compose a reply
Suspicions of Origin | IsseiJun 26, 2022 0:37:38 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age Ten years old birthday 12/08/-1 rank Academy Student occupation

LITTLE TOTA

Tota's face looked up to Asuka while plastered with a widened smile as his teacher responded to his question. He was internally joyous at the fact he'd dodge any consequences for his childish actions at this time. As he wondered to himself what the adults were talking about, Tota took a bite of his snack. Overhearing them, he heard them talking about girlfriends - feelings... "Ew" Tota thought.

The boy couldn't help but zone out on his delicious pork meal, the conversation was boring and stale to him. Yet something about how each of them talked, their nervousness was obvious. Taking another bite of his pork, Tota hummed in delight as he let both of the jounin continue their discussions.

When it came time for them to part ways and return to the exam arena, Tota ran up to Issei and threw his arms around the man's waist. "Thank-you for the meal. I hope to meet you again!" Tota said as he cheekily took another bite of his meal while embracing Issei tight.

After letting the Konohagure jounin go, Tota stepped toward Asuka, ready to leave. He lifted his small hand and waved goodbye as he begun his journey back to the group of academy students.

NOTES:
N/A

WORDCOUNT:
Zazu has written 141 posts
Suspicions of Origin | IsseiJul 23, 2022 21:59:23 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
Issei thought about thanking her, but something still felt wrong about doing that even if he could sense a change in the overall tone of her voice. Instead he would give her a warm smile and a head nod before Asuka addressed Tota again. The boy might have been quite the sneaky one, but he was still a fresh breath of air after everything he'd been through previously. Hopefully the kid stayed out of trouble. "Maybe, just no sneaking off next time."

Issei added with a smile before giving Asuka a head nod. "Sorry for the trouble, but it was good seeing you again." Issei would use Tota's exit as a means to get away himself. The last thing he wanted was to open up to the girl he turned down years ago about another girl. Especially one that was in the same exams. As he walked away toward the seating area he'd eventually collide with another figure. "Oh my Kami! watch!--" When he looked up he realized it was one of the people he traveled here with that was an Uchiha.

"Geez Heisuke, what's the hurry?"

"K-Kyukichi! K-Kyukichi!"

"Hey hey hey! Caaaaalm down old guy. Geez, why are you speaking of that name here of all places. Siiilence."

Issei added with an aggressive whisper while Keisuke got his breath. "I'm telling you Issei, I know that face anywhere it doesn't make any sense.. It's him. Well, it's not him, BUT its him!" Issei looked at the older Uchiha with confusion as he tried to piece together what he was saying. The name Kyukichi was infamous as he and his wife was murdered in their home in the Uchiha compound and their child kidnapped in the process. After years of searching he was presumed dead.

"You're saying he's Kyukichi.. Well, that he looks the EXACT same way he did.. As a kid? I don't know man, I think we should just head back--"

Before Issei could finish what he was saying Heisuke grabbed him by the shoulders aggressively before awakening his Sharingan for the first time. "It's him! I know it is! I've lived with the guilt of that day for years. There's no way there's another kid out here that looks like him. I grew up with Kyukichi, AND THAT is EXACTLY how he looked as a Child. It's him!"

"Okay okay okay.. I believe ya." Issei responded with wide eyes hoping that Keisuke would calm down. "Lets just give what just happened a moment and we can discuss this with the clan later.. Just calm down before people start looking at us."
| AP has written 653 posts

quick reply

compose a reply