Nothing is stronger than FamilyMar 26, 2022 20:50:11 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

After getting a pep talk from her cousin and finally being allowed out of her hospital room, her chest still felt a little shaky from her encounter with that damn Hyuuga but none the less, The young Okada would make her way towards the dugout to spectate the remaining fights, currently fighting were Kazue and Sugita and it was looking like it was about to be over fairly quickly.

Upon entering inside she’d try and find a spot to see, with no where other than a seat beside Haruka someone she wasn’t the most keen on, but that’s odd where’s Jou? The two of them were practically inseparable and it didn’t look like his fight was up so what’s up did he get hurt? It didn’t help that Haruka looked like she wasn’t in the best spirits. Did something happen?

As she sat down she’d look to the girl. "Hey…where’s Joey?” the girl would wonder aloud, looking to the Himishi with a degree of urgency. "Who hurt em…!” the girl would say, prodding her a bit. She wasn’t Haruka’s biggest fan but Jou was too nice of a guy and she’d be damned if she was gonna let anyone get away with messing with him. By the look on Haruka’s face it looked as if it might’ve been pretty bad, which was not putting the little grappler at ease.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

230 WORDS@necroiwareduxSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Nothing is stronger than FamilyMar 26, 2022 21:43:04 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 7/21 rank Chūnin occupation ANBU Operative
[googlefont="Fleur De Leah"]

Himishi Haruka

She couldn't simply forgive herself. She suffered little to no wounds yet Jou, she practically broke him. It shattered her heart and the Himishi strongly believed there was no way in hell he'd forgive her. The Kunoichi was still crying hours after the fight took place; no amount of tears would wash away the sin she committed. Yet she couldn't stop. Why, why did he push so hard? Why was he so adamant? That wasn't the Jou I know, nor am I the person I thought I was? Haruka covered her mouth to contain her sobs, though it was quite evident she was under such vast distress. Sje felt like there was a hole in her heart, one she couldn't fill now that he probably hated her for doing what she did, for acting how she did, from protecting him from being like her.

She could drown in her sorrow as much as she could, she knew damn well nothing can change the past, and having such a thing in her past wasn't something she ever predicted. Barely composing herself, the Himishi heard a voice call out to her, but the name wasn't familiar. She looked over to her side and she saw blonde hair and an orange jumpsuit. What? What is she doing here, what does she want? Haruka tried her best to come to grip. She wasn't even sure what constituted as calm, her head was swimming, she was realizing she's been holding on to the past tight, too tight. Taki asked another question, this time more audible above Haruka's sobs. Come on Haruka, calm the hell down!

The Himishi was able to catch her breath, it didn't feel like it was enough but she had to push through it, she covered her mouth as she looked at the Okada, seeing her face through the tears. She shook her head, almost as if saying no. She took another breath, deeper but ever so quivering. "He wouldn't... he didn't listen... he didn't listen..." It was the most she could utter at this stage. Voice shaking as much as her core. "Why... why didn't he listen?!" Haruka was able to say in a clear tone, only to immediately regress to her pitiful state of holding in sobs and tears. Why did it have to be her? Why now?

SA(s) Utilized:
Tomekenzangan (Tōzasō) | All-Seeing Eye of the Present
Haruka achieved both the rare dōjutsu and the even rarer Tōzasō state of the eye. Being a direct evolution of Iwakusō, boons of both can be accessed by the Genin. With crystal clarity, the girl is capable of recalling information and memories down to a surreal level. As if she could live in it, it also grants her capabilities to look through memories and implant her own or even reconstruct the other's memory through the use of clan jutsu. It can also gives her great ability of her own intelligence locked behind the eye. From the Tōzasō aspect, Haruka attains a great level of perception both in tacking and reading any given situation, exponentially increasing strategic or investigating abilities. The strongest boon is the ability to track movement from both powerups granted by the past and present eye. Every minute detail is tracked at great speeds for Haruka.

Unnatural Intelligence
Even before the Tomekenzangan, the girl has always had an almost metahuman intelligence, able to decipher a large number of details in seconds and map out events with marks like a video into the event. The Genin is even capable of quick, logical thought, all while maintaining a long term-memory of the details. Boosted by the Dōjutsu's passive effects, the girl's ability to recall and process new information increases exponentially. Every cognitive ability is boosted allowing the girl to process and retain much information new or old. Haruka easily surpasses genius levels thanks to both the great boons of her blood and her eyes.

Weighted Training: Reflexive Combat:
After a routine set by Rentaro and further enforced by Haruka, the girl has developed a weaker but enhanced physical trait in two areas, the first being her reflexes to aid in the reactive abilities her Tomekenzangan cues. The second is more of a nimble body to evade larger actions with a nimble intricacy similar to that of a freshly minted acrobatic shinobi. As time progresses, she will have more of a boost, albeit half of that of a dedicated boon in either area.

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
04 | Body conditioning weights (1 per limb) {Continuous)

Necro has written 262 posts
Nothing is stronger than FamilyMar 26, 2022 22:20:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would look to Haruka as she seemingly looked like she was on the verge of a breakdown. "Hey…what’re ya talking about what d’ya mean he didn’t listen.” the girl looked to her with an intense gaze her blue eyes trying to calm her down.

Taki had a family too and she knew how much Jou meant to her that was evident after she put her in a genjutsu just to stop her from attacking her. "Calm down alright…” she’d look around to make sure that the others weren’t watching this was kind of embarrassing.

She’d never seen Haruka like this before though she hadn’t seen her in tears like this since she broke her leg those months back but this kinda pain was something different that Taki was able to resonate with. If she choose too she’d stay and listen but really felt that maybe they should take this conversation outside just in case this was going to start a scene.

They shouldn’t have been showing any kind of weakness and this was as bad as it gets even if it made sense, you can’t show your tears like this but truth be the told she do the same thing if she had go through what she did. "Just tell me what happened okay?” she was trying to get her to be calm and at least get a proper explanation, she thought about placing her hands on her shoulders but wasn't sure if that was the right call.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

210 WORDS@necroiwareduxSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Nothing is stronger than FamilyMar 29, 2022 13:54:21 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

Liked the maniac feeling overcoming her, she was making as little sense to Taki as she had sense in her body. Everything was on the border of snapping, every fiber in Haruka was on the verge of snapping. Unlike Taki, Haruka didn't rather, she couldn't care even if she wanted to. It crushed her as with everything that managed to hit her heart, in a figurative sense. Calm down? Calm down? You think I'm not fucking trying?! Haruka thought as she struggled to control her sobbing, the falling tears, the cracks in her sanity slowly and rapidly snapping and cracking. The Himishi's Tomekenangan flickered on and off, just another crack to show she wasn't in the right headspace. As much as she wanted to get up and talk somewhere else, Haruka felt like her knees were broken getting up right now was not a luxury Haruka had nor could she imagine having right at this moment.

Again, she wanted clarification on Jou, but, Haruka didn't want to relive the past. But, she was forcing her to do so. Through a clearly shaken and pained expression, Haruka found strength in the empty void of time. "I... I... I did it." Pacing herself, Haruka, seemed to have an easier time breathing as she built her fragile strength up. "I hurt him... painfully..." The girl's tears seemed to drop more with each passing word. "I-I didn't want to give him my best against him... but... he wouldn't let it end if I hadn't."

"It's my fault... that he hates me..."

SA(s) Utilized:
Haruka achieved both the rare dōjutsu and the even rarer Tōzasō state of the eye. Being a direct evolution of Iwakusō, boons of both can be accessed by the Genin. With crystal clarity, the girl is capable of recalling information and memories down to a surreal level. As if she could live in it, it also grants her capabilities to look through memories and implant her own or even reconstruct the other's memory through the use of clan jutsu. It can also gives her great ability of her own intelligence locked behind the eye. From the Tōzasō aspect, Haruka attains a great level of perception both in tacking and reading any given situation, exponentially increasing strategic or investigating abilities. The strongest boon is the ability to track movement from both powerups granted by the past and present eye. Every minute detail is tracked at great speeds for Haruka.

Unnatural Intelligence
Even before the Tomekenzangan, the girl has always had an almost metahuman intelligence, able to decipher a large number of details in seconds and map out events with marks like a video into the event. The Genin is even capable of quick, logical thought, all while maintaining a long term-memory of the details. Boosted by the Dōjutsu's passive effects, the girl's ability to recall and process new information increases exponentially. Every cognitive ability is boosted allowing the girl to process and retain much information new or old. Haruka easily surpasses genius levels thanks to both the great boons of her blood and her eyes.

After a routine set by Rentaro and further enforced by Haruka, the girl has developed a weaker but enhanced physical trait in two areas, the first being her reflexes to aid in the reactive abilities her Tomekenzangan cues. The second is more of a nimble body to evade larger actions with a nimble intricacy similar to that of a freshly minted acrobatic shinobi. As time progresses, she will have more of a boost, albeit half of that of a dedicated boon in either area.

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
Nothing is stronger than FamilyMar 31, 2022 12:39:59 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl saw that the young Himishi was clearly emotional she looked out at the other fights, she wanted to stick around and watch but Haruka looked like she could really use a breather. "You wanna go outside…?” the girl would state pointing behind the two of them to get her out of there so that they can talk. "You look like ya need ta take 5.” she’d say trying to offer a bit of brevity before carefully sneaking out of the bunker.

They wouldn’t be allowed back inside but at least Haruka couldn’t be seen sobbing and making a scene as she continued Taki would taki time to think on her response. "Okay so she hurt em, sounds like it was pretty bad…but she's sayin you didn't wanna give him your best? What'd she think she's better than him or something? Or is she da type to not hold back?” the girl was still a hot mess what a drag man but she had to think carefully on how to approach this.

With a sigh she'd begin speaking. "Listen he's ya cousin I get it ya don't wanna ya know rough em up, but if I had to fight any o my cousins out in dhese exams I’d wouldn't want anything less den dhere best eitha." the girl would say adjusting her jacket as she walked and led the girl out into the streets.

"If I can't hang dats my fault, he probably thought you were babying him." the girl was attempting to get Haruka to see things Jou's way. "It hoits but sometimes ya gotta be tough sometimes ya know, trust me I've been dere." the girl did her best to try and articulate her point about tough love, but wasn't sure if it was getting to her.

After a while the two of them would be a decent ways away from the stadium and would pass by the familiar scent of grease and grilled food, her family's food stall. "Ya hungry…? Wanna go grab a bite and calm you down a bit? My treat.” she'd say looking to the stand.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

342 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 31, 2022 13:13:39 GMT -5
Nothing is stronger than FamilyApr 3, 2022 19:22:24 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

Shaking, shivering, rawed cheeks from the tears, difficulty making coherent sense, in every sense of the word, Haruka was a broken mess. She can't forgive herself for what she did, how could she expect Jou to forgive her? As she was on the verge of another relapse, Taki was there to pull her back to the present. Even going as far as to help her switch locales. Haruka didn't have much strength to do it herself but with the Okada displaying a shift in heart, the Himishi did her best to move for Taki's sake. The violet-haired girl didn't care about appearances at all, and if it wasn't for Taki taking her out, it was almost certain she would have had a breakdown in that very same bunker.

The girl, with her still broken Japanese, did her best at trying to reassure Haruka, sprouting on about tough love how she would give her best if she was in the same circumstance. "Would..." Haruka tried to speak clearly but it was still rather hard to keep her poise. "Would you still say that... when... without a doubt... your best could kill them? I've been training Jou since we met... I know his plays before he can think them out... that is my best... and that is why... I couldn't give it to him... what I gave him was better than he saw when I trained him... it wasn't my best though... not by a longshot." Spurts of clarity mixed with shaking sobs that almost seemed to break her very bones.

The Okada mentioned getting something to eat, Haruka looked to her feet. "I-I don't... I don't think I can eat like this, right now." While she was hungry, Haruka was sure in her sorrow she would just heave up what she consumed.

SA(s) Utilized:

Unnatural Intelligence

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
Nothing is stronger than FamilyApr 10, 2022 16:58:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them kept walking Haruka would speak and Taki would listen attentively, placing her hands in her pockets and smiling. "Well sounds ta me like ya answered ya own question you’re thinkin a bit to literally.” she’d say tapping the side of her head.

"Givin someone your best doesn’t mean to literally kill em you know dat, c’mon. It means to take him seriously.” the girl would say thinking to pat the girl on the back. As she stopped at greasy pit that was the Okada restaurant, it was quiet everyone piling into the arena no doubt. "Yo Unc, get me one extra large Okada pie.” she’d say.

Taki would guide the older Himishi towards the table to take a seat. "C’mon…I ain’t taking no for an answer a good ole Okada pie’ll really hit da spot I’m tellin ya.” as she sat hoping the girl would sit beside her she’d think on more of what to say.

"When you’re in that situation…what ya wanna do is aim to defeat em to prove ya point without really going overboard, ya ain’t literally s’possed to kill ya opponent ya know?” The girl did her best to try and make light of the situation but also wanted to consider Haruka’s feelings and hoped that maybe she could calm her down with a nice meal, without being too heavy handed. "I'm sure he might be upset he lost but...I think he’d feel better knowing you gave em awl ya had, sounds to me dats awl he wanted.” she gave her a smile to try and perk her up.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

249 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Nothing is stronger than FamilyApr 15, 2022 23:20:10 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull

Himishi Haruka

Taki listened to the words Haruka had to say and she was quick to find the logical flaw. However, that flaw was a culture shift. Controlling her tears and her shaking, Haruka turned to Taki as she dried her tears from her face. "If I take them seriously as a combatant, as a shinobi, I full-on expect one of us not to walk out of there. We are shinobi, not little kids, that's a luxury we threw away, Taki." Haruka stated as she was talking about some Okada pie. The Kunoichi simply looked at Taki and shook her head. "No... He won't just be upset. Jou knows what I'm capable of yet he still made me, he will probably forsake me for holding back." The Himishi knows that things are different, they are worlds apart and won't see eye to eye.

Haruka looked at the seat available then back at Taki. She wanted to talk to her but she understood nothing, she was literally raised differently, and thus there was almost no way they can come to terms. Haruka covered her mouth and shook her head, fighting back even more tears. "I know you mean good... and I appreciate your help... But Taki, we are worlds apart and there are things you cannot understand. We are not the same, and while I appreciate your help, your help won't help me."

Haruka didn't really say much else. She didn't have much else to say in the first place, she looked at Taki through pained eyes. "Goodbye." It was the last thing Haruka said before she walked away in the direction of the dormitories. She just didn't know how Taki could be able to help.

SA(s) Utilized:

Unnatural Intelligence

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:

quick reply

compose a reply