An exchange of knowledge [Jun]

compose a reply
An exchange of knowledge [Jun]Jun 29, 2022 4:53:58 GMT -5
Yuki Kazu
If it's not worth the effort, why bother?
Yuki Kazu Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday 12/21 rank Advanced Genin occupation Genin Team One Member
Walking through the streets of Yukigakure, the snow crunching under his shoes, Kazu looked as happy as he could be. The chuunin exams had been over for a while, so by now he'd finally gotten some proper relaxation time. Of course, he was back to going on missions and all the normal shinobi stuff now but, he wasn't too mad about that. He still had his time to relax and everything, so it was all good. At this point, nothing could really bring him down. Even his paperwork for getting chuunin was going pretty well. Even if it was taking a bit longer than he had expected.

The reason he was out in the streets of Yuki instead of relaxing in his room was quite simple, he'd already relaxed for today! So, he decided to go outside and be productive. He just wasn't sure what to do now that he was outside. So, he just wandered around aimlessly, not sure of what he should do to occupy the rest of his time for the day. "Oh, sorry!" He'd say as he bumped into a girl after letting himself be distracted. "Wasn't paying attention, my bad." Thankfully it didn't seem to be anyone he knew, but he wondered who the girl was.
Strikr123 has written 317 posts
An exchange of knowledge [Jun]Jul 2, 2022 21:04:23 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]To Jun there was nothing better to start off her morning than with a nice hot cup of coffee, she never needed it to get through the day but simply drank it because she enjoyed it, but with the amount of training she had set up for the day she was certainly going to need it to get her day started off right.
[break] [break]
And after visiting her favorite shop to get a nice stiff cup would make her way towards the training field taking a plentiful sip of her beverage before letting the small plastic cup leave her lips and letting out a contented sigh. "Ahh~” with that she’d make her way towards her destination only to feel something stumble into her causing her coffee to spill all over her clothes. "Aggh!” the girl would say crying out in pain as the hot beverage seared her chest, lucky to have not dropped in entirely.
[break] [break]
After getting her bearings the boy would apologize, to which she turn around gandering at the snow haired boy. "Please do be more careful…sir!” the girl would say as she looked to her jacket sighing as she looked at the stain. However after a moment the girl would think to herself. "Ah yes!” and she’d release a small modicum of heat that would slowly burn away the small coffee stain on her clothing.
[break] [break]
"Splendid!” she would chipperly say as she kept marching along her boots squelching in the snow, but once she was done the boy seemed to still be staring at her. "Can I help you with something? Are you lost?” she’d wonder matching his gaze with hers.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]280 WORDS / @striker123

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Meep has written 348 posts
An exchange of knowledge [Jun]Sept 20, 2022 23:30:48 GMT -5
Yuki Kazu
If it's not worth the effort, why bother?
Yuki Kazu Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday 12/21 rank Advanced Genin occupation Genin Team One Member
Upon bumping into the girl, Kazu would fall to the ground with the coffee splashing onto his arm as well. "Agh!" He didn't yell as loud as the girl had; his jacket had blocked most of the heat from the beverage. Still, there was a bit of pain. Quickly though, the boy made a single senbon of ice using Sun Tōketsu [Snap Freeze], firing it where the coffee had landed. "Ah, much better." He would say, picking himself up off the ground. Of course, now part of his jacket was frozen, but the boy preferred the cold over heat anyways.

The girl seemed to have her own solution, as Kazu noticed that the stain from the drink was now gone. She asked Kazu to be more careful, at which the boy apologized. "Sorry, normally I'm a lot less clumsy but I guess after being focused for so long my mind just drifted away or something." The girl would keep moving along, but for some reason Kazu's eyes kept following her.

Eventually, she'd ask if Kazu was lost. "Oh no, not in the slightest. I don't think I've seen you around though. I'm Kazu Yuki, team member of Genin team one. For now, anyways." He'd give the girl a smile as he introduced himself, "More importantly, who are you?"
Strikr123 has written 317 posts