Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]

compose a reply
Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]Mar 6, 2022 17:17:16 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"honor & respect".
"Achilles : You're still my enemy in the morning.
Priam : You're still my enemy tonight. But even enemies can show respect."
Troy (2004)

Paying a 'debt'.

Considering that Wahei was the one left behind, a lot in the in-between of round one and two. He didn't have had plenty of time to catch up, but few people remained in his mind for what happened there. One and certainly the most important of them was Sugita.

The kind boy not only called Wahei's attention for his skills, but also have shown a kind and emphatic heart when he almost crashed down because of the poison during the events of round 1. Even knowing that Wahei was the one to be left behind, the boy didn't hesitated in showing his hard feelings on having to do so.

Furthermore, he still have to 'pay' him for the piece of clothes he ripped to provide him least of comfort. And since Wahei have gone shopping during that break time because of what he had prepared for others, he also take effort to find a nice clothes that would please Sugita - in his opinion. It was about time for them to finally met again under better circumstances.

He went out looking for him and when he eventually find him, he would approach greeting him - Sugita-san. - he said, filled with enthusiasm, hiding a package in his back - Long time no see you. And - I mean - I kind have something for you, to thank you for what you've done for me during the round 1. - he then revealed the package, but waited for the boy to open it - I hope you like it!

PS: its a special jinbei that reacts to chakra and you can turn it into a yukata to better adapt accordingly to the temperature and weather. Please take the template at as reference. It's also water proof so one can walk into the rain. Its high quality texture and made of a very comfortable and light special cotton. Its clearly quite expensive and a first line gift.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Leaf and Rain ! ! !
- Two kind hearted boys -
[ ]
[260 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Mar 6, 2022 17:19:07 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]Apr 23, 2022 21:23:53 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday 3/2 rank Genin occupation Squad 1
[newclass=.sugita]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita b]color:#333451;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita i]color:#656b8c;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","sugita"]Sugita was folding the remains of his ripped clothes onto the counter, readying it to store in his suitcase. It didn’t do him any good in the sorry state it was in now. Luckily, he brought plenty of money along with him, and was able to secure a new outfit, and a much more breathable one at that. The mist in Kirigakure made the former cling to his skin in a very annoying manner. This time around, sleeveless seemed to be the way to go. It wasn’t his first pick, but the more he wore it the fonder he became of it.

His grey eyes stared down at the ripped shirt, the sleeve that had once been attached to it was gone and it left a sour taste in his mouth. The young man’s jaw clenched tightly, muscle showing through the disappointment on his face. How could he have let this happen. He could have taken Wahei’s place…he should have. And now he would have to live with his choices forever. He wasn’t entirely sure that he could…

As the thought went through his head, a very real voice broke the outer silence. The Ame boy heard his name, and a chill went down his spine as goosebumps formed onto his skin. Slowly, Sugita turned around, meeting the gaze of a green-eyed boy. Sugita could feel pressure around his throat as if someone was choking him. For a moment, there was silenced, grey against green as they stared.

And then he crumbled, "Wa…hei…You’re alive…” Sugita choked on his own words, reaching out towards Wahei with one hand as if trying to gently swat at a ghost, only the find that his hand landed firmly on the boy’s shoulder. "H-how…” A ghost stood in front of him, tangible, warm, and full of breath. Sugita gently pat Wahei, but with furrowed brows was quickly confused as Wahei offered him a gift.

Sugita stepped back, accepting the gift hesitantly. "But…why…I did nothing. You were dying and I did nothing…” he was clearly confused. He looked to Wahei’s eyes for an answer.

After a moment, he slowly opened his package, revealing the gift inside. Sugita carefully pulled out a white and blue fabric, looking at it with awe. The detail on it made him choke again. "Thank you…I can’t even begin to tell you what this means,” Sugita said quietly, still in disbelief. He wrapped the jinbei around himself. It was a perfect fit, none the less. "I’m afraid…I don’t have you anything…I didn’t know you’d…still be here…” There was shame in his voice.

"But I'm glad you are."

mint has written 148 posts
Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]Apr 24, 2022 17:22:57 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"honor & respect".
"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” Tennessee Williams

Friendship.

Wahei is naive. That's something quite obvious for everyone who reach out to him at some moment. But he is so because of his warm-hearted nature and possibly he is the most genuinely pure person around the CE. He has such a crystal clear best intention that is pretty easy for him to earn one's trust. That's exactly why he didn't hesitated to offer his life for the sake of others. A kind and noble gesture, specially considering that all of them were suppose to be his enemies.

Sugita seemed surprised, and his reaction made Wahei slightly arch his eyebrows - "It looks like he's seeing a ghost" - "Of course, you dumbass, in his perspective you're suppose to be dead" - He quickly look around to be sure , green met grey. - "WAIT, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I'M DEAD?" - But sometimes, he was just silly.

Wahei he cracked a gentle wide smile, crossing his hands behind his head and slightly side-bending, maintaining a silly face after delivering Sugita's gift, while mentioning - It was just a big test. They gave me an antidote and proper treatment not long after you guys left. - I mean - Yay! - he handed the package with a thumbs up, filled with joy.

Sugita though was yet quite fairly "hesitant" and surprised by his appearance. But the he got even more surprised when he noticed Wahei has brought him a gift. - You worried enough to rip your own cloth and offer me what you could to give me comfort in a painful situation. I really appreciated the gesture, so I decided to give you this - he was clearly enthusiastic about watching him opening the gift. - Now go ahead and open it! - he said giving little 'stand-jumps', like a puppy waiting for attention.

Your reaction face is priceless! - he chuckled, while Sugita tried the gift, right then thanking him - Hello Mister! Doctor eyes never fails, eh!? It fit just fine! - And you are looking fantastically f-a-b-o-l-o-u-s! - he slowed the word to give some quite of effect in his compliment. - Actually this is a special jinbei that reacts to chakra and you can turn it into a yukata to better adapt accordingly to the temperature and weather. - he explained using the exactly words the seller told him - It's also water proof so you can walk into the rain. - he added enthusiastically.

Sugita said that he didn't have a gift for Wahei, and he promptly shook his head - There is absolutely no need for you to give me anything back in return. Except, perhaps, friendship. - Wahei wasn't aware about the details of the relationship of Amegakure and Konoha, but truth be told, a thing like that would never cross his mind. He offered a hand to Sugita, maintaining that genuine wide smile and the energetic spirit he usually holds.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Leaf and Rain ! ! !
[ ]
[490 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 24, 2022 17:24:06 GMT -5
Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]Apr 28, 2022 7:30:06 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.sugita]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[attr="class","sugita"]Sugita’s face softened, but he still judged himself harshly for what happened to Wahei. Just because it was a test didn’t mean he wasn’t still in pain or scared of dying. The exams had been cruel to him, and it was only the first round. It made Sugita wonder what the proctors had in store for them for round two and three. Honestly, he didn’t want to think about it much. People died in these exams, more often than he cared to admit. He’d heard the storied, and they haunted him.

They didn’t have to save Wahei though…they could have left him to die. Sugita was glad they didn’t…because he had… He was certainly just glad Wahei was alive. Enemy or not…he was just a kid. No one deserves to die young. It had Sugita thinking though. In the future, would he and Wahei ever meet again after the exams? If so, would it be to the death? Given the state of the world and their villages, it was all possible.

He shook the thoughts from his head. It didn’t do any good to think about it now. Right now, he and Wahei were on good terms. He hoped it would stay that way.

Sugita smiled, gracious at Wahei’s thoughtfulness. "I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know. It is beautiful,” he said taking another look at the well-crafted piece. It seemed to have a lot of use, as well.

The boy gave off a subtle laugh, "If you think I could ever earn that,” he said about friendship with Wahei. He wasn’t so sure he deserved it after what happened. "How about we start with a meal. It’s about that time, isn’t it?” he said peering out the window behind Wahei to get better vision on the sun. It was different here. He’d only been used to reading the time of day when the overcasts of Ame showed, but it did seem about mid-day. "I’m paying, though,” he interjected quickly as if to claim the right. It was the least he could do.

Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]Apr 28, 2022 8:48:23 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"honor & respect".
"I like hanging out with people".

- Isaiah Mustafa

Meal time.

Leaf and Rain having a good time could be something quite challenging considering the current political scenario. But by nature, its the water of the rain that feeds a trees for proper development. Strong trees means healthy leafs. So caring less about political affairs and more into human's nature, Wahei cracked an optmistic smile by Sugita's answer. - Really!? YES! I knew you would like it! - he chuckled - I mean - the moment my eyes reach at it my mind went like "Wow this is so Sugita. It's perfect for him" - his habitual enthusiastic tone showed up, as he gesticulated his mind blowing while sharing the shopping experience.

You know how kids are just kids and things like curiosity, absence of maliciousness, innocence and approaching and trusting other is such a natural part of a process? Well, Wahei never lost this special gift. But in an adult rotten ninja world, this most likely would be seen as weakness and naiveness. And unfortunately, light highlights in the dark, eventually, it's shine will fades is gone. Perhaps Wahei's light could be an exception.

Having a genuinely curious and worried expression by Sugita commentary, Wahei hold is intuition for a while since the boy seemed to have more to say. And he did, inviting him to a meal. The boy prompt enthusiastic nod - Hai-hai! - while Sugita took a look outside to check the sun. He couldn't understand why Sugita and him could not be friends, specifically why he wouldn't be able to earn it as he pointed. Mainly after his efforts on doing the "right" steps. But Wahei decided to let it go for a proper time. Or perhaps he could understand later. 

Apparently, his experience with Haruka was showing results. - Quite gesture! Thank you so much! - he said, smiling over the gentle offer - Can I ask you about your village? This is my first time outside Fire Land and I'm very amused and curious about the world. - I mean - there are so much beauty yet to be seen! I really don't understand why people insist on harming each others where they could simply be enjoying all the greatness of the environment around us. - he added, with a serious tone but quite light expression.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Leaf and Rain ! ! !
[ ]
[384 Words]
Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]May 5, 2022 19:15:23 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","sugita"]Sugita shrugged. He wasn’t quite sure what to say about his village. It was true that he had more experience in other village that other Genin, but he wasn’t all knowing and still had very little to compare his experiences with. Though a smile covered his face at Wahei’s excitement. It seemed as though they shared that adventurous nature.

"Keep in mind I only have my village and Kirigakure and Yukigakure to compare anything to,” he said with another shrug.

Politics were a great interest of Sugita’s, but everywhere was different, and he was well aware of this fact. "I’m in agreement with you…I hope to maybe change that someday,” he said as his eyes wondered off some. In his heart, he wasn’t speaking of aiming towards the position of Ame Lord, but if he could do something…anything…to help the state of the world, he had to at least try, right? "I know that Amegakure and Konohagakure aren’t on good terms,” he said frowning before continuing. "There’s a lot that I don’t know, but I can only assume that people like us only know what we’re told…It’s obvious we don’t want to fight…”

Sugita’s tone got serious, "but ten years from now…if we met on the battlefield…” he shook his head. "No, even then I don’t know that I could. You’ve given me insight that not every ninja from the Leaf is a demon like we’re sometimes taught…there are good and bad people everywhere.” He paused, gathering Gingādo and his other things to begin making way towards a place to eat, giving Wahei time to do the same. "I think our job as Shinobi is to be able to assess that and act on that accordingly. No one from Konoha has done anything directly to me. I don’t think it’s fair for others to pay for the crimes of the past…” he looked to Wahei with furrowed brows. "Tell me if I’m wrong, but I get the feeling you and I think similarly in those regards.”

Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]May 7, 2022 14:36:39 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"honor & respect".
"Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week".
Will Rogers

Know your enemy.

Wahei didn't have nothing exactly to prepare, since he was some kind of wanderer in the CE and, for that precise ocasion, he just bring with him the surprise gift he had bought for Sugita. The boy smiled back leaning in a wall close while Sugita was preparing his stuff before going. The boy took a curious look in his sword, but since they were talking about a subject that interested him more, he'd eventually push his curiosity about the weapon for another moment - perhaps another day.

Listening closely to what Sugita had to say, first the brown-haired boy made a clear surprising expression - Wow! - he got impressed because Sugita had gone to more than a country. - Amazing! - he said, holding his will to not start talking all over again. It was his time to listen and he want to know everything Sugita could share about other countries. Eventually, the conversation turned to politics.

Apparently, it was the first time someone else agreed with him to make changings for a better and peaceful ninja world. That made Wahei blush a little, but enhance his usually wide smile. Scratching his head, but promptly raising a "count on me" with thumbs up sigh for him.

His enthusiasm diminish though when Sugita mentioned the current terms among their villages. The light in his eye fade off and his look went down with sorrow. - That's a shame. - But yet, he was paying attention. Albeit his words genuinely expressed his feeling about conflicts among ninjas. When he raised his eyes again, Sugita was talking about how they have been taught to demonize their enemies. And that make Wahei realize how many times he have heard about enemies village's as a sort of incubator of mercyless monsters. The parallel Sugita made at his final question cracked another smile from Wahei.

- I'm actually really glad to hearing kind words from another person. - I mean - It's really good to know I'm not that singled out when it comes to changing things for better - crossing his arms at the back of his head and side bending a little, the boy chuckled. Then, his eyes get a little more serious after a short silence - My honest opinion... is that people got used to this everlasting half-truism repeated over and over in their brains. - his words were sharp, but his tone were serene - This double-edge make-believe speech about the importance of fighting a major enemy who we should fear of; along with the 'almighty supremacy' of our 'tribal' ideals... - there was a little taste of sarcasm now, but he decided to drop that line as if he was coding his own thoughts to make a point - If you take step back and get a think over the big picture, 'battlefront ninjas' are not different than cattle. Blindly marching forward, confused, scared, cursed by the phantom pain of fear and hatred deep carved in their minds by the hands of the true enemy. - he rest his breath a little, but kept his confident and kind smile, albeit the somewhat specificness of the subject he was raising. Eventually noticing he might not have made clear who the enemy was, so he just added: - The so called 'ninja system' - I mean. - he shrugged, but not disrespectfully.

Not only the pain was phantom. The real enemy was also an 'invisible force' craved deep inside of every single person that formed that whole shinobi world. But the problem was, this force was also a source of power in the hands of a few. Those who were pulling the strings.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Leaf and Rain ! ! !
[ ]
[616 Words]
Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]May 11, 2022 19:02:41 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","sugita"]Sugita would give a smile with half effort. Truthfully, there wasn’t really anything to smile about given the dark topic that the two would now find themselves in. He found it necessary, however, as the two seemed to share mutual thoughts on the state of the world and animus feelings between villages. Warranted or not, they brought death and it was always unnecessary. The more that Sugita was brought into the world of politics and relations between nations, the more he questioned the resolve of leaders of the past. Just how willing were they to let things go? To Sugita, it seemed like they never had been. Was Lord Sanosuke different?

He would throw the thought away. Of course, Sanosuke was different. There were many things that Sugita didn’t know about, and several worries that the Ame Lord needed to take into account when making the decisions he did for his village. Sugita wasn’t privy to that level of knowledge, though perhaps some day he would work towards it, one way or another. As it stood, the state of the world was in shambles and quickly it encroached on things he once thought were much simpler in his younger state of mind. Now, with small bits of experience and a maturing mind, Sugita was well aware that there was nothing simple about it. Human nature was one of the most complicated things there were.

The two young men would walk alongside each other towards their destination. Their villages at each other’s throats on a day-to-day basis, they would seem to have no quarrels, and as far as Sugita was concerned, he hoped they never would. If it came to it though and Wahei ever threatened someone he loved or someone from his village…perhaps things would take a different turn. He would expect the same from Wahei, honestly. They were born and bred to protect their village.

The ninja system. Sugita almost winced at the idea. He hated it.

There was a small sigh in his voice as he spoke, matching Wahei’s pace only standing two or three feet from the Konoha ninja. "I understand what you mean. I think it’s more complicated than we can really grasp though.” He would give Wahei a chance to digest the thought before continuing. "There are so many factors that go into the decisions that they make. I’d like to believe they make it with as few casualties in mind on either day, wouldn't you?”

Honor & Respect [closed/Sugita]May 11, 2022 21:12:08 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"honor & respect".
"If you come to think, this world has no real borders.
That's something we made it up.
Actually, nations are about people.
And people were suppose to help each other".

Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Wish.

As both of them finally arrived the refectory, it was time to decide what to eat. Things remained quiet for a while. But that was expected, since the subject was quite harsh for a meal time and they were basically tasting their words during the process. Albeit it was good to know that he had such in common with Sugita, it was also disturbing to focus their restrict time together in such mourning subject. - I would love to say I so. But I won't lie. - he admitted - It seems that the higher we get at this hierarchy latter, most you forget about the principles that leveraged you up in the first place. - I mean - Look at the hightop leaders for instance. They seem so... jaded... joyless... and grey. - his words were harsh, but not simple words or perspective; facts!

The system breaks you so bad and deeply that it feels like you end up losing your sense of humanity. Things like pain, misery and murder turning into means to an end and all that crap..? - he got a little emotional, but took a deeper breathe to conclude his line of sight: - If you come to think, this world has no real borders. That's something we made it up. Actually, nations are about people. And people were suppose to help each other. - he shrugged - I wonder what happen that we lose ourselves this much, but if that someday happens to me, I'd be glad if someone like you finish me off. - he chuckled, but there was something in his tone making it look as if he was serious. But he was.

The boy sighted after another time of silence. It was time to effectively choose something to it, and the boy would come next to a table, as a sign that hey could sit there and make themselves confortable. After Sugita confirmation and having a seat, Wahei would take off his forehead protector, putting it on the table - I have an intuition that time will put us together again as Shinobi. - he said with a gentle smile in his face - Hopefully not as enemies, but allies... - he added - As for today, I would like... no... I really wish to make our time worthy for just Sugita and Wahei, pushing the shinobis a side for a change. - he would then put the Konoha symbol face down. - If you agree with that, of course. - he cracked a childish wide smile, side-bending slightly.

And so they did. Two ninjas could be enemies, but respect each other. Two enemies could fight to death in battlefield, but yet call each other friends. But fortunately for Wahei, that day wasn't 'today'. So he could enjoy a new friend, with the Honor & Respect he deserved. Until the very moment they had to go back separated ways.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Leaf and Rain ! ! !
[ ]
[459 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jun 2, 2022 15:44:32 GMT -5

quick reply

compose a reply