Cerebral AssassinationsApr 11, 2022 20:57:48 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was in the books now round 3 was over and so were the chunin exams but the question was, how did she do? Good enough to pass…maybe but was she satisfied with herself? Well she didn’t know, she won her last two matches but aside from the landslide of the second round that last fight left a bad taste in her mouth that didn’t feel like the fight she wanted. Her bluff failed and what’s worse Kasumi quit and gave her this weird death glare and some stupid scphiel she already knew about. Why was everyone always looking down on her or talking to her like she didn’t know anything she’d accomplished way more than any of these other genin in way less time she was the best in her mind at least, and a lot smarter than people gave her credit for.

But she fell on her ass out there, or at least it looked that way a sudden pause to the fight, a handshake and then a forfeit. Truth be told there was a part of her that wanted to keep going that wanted to fight but Kasumi was right, but quitting would’ve looked bad right? She figured they could at least both get off easy but that backfired. So what now? This was strange. She'd never felt so conflicted. This was much different than the ring but she felt like she was using her head, but was she wrong?

For now she’d just focus on healing but she’d notice something right to her, was a paper bag of clothing with the Okada logo on it. Clothing from her parents it would seem, and wet stains on her cheek her mother must've recently been here. Directly across from that she’d also notice a purple water bottle the very same one she gave to Kasumi mentally she was thinking. "Ah shit…” she didn’t know what to say other than to lean her head against her pillow sitting there for a long moment of silence before speaking. "So…you alright…?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

336 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Apr 11, 2022 21:13:16 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Cerebral AssassinationsApr 12, 2022 17:25:42 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi was seething. Her canines gritting so roughly against each other they threatened to shatter. She was wordless as the doctors looked her over, explaining a concussion and a muscle tear in her shoulder before getting to work with their jutsu. Taki's family had come while she was being looked over, but Kasumi made no effort to speak to them and they were kind enough to return the favor. Hell, she had just gored their daughter in front of a crowd.

Then it was quiet. So quiet that Kasumi wondered if something had killed noise itself.

She should have left, probably, but her only therapy at the moment was sending glares at the unconscious body of Taki. If they could kill, Kasumi would have finished the job here and now. Her blood ran through her veins like a cold and painful ice, and she wasn't sure if that was from the healing, the injuries, or the rage.

Then suddenly it was gone as the sleeping girl shifted. Sitting against her pillow, Kasumi eyed the girl similar to a wolf eyeing a wounded animal for points to strike.

"I'm fine," she replied, spitting to the side with no regard for the carpet, "and you're not dead."

Kasumi would stand now, putting a hand on her wounded shoulder and rolling it a few times to get the persistent ache to show her feeling once more.

"Good for you."

She'd take a step towards the door, as if to leave.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Cerebral AssassinationsApr 13, 2022 19:14:48 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl had looked over at the girl, she stared at her again with that icy glare, still what the hell for…it was the same one the two of them had seemingly exchanged earlier at the start of the exams that cold dead look, this wasn’t the girl she knew this was something else. But should she say something it seemed obvious she didn’t want to talk to her was she upset? What for?"That’s it you’re just gonna leave…Not hey how ya doin, no are ya okay?” then it hit her, she’d scoff at the girl.

"Are you mad...!?” she’d lean against the pillow on her bed and then grab hold of her bag, closing the curtain around her hospital bed as she changed into her set of clothes. An orange dress with short sleeves and stripes at the elbows, it looked less like a dress and more like a long fitting shirt, with her usual hat, gloves and a nice pair of boots.

"I offered you a draw why didn'tcha take it!? I did it for both of us!? Least if there was a draw we woulda both looked good?" she’d say adjusting her clothing, running a hand along her stomach there was still a twinge of pain, same with her back. Taki went into that fight initially feeling like she had something to prove but when Kasumi gave her retort about her not being fun to fight there was a happy sense of nostalgia there that made her feel like they were just going at it for fun. "I mean what were ya gonna do kill me?” she’d say with a straight somewhat perturbed face. She was trying to keep calm, all that meditation paid off for something. But as she pulled back the curtain to reveal her new look she thought about it for a moment before coming upon something, was she serious would she really have done it no way she didn't have the guts did she?

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

297 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Cerebral AssassinationsApr 19, 2022 13:22:14 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

"Are you mad..?!"

The exact worst phrase for Taki to utter out of her mouth in that moment, making Kasumi stop in her tracks towards the door. She looked back with a fire in her eyes but only saw a closed curtain now. For a moment the absolute absurdity of the situation physically stunned her.

"Are you intentionally stupid, or were you born this way..?" She asked the curtain in a quiet tone, her hand naturally falling to her sword and gripping the hilt so tightly it shook. "If you want to fight you open that curtain and look me in the eyes you absolute idiot!"

Sure enough the curtain was pulled away rather soon. Taki was getting changed. Really, right now? That was what was the most important?

"WAS I GOING TO KILL YOU?!" Kasumi screamed, taking two hostile steps forward. "You're damn right I was. If that fight lasted even a second longer I would have. I should have killed you the first time I landed that hit on you! I should have spared the world this unserious idiot in front of me! Offering a draw as you're BLEEDING TO DEATH?!"

This time, Kasumi spat right towards Taki's face, sparing the nice floors.

"You are truly the stupidest idiot I've ever met in my entire life. Even more than the Bonehead on my team."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Cerebral AssassinationsApr 19, 2022 15:11:23 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki finished getting dressed she was met with more shouting and would then, see the girl spit directly in her face. She’d take it and wipe it off with her hand, looking to her in disbelief. Furious, as the girl walked over to her she’d give her a firm shove. "The fuck’s a matta with you…were top marks really worth killing me over!?” the girl would retort that she offered a draw while she was bleeding to death.

The girl was right she would’ve been gassed out and could’ve died of blood loss; those blood pills would’ve only lasted so long, but defiant as ever she fought back. "What was I s’possed to do huh? I couldn’t just give up even if I had too…I had to keep goin oddawise…I might a failed.” the girl was admittedly terrified of failure she needed to pass here she had to do something.

"The draw was my best option…I couldn't lose…!” The girl started to feel a bit emotional she was tired of the arguing of the fighting. "You of all people know exactly why I’m here! And if I gave up…that could’ve been it. I don’t have time to waste doing this genin crap for anodda second! You wanted me to take this seriously so I did!” while she may not have made the right move it was somewhat thought out.

"Sides, you didn’t have long left, I figured we were both spent…I wasn’t just calling a draw, I was calling you out on your bullshit!” Kasumi had done that in an earlier match with a Konoha shinobi and she knew when the girl was spent she recalled the battle and tried to relay back her thoughts.

"You dropped your cloak, cause it was runnin you dry…and yeah I was losin blood but I figa’d if I called the draw we could both just walk out o dere in one piece with no one’s scores gettin hoit, but I didn’t account for how stubborn you woulda been and while you were tawlkin I coulda at least stawlled fo time enough to gatha energy that I coulda used for sage mode, so I popped a blood pill and called my shot. Might not a been da best plan but it was something.” she’d say trying to justify her actions, but still she was pretty shaken that Kasumi had put so much of herself into this to the point where she contemplated killing Taki maybe she had a point, but still. "I get it you wanna be the best, but me I just wanna pass I could care less about some rinky dink score board, but if what you're saying out dere is true...den I guess we'll see when we get our scores, if I made the right call."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

472 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Cerebral AssassinationsApr 19, 2022 15:32:25 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

When Taki pushed Kasumi, the smaller girl immediately stepped forward her glare hardening and chakra flickering around her as if the cloak was about to spring back to life at any moment. She talked and talked but Kasumi was seeing red at this point.

"You were supposed to give up. Because if you really took this seriously you'd know... I should have killed you back there. I'm going to regret not pulling your insides to the outside for the rest of my life, because even though I gave you that mercy it didn't click in your thick skull. Taking it seriously isn't just winning. It's knowing when to stop because you could fucking die."

Kasumi would step back now, the only thing keeping her from starting another fight the rules laid on them for the exams.

"You're weak. A weakness that won't slow me down again. One day you'll realize that being a ninja isn't a game. In that moment, when you offered a draw, you were thinking of it like a game. I should have killed you for that. You want to get your mission done, then take this shit seriously."

Kasumi would move towards the door again, but her hand never left her sword.

"And if you get between me and my success again, you'll die die like a fool. If you go against Konoha with this weakness you have, you'll realize with your final breath I was right too."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

Jutsu used:

Cerebral AssassinationsApr 19, 2022 17:46:56 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki attempted to justify her words but it seemed like Kasumi was set in her ways. "Did you ever once stop to see things anyone’s way other than yaown…? I’m sick o you acting like you're betta then me!” the girl would say she’d hear the girls words.

"You were right and I was wrong…is that what you wanna hear? I may not be doing it your way but I’m doing my damndest to get the job done!” the girl was furious she’d been doubted by everyone, and the only two people who had been there to help were gone and the person she thought was always have her back is stabbing her in the front just like everyone else. "But, Just you watch…” the girl would ball her fist.

Defiantly raising a hand to her. "I’m gonna prove you and everyone else wrong, dammit. I am tired of awl o you countin me out!” somewhere along the line Taki seemed to get lost, she knew exactly what Kasumi was talking about but Kasumi didn't seem to understand how Taki was trying to apply it.

Taki had to do this her way it was the only way she was going to learn but if no one else understood that, that was their problem. Either way her words ignited a fire in the girls heart, but for now all that remained was to wait for there scores to come in. She wasn’t sure if Kasumi had anything else to add but if that was all she’d let her leave in peace.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

264 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Cerebral AssassinationsApr 27, 2022 17:36:07 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Perspective. Taki was trying to offer Kasumi some perspective as she made the exams a game, a silly little game. It was exactly what Kasumi had spent the last few weeks trying to teach the dumb blonde! Perspective.

"Any way but my own? There's only one way to look at things here, dumbass. It's life or it's death." Kasumi said back with a cold tone, turning to face Taki once more. Not shouting, just explaining now.

"If you don't shake that stupid perspective away, the only thing anyone will be counting about you is the bits you leave on the battlefield against a real ninja." Kasumi would say, turning back towards the door and moving again.

"You think about that, alright? You think about the poor sap that'll have to clean your corpse up if you go against Konoha thinking it's a stupid game. Or prove me wrong. I don't give a damn what you do anymore. I'm done worrying about you."

With that, Kasumi would walk out unless stopped. For real this time.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

Jutsu used:

Cerebral AssassinationsApr 28, 2022 1:47:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Surprisingly,Kasumi didn’t leave she turned back around and spoke again it was cold but something about it was different. Taki stopped and she listened Kasumi’s words hit a little different. She paused for a second to take in the gravity of the situation. "The bits and pieces of you off the floor.” Taki would snarl she was right…and Taki needed to accept that, stop being stubborn and just listen for once. "I already told you…I’m an Okada first and a shinobi second.” her defiant words however would be followed by a heavy sigh.

"But if I want to keep it that way…I guess I gotta start thinking like a shinobi.” she didn’t really know what else to say that was a hard pill to swallow but it was a fact. "I thought I was…but… I…I dunno.” she was better than that and she knew it but now it looked like it was time to take this lesson and move forward possibly even without Kasumi.

"I’m sorry…” it wouldn’t fix anything but with Kasumi’s words coming full circle she had to say something, but by now it may be far too late but at least she finally learned her lesson. "You weren’t bluffing…you were trying to tell me to watch my ass.” she was somewhat upset with herself but she knew she had the potential to at least be better.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

230 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Apr 28, 2022 1:48:12 GMT -5

quick reply

compose a reply