Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage

Advanced Outpost [Event]
"beyond the horizon"

ESTABLISHED TIME RANGE:1-2 Months
POSTING TIME: 48 Hours
VILLAGES PARTICIPATING: Konohagakure no Sato (and potentially allied villages, with the Hokage’s authorization)
RANK: C-B Rank (based on the individual rank, which will determine their role in the event)

RULES:
- If you fail to post when it’s your turn, you will be skipped and the narration will determine what happens to the character. However, if you need an extension, reach out with your reason and you will be given an extension;
- Anything your character have is allowed to be used, such as weapons, summons and techniques;
- Death Enable

SIGN-UP SLOTS: 1-6 (or 1-8 if allies decide to join). Open to Genin and above from Konohagakure. Allied villages need authorization from the Hokage to participate. [Sign-Ups Close on May 30th]

NPC DUTY: Ren
background

With the rising tensions in the Shinobi World, the defence of the Land of Fire and the Hidden Leaf Village became more important than ever. Due to their expansive territory in the Land of Fire, and the fact that its borders to the East are vulnerable, they proposed the construction of an advanced outpost of the Hidden Leaf Village north of the town of Rizoto, just south of the Mountain Country border by the shore, to ensure the safety of the Land of Fire and their allies from threats coming from the east.

Although this is being mostly spearheaded by the Hidden Leaf Village, it is with the purpose of also benefiting their allies, and the Hokage is open to accept help from those nations in case they show interest in helping with the construction of the outpost.

With the construction of the outpost, not only the lands would benefit from more defence, but the safety would also help boost commerce and stimulate the formation of new economic settlements in the region.

objective & notes

The objective is to build an advanced outpost to warn the Leaf and its allies of any potential attacks or military incursions coming from the east. The construction is set to take between one and two months, and shinobis are asked to help both with the labour of construction, as well as making sure the labourers and civilians are not attacked by bandits or opposing forces.

Genins will be mostly in charge of bringing material to the labourers, providing them with food and water, and repairing tools as needed. Although their work is to be performed at the construction site, the fact that they are building the outpost makes it so that they are not in a sheltered area, hence why there’s still a risk - albeit minimal - of conflict with opposing forces.

Chuunins will be in charge of the bulk of the construction, and because of that they will be mostly occupied with the physical labour part of this endeavour. Risks involved are related to potential attacks, or accidents that can occur in such a workplace.

Jounins will be in charge of scouting the area around the construction site in order to make sure nobody sneaks past their perimeter and endangers the lives of the other shinobi and civilians working on constructing the outpost.

To complete this event, the outpost needs to have people working on it without being interrupted for a total of 10 rotations. If somebody manages to attack the construction site, any rotation in which the participants are actively fighting will not count towards completion due to the disruption of their activities. Moreover, if the attack manages to damage the construction in any way, this will reduce a rotation needed for its completion.

As for the dangers regarding the construction, they will be based on the posts made by those actively engaged in the building of the outpost, which will increase or reduce the chance of something going wrong. Moreover, if the area is attacked, there’s a chance that debris can fall and injure people who are in the construction site. This will be determined by a dice roll, but the people endangered by that will have the opportunity to try and react to save themselves, or try and preserve the infra-structure, or both.

last edit by Uzumaki Keisuke on May 20, 2022 12:36:30 GMT -5
Jian has written 96 posts
Beyond The HorizonMay 20, 2022 13:13:07 GMT -5
Honō Kojirou
I have an entire world filled with reasons to become stronger!
Honō Kojirou Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday March 17th rank Chūnin occupation Academy Instructor
I wanna join O: I wanna join O: I wanna join O:
(I did an oopsie, but it's fixed now)
last edit by Honō Kojirou on May 20, 2022 13:13:28 GMT -5
Koji has written 363 posts
Beyond The HorizonMay 20, 2022 14:07:31 GMT -5
Matt
Matt Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Tentatively joining with

I would really like to be included in the event, but I'm unsure I can make any firm commitment until my whole moving situation is taken care of, which will hopefully be June 10th or possibly sooner. That said, I can definitely make it a priority to post when my turn comes, though if anyone else who is more active wants to fill my spot in the event, I am happy to step aside for activity purposes.
has written 5 posts
Beyond The HorizonJul 27, 2022 22:00:41 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation
Beyond the Horizon - Group 1 Thread

Beyond the Horizon - Group 2 Thread

Event Concluded. Please give the following EXP to the participants:

- 225 exp
- 225 exp