groupnull
age 33 years old birthday rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage Bodyguard

protect the diplomat & caravan

Mission Rank: A

NPC Required: Yes

Random Mission Scenario:Disabled

Participants:
Description:
The Land of Fire had just got done talking to a diplomat from Moutain Country and will be heading back with both the diplomat and a important caravan headed by someone to drive the cart. The village had assigned one of the Hokage's Bodyguards to protect both the diplomat and caravan. However, an enemy village (Iwagakure no Sato) have gained information on this action and decided both the caravan should be destroyed and the diplomat should die. Protect both.
last edit by Uzumaki Kurei on Jun 10, 2022 9:51:21 GMT -5
Ember has written 23 posts
Protect the Diplomat & CaravanJun 9, 2022 23:42:15 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
Please fix the coding and tag Kaze in the 'NPC Required' line!

What village do the enemy shinobi hail from? If it's a player village, that information needs to be available so that people can make a counter-mission if they desire; if it's an NPC village, that'll inform how Kaze goes about NPCing and impact the lore of the site.
owochimawu has written 62 posts
Protect the Diplomat & CaravanJun 11, 2022 14:52:07 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
As it is now I can't allow this mission as it risks the chances of irking Iwagakure and after recent events it is unwise for this type of mission to happen so either rework the mission to.something within the lands of fire or maybe allied nations or something of that nature. QSo as it is I am kage disapproving of this mission. If you had talked to me before hand then we could have worked something out.
Jian has written 96 posts
Protect the Diplomat & CaravanJun 25, 2022 19:55:16 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
As two weeks have passed without further edits, I'm removing this from notify. Please resubmit when you're ready to work on this again, and feel free to ask if you have any questions!
owochimawu has written 62 posts