Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:3]

compose a reply
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:3]Apr 4, 2022 9:54:19 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Bunker spectator".
"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."
Michael Jackson

Watch is learn. [Match 3]

Wahei got lost in time by Yoru's murder. He was only complying because of his duties as shinobi. But truth be told, he wouldn't pay attention to any of the fights, except for Shigure's (third match, and his was forth). - "Looks like your wishes came true, Kazu-san, but as I said, Shigure is quite different than me. And something tells me you're not ready for him." - and he was right - "As expected. You fought well, though".

He'd also hope that his comrades find their way towards victory, but wouldn't watch over it except in case something really extraordinary happened.

Not even a Kirigakure or related jutsu casted by one of the contenders would call his attention. First because he had enough information already. Second because he wasn't in the mood. So eventually his time came too, and it was time to do what he came for. Present himself and get the fuck out of that circus.

He didn't even get back to his bunker and, meeting Shigure in the way, since their matches were right next to each other, and so both of them left. It was really hard to not make what happened personal. But somehow life teaches and Wahei was having a tough learning time. The crow was also observing him from distance. Perhaps Shinsuke already knew about the incident, but there was also plenty more officials of the village and he hasn't seen any sign of retaliation.

But those thoughts couldn't grow, or he would be ending up making some big mistake. Staying close to his friend in mourn was his way of scaping all the pain. Both of them needed to be honest about their feelings. Easy to say.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What can we learn from others?
- The art of observing -
[N/A]
[291 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 24, 2022 0:21:18 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts

quick reply

compose a reply