compose a reply
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiJun 30, 2022 4:20:23 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age Ten years old birthday 12/08/-1 rank Academy Student occupation

LITTLE TOTA

Tota stood behind the orphanage with a thick book in his hand, awaiting the arrival of his closest friend. It hadn't been a highly productive weekend for the boy, unlike so many others prior. The academy excursion that had been planned weeks in advance fell through when a number of his classmates fell ill with a bad cold. Luckily the boy and his orphanage peers managed to dodge the worst of the recent outbreak; something about their close living quarters and dirty lifestyle allowed their immune systems to protect them from such common afflictions. So Tota had spent most of his free time inside reading from iryo-nin textbooks.

It wasn't until his friend Dansui asked to meet him outside for a friendly sparring match that he felt the need to do something else. Tota was more than happy to oblige his friend, wanting a rematch since his defeat during academy taijutsu training. As he read from his book he heard footsteps approach, which grabbed his attention away from its contents. He soon realised it wslas Dansui arriving, ready to fight.

Tota bent down, placing his book on the ground before looking at his peer. "Dansui! You're finally here. What took you so long?" Tota asked.

NOTES:
N/A

WORDCOUNT:
Zazu has written 142 posts
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiJul 3, 2022 5:05:30 GMT -5
Dansui
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Dansui Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 9 years old birthday 07/14 rank occupation Accademy Student
Dansui had been rather bored recently. With the academy exercise that had been planned canceled, he didn't really know what to do with his weekend. The reason behind the cancelation was a simple illness spreading through much of their classmates. On the bright side, none of the orphanage kids managed to get sick, he wasn't sure about Risa though. The other bright side was that he'd gotten to spend a lot of time with Hato, not learning jutsu or anything. Just doing chores and playing at the playground. 

Of course, Dansui felt like he was avoiding Tota as a result of how much he'd been hanging out with his brother. With how much Tota loved to train, and the fact that he'd requested a rematch for their previous fight before, Dansui let him know he was ready for a rematch. They agreed to meet behind the orphanage, but there was one problem.

Since the duo had slacked off a bit the day prior, Dansui and Hato had a lot of chores to do. So of course, he was running late. Once he'd finally finished his chores, he gave his brother a quick wave before running down the stairs.

Out of breath, he arrived at their meeting spot. Still, he remained just as energetic as usual. "Sorry! Me and Hato had a LOT of chores to do. You wouldn't believe how dirty some of those rooms were." He smiled, clearly showing that he didn't mind cleaning up the orphanage.
Strikr123 has written 58 posts
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiJul 3, 2022 6:01:11 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

LITTLE TOTA

As Dansui arrive behind the orphanage, Tota greeted his best friend with an over exaggerated wave. Flailing his arm side to side with enough enthusiasm for both of them, the boy was just glad to get sometime with Dansui after they'd been spending so much time with their brother. Lowering his arm, Tota quickly replied to Dansui in an excited high pitched squeak. "Dansui! I'm just glad you can make it." He exclaimed.

The boy paused for a moment, flinging his arms onto his head and holding them there as he let out a long sigh. "Head-Mistress Suika has really been working you and Hato hard lately. I wonder why" Tota said as he let out another long exhale.

He didn't spend much time standing about before walking up to his best friend, and giving them a large shove to the shoulder. It wasn't enough to push them back, only attempt to annoy him a little. Tota giggled at Dansui's reaction before playfully posing a question. "So you ready me fight me or what?" He asked.

Tota immediately jumped back, knowing to well his friends usual disposition to being provoked. He stood ready, moving his feet and arms into the basic taijutsu stance. "I will win this time!" Tota claimed.

NOTES:
N/A

WORDCOUNT:
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiAug 31, 2022 0:32:20 GMT -5
Dansui
Dansui Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Tota greeted Dansui the same way he normally did, with an overexaggerated wave. Of course, his best friend was just happy he was able to make it to their scheduled training. Dansui hadn't been able to spend time with Tota recently, an effect of the work he needed to do to graduate the academy and how much he'd been hanging out with Hato. 

Tota commented that the head lady of the orphanage had been working the twins really hard lately, but Dansui didn't mind it too much. "It's probably cause she knows we don't mind, and since we're siblings we work well together. At least she never makes us do it alone." He smiled at his friend.

Tota's playful shove only made the academy student grin more, not letting himself be pushed back much from the playful nudge. "At least give me a minute to catch my breath, wouldn't want you to lose to me when I'm not even at my best." He joked.

Once he'd gotten some air in his lungs, he took the basic taijutsu stance taught at the academy. "Okay, come at me when you're ready Tota! Don't expect me to hold back this time though, you're still gonna lose!" He shouted playfully, awaiting his friends first attack.
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiSept 26, 2022 0:54:31 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

LITTLE TOTA

"Tch. I'm glad she doesn't get me to do all that work. Remind me to ask Hatohara to do my chores, when it's my turn" Tota laughed.

The boy watched as his best friend brace his footing when pushed back. He smiled, trying to assert the playful nature of the nudge. It wouldn't be until after Dansui expressed himself that Tota stepped back, realising he may have been to pre-emptive. "Okay. Okay. Let me know when you're ready! I've been meaning to show you something new I've learnt" Tota cried out in excitement.

Tota readied himself, moving his feet into a diagonal placement and arms extended in front of his chest. He threw several slow punches into the air, preparing himself by shadow boxing. Once he was happy with his practice jabs, the young academy student await his sparring partner to be ready.

As Dansui exclaimed that he was keen to begin, throwing friendly insults towards him Tota twisting his feet forward and begun running toward his bestfriend. He quickly approached Dansui's left, and throwing his right fist toward his friends jaw. After his first jab, Tota spun his body around to follow up with a left elbow to the exact same target.

NOTES:
N/A

WORDCOUNT:
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiSept 26, 2022 5:47:03 GMT -5
Dansui
Dansui Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Dansui laughed a bit at Tota's comment, "Maybe I'll just tell her to make you do chores with us next time. More people and probably the same amount of work. Plus, you'd get to hang out with us!" He smiled at his best friend, energetic as always.

Tota stepped back from the shove, likely realizing from Dansui's statement that he was still out of breath from so much cleaning. "Heh, it's okay don't worry. And something new?" The boy asked, his curiosity at whatever it was that Tota was referring to was almost too much to handle. 

Once he'd finally had a chance to catch his breath, he started practicing his punches before they began. Extending his arms out to a punch as he imagined Tota charging towards him. Once he felt satisfied, he turned back to Tota with his feet spread apart, arms in the typical academy fighting stance. 

Tota took the look as Dansui had intended, it signaled that the boy was ready. Tota started by charging, aiming a punch at Dansui's jaw. Dansui leaned his upper body backwards, trying to throw his opponents rhythm off. Tota continued though, as Dansui stood upright once again, crossing his arms in an x to defend the elbow to his jaw. But enough defense! The boy would run up to Tota and punch towards his right side, before spinning around, trying to trip him with his leg.
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiNov 18, 2022 22:59:23 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

LITTLE TOTA

Tota watched as his first attack was suitably dogded with a simple lean backwards; unsurprising to the boy that Dansui would. It was why he had followed up his attack with a second strike. When his elbow connected hard against the guarded forearms of his opponent, the raven-haired boy grinned before pouncing back. "It'll be a surprise!" Tota exclaimed as he watched his friend charged in for their own assault.

The boy ready himself for whatever came next, setting his rear foot as a foundation to brace himself. It came as no shock when Dansui threw a fist toward his side; pre-emptively assessing the potential path of their strike, Tota raised his arm to grab their wrist. As he attempted to intercept the attack, Dansui surprised Tota by spinning a leg underneath his own. If he had gotten a hold of the boys joint, Tota would indeed be tripped - but then as he fell to the ground he would pull his friend across his body, throwing them to the ground in the process.

As his knee hit the ground, Tota rolled his body downwards; a maneuver he was taught in the academy to mitigate fall damage. Once his body completed it's roll, the academy student sprung back onto his feet. "I didnt expect that. You're always so clever, Dansui!" Tota said.

NOTES:
N/A

WORDCOUNT:
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiJan 9, 2023 16:51:46 GMT -5
Dansui
Dansui Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
"A surprise huh? I've got some of those too!" The boy would exclaim as he went on the offensive. Before Tota could intercept his punch, Dansui had instead gone for a simple trip. It succeeded, but Tota opted to bring Dansui down with him, leaving the both of them on the ground for a moment. Dansui used the same academy roll technique that Tota had, minimizing the damage of his fall as best as he could. He sprung up just as fast as Tota had. "Guess we've both gotten better. Nice roll, Tota." He'd say before resuming the fight.

He started off simply walking in his friend's direction, he made his best attempt at being intimidating in the process, trying to psych his friend out from trying anything. As he got within attacking distance, he broke out into a run, aiming a kick at Tota's right side to start off. As he pulled his leg back, he'd use Dismantling Step [Kaitai Fumitsukeru], slamming his foot down towards Tota's. As he finished his onslaught of attacks, he'd pull back a bit more to give the both of them some breathing room. "The question is who's improved the most between the two of us? You, or me." He'd ask before throwing his guard back up.
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiMar 13, 2023 1:45:02 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

"Eh? Yours too. I can tell you've been practicing alot" Tota exclaimed as he gently dusted the dirt and grime off his jet black garments. The wide eyed boy sighed as he watched his friend approach meancingly to attack again. He fixated on how their blue hair wavered in the cool Kirigakure breeze for a moment before grinning. "Come at me" Tota yelled.

Almost instantly Dansui set his footing into a sprint, hoping to catch the placid Tota off guard. However, it was just a ruse; Tota feigned a nonchalant attitude to similarly surprise his opponent. With a single kick of his back foot a small cloud of dirt and rocks flew upward to distract his attacker, hanging in the air for a moment to disrupt any attack. Furthermore Tota left his leg hanging front of him to incept and stop any possibility Dansui could get within punching distance.

It was only a second, but Dansui moved through the distributed debris with a high kick aimed to his right. Tota attempted to lift his arm to brace for impact while simultaneously concentrating chakra into his upper arm. 'Thud..' a well executed kicked slammed into Tota, jarring him to the left followed by a foot slamming into his own to stifle any other movement. "Oft" the boy exhaled before gritting his teeth.

In quick response Tota swung his body in a circular motion, doing a total three-hundred and sixty degree spin before sending an elbow at Dansui's face.

•notes:

Inyu Shometsu [Secret Healing Injury Destruction] used
Word Count: 247

Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiMay 8, 2023 4:06:06 GMT -5
Dansui
Dansui Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Tota and Dansui were both fairly energetic kids, even in their spars. It was no wonder the two of them were such great friends, egging each other on as the other boy prepared to go on the offensive again and vice versa. The two were inseparable, especially when you compared them to the rest of the individuals at the orphanage. He was almost closer to Tota than Hato even. Almost.

Dansui's attack this time had been successful, at least for the most part. Tota had caught him a bit off guard by using the dirt, but he hadn't prevented him from getting within range to kick his side, or step on his foot. He was quick to recover though, doing a three hundred sixty degree turn to send an elbow to Dansui's face. Quite the quick maneuver to keep Dansui on his toes.

The boy had just enough time to interrupt Tota's attack with his left forearm. It hurt, but Dansui wasn't gonna give up that easily. He made an attempt to grab Tota's arm, the one that had elbowed him, as he sent a punch from his right fist directly towards the boy's gut. After the exchange, he'd do his best to put some distance between the two of them, catching his breath. "Nice elbow, quick move." He'd compliment the boy in between breaths.
Boys Will Be Boys | DansuiSept 22, 2023 22:06:25 GMT -5
Tota
Kirigakure's #1 Student
Tota Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Tota grunted loudly as he took the entire impact of Dansui's fist into his soft underside, without being able to focus the healing chakra he had so readily relied upon so far during their friendly spar. However the moment it connected, he immediately pumped the chakra in the afflicted area. A hunched over Tota, held his stomach and took several deep breaths to recover from the blow. He watched as Dansui quickly stepped away to give the boys a much needed reprieve from the fight. Tota's mouth widened into a wide grin, before wiping his moistened lips. It was clear when Dansui spoke that he too was reaching his limit. "Thanks Dansui. Your punches are really getting stronger. I didn't see it coming. Really surprised me for a second." The boy replied.

"Let me show you something" He added.

After speaking Tota raised the hem of his shirt, showing off his stomach bruised red and purple from the blow he sustained. The colors of damage contrasted by his pale skin waxed and wanned for a moment, before slowly beginning to fade and recede. Tota took another deep breathe, pulling his stomach in slightly as the bruises completely vanished from existence. "Nothing can hurt me!" Tota playfully declared.

•notes:

Inyu Shometsu [Secret Healing Injury Destruction] used
Word Count: 207