Secrets [Closed/Shigure]

compose a reply
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 15:46:16 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"secrets".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

TOKAKU

Shigure shrugged. "It doesn't matter. You need to go for what makes you happy. If those will be boys, girls, or neither, it's fine either way. Don't fret about it." he said with a friendly smile on his face. He truly didn't care, but he did hope his friend could find someone to love, for the ninja world was already very lonely, and their lives could end at any minute. Having someone to share this with other than your friends was something that Shigure thought it was important, even though - when he stopped to think about it - him and Hanako didn't really talk about such matters. Or rather, she didn't talk about it with him.

Wahei seemed rather surprised, and pointed out to the fact he thought Yoru was into boys. Shigure touched his chin and frowned his brows for a moment. "Indeed... I felt like he had a funny crash on sensei, but maybe he likes both. We never talked about it thought, and I only know he is dating because his girlfriend told me. he said, pausing to notice he wasn't giving Wahei full context. Shigure chuckled lightly and continued. "You know Tokaku? From the Uchiha clan? The very tall girl with white hair?" he asked, adding some of her traits to help in case Wahei didn't know her directly, maybe he could identify her from her quite noticeable tall figure, or because of her Sharingan.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[241 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 16:13:21 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Secrets".
"My couple.”
Big Vitor

Tokaku.

Wahei listened to Shigure, nodding at very point he said. - I know very little about love. But even I know that people should have the right to express their love and being with the ones their love. If it's duly corresponded of course - he chuckled. That made sparkle a fast thought over the subject. Perhaps Shigure was right and he would one day be able to find love. I mean, he loved his mother, Shigure as friend, Natsuo as someone important, and even the rest of the team too. Wahei addicts to relationship because he easily sees potential on people. Sometimes he is so naive that it's easy to picture he getting himself in danger.

Anyways, Shigure kept the conversation pretty much auto ignoring the boy's weirdness and getting to the point he was broughting up. That called Wahei back to Earth, thinking about the clan name Uchiha - he had heard of that name - but specially her name 'Tokaku'. - No. - the boy shook his head firmly - I've never heard of her. But as long as they are happy, I'm also happy for them! - he said optimistically, probably missing some point at Shigure's narrative. - Looking forward to meet her, though. - he added.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
- Another secret behind the eye -
[ ]
[212 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 27, 2022 16:30:57 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"secrets".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

LOOKING FORWARD

It wasn't entirely surprising Wahei didn't know Tokaku. Neither of them were really social butterflies, but Shigure and Tokaku's friendship went way back; his mother was on the same Genin team as Tokaku's father, the man known as the Demon of the Fleeting Blossoms. Shigure was rather intimidated by the man, but he didn't have much of an opinion on him other than that. His mother seemed to be fond of him, and they were definitely more than former comrades; they were friends. "I'm sure you will meet here eventually, she came to the exams as well. I'm surprised you haven't seen her name on the scoreboard though. She is not doing too great, but I hope she can excel on this final round." he said, with a subtle smile on his face.

"I admit I was quite surprised when she told me they were together. But hey, at least she seemed happy! I wonder why he didn't say a word yet. Maybe he is just too shy to talk about it with us, eh? Hahahaha." Shigure laughed and shrugged, shaking his head. It was very much like Yoru to be shy about those things, and he wasn't very good at opening up, even with his teammates, despite how close they grew to become. With that being said though, Shigure got up and tapped the sand off his pants. "We should get going though... We need to rest and get ready for this round. I can't wait... I'm very excited. A bit nervous too hahaha!" he admitted.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Between Rounds 2 and 3
Kagamino no Shi
[]
[261 words]
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 28, 2022 8:59:40 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Secrets".
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today."
H. JAckson Brown, Jr.

See you tomorrow.

Wahei knew how serious Shigure took the events of the CE. Not surprisingly, he was scoring well. Wahei at beginning questioned why would they be teamed-up with another village members instead of their own team. After all, in a technical point of view, that made no sense. But he being himself learned to see through the ideia and it was amazing specially because they get to know other people from different villages. Furthermre, this kind of events would high the chances of having a united world in the future, since sharing experiences with others was a good way to make people bond.

This time though, Wahei was more naive than ever.

As Shigure added his comments about Yoru and Tokaku relationship, the boy nodded and chuckled. It was nice to know that they were happy with each other. - Alright, let's go back - he stood offering a bro' fist to Shigure - but when we get back to Konoha, I'll be paying a dinner for the six of us. Meaning you, your fiancé I barely know, Yoru and Tokaku and me and Sensei. What do you think? - he cracked his optimistic smile. Pretty hard to say no to.

Eventually, both of them left. What they didn't know, is that Yoru would never attempt to get back to the leaf. Not alive, at least. But team 3 would pretty much be teared a part. - See you tomorrow!

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Past and future ! ! !
- Another secret behind the eye -
[ ]
[231 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 28, 2022 9:01:04 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Secrets [Closed/Shigure]Apr 28, 2022 10:40:20 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"secrets".

GOODBYE TO THE HAPPY DAYS

With their conversation reaching an end, Shigure fist bumped Wahei as the younger boy got up and seemed ready to go back to the dormitories as well. Wahei said that he wanted to pay for a dinner for all six of them, Shigure, Hanako, Yoru, Tokaku, himself and Yuuta, and that was quite the nice gesture. Shigure chuckled lightly thought, picturing Hanako hanging out with all of them. It was something he had a hard time imagining, and he wondered if she would even want to go, or just take it as an order from the main house and go like a robot. "Hahaha that's a great idea. I'm not sure Hanako will be down to it, but even if she doesn't want to, I will just go by myself. It's fine!" and he kept the smile and high-spirited expression, but part of him was a bit sad when he thought about it. Yes, they had some undeniable chemistry when together, and he felt like they were growing closer, but still there was something about their relationship that always rubbed him the wrong way, and he was quite aware of what it was. Still, he didn't feel like sharing that with almost anybody other than Kazuto.

"See ya tomorrow, bud." he said as they went their separate ways. Yes, they were all happy and hopeful. The whole team was performing really well so far, but as it always happened with Shigure on those exams, catastrophe was just lurking on the corner, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And that moment was day two of round three, where Yoru would meet his ultimate fate at the hands of Waruichi Asuna. But at least for now, happiness still found its place within the hearts of those young Genin.

Between Rounds 2 and 3
exit post
[]
[303 words]

quick reply

compose a reply