Tag me in!Mar 6, 2022 21:54:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was about a week or so after the chunin exams had ended and ever since round 2 was over Taki had this nagging feeling that something was off, it was a week but where was Midori she hadn’t seen her in sometime. She got to see her family again which was nice but Midori was her teacher and she wanted her to be here to support her. Their relationship was finally starting to get off to a much more wholesome start after the two had settled all of their grievances but for her to suddenly vanish this wasn’t like her.

She sat around walking through the streets cracking jokes with her cousins wearing a more casual set of attire a long sweater with white stripes on the sides and a nice collar with her baseball cap and boots polishing the outfit off quite nicely. "I said, this shit is bananas, B-N-A-N-A!” she’d say as one of her cousins hollered in with a chant behind her. "Man we haven’t sung dat song in ages you guys!” the girl would say. "Yeah and you still suck at it.” her cousin Dosu would chime in. "Ahh, go fuck yaself.” the girl would say punching him in the shoulder. "Eyy, eyy…easy dere shinobi you can’t go hittin us civies like dat.” he’d add. "I can if you go around actin like dat.” she’d add as the other cousins would laugh along with her.

But shortly there after, someone would appear before the young Okadan Nohime Yoshiko someone that Taki herself didn’t have the best relationship with. "What’dya want?” the girl would say she didn’t exactly like being held against her will the last the two of them had been around each other and hadn’t forgotten but what did she want with her?

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

299 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Tag me in!Mar 7, 2022 11:50:10 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation
Bearer of Badnews

Yoshiko didn't exactly know it, but there was an uneasy air between her and the wrestling champ soon be chuunin? They'd made it through two rounds of the current exam and certainly had others attention. The news that the jounin was delivering couldn't been seen as good, but then again perhaps this was an expected congratulations. It didn't feel right from what she knew of the Sage, but based on it, she kind of expected the genin before her was a different woman than last they met. Chuunin, Sage? So high titles, so certainly a respectable. 'What’dya want' Came from her lips.

The Nohime taken back by this reaction, but it'd cement her earlier suspicion this was no easy hand off. She'd been made mostly aware Taki didn't like her, but to the jounin their incident was well a blip in history? Perhaps the execution of her father, the repeated civil war of her nation or her background involvement in the criminal background left her jaded. She simply didn't believe Taki would held it against her so bad, but she should of just trusted her friend. "I'... Midori wanted me to bring this to you." Yoshiko would retrieve the letter she'd been tasked with delivering.

It'd be in mint condition, as a friend to the sage she'd of not let a spec of dust defile the letter in transport. She'd hand it off firmly holding it until the Okada had taken it. Yoshiko's eyes panned to the fellow clan members around their cousin, it'd be a good thing there was those who loved her around to support her. However this information might need to be kept more private. So before Taki had time to open and read the envelop, Yoshiko would add. "It's sage sensitive information, if you need I can fly you anywhere private and well. I'm here for you." Yoshiko would speak in a very firm but cooperative term, she wouldn't be taking charge only adding information.

Don't Shoot the Messanger.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Yoshiko has written 934 posts
Tag me in!Mar 14, 2022 11:12:06 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would look to her she’d be a bit taken aback by her politeness but then she’d hand her a letter this was odd, very odd who could be writing her a letter practically everyone she knew was here her cousins and what she could call friends. Something felt off about this, the girl would continue saying it was from Midori and Taki’s blood ran a little cold. "Did somethin’ happen?” she offered her to take her somewhere private.

"Hey guys…I’ll see ya around cool…I gotta go handle somethin.” the youth would say looking to them. They’d look to her and nod. "Yeah sure…” the Okada had known about Yoshiko but from what Taki had told her they seemed to have a somewhat bitter feel towards her but would turn away and head off.

"C’mon let’s go, we can go back to the hotel lobby nobhadi’ll border us dere” the girl would hold the parchment in her hands, peeling it open but waiting until they got to a safer destination in order for her to read it. It made her curious but it also made her anxious she almost didn’t want to even take so much as a peek as they made their way to the hotel. "Did she give ya a reason as to why she wanted ya ta give dis too me…?” she’d say almost trying to circumvent the need to read it.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

242 WORDS@tsubasaatsukiSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Tag me in!Mar 20, 2022 13:07:34 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Bearer of Badnews

"Alright that sounds good to me." Yoshiko could sense the unease of the other Okada, to which she'd get a better understanding of Taki's harbored feelings. Quickly applying her light weight state to Taki and herself, she'd then use wind jutsu to gust them away to the hotel. Yoshiko certainly didn't want to be forcing too much built tension onto the Okada. This was something given to her, a task given and one she relatively knew could be taken two ways. Uncertain more so now than at first which would be the genin's response.

"It's sensitive information, she needed someone she trusted to deliver it. I can tell I'm not the face you wanted to see, but I believe in you Taki and will be here for you. Whatever that needs to mean." Yoshiko would attempt to better ground herself as someone to confine with and answer the question asked in the process. In the same moment the jounin would stiffen her arms to her sides. Her palms turned away from the genin, as to make it clear the letter wouldn't be 'returned'.

If Taki continued to hesitate, then the jounin would bring her hands together in front of her. Her gaze shifting to the ground, as to not seem prying. However she'd not quite take the genin out of sight and she'd remained faced towards her. She was just attempting to make it clear hard or easy, it'd need to be opened and read. Aloud, to oneself or skimmed before questioning.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Tag me in!Mar 26, 2022 20:11:24 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them went to somewhere to open the letter Taki seemed a bit hesitant not really wanting to open it but the body language of the Nohime practically said no take backs. She held it in her hands and wasn't fully certain what it could read but after a moment she'd take her finger and carefully cut open the top of the letter her anxiety rising as she tore it open not fully certain what to expect. But after doing so for a moment she’d look to her.

After a moment she’d take the letter and began to read it’s contents. "Huh…?” she’d read over the letter mouthing some of the words. "She’s leaving…and she’s taking Blue hair…?” the girl had only just recently gotten to be on good terms with the sage and was upset that she was leaving.

"What am I gonna do now…?” the girl would say, getting a little weepy eyed. "There’s so much I still don’t know yet…” the girl had only just recently learned how to start controlling her sage mode but her training was far for complete. "But if she’s gone…who takes ova?” she’d wonder looking to Yoshiko was it her? Couldn’t be she was up to this point her best student but she wasn’t ready for that position.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

224 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Apr 15, 2022 15:47:31 GMT -5
Tag me in!Apr 18, 2022 18:38:02 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Bearer of Badnews

The Nohime had a general idea of what was going on, she actually didn't know about Konsho's involvement. However Midori probably hadn't mentioned it to her in passing simply due to the loose connections. She'd only trained that boy a couple times and seen him only a few more times. Typically around Midori in which her greeting and conversation went to the sage. The brunette however didn't know the 'plan' or village serious side details of this news delivery. She hadn't a clue the exact wording of the letter, so she had assumed it'd have the answers Taki needed.

Instead the questions the girl likely was asking herself was now pointed at her. Barer of bad news and really a rough relation if the Nohime really thought about it. This moment was incredibly awkward on the jounin and her eyes seemed to show a look of almost surprise. She'd however nervously smile and force an answer out. "Okada Taki, Sage of Iwagakure and soon be chuunin! S-Surely, she wouldn't leave, if she didn't think you weren't ready." The back of her mind was kind of on fire, as she was trying to rationalize why Midori wouldn't of left a 'guide' for Taki. It wasn't her place to question a sages teaching practices though, they're abilities were spoken of as though out of this world. Her pride let her trust in the scenario.

Perhaps hyping and assuring the genin wasn't the right path, she might of needed to be more sensitive, but she was also talking to the villages new sage. So respect too? Though Taki had admitted not knowing things, to still feeling a need for information. "As I stated I can help you in anyway you need, I offer you the Nohime's jutsu archive to your assistance. Though I believe from stories my father told me, you sage folk learned all your stuff originally from the gorillas. Surely they can advise and teach you something too right?" Admittedly the Nohime was guessing and hopefully Taki understood it.

MADE BY ★MEULK

last edit by Nohime Yoshiko on Apr 18, 2022 18:39:18 GMT -5
Tag me in!Apr 19, 2022 11:02:27 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would look to the Nohime who had called her the sage. "M-me?” she’d say somewhat astonished. "…I ain’t sign up for dis I…” the girl would think on it for a moment, wiping her eyes. So many things were out of her control she’d come from a world where everything was predetermined where she knew how everything was going to go, but now when faced with the unexpected she had to just go with the flow. "But I guess you’re right…I ain’t got no choice.” the girl hadn’t the first clue how to be like Midori she wasn’t exactly an idiot but she wasn’t like most shinobi but maybe that was what she needed to bank on, she’d spent a lot of time saying how good she was and now was her chance to prove it.

But now being the sage that meant passing these exams were more important than ever before, it wasn't just her uncle that was counting on her but the village, she needed to make these next rounds count. With the girl stuck in her thoughts the Nohime's pleasant voice would ring out, as she began to close the letter telling her she would be there for her if she needed it.

"Thanks I appreciate it, maybe I'll swing your way once dis is all ova we can train togetha." she didn’t want to fully admit it but that was really nice of her. And while she still held a grudge for how she was treated so long ago she was touched by her pleasantries and began to think maybe she wasn’t so bad. With that there was a contemplative silence as the girl looked to the floor "You, uhh mind giving me a minute I got a lot to think about." it was clear she was still emotional and a stranger was going to be the last one to see her cry, doing her best to hide it behind her typical tough gal tone of voice.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

220 WORDS@tsubakiatsukiSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Tag me in!Apr 26, 2022 14:09:51 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Bearer of Badnews

Yoshiko was in an odd spot and certainly felt awful for the wrestlers new burden. It was however the chuunin's responsibility and regardless of what they'd want to use sage mode, it served a much greater and important purpose. Taki knew it though and the Nohime merely needed the information to wash over the girl entirely. Well, Iwagakure most likely needed it most, but as a nationalist the village and by extension nation was all more secure with a present sage. They'd always been talked of in stories as being in a league of their own, but this moment was a reminder that all people are still human. Riddled with emotions constantly attempting to sabotage their composure.

"I'd be honored to be given another chance to teach you. There's certainly some good I can impart to you." Yoshiko would reply in toe to the explanation that Taki would come to her for training. Exactly what wasn't clear, but the Nohime was used to people coming to her for ninjutsu knowledge usually. Granted what the Okada would be directed to her next for was very much a different type of information altogether. "Take all the time you need." Would be the final response the Nohime spoke, as she'd give a deep bow to respect the girls raised 'rank'. Quickly walking out to not force the genin to hold back any hidden emotions longer, as well as to possibly remove any negative atmosphere her presence still might provide.

[Exit Yoshiko]

MADE BY ★MEULK

quick reply

compose a reply