Silk and Tiger

compose a reply
Silk and TigerJun 21, 2022 10:55:35 GMT -5
Koketsu Koichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Koketsu Koichi Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday Jan. 18th rank Genin occupation Tiger Sage Apprentice
Another early morning, another job to do. Koichi was out and about with his tiger cub, Kumiko, walking through the streets of Kirigakure. There were a few other folks out as well, but not that many due to how early it was. It was mostly other ninja out doing patrols and such. Koichi had a task of his own as well...but it was nothing ninja or even sage-related....but it was just as important!

Koichi was given the major task of...picking up some clothes for his Grandmother!

No one else but Koichi could be trusted with such a delicate task...well, at least that's what he tries to tell himself to try and make this feel less boring. In reality, this was the first time his grandmother had given him this little errand, as she normally had one of their other relatives from the Koketsu handle this, but they were currently out on a mission. Despite how unexciting he thought it would be, Koichi was the one who volunteered himself since there was nothing he wouldn't do for the woman that raised him. His Grandmother, on the other hand, was a bit skeptical at first...given how easily distracted...and rowdy her grandson can get. This wouldn't be the first time Koichi was given a simple task that ended in utter disaster.

Still, she gave him this chance...hoping that his sage trainings have started to make him more responsible...

His grandmother told Koichi where to pick up these clothing. At a specific Waruichi storefront located in a specific location. Koichi claimed that he had it memorized....however...

"Err....Mimi?" Koichi looked down at the cub, casually resting his arms behind the back of his head as the cub looked back at him curiously. "Where did Granny say ta pick up her clothes again?" the moment Kumiko heard this question, the cub stopped walking and gave Koichi a disappointed glance. "Tch, don't look at me like that! I-I was just tryin ta see if ya remembered. Of course, I know!" he claimed...which of course was a lie.

"Granny said at the Waruichi...Compound? Yeah, the compound!" Koichi claimed before running off in the direction of said compound, Kumiko just watching him run off with a disappointed look. "C'mon, Mimi ya slowpoke!" he yelled as he continued running, but Kumiko simply shook her head in further disappointment before walking off in a different direction...heading to their actual destination.

Koichi continued until he finally made it to the Waruichi's Compound and stopped right at the entrance. "Here we are. See, Mimi? Told ya I knew where ta g-Mimi?" He finally realized the cub wasn't with him, causing him to smirk a bit. "Pfft, guess she got lost. Well, it can't be helped. Not everyone can have an amazin memory like me. Now...where da hell do I pick up these clothes...?" With that, the boy headed inside...completely unaware of just how stupid he's about to look....

[REDACTED]#0033 has written 44 posts