Reparations [B-Rank Mission]

fallen blades
Reparations [B-Rank Mission]May 9, 2022 14:57:55 GMT -5
Kekkan Mitsuda
You'll do it my way, or I'll do it myself.
Kekkan Mitsuda Avatar
groupnull
age 158 years old birthday 11/12 rank Elite Jounin occupation Sannin

Reparations

MISSION RANK: B-Rank

NPC REQUIRED: No

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Disabled.

PARTICIPANTS:
Kekkan Mitsuda, Hyuuga Shigure, Uzumaki Keisuke
DESCRIPTION:
The Snake Sage summoning scroll was recently stolen. In order to repay for past horrors of the Hyuuga and Uchiha clan against Kekkan Mitsuda, the Hyuuga heir has agreed to assist Mitsuda in retrieving the scroll. Due to the importance of the scroll to the village and the potential risks involved, the Hokage has agreed to participate in the retrieval of the summoning scroll.

Recent developments have placed the chakra of the snake that protects the scroll inside of the village, though they seem to be cloaked with some sort of powerful chakra sensing barrier. With the help of the Byakugan and the knowledge and strength of the Hokage, Mitsuda is closer to retrieving the scroll than he ever has been.

The scroll seems to be hidden deep underground in a series of old mining tunnels at the edge of the village. Sight within the tunnels is limited and little is known of the people who have a bone to pick with the Snake Sage, but a fight is to be expected.

Hints have been made of a pair of twins being held hostage in the tunnels, likely since the scrolls were initially stolen years ago. Their safe retrieval in addition to the scroll is of primary importance. The people responsible are captured dead or alive for their crimes against the village.

last edit by Kekkan Mitsuda on May 9, 2022 16:06:03 GMT -5
mint has written 55 posts