"Phantom Pain" [M. 3 | R. 3: HARUKA VS. WAHEI]

fallen blades
"Phantom Pain" [M. 3 | R. 3: HARUKA VS. WAHEI]Apr 4, 2022 9:15:32 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"phantom pain ".
"When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born.
Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows.
But in death there is only more death.
This will give rise to more pains.
In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease.
[...] Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?"
Pain.

Cycle of hatred.

Wahei was emotionally broken. Losing Yoru was something that stroke him into his core. His heart was full of hatred. And guilty. It was a miracle that Wrath didn't manage to take control. He was struggling to hold himself, complying with the arrangements of match three in a auto-pilot because so. Watching the fights one after another feeling that numbness taking over him gradually.

But once again, his name went on the board. His foe would be Himishi Haruka. His first roommate in the CE, and someone he admire specially for all the things she taught him about social manners and people's behavior.

Wahei slowly walked towards the arena, following that already new path. He stop for a while when passing by in front of what used to be Yoru's bunker. He clenched his fists, greeted his teeth and got water in his eyes. The void... the hollow... the emptiness.

Finally getting into the arena, the boy would stand still and quiet. An unusual cold and apathetic expression. Haruka would probably not take much longer than him. His eyes followed her movements, but he couldn't find words to greet her.

The got in position, but even before the proctor could ask if they were ready to pronounce the beginning of the match, Wahei finally break that phantom pain, raising his hand and saying: - I choose not to fight. - his tone were colder than it never has been.

- My goal in getting approval is to one day join the medical forces of my Village, so I can save lives instead of taking it battlefront, through science and not violence. - he said right after forfeiting - Although I've already proved my worth in battle field time and time again, this is completely irrelevant to me. - he added - I'm also emotionally affected by Yoru's cold blood murder, acknowledge by the inertia and omission of the examiners. - his eyes were flaming as Wrath hammered his head with anger - In a mission, the recommendable COA would be to fall back and retrieve, and not blindly advance recklessly under emotional influence. -  he finally put his hand down - Last but no least, I'm no such hypocrite. I openly speech about breaking the cycle of hatred. Choosing not to fight despite of the Wrath pumping my heart and mind is my way of standing for what I believe in. - so he finally greeted Haruka, bending to her. - I might not forgive you for what happened to Yoru, but I won't choose a path of hatred because that's not who I am or what I want to this world. - he turned, preparing to leave the arena - I'm sorry for taking your time and expectations, Haruka-san. - he said to her, finally letting the tears roll. Gradually, his anger was turning into sadness.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Third match ! ! !
- Dealing with pain and fear. -
[ ]
[480 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 4, 2022 9:17:33 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
"Phantom Pain" [M. 3 | R. 3: HARUKA VS. WAHEI]Apr 4, 2022 13:31:33 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 7/21 rank Chūnin occupation ANBU Operative
[googlefont="Fleur De Leah"]

Himishi Haruka

While it was not much, the pain of losing Jou in a figurative sense lessened. She won't ever stop loving him but he completely disowned her, amends felt impossible at this point. Her tears were mostly dried, what little remained further continued to simply make her cheeks raw. Today, she couldn't even bother resting in her sorrow. She watched with keen interest, Taru was fighting Hoshi, Taki against her apparent lover, and Kazu against her previous opponent. She had to give each round to Taru, Kasumi, and Shigure. Merely from her observation, it was just time playing out and that was how time ruled. It wasn't within the power of those that didn't study it to try and change it, and how the Kunoichi thought of it, none of the fighters were deemed to be able to change their fate.

The fourth pair-up was announced. Haruka and Wahei, she activated her Tomekenzangan and without a tinge of hesitance, the Kunoichi was already out of the door, heading to face her opponent. Wahei... an idealist born in a realistic world, he has good dreams, but I'm not sure he has what it takes to achieve them. The Himishi walked out, bringing her guard instantly up, as much as she didn't want to, she was done holding back. Jou woke her up, and she hated being woken up.

Haruka looked at the boy as he was already there to meet her, but before the match could even begin, he denied it in front of her. He raised his hand, exclaiming he chose not to fight. Haruka had confusion written across her face but it eventually dissipated into aggression and doubt. The world was always cruel and time always seemed against you, it is anybody's duty to keep up and pursue their dreams or suffer becoming only a memory. When Wahei expressed his thoughts and stated what he knew, before blanketing Haruka under the death of Yoru.

"No... the tenant is to keep pursuing the mission goal until utterly hopeless or evident failure. One death is inexcusable but I'm not here to change your mind... Leave, I hope this doesn't set back your dream... you're not doing yourself any favors." Even if he openly stated he wasn't going to fight, the Kunoichi kept her guard up and eyes locked. Now that the CE's for her were over, she wasn't going to let her guard down in front of an enemy even if she watched him walking away.

SA(s) Utilized:
Tomekenzangan (Tōzasō) | All-Seeing Eye of the Present
Haruka achieved both the rare dōjutsu and the even rarer Tōzasō state of the eye. Being a direct evolution of Iwakusō, boons of both can be accessed by the Genin. With crystal clarity, the girl is capable of recalling information and memories down to a surreal level. As if she could live in it, it also grants her capabilities to look through memories and implant her own or even reconstruct the other's memory through the use of clan jutsu. It can also gives her great ability of her own intelligence locked behind the eye. From the Tōzasō aspect, Haruka attains a great level of perception both in tacking and reading any given situation, exponentially increasing strategic or investigating abilities. The strongest boon is the ability to track movement from both powerups granted by the past and present eye. Every minute detail is tracked at great speeds for Haruka.

Unnatural Intelligence
Even before the Tomekenzangan, the girl has always had an almost metahuman intelligence, able to decipher a large number of details in seconds and map out events with marks like a video into the event. The Genin is even capable of quick, logical thought, all while maintaining a long term-memory of the details. Boosted by the Dōjutsu's passive effects, the girl's ability to recall and process new information increases exponentially. Every cognitive ability is boosted allowing the girl to process and retain much information new or old. Haruka easily surpasses genius levels thanks to both the great boons of her blood and her eyes.

Weighted Training: Reflexive Combat:
After a routine set by Rentaro and further enforced by Haruka, the girl has developed a weaker but enhanced physical trait in two areas, the first being her reflexes to aid in the reactive abilities her Tomekenzangan cues. The second is more of a nimble body to evade larger actions with a nimble intricacy similar to that of a freshly minted acrobatic shinobi. As time progresses, she will have more of a boost, albeit half of that of a dedicated boon in either area.

Jutsu(s) Utilized:

Equipment Utilized:
04 | Body conditioning weights (1 per limb) {Continuous)
Necro has written 262 posts