Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Waruichi Asuna Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday rank Genin occupation
[attr="class","hello"]
[attr="class","hyolyn"]
[attr="class","goodbye"]
WORD COUNT 000 TAGGED

NOTES You can put notes and w/e else here. It will scroll so no worries about length~
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
It was not often that a face kept her up, nor was it often that she felt a bloodlust from her room palpable enough that she needed to cut herself off from the source. It wasn't from something such as fear, but rather the opposite a lack of it. She wasn't afraid of death at this point, she had been through too much in life to suddenly become afraid of death, even though she was only fifteen. Morbid reality, devoid of a need for remorse, groomed to kill or be killed. Asuna had made decisions based on the sole reasoning that she felt it would benefit her clan, and later to benefit herself. Maybe it was not the moral decision to kill heartlessly, she knew that. That made it no less a part of her reality and that was something no one could change.

Moving outside her room, dressed fully inside of her heavy silk clothing she would move quietly down the halls to exist the stairwell to the main foyer. The area around the still lit fireplace where she would sit and simply watch the flames. Her face conveyed something far softer than the ice that she always showed, a long distance stare into the flame. It lacked a distinct feeling in someways though, almost like it wasn't from someone human. Watching the flames she would think to how the fight had gone... it was perfect. The result was gaurenteed to go over well, especially considering Kiri and Konoha's relationship on a larger scale than the individual. All together she had originally planned to simply cripple the boy in a way that would simply require long term medical care, or at the least cut some of his bone up... but she saw red.

Moving in a trance to the kitchen she found it simple to make a cup of coffee and she moved back sipping the black liquid.

Today was bitter... she wouldn't admit that to anyone though. It wasn't up to her to walk to anyone else's expectations. She had herself, and the person who she could only feel having made a presence known behind her, "Evening."

The coffee really was bitter.
MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS & THQ

[newclass=.hyolyn]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/9C6MC2G.jpg);height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hyolyn:hover]-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.hello]background-color:#454545;padding:5px;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:10;[/newclass][newclass=.hello:hover]opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbye]background-color: #454545;font-family: arial;line-height:9px;text-align:justify;margin-top: -110px;padding:10px;height:90px;width:380px;overflow:auto;opacity:.8;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbye:hover]-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:10;[/newclass]
Wisp has written 148 posts
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 8, 2022 7:45:28 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"you should shed tears".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

RAGE

The events of earlier in this day had a huge impact on Shigure. To watch as Yoru was killed when he was trying to yield was aggravating to say the least, and it angered him in a way he hadn't felt in years. He cried tears of rage, and slammed the thick glass of the bunker, screaming at the proctor to do something, but it was too late. He was angry and hurt. Yoru was a young boy, not even fourteen, and he his life had been taken from him when the outcome of the battle was already decided. How heartless could someone so young be? This Waruichi Asuna.

He was in a deep inner conflict. He didn't want to give in to his hatred, but he found himself sitting in his room, his Byakugan activated and stalking, tracing every step of the girl's move and thinking of scenarios in which he could murder her. Still, that would be foolish, and it would mean spitting on Yoru's memory as well. If he failed, if the Leaf walked out of this exam not only with one less shinobi, but with the others unable to get the promotion, they would be weakened. If anything, he had to honour his sacrifice and grow stronger, for Yoru's sake.

Still, when he saw her walking down to the kitchenette, alone, he followed her without even noticing, almost as if his feet were taking him there on his own. The girl was there, sipping on a coffee and Shigure appeared behind her, the veins in his temple bulged as his Byakugan was activated due to his rage, fists clenched so hard his nails pierced through his own skin, and sliver of blood tainted the white of his bandages. She had the audacity to greet him and he scoffed.

"Why?!" his tone was full of anger, but he was doing his best to contain it. "He was done for already, so tell me why!" he demanded.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Post Day 2
Kitchenette
[]
[331 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 8, 2022 8:01:46 GMT -5
Waruichi Asuna
Waruichi Asuna Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","hello"]
[attr="class","hyolyn"]
[attr="class","goodbye"]
WORD COUNT 000 TAGGED @tagged

NOTES You can put notes and w/e else here. It will scroll so no worries about length~
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
A scoff was met with a sip of coffee, and a grimace to follow. The coffee here was seriously some of the worst stuff she had ever tasted, but it quenched the bad taste now lingering in her mouth. All the same she would continue to contently watch the fire and only her initial greeting was a show of something resembling acknowledgement of the Hyuuga who now stood behind her. After a moment though she woul turn her face to meet him, pale skin and tired eyes that held no amusement, but even further from holding anything resembling remorse on the subject.

"Ask yourself this, if that bomb had gone off in that exact same situation, and you were in the same place as me, would you still be standing here to try and console your bitterness?" Asuna would place coldly into the air. Well wishers and dreamers like this one did not understand reality, too cushy in their posh life styles to truly understand what it was to put your life on the line and gamble for who lives in a fight and who dies. That agitated her... a sip of her coffee would leave the taste of bitter cooper in her mouth.

"If you want consulation I am not the place to look, I do not pity your lose. If you are here to understand my thoughts, you can sit. If you are here to vent, do not come closer," Asuna would then state, the room running high as a palpable level of bloodlust would wash over Asuna and towards Shigure. It was a warning of sorts, like the killing intent of a beast left in a cage. It died as quickly as it appeared though.

[newclass=.hyolyn]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/9C6MC2G.jpg);height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hyolyn:hover]-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.hello]background-color:#454545;padding:5px;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:10;[/newclass][newclass=.hello:hover]opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbye]background-color: #454545;font-family: arial;line-height:9px;text-align:justify;margin-top: -110px;padding:10px;height:90px;width:380px;overflow:auto;opacity:.8;-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbye:hover]-webkit-transition: all .3s linear;-moz-transition: all .3s linear;-ms-transition: all .3s linear;-o-transition: all .3s linear;transition: all .3s linear;opacity:10;[/newclass]
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 8, 2022 15:07:18 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"you should shed tears".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

THREAT

Shigure didn't respond to her question, he had been in similar situations before, this exam was not his first rodeo, and regardless of that, he didn't react the way she did. Instead, he scoffed at her words. Her next words only aggravated the situation and made him grit his teeth. The killing intent she displayed didn't even faze him. He had sensed that before, from way bigger threats than this girl, so it felt like the bark of a chihuahua at someone who had been in fights with wolves. "Do you think I'm afraid of you?! Don't get cocky!" he barked, there was a clear killing instinct in his eyes. Shigure had killed people before, more than he could count. He wouldn't do it in a situation where it was realistically avoidable such as an exam, but if it was a mission, it was a complete different story for him. Yoru's legacy was the only reason why he wasn't throwing this all away and murdering her at this exact moment, it was what helped him hold his grip.

"You better pray to the gods you don't face me tomorrow, because if you do, you will die in that arena! I will make you my one exception in this exam, scum!" his threats were not void, he meant every single word he said. Deep down, he knew this was his grief talking, but he wouldn't be able to cope with it until the next day, so deep inside his heart, he ultimately wanted to fight someone else, because killing Asuna wouldn't bring him any real pleasure or satisfaction. Her life would be traded for Yoru's, what happened this day had already happened and nothing could change it.

Still, he was only human, and he was prone to give in to his worst emotions sometimes.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Post Day 2
Kitchenette
[]
[305 words]
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 8, 2022 17:16:23 GMT -5
Waruichi Asuna
Waruichi Asuna Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","hello"]
[attr="class","hyolyn"]
[attr="class","goodbye"]

Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Asuna simply sipped her coffee at the display of rage, it was pointless to talk to a moron like this who had their own moral ideas and wasn't willing to listen to reason. Swallowing as if mutely unaware, or rather unfeeling to the bloodlust that had returned her own Asuna would continue to sit and watch the fire. Content with the feelings of warmth and ambient crackling from the deteriorating wood. Rolling her eyes at the drama queen that was yapping behind her and disturbing her peaceful cup of joe with their own bitter flavors, though they were crude and disgusting to Asuna's tastes.

"I don't think your afraid at all, your upset and emotionally aggressive. Which means your extremely prone to making mistakes that are exploitable," Asuna would sigh as if she were talking to Asami about something so simple it aggrivated her to keep patience, "Would you have lectured Yoru if he had killed me instead of the result we have now? You wouldn't right, your refusal to answer my first question proves that. You and I share no social understanding of eachother, so my death would have just been a big bonus to Konoha. Paper Bombs are made EXPLICITLY to have lethal force on a direct explosion. Without any technique or otherwise keeping you safe, by all means you should die from that bomb if it goes off like that, but I did not. I am alive because defense is my specialty and Yoru made a reckless move. That isn't what your rage or anguish is here for is it?"

Asuna would turn her eyes in a flat gaze to look to stare at Shigure, "I will not apologize for the dead, Shigure. Sorry does not restore life, and patting yourself on the back for feeling like the hero by confronting the killer does not look good on the living. You should shed your tears for Yoru, instead of in self-regret," Asuna would state, an outburst of rage would only go to prove the point she made, but death made the logical as illogical as one did with love.

"Remeber the dead and move on, bitterness will only breed bitterness. Hate me if you have to cope, I'm not the 'Therapist' or whatever they are calling that stringbean from Kusa." She would again drink from her cup of muddy caffienation. The taste growing fouler by the second.

last edit by Waruichi Asuna on Apr 8, 2022 17:16:43 GMT -5
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 8, 2022 18:54:24 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"you should shed tears".

NO COMMON GROUND

Asuna's first answer got a growl out of Shigure. Now part of him wanted to face her even more, drag her face on the ground of the arena and make her regret what she did to Yoru. When she tried to imply he wouldn't be lecturing Yoru if he had killed her, he snapped. Punching the wall near them with all his strength. "Of course I would, you piece of shit! If he had killed you or anybody else, he would hear from me! Killing during these exams accomplishes nothing! And you cannot even see an inch over your damn nose, can ya?! Selfish piece of garbage!" he roared. He wasn't being hypocritical, if Yoru had went as low as to do something like killing, he would put some sense in his head, even if he had to beat him into understanding the value of human life. "Don't act like you know me!" he retorted to her distorted conclusion regarding his reaction and behaviour, it was pissing him off. "You can't even hear your own damn words. You are as dumb as you are heartless... Hmph! Figures!" he clicked his tongue, turning his back on the girl and walking to the door.

If they could even agree on anything, it was what she said next, saying sorry wouldn't change anything, but what came next didn't help appease his anger. He didn't need to look back to see her clearly with his eyes. "I don't need your sorry, and I don't need to hate you." he stated pausing for a bit and exhaling sharply. "I will warn you again. If you face me tomorrow, don't even try to give up. I will kill you. Scum like you have no place in this world. You are worse than garbage!" he said in a brash tone. If Asuna didn't say anything else, he would walk away from there. Talking to her didn't help in the slightest.

The part of him that hoped that this was an incident guided by passion and anger was gone, this was a cold-blooded murder. And if the gods wanted it, he would give her retribution. But deep down, his consciousness - at this moment buried deep inside his heart due to all the anger and hatred - was hoping this would not come to pass.

Post Day 2
Kitchenette
[]
[389 words]
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 8, 2022 19:27:39 GMT -5
Waruichi Asuna
Waruichi Asuna Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","hello"]
[attr="class","hyolyn"]
[attr="class","goodbye"]

Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
Notes
"Forgive me, as I find that hard to believe considering the amount of anger I am hearing," Asuna would say as she set the coffee mug onto the ground next to the chair. It didn't taste bad, it was the conversation that put a bad taste in her mouth. No, just this man. In his mind he saw himself to be some form of moral correctionist. That was simply infuriarating, but Asuna would not lose composure here, she could not afford to after all. Despite this she would stand and whip around to look onto the man child in front of her, "You are correct though, I am selfish. I met deadly force with deadly force. I had not planned to kill Nara Yoru, but his right to a safer fight was forfeit as soon as he attempted lethal force. "

"I never once said I would apologize to you, Hyuuga Shigure. The dead are owed more respect than some fool thinking that they are above the condolenses for an apology that is not due to them. I will not apologize for the dead, that is not my right. You do not dictate who those words should be said to though," If one thought that Asuna's normal tone was cold the insideously frigid voice she used would make a Yuki's blood run cold. Malice, rage, contained and bottled into a knife that was as cold as steel kept in an ice block.

"I hope I don't see you tomorrow, Shigure. Think of me as you want, but we all meet our sins someday Shigure. I can stare mine down and claim them, that blood is mine. You do not get to judge me, the living are never the judge and don't you ever forget that. Your judge will be the same as mine, every soul taken, scum people or not. The dead shall judge us when we join them, and if I am to be ripped apart at that time. Then it is the fate that I have sewn." Asuna would say without a hint of any hesitation.

"Now go shed your tears for him, Yoru has earned that, I pray we do not have to meet again after tomorrow, for your sake." Would state, her voice shaking out a bit as if releveling itself. A peak inside showing that the wall was not as strong as the front she made. Whether Shigure would care or not was his decision, but there was still humanity in there as he knew it. It was simply buried in the mountain of blood.

last edit by Waruichi Asuna on Apr 8, 2022 19:28:05 GMT -5
You Should Shed Tears [Shigure]Apr 13, 2022 8:31:01 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"you should shed tears".

FINAL WARNING

If there was one single thing they could agree on was that she didn't owe Shigure an apology. The apology was for Yoru and his family, but what was the point of it now? No measure of apology could bring him back to life. Not even fourteen years old and he was gone from this world, not unlike Natsuki and Kaito on the last Chuunin Exams Shigure took part in. It was painful, to lose teammates so often, and honestly, he was definitely hoping - deep inside - that this would be his last Chuunin Exam ever. He didn't know if he could lose any more people in this event without losing it completely and becoming a person he would grow to hate. No, he owed all of them. Yoru, Natsuki, Kaito and Natsuo. He owed them to remain true to himself and endure, no matter how painful it was, no matter how shattered his heart was, it was his duty to put the pieces back together and carry on.

He scoffed at her words, he could see the faint shaking in her voice, but she was still trying to put a strong front, as if he was the one at risk if they were to fight. "I will pray alright, because if I kill you, I will grow to regret it later. But that's the sole reason why I'm hoping I don't walk into that arena with a scum like you tomorrow. Don't think highly of yourself. You are weak, and you don't stand a chance against me. If you walk into that arena, I will kill you before you can give up, just like you did to him... And don't claim you didn't know that. There's nothing these eyes of mine can't see, even if the proctors decided to ignore it. And you know it. So... Pray, Asuna, pray..." with those words, he turned on his heels completely and walked away from her, ignoring any further words she would say.

His Byakugan, however, never deactivated in his path to his room, and his eyes, his terrifying white eyes, were completely locked on the Waruichi girl. Just like a predator stalking a potential prey, and even though he knew this was not something he should be desiring, he wanted to see her corpse before him in that arena, as desecrated as Yoru's corpse was. No further tears came out of his eyes, he had shed all of them after witnessing the murder, and now there was only fire in those dry eyes.

Post Day 2
Exit post
[]
[425 words]

quick reply

compose a reply