in this kind of conversations, love" - "One-time thing though. - I mean - unfortunately, I'm not deaf but this one intrigued me out" - "Aren't you guys hungry?".

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
[ ]
[273 Words]

quick reply

compose a reply