groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation

Forgery Kits and fake ID maker

OWNER: Anbu or other special forces or sold on the black market

CLASSIFICATION: Supplementary

ELEMENT: If applicable.

RESTRICTIONS:Anbu or other special forces or sold on the black market

DESCRIPTION:

A kit that allows the user to make and use fake ids whatever is needed for that specific country you are entering if its photo ID it has a camera and small printer for it etc, official letters and other important documents with official fake wax seals type face etc.

ABILITIES:

This will fool most if not all guards and anyone not familiar with them into thinking the person is whoever is on the ID this does not count for any infamy gained and does not alter the users appearance. The letters also look like official documents from dignitaries etc come with replica seals. Cannot be used to make keycards but maybe fake ID badges for companies excetera. Also cannot make badges.

last edit by Tantetsu Morihito on May 25, 2022 20:27:27 GMT -5
has written 66 posts
Fake papers anbu and criminals Jun 6, 2022 3:34:21 GMT -5
Han
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation
There are a few issues with this, we cap technology out in about the 1970s. That means a 'small' printer would not be possible. This would have to be a huge printer, with basically something like a computer attachment. Computers are more or less extremely basic in our world and are accessible to government individuals almost exclusively. I do not see how a nukenin would be able to gain access to this sort of technology.

Furthermore, despite the fact that it is mundane, I do not think someone would be able to carry this around easily enough to just use it on a whim or have it in their inventory based on my description above. On top of the fact that a gate guard's job is literally to do nothing but inspect identification for entry. This is like being able to fake passports and not be noticed which I do not think just anyone should be able to do since you would need explicit knowledge of how every single identification card in the entire WORLD works for every single village which isn't feasible either.

So as it stands for me this is denied.
Han has written 492 posts