compose a reply
More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 15, 2022 11:34:18 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
SOMEDAY WE WILL CONNECT THE DOTS AND UNVEIL THE WORLD
They were well into their trip away from the shore of Tea Country, bound for Asahi's new place of residence, whether he wanted it or not. His white jacket tied around his waist, along with his tank top that matched the color of his hair, moved with the currents of the wind. The green haired teenager leaned against the edge of the boat looking out to where the ocean and sky met. It all was still sinking in. It had all happened so fast...

He had arrived back from the chuunin exams in Mizu No Kuni, only to learn shortly after, that he would be returning to Water Country. Returning as part of an exchange for Wahei's safe return. Asahi had asked the few questions he knew was allowed, but didn't protest. If these were his orders...his last orders from Konohagakure...so be it.

He glanced down at the scar on his wrist before returning his attention to the blue out ahead. In a way, Asahi saw this as a potential escape. The further away he could get from Heiou, the better...

His parents didn't take it too hard, but it was clear they would miss him. When he lived in Konohagakure, sure he was a ways away, but this...this distance would be different. They helped him pack, gave him some parting gifts and parting words, and sent him on his way.

Would he be able to write them from wherever he was going?...Where was he going? What would happen to him now? All these questions were questions that had a chance to settle with him while they were out on the open sea.

~Well Taru, maybe you'll get to show me that land sooner than we both thought...~ Asahi said in his head a small smirk crossing his face. His brain attempted to find a pleasant note within all the sudden change.

Asahi wondered, how many other shinobi had found themselves in this position throughout history? Not a prisoner of war, but traded to another village, safely...or at least so far it was safely. They were allowing him to walk around freely so far, so that was a good sign...

Asahi's brain continued to churn as the boat continued to bob with the waves...

Notes:

Mission Info
MORE THAN BARGAINED
DESCRIPTION:
One of the thieves caught in Kagura no Mura has revealed some interesting information. Particularly that the criminal activity in Kagura no Mura is not that of a solo artists idea. But rather, he belongs to a group of thieves stationed a few clicks outside of the city of night life in Mizu no Kuni. Investigate the area, find where the thieves are, and figure out what the end game is.

Tag: 

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS
last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on May 15, 2022 11:51:15 GMT -5
Milu has written 379 posts
More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 19, 2022 3:48:52 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
I would know him in death
At the end of the world

Toru had been livid, it should have never happened. It was not as if he promoted espionage or other such things to occur, but consequences had to be paid out. Asahi was the payment for someone's actions. In truth, he wondered if he would have simply given up the transgressor if not he certainly would have punished them heavily. What had happened was no small thing. But, Asahi had been brought onto the ship and Toru was finishing up some paperwork in the captain's quarters while Asahi was left to wander the deck or do whatever he pleased though he was under a watchful eye.

Some hours later, Toru had rolled up parchment in the form of a scroll and wandered out onto the deck. He would pat the watcher's shoulder and dismiss him for the time being as he approached Asahi from behind who was staring out into the ocean.

"Here," He would reach out with the scroll. If Asahi unfurled it, he would find a mission written inside.

"You and I are going on a mission. I wish to test you..." There was a slight pause. "If you have concern or worry in your heart, you may share it, speak it. You will not be harmed." Toru could only imagine how painful it was to be used as a bargaining chip. Perhaps Asahi felt discarded? He wasn't sure, but Toru was here to make him feel okay.

Han has written 2,374 posts
More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 21, 2022 20:05:40 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi was lost in thought, until he heard a voice behind him. Expecting it to be the shinobi who had been watching him, he turned, to learn his expectations were wrong. It was Toru, the Mizukage. Exchanges between the two of them so far had been pretty brief. Although the exchange had went smoothly, it was all pretty tense, so Asahi had stayed quiet for most of the journey so far. The Mizukage extended a scroll to him, and after a moment of blinking at it, Asahi took it and unfurled it.

As Asahi read over the mission scroll, he listened to Toru's words. Ahhh, so this was a test. Asahi was half tempted to joke about already having been tested by the man, but he kept that in his head. After a mental digestion of the objective they sailed toward, Asahi lifted his face from the scroll and met the man's eyes.

It was the following words after the announcement of their mission, that shocked Asahi even more. "I uhh-" Asahi said, gathering his thoughts. Sure he had concerns, but he hadn't expected to be able to address them...

"So far I haven't seen much reason to be concerned. Honestly, I've been treated better so far by your group than I initially thought I would be...I guess my main concern is about what will happen to me in general. I just passed the exams and was hopefully on my way to becoming a chuunin back in Konoha before all this came to light...And I know Wahei was detained...so will I take his place in a cell?...Or is that what the test is for?" Asahi asked, unsure if the test and the outcome of his life in Kirigakure were related.

But the boy knew one thing. He knew he was more valuable, had more skill than someone that should just be locked away.

Notes:

Tag: 

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 24, 2022 3:00:18 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru listened in silence his expression as pale as his flesh, unreadable. The young leader would turn to face the water as the ship sliced through dark waters below as easily as sun-softened butter. He leaned against the edge of the ship, his elbows underneath. His demeanor was that of a leader, but also there were hints of a teenager in the way he still held himself, especially in these moments where he stood near another teenager in an attempt to speak as peers might. It was hard, he had been trained to speak as an adult now, many rigorous lessons. Speech, writing, calligraphy, poise it was as if undergoing royal duties and in some manner of speaking he was royal now as the Daimyo. The child broke out on occasion to comfort the children he led.

Once Asahi finished he would nod lightly.

"We are not barbarians as some seem to think, only ones that follow strict rules. I am not lenient towards law breaking." He shrugged his shoulders, perhaps it was what made people think that Mizu no Kuni and Kirigakure no Sato were a cruel bunch. But, the truth was that they trained hard, worked harder, and followed the rules. Those that did not were called out on it and corrected. If the rule broken was bad enough there were consequences. That didn't seem to be the case for many other villages.

"You would be a waste in a cell. You are a strong fighter and a strong medic." Asahi had not done the best out of everyone in the exams, but he had done enough to pass which meant he was good enough internationally to be a chunin. "Why would I waste talent? No. This mission is to show me you can serve Kirigakure. I will give you the promotion you deserve if you swear allegiance... And perhaps you would be interested as a medic in a special unit within Kirigakure." He didn't usually talk this much, didn't like to but there was a lot of ground to cover.

"All I ask is for loyalty and your life will continue undisputed, uninterrupted. You will only find yourself in a cell if you give me reason as any other shinobi in my village."

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 24, 2022 18:22:09 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi watched the Mizukage lean against the ship too, and he listened intently to the Hidden Mist Village leader's words. This wasn't how Asahi had expected things to go, but then again, none of this had been expected.

A common belief was that those in Kirigakure were savages, but Asahi had met a couple Kirigakure shinobi during the exams and they seemed far from it. The slight tension that the boy had unconsciously held, relaxed when he heard he wouldn't be wasting away in a cell somewhere. And he would still get to be a chuunin! A small smile crossed Asahi's face as the leader of Kirigakure continued to explain the situation.

His eyes widened when he heard about the opportunity to be put on a special unit. The teenage boy, was clearly interested.

For his life to continue uninterrupted, he just had to pledge allegiance to Toru and Kirigakure, and prove his worth during the mission? That seemed like a small price to pay...And it least this time it felt like a choice...kind of. But what were his other options? He could deny his allegiance and do what?

Asahi had no qualms about this, little to no resistance. The will of fire, and patriotism that many from Konoha held, had never burned that bright in the green haired boy. Maybe it was because of his upbringing, out in the swampy lands of Kawa and the lands outside of the Leaf Village, or something else. But now, it ceased to matter.

Asahi nodded in understanding and went from leaning against the ship himself to taking a step away from and around to face the Mizukage. Asahi brought himself to a knee and bowed, bringing his gaze up from the wood of the ship and up his new Kage. "From this moment forward, you have my allegiance." Although it was sincere, to Asahi, the words still felt kind of hollow. He was an outsider, and could already imagine how those within the village might feel about him, but maybe that feeling, both theirs and his, would change with time.

The green haired boy rose. "Any plan regarding these thieves we're supposed to be finding? The scroll says something about some of them being caught in Kagura no Mura, but didn't give the full story. I'll follow your lead, naturally." Asahi said, inquiring while taking the backseat he liked to take in the squads he was part of. Plus, with this being a Kage, it only made that much more sense to wait for and follow orders.

Notes:

Tag: 

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 26, 2022 5:37:48 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru expected some resistance, it was almost normal. To have been part of a village ones entire life, to be swapped out for another. He wondered if Asahi felt any kind of pain. Or perhaps he felt the opposite. Instead, perhaps Asahi felt betrayal on account of his village. Why had they not asked or talked about another? Toru would have certainly felt some resentment. The way he had felt resentment when his mother disappeared from the village, the way she had grown distant when he had the bijuu sealed inside.

Betrayal was a bitter pill.

Asahi knelt down and bowed, swearing his allegiance. Toru stared blandly, neutrally and nodded.

"Prove it through your actions, and I will know your words to be true." The words were nice, but they meant nothing without backing. A feverish backing of action. And so, now it was time for that action.

"There's a camp outside of a city, we have an idea of where it is. We are to locate it. Find out information. Destroy it and anyone there."

Which meant a bit more time traveling in the sea. Then port. They would be relieved from the waters and ship by a port. Toru led Asahi along the whole time, through and past Kagura no Mura to the northeast.

"I hope you are not easy to exhaust. We travel by foot a lot here."

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 26, 2022 20:24:46 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi nodded in understanding when Toru simply explained their mission. Their ship traveled a bit more before docking at a port. Asahi, Toru, and some of the rest of the crew got off. Asahi would never forget his first step in Mizu No Kuni.

This was another first step, in the same location. This time his first step as a Kiri shinobi...potentially, dependent on how the mission went. Toru lead their party by foot. They entered and ran through Kagura no Mura without stop.

Although it was during the day, so activity wasn't too high. The cultures and subcultures that made the place a melting pot still shined through as they ran. From clothes that people wore, up to the architecture and decoration of some of the places people called their home. Asahi's golden eyes soaked it all up as they rushed through it.

As they exited the city, heading northeast, Toru asked his a question without breaking stride. Asahi wasn't easy to exhaust and this wasn't his first time running for a while without rest, but he wasn't a long distance runner either. "I should be alright." Asahi answered with a thumbs up and half convincing smile. If they planned on running to their destination without rest, it would be tough but Asahi could make it.

If they did go without a break, it would show once they reached a stop, with Asahi gasping to collect air. He was familiar with controlling his breathing though from specializing in chakra control, so his gasping didn't last long. He would be clearly winded though.

Notes:

Tag: 

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 27, 2022 3:50:02 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru didn't find the thumbs up to be particularly convincing and at some point would bring Asahi to a halt. They would walk the rest of the way. The last leg should be slower, especially with how convincing the other was about whether or not he would be exhausted when they got to the location they needed to investigate.

More so, for Toru, this was a matter of making sure that they timed their arrival correctly. Going quickly brought attention to the moving parties. Moving slowly did not. It often made eyes wander away if they ever landed upon the movement at all. So, they walked in the wilderness, Toru had a palm loosely placed against one of the three swords on his hips particularly - Saigo. Recently Toru had more than considered creating a new sword, but this one had served him well thus far and he had little need for another so he had not gone out of his way to create a new one. Not to mention being as busy as he was with Mizukage duties, whatever training he could squeeze in, and Daimyo duties? His schedule was full. Sitting around and fiddling with sword smithery was not in his line of privilege.

Could just put it into one of your training days, no, Toru-chan?

I suppose I could, but my training time is quite precious. I have to keep sharp.

You're such a stick in the mud.

And?

Well...I don't know..! Hmph.

Don't have a retort for that one Isobu-san.

They traveled until nightfall when Toru's senses started to turn on, his nose. He kept track of their surroundings. There was Toru. Asahi. The occasional animal skittering by.

Then, it came into view, he stopped and put a hand out to Asahi signaling a halt.

From here the sky had a stream of smoke rising.

"There." He pointed, analyzing in silence.

"I will flank," It only made sense. Toru moved faster and could arrive at the back location faster. "You keep following this trajectory towards the rising smoke. Don't be seen."

And with that, he would diverge their path into two strands.

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)May 31, 2022 22:08:13 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Toru slowed them to a walk after a bit, and Asahi didn't complain. They made their way through some wilderness, and Asahi's eyes scanned, and he stayed ready to react. They were tracking down thieves, so obstacles along the way was a possibility. Asahi was aware enough, but also took in the nature they crossed through. This was the new place he would call home...

That awareness got a little more difficult once night came, but they continued to travel without much interruption. Asahi stopped at Toru's hand. With his point, Asahi's eyes trailed up the smoke that rose into the sky. His attention came back down and Toru gave his orders.

Short and simple, Asahi nodded and Toru took off. ~Don't be seen.~ Asahi repeated the Mizukage's order in his head.

A useful memory of Shigure rubbing himself with the dirt of the area to hide his scent on one of their past missions, came to his mind and he repeated the action. Then, he continued his advance, avoiding rustling the vegetation around him the closer he got the smoke.

They were approaching on a group of thieves, but the scroll hadn't said how many were in the group. However, it was night, so it was safe to assume someone or something would be on guard for the group, if all of them still weren't awake and alert...

Asahi's mind continued to work, strategizing as the smoke got closer. The closer he was able to get, the more his walk would turn to a more stalking type of movement, using what nature was available for cover.

Notes:

Tag: 

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)Jun 5, 2022 5:30:48 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru expected much of the attention to be drawn to Asahi if he wasn't careful. But that also would give Toru an opening to inspect the camp. He approached from around the back in total silence, not even a breath of air out of place. He was one with nature. Soon, he was upon the camp lingering not near the back side entrance - as there were guards there - but rather he found a weakness in one of the makeshift walls, a hole that led out into some tall grass. He crawled through and remained crouched within the grass, becoming perfectly still as he inspected the layout.

The camp was round, and there were approximately ten men that he could see. Five sat around a campfire that cast orange and red light all around. But that also meant harsh shadows to hide in. This was Toru's plan. There were a few tents, but only one big one. It was across from Toru though, which meant he would have to make a circle get inside. The large tent signaled importance, after all, it usually was reserved for meetings and leaders. So, he moved around keeping to the harsh shadows cast in the night.

His nose was telling him there were more than ten men, however, but the rest were asleep in the tents dotted around the campsite.

Good. Easier to kill.

Each tent was slipped inside and each individual found inside had their throat cut. Toru was not particularly merciful when it came to these sorts of things. Plus, if something went wrong and they were spotted, it meant less individuals coming out of tents to attack them.

In the end, he was by the largest tent of them all. He slipped inside from the back, cutting a small hole in the fabric with a kunai, carefully nudging it through to make sure he didn't make a lot of noise. Once inside he found the area empty, nobody was sleeping here. Which meant the leader was either not here, or outside by the campfire with his men.

Toru stood then and started to inspect the tent, picking up and reading anything that seemed important. The things that he did find? Bad. They would be tucked away in his pockets as necessary to take home.

This would undoubtedly result in another mission...

This wouldn't be the end.

As he rummaged about he wondered how Asahi was getting on... There might be some more pieces of information laying about in the camp a little less concentrated.

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)Jun 7, 2022 19:03:56 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi got closer and closer to the camp, and soon the campfire, and the men around it were actually in view. They seemed to be eating and conversing. Some of them were roughing around a bit, but this campfire having only five men around it kept it pretty tame.

From where Asahi peeked from, sitting behind the fire, was an individual who clearly looked like the leader of this group. It was a type of air they carried about themself, and the way the others around the campfire addressed them. Asahi glanced from that scene, to the tents that circled the camp.

Part of their mission was to investigate the area too right? Figure out what the thieves end game is...Asahi retreated a bit, getting just far away enough to where the jutsu he was about to use wouldn't cause any alarm. He performed the necessary handseals and focused his chakra. Then he split it, creating two shadow clones of himself. The three of them stalked forward again, and once at the vantage point Asahi had previously claimed, the two clones split away.

The real Asahi stayed where he was, watching the campfire and the men around it as his clones went to work. Asahi, and his clones, didn't specialize in stealth, but they had experience with having to sneak around. His clones made their way through the tents that surrounded the camp as quietly as they could. Where they thought they would find sleeping group members, they found those group members dead already instead.

The clones went through each tent, going through the thieves things and searching for clues and taking note of anything interesting they found. Once they got through each side of tents, the two clones regrouped by the biggest tent in the camp. Just like the rest of the tents, it seemed someone had already slipped inside...The clones peeked in. The big tent was empty, or so it seemed to their eyes...With a look to each other, the clones nodded and dispersed.

Asahi felt the information and memories of everything they searched through, and chakra come rushing back to his brain and body. It was an exhilarating feeling, in a weird way. The shadow clone technique, ever since he learned it, had definitely come in handy.

Then, Asahi advanced himself, attempting to sneak his way over to the side of a tent and hide. He wanted to get close enough to hear what the group was talking about around the campfire.

Notes:

APPLICABLE SA'S

Enhanced Chakra Control
Genetics and an inclination towards medical ninjutsu has led him to hone his chakra control to make up for his average sized chakra pool. He could be classified as an adept at best, but still has better chakra control than his peers who have focused on other things. He knows how to find the equilibrium between unneeded chakra and energy, and just enough for jutsu, but is still working to lengthen this efficiency and endurance in the field.

JUTSU USED

NAME: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The Kage Bunshin technique evenly distributes your chakra between one or more clones with form and substance.

The clones created by this technique are able to utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, has all of their special abilities, as well as their kekkei genkai. Typically a clone's equipment doesn't retain any special abilities and the clone itself is dispersed when hit with a single attack or incapacitated, although the clone can also choose to disperse itself or be dispersed by the user.

When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Tag: 

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)Jun 14, 2022 9:46:17 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Asahi found good bits of information here and there, though it might not all make sense since this was his first mission with Mizu no Kuni and Kirigakure in general. But, one thing was clear. There was some kind of situation going up towards the north and nearby the sea. Some kind of well-trained bandit hideout. Whatever was going on, would definitely need all hands on deck in the future that was without a shadow of a doubt.

For now, though, it was best he does not ask too many questions, just keep on collecting what he could...

As he got closer to the fireplace with the chatting men his lack of stealth training would come into being a bit of an issue. Mostly, it was his shadow flickering on the tent he was near from the fire that was at the center of the men and the individual across Asahi would notice. At first, his brows would furrow.

"What's that?"

But, fortunately for Asahi, Toru had heard and noticed. He had smelled that Asahi had come into the area already and had made his rounds. But he also noticed that the scent of the man was in motion towards Asahi's shadows, naturally, a kunai flew silently through the air, landing squarely and fatally in the man's throat. It didn't kill him immediately, but it silenced him from screaming, he just fell backwards into the fire and started to gurgle blood.

Fortunately, this also meant that there would be darkness now and Toru would dash out of the tent with his sword in the growing darkness ready for a fight.

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)Jun 21, 2022 14:14:38 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi crept closer and got to the tent, but a voice from the group around the fire, made the hair on the back of Asahi's neck stand up. A "What's that?" from one of people around the fire, let Asahi know that somehow, they had been alerted. He hadn't stepped on anything loud, as far as he knew...His golden eyes searched around for the source of his failure, and it didn't take him long to piece it together. His shadow had given him away. ~Shit.~ Asahi muttered inside his head.

But, whoever had proclaimed that, didn't make it over to him. However, something unexpected happened. Asahi glanced around the side of the tent, assuming to see a hostile approaching. Instead he caught the final moments of a man falling over, and the darkness of the night covered the campground. The shock and growing alertness from the rest of the men around the fire was audible. If there was a time to strike, it would be now.

Asahi turned the corner of the tent and ran towards where he had seen the fire. As he ran he released his Ki arms from the seal on his back, the two bonelike chakra arms breaking through his clothes and joining his side above his real arms. Right after, he performed five handseals, and on completion, sharp blue chakra formed around his real hands.

Although darkness made it difficult to see, the closer he got to the figures, the better he would be able to see them at the least. In the dark, CQC would be unavoidable for him. Once close to those around the fire, Asahi used his chakra scalpel for offense and his extra arms for defense.

He grabbed the wrist of one of thieves with his ki arm as they slashed downward at him and slicing the man's throat with the edge of the blue surrounding his right hand. With it being the chakra scalpel, there was no external damage, but the way the man grabbed his throat, and choked as he went down dying, showed it worked.

Notes:

APPLICABLE SA'S

Enhanced Chakra Control
Genetics and an inclination towards medical ninjutsu has led him to hone his chakra control to make up for his average sized chakra pool. He could be classified as an adept at best, but still has better chakra control than his peers who have focused on other things. He knows how to find the equilibrium between unneeded chakra and energy, and just enough for jutsu, but is still working to lengthen this efficiency and endurance in the field.

Incarnation of Many Hands (Ōorigami Clan Hijutsu)
The rigorous training from his mother who tattooed the seal on his back, gave him enough experience for the extra arms this Hijutsu brings to feel natural at this point. Only able to make two, he uses them to hold extra weapons, and assist in other ways inside battle, medical training, and in everyday life. However, he still has much further to go, with more arms to come in the future and more ways to get quicker, stronger and better at utilizing them.

Combat Medic Training
With solid chakra control, his upbringing, and experience so far, he has developed the foundational knowledge base required by most medical ninja. Anatomy, the nervous system, muscles, poisons and flora. He has gained a knowledge about these wide array of medical subjects, but his knowledge and skills comes with a focus that few medics pursue.

Where some medics run from combat, with that being the common practice of field medics, Asahi has trained himself to work under the pressure of combat and physical pain, being able to hold his own, and potentially protecting those who are also trying to protect him. Using his medical knowledge to aid himself in combat is something he thrives at, and many medical techniques can be used for harm rather than help. Asahi has found skill in utilizing them to do both.

JUTSU USED

NAME: Ikutete no Ikō [Influence of Many Arms]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu | Hijutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
Basically the name given to the control of these arms using Raiton chakra, this is the most basic technique the clan use, emitting their nerve signals from their head to the arms to control them as if they were their own limbs.

NAME: Chakura no Mesu - [Chakra Scalpel]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low [Continuous]

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
REQUIREMENT: Enhanced Chakra Control
ELEMENT: N/a
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to his or her hands. When his or her charged hands reach the body of the target, the user can use it as a normal scalpel or even extend the chakra internally into the target's body to cut and neatly slice the target's muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Tag: 

More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)Jun 22, 2022 17:38:25 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru had a keen eye, and even keener nose. The smell of blood and death was unique, and from the ten that he had counted in the immediate area, he knew that between he and Asahi, there were eight left. His dash and jump resulted in two more dead, as they received quite severe severances to their spines. One could arguably say that this was not a 'deadly' kill as it did not immediately result in the death of the opponent, but Toru had to disagree, no one could survive the spinal fracture that he had inflicted just now. The two fell forward in one fell swoop, screaming in pain, alerting the rest towards Toru's immediate location - the opposite of where Asahi was.

Which meant that gave Asahi a very easy opening to continue his own assault. Four turned toward Toru, and two more were coming up from behind for a total of six enemies.

"Tsk," He clicked with his tongue briefly, before spinning quickly with his sword out in front. A circle of fire appeared, and with a hand seal, a pulse of it burst forth, the ring of fire moved out, expanding, lighting the way but also pushing back the six that were attempting to impede his space, it moved fast which meant that Asahi likely needed to move fast out of the way too or at least leap over it.

One of the men cast a suiton technique on it, a simple one that Toru scrunched his nose at briefly. It doused the fire, but what he needed to get done was done. Get them to stand back.

So, at that moment the Mizukage chose a target and went in for the kill a body flicker dash to just behind the ones that had tried to flank him and an arc in a decapitation technique resulting in four enemies standing.

NAME: Kajin: Myakuutsu [Fire Blade: Pulse] 火刃 脈打つ
CLASSIFICATION: Kenjutsu
ELEMENT: Katon
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Personal | SA Requirements: Kenjutsu, Enhanced Speed, and Reflex
DESCRIPTION:
The user spins in a circle - quickly - leaving a lasting trail of flame and fire around them from the sword. Using their chakra, the flames get pushed out traveling as a ring of fire outwards in a dastardly pulse catching anything in its path on fire - the ring travels up to thirty meters in diameter, at approximately ten meters per second.

Body Flicker

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri - [Cloud-Style Three days' Moon Beheading]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.
More Than Bargained (Mission/Toru)Jun 25, 2022 14:41:57 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi was in the flow of the fight with their enemy, and more closed in on him. But sudden cries of pain across from where he was got the remaining groups attention. Asahi wasted no time closing in on the group of four. Then, shocking the group again, a ring of fire came from Toru and began to move in rapidly.

Asahi, who was mid run, timed it perfectly. He channeled ration chakra throughout his body, and leapt over the ring of fire that moved in, narrowly avoiding it. A younger, pre-chuunin exam him might have been hit by that, but this Asahi had grown. His leap and advance caught the attention of one of them, and noticing that, Asahi decided that would be his target. Them, and the one next to them.

Asahi ducked a horizontal slash from the one who faced him and he lunged upward, activating the jutsu he had prepared while he advanced. With his two real hands outstretched, and the two ki arms playing defense, he palmed the one facing him in the chest and the one still turned around in the middle of the spine. The lightning chakra raced out of his body, and in solid display of chakra control, he shocked both of them simultaneously. The froze up, twitching violently and unable to scream as he delivered enough voltage to stop both of their hearts, basic knowledge for a medical shinobi.

Asahi watched them drop and turned to the two left, both of them torn between heading for Toru or trying to kill the kid. He helped one of them decide, grabbing four kunai. One in each of his hands, and one in each of his ki hands. He dashed forward, closing the distance between the one he had locked eyes with.

Usually, Asahi wasn't this aggressive, but they had caught their enemy off guard, and continued to throw them off. That warranted a more aggressive strategy, no?

Notes:

APPLICABLE SA'S

Enhanced Chakra Control

Incarnation of Many Hands (Ōorigami Clan Hijutsu)
The rigorous training from his mother who tattooed the seal on his back, gave him enough experience for the extra arms this Hijutsu brings to feel natural at this point. Only able to make two, he uses them to hold extra weapons, and assist in other ways inside battle, medical training, and in everyday life. However, he still has much further to go, with more arms to come in the future and more ways to get quicker, stronger and better at utilizing them.

Combat Medic Training
With solid chakra control, his upbringing, and experience so far, he has developed the foundational knowledge base required by most medical ninja. Anatomy, the nervous system, muscles, poisons and flora. He has gained a knowledge about these wide array of medical subjects, but his knowledge and skills comes with a focus that few medics pursue.

Where some medics run from combat, with that being the common practice of field medics, Asahi has trained himself to work under the pressure of combat and physical pain, being able to hold his own, and potentially protecting those who are also trying to protect him. Using his medical knowledge to aid himself in combat is something he thrives at, and many medical techniques can be used for harm rather than help. Asahi has found skill in utilizing them to do both.

JUTSU USED

NAME: Ikutete no Ikō [Influence of Many Arms]

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu | Hijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
Basically the name given to the control of these arms using Raiton chakra, this is the most basic technique the clan use, emitting their nerve signals from their head to the arms to control them as if they were their own limbs.

NAME: Raiton: Tēzā no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Taser Technique]x2

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
The most basic form of Raiton release, this technique involves nothing more than converting the user's chakra into basic Raiton or even more simply raw electricity. The foundation of all Raiton techniques, most Shinobi simply overlook it as nothing more than a stepping stone. While something that would normally be considered only a D rank in actual difficulty, the technique's C ranking comes from the sheer versatility of the technique - when properly controlled it can vary from something as weak as a simple static shock to a jolt strong enough to drop a full grown man. Due to being electric in nature, the technique can be channeled along any conductive substance, somewhat making up for the fact that it requires contact to work. In the hands of an extremely skilled user, it can also be used as something akin to a defibrillator should the need arise.

ITEMS USED

Kunai x4

Tag: 

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Jun 25, 2022 14:42:23 GMT -5