groupnull
age 11 years old birthday 04/04 rank genin occupation

academy: practical genin training

Mission Rank: D

NPC Required: n

Random Mission Scenario: disabled

Participants:

Description:

An academy in Konoha is offering a mission to fresh Genin as a way for them to transition from wet behind the ears into seasoned by getting them into a real bona fide D-rank mission. As well as helping their academy students broaden their horizons by getting a one on one training session with a Genin who was in their shoes not too long ago.

This specific posting would have Genin  show Academy Student  some practical ways to develop shinobi level skills and what the day to day of a fresh Grenin is like. 

last edit by RINDŌ SEBA on Mar 31, 2022 20:30:33 GMT -5
cloudse has written 21 posts
academy: practical genin trainingApr 1, 2022 17:16:17 GMT -5
Han
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation
After discussion with staff, it's been determined that this is not something that would qualify for a mission. Generally speaking these types of missions are to either train genin in the field of being a shinobi or are necessary to advance the village along. Either way, the money has to be coming from somewhere and the village is unlikely to get a random genin to train an academy student who is already in the midst of being trained at the academy.

Overall this has been described more as a prompt for a training thread, not a mission thread. I recommend either going with the training thread, or rewording this, but then it would not include Yaki.

An example that would be acceptable in terms of "teaching" could be: "The Daimyo has put out a mission for someone to train his daughter in the shinobi arts!"

Though the above would likely turn into more of a C-Rank if the character is required to leave the village and would have to face a certain level of danger / be put into combat.

TL;DR this needs to be re-worded to fit a mission style (as I have outlined above) or be turned into training. The latter of which wouldn't need the approval to start, it would just be you to training and then individual submissions of the training.

Please make changes and respond here when you have done them or let me know if you are going to go the training route and I will remove this from notify.
Han has written 492 posts