beyond the horizon [Group 1]

compose a reply
beyond the horizon [Group 1]Jul 28, 2022 19:18:32 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"beyond the horizon".
"Only those who love meets real Fear"
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei ~Fear

Game over.

Fear managed to recover his wounds and in a few days he was insisting to help, providing water clones to keep the logistics as originally planned by Wahei. Though, in a matter of few days, everything was over. And the good news was they were coming home. - "You've been quiet, Boss" - he though - "I think your nap time would last only few days" - "I've been around, just let you guys take the stand for a change" - "I see. Though the body feel the weight. We have to get it even stronger before... well, you know... the whole scheme" - "Yeah, you're probably right".

With all due set and instructed, Fear would get his things and say goodbye to those who had worked with Wahei. He would also witness the reencounter of Issei and the hodded girl, whatever her name was. That was quite nostalgic and... completely not what he used to do - "This kid force... goes beyond our comprehension" - he thought, marching towards Konoha - "What surprises you still have for us?" - That's it! - he shout, excited - Game over for bad guys! Better luck next time. NOT! - with a confident proud, he enjoyed his homecoming time. - "Mind discr... ah, you know what? Nevermind"

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Hold Position ! ! !
- Building up an advance post -
[ | | | ]
[217 Words]

Thanks everyone.
this was amazing!
MissingNo has written 491 posts
beyond the horizon [Group 1]Jul 28, 2022 21:01:47 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Beyond the Horizon
"What?"

Reunited
The sudden feeling of Issei's embrace had more than caught Ayukawa off-guard, leaving her weightless as she was lifted off the ground. Her feet barely scratching the surface, she'd look almost blankly for a moment as he spoke to her, prompting her tears to remain still in her eyes as she listened to him. She was silent, holding back a quiver in her tone as she spoke softly.

"I...I thought....I just...I just thought that...."

Before long, she began to feel herself giving in as she allowed her arms to wrap around him as she lowered her head into his shoulder. Nodding her head as she promised in her gesture never to do what she did again...

"Okay....I'm sorry Issei..."

Crying into his shoulder, the girl would silently sob as she continued to hold him, afraid to lose him the moment she let go.
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina.

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.
last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Jul 28, 2022 21:02:44 GMT -5
Kaze has written 559 posts