Bob and WeaveJul 3, 2022 15:06:27 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was another day in the gym and Taki was working her hardest working on something a bit more grounded than her usual her reaction time, she could be seen in the center of the gym working with one of her cousins who he himself was also a shinobi who had a set of punching pads on his hands and he’d throw a few strikes Taki’s way and her goal was to try and expertly dodge out of the way of each one. "C’mon!” Taki would see him raise his hand and the girl in time would turn her head to weave out of the way of the blow.

"1..2..” he’d throw two quick strikes which Taki would move out of the way of. "3..4…” another 2 swift shots that Taki would move out of the way of but then he’d switch it up. "4..3…” Taki who wasn’t ready for the change would dodge the first strike but would move her head the wrong way for the second one and would find herself clocked in the face by a stiff hit that would knock her to the ground. "Ack!” she’d hit the ground and the ring would have a little bounce as she laid on the ground. Shortly after she’d get up and keep at it again, for however long it took.

"You al’right Taki?” he’d ask. "Yeah I’m good Tori, lets keep at it.” as this went on her Aunt who was looking on from a distance would step out of her office and spot the two of them. "She ain’t gonna let one flimsy ol strike form you drop her Tori our girls a fighter, but watch yourself if you’re gonna be keeping your eyes on the opponent ya gotta be ready to move.” she’d remark. Taki would nod. "You got it.”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

313 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 3, 2022 15:07:29 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Bob and WeaveJul 3, 2022 16:41:20 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan
Chuunin, Iwagakure Medical Corps

| 291 | notes

Souma slid into the gym quietly, the girl's naturally fluid movements helping to keep her steps- weighted down by her omnipresent armor, with the obi-styled coil of steel cable curled behind her back- from being the clumping annoyance they would be otherwise. She carried a cloth-wrapped package before her, and after noting Taki in the ring practicing, went to the office first, where she stayed for a few moments out of view of her friend, offering Taki's Aunt first pick from the dozen umeboshi onigiri she'd brought- for her own lunch, and to share with Taki and her family. Once her Aunt got her pick (or declined, which was also fine), Souma moved back out to the ring in the middle of the room and curled one arm under the package, using the other to idly pluck up a rice ball packed with a little burst of plum flavor inside, eating her lunch patiently while watching Taki and studying her training.

It looked like reflex training. The call-outs gave her a little warning for where to dodge and when, and deviating from the pattern got her bopped in the face. Souma was quite sure she would do even worse than Taki. She knew her reflexes needed to be worked on, and had only just recently gotten truly used to using her cables as part of her own natural style.

Maybe they could work on it together? She had a few ideas on how they could both train at the same time- but they might be less effective than what Taki was doing now. She wasn't sure.

"Don't work smart, or hard. Work smart, then hard."

Template by: Monkey
last edit by Souma on Jul 3, 2022 17:00:31 GMT -5
Threnody has written 348 posts
Bob and WeaveJul 3, 2022 20:14:27 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl stood in the ring attempting to dodge more of her cousins punches she’d look over and she’d notice Souma enter inside and would turn her eyes attempting to dodge the punch only to take a swift strike to the nose and get knocked down. "Keep your eyes on the ball girl!” however as her aunt would cheer her on the sliding doors would open as Souma would come inside and her mother would turn and greet her. "Howdy, good afternoon Souma.” she’d say as the girl offered her a treat. "Maybe later darlin, and you know the rules if you're gonna eat head to the tables” she’d say pointing her towards the tables in the back.

Meanwhile Taki would stand up to her feet, some blood running down her nose from the punch she took looking over at Souma somewhat surprised to see her. "Souma what’re you doin ere…?” she’d say wiping the sweat from her brow. "Let’s take 5 kiddo.” Taki would help herself out of the room and head towards the edge of the ring and would look to Souma staring at the small basked of treats.

"Watcha got dere…?” she’d ask looking to the small treats she exactly one for carbs but considering the way she worked out and conversely the grease she got from the Okada laden diet a few carbs wouldn’t hurt.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

260 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 3, 2022 20:15:09 GMT -5
Bob and WeaveJul 3, 2022 21:31:11 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 278 | notes

Souma managed to suppress the urge to giggle when Taki took a hit from looking her way, and did her best to share a brief, apologetic glance with her friend before heading into her mother's office.

"Ah! No worries, Okada-san. I will be sure not a single grain of rice lands anyplace but those tables." Souma paused and added, "And probably the faces of the people eating them, -at- those tables. Do let me know if you would like one later- I would not at all mind bringing them to you!" Souma flashed a calm smile and bowed politely before ducking back into the gym proper and beelining to the tables.

The blue-haired girl looked up with a small, sincere smile as Taki came over. "Hello, Taki-chan! I had to get lunch for myself. I thought since I wanted to come by and see if you were working on anything new while you were in town, I could bring food for everyone. They have umeboshi inside!" She declared, holding the box up. It likely wouldn't be overly surprising that the pickled plums were Souma's favorite- she had a soft spot for tart drinks, too.

"I know your diet is protein heavy, and has plenty of quick-burn fats for energy. Still, you are active enough that your metabolism should be able to handle one or two without impacting your normal diet. Would you like one?"

Once Taki took a snack or declined, Souma looked back at the ring. "Were you and Tori-san working on your reflexes?"

Bob and WeaveJul 4, 2022 1:36:35 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After being told where to go she’d move over towards Souma and make their way towards the tables right near the inside of the sliding doors. She’d take a seat and would open the box up taking out one of the Onigiri and taking a bite out of it the taste was strange not bad but unfamiliar the fruit itself had a taste that was hard to place and while she was eating it she seemed like she was trying to decipher exactly what it was chewing on it for just a moment before swallowing it down.

"Huh…dat don’t taste like nothin I’ve eva had it’s interestin.” she’d take another one and bite into it, eventually relaxing her face and nodding. "Not bad…” it wasn’t her favorite thing in the world but she wasn’t going to tell Souma that she definitely liked the rice but something about the plum didn’t completely sit right with her.

As she took her next one she’d place it on a plate and pull it apart taking out the plum and then eating the set of rice. "There we go.” she’d say her display was a little silly but Taki had become something of a picky eater. As the two of them sat and ate Souma would note that the food was for everyone prompting Taki’s aunt and her cousin Tori to chow down on one. "Whatsammtta Taki you don’t like da plums?” her cousin would say. "Girls always been a damn picky eater…even when she was a baby.” her aunt would say pinching the girls cheeks. "Auntie…” she’d say groaning at her as she rubbed the side of her face.

As this display went on Souma would ask if they were practicing reaction training to which Taki would look to her. "Yep.” her cousin who had just finished swallowing his piece would add in. "Yep she sure was…she’s got good reflexes but glass jaw.” he’d jest. "Yeah, yeah Keep laughing.” the girl would say punching him in the arm. "Why you asking you wanna help out…?” the girl would ask as she looked to the blue haired girl.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

362 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 4, 2022 1:36:54 GMT -5
Bob and WeaveJul 4, 2022 2:08:21 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 430 | notes

"That is how I felt trying Okadan cuisine for the first time! It is much richer than most Tsuchin foods. Even our fried foods, like katsu and tempura, are specifically very light- extremely high heat, delicate breading or batter. Okadan food always makes me feel like I could take the most wonderful nap right after!" It's clear from Souma's description that she considers that a very good thing- which isn't surprising. Most of her family is famous for being huge and particularly well muscled- something Souma only inherited half of!

She couldn't hide the giggle when Taki tore hers apart to remove the plum, which Souma shamelessly snatched up and plunked into her own, eating without a hint of remorse, covering her mouth and trying desperately to hide her smile as Taki's aunt attacked her cheek affectionately. "Was she the sort of kid to demand her Okadan sandwiches plain~?" Souma teased gently, sincere delight in her tone to learn more about her friend. "I wasn't much different. I only ever wanted curry rice when I was growing up, and heaven help you if it didn't have apples and honey! My parents still only cook it when I ask them super nicely. They got so sick of it when I was little!"

"Taki-chan? Glass jaw, really? She's one of the toughest people I know!" Souma rubbed her chin a few times. "Well. Maybe I just -assume- she is because I so rarely manage to hit her..."

"Mm!" Souma finished her last bite of onigiri and nodded. "I would be happy to help you train your reflexes. I need to practice my own, now that I'm finally cemented my style into something I can put my all into." She leaned back at the table and threw her arms wide. "Steel Jellyfish Style is born!" Smiling, she settled back down and continued. "I was trying to think of something to train both our reflexes at once. You're extremely fast- so I thought if we practiced having you zip around and stop randomly, and only start again once you can see one of my attacks coming, which I can only start once I react to you stopping, it'll help us both build our reaction speeds!"

She paused, and looked at Taki's family. "Unless you have a more effective way to train two fighters' reflexes at once? I admit, I am new to trying to concoct practices outside of physical therapy exercises..."

Bob and WeaveJul 5, 2022 23:52:30 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Seemed like Souma was just like Taki in that regard. "Oh her…she loved her Okada sandwiches but the second you added a pickle, the girl would cross er arms and pout like a little ol sourpuss.” Taki herself knew exactly what she was talking about and would inadvertently do exactly what they were saying pursing her lips and turning her head whilst crossing her arms. "E’yup just like dat!” her cousin would say laughing at the girls unintentional display. "Ahh…shaddup.”her auntie would pat the girls head. "Girl you know we’re just joshin ya.” she’d say.

After Taki’s question that Souma seemed to able to hear over the embarrassing guffaws from her family members. She’d show off the new materials that she had at her disposal which seemed rather impressive to the girl. "Well lookit you.” the girl would say smiling to her. "I wouldn’t mind getting some extra help, but uhh I’m kinda trainin with Cousin Tori ere.” the girl would ask. "Hey the rooms got more den enough fa three people.” he’d say.

"Uh-uh you know the rules!” Riku would protest, with a sigh Taki would let out an exasperated groan. "If it ain’t Tai it don’t fly.” Riku would nod her head. "That's right, now go on and git up the mountain with ya now!" the woman would remark, shooing the three of them away, prompting Taki to get up and grumble under her breath.

"C’mon I think I know a place dat we can go train.” the girl would say getting up from her seat and heading out the doors. From there she’d lead Souma to a large mountain precipice that would overlook a large series of mountains behind the Okada compound where they'd be joined by her cousin Tori. "So what’ve ya got in mind…?” Taki would ask, looking to the blue haired girl.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

319 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Bob and WeaveJul 6, 2022 15:05:25 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 279 | notes

Souma couldn't help herself, giggling when her aunt outed her about being a pouty little cutiepie when there was pickles on her sandwich! She smiled in quiet, sincere delight to see how wonderfully Taki and her family got along. Getting to be included was really nice- she didn't get many peeks into how other families loved on each other, after all.

She beamed at the praise from the Sage, and nodded understandingly as she said she was already training. With Tori inviting her to join, she lit up, nodding firmly to accept! "I would be very happy to do just that."

Riku cut in and directed them out, though, and Souma giggled, waving at the boss of the show. "Yes, ma'am! Thank you for letting me have lunch with you! I will see you again!"

For a moment after they arrived, Souma was quiet, smiling to herself, looking at the distant mountains and just enjoying the scenery. It wasn't until Taki spoke that she snapped back and turned towards the Okadas with a nod. "So there are multiple sorts of reflexes. Being defensively reflexive is a different instinct than reacting to openings in an opponent's guard, or acting immediately upon seeing them start using seals. We could do an exercise where one of us, to train aggressive reactions, can only attack somebody once they see that person stop moving. For the others, to train defensive reaction, we keep moving, stop at random- and can only start moving again once the attack begins. Does that make sense?"

Bob and WeaveJul 6, 2022 16:01:26 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two made their way to the mountain Souma would propose an idea which Tori and Taki thought on for a brief moment. "Sounds kinda like red-light green light but wit extra steps?” Tori would remark Taki would concur with her cousin. "Wait a sec do…dhose wiya’s o yours do dey go into da ground…? Maybe it could be an exercise in avoidance.” the girl would remark.

"Like you dem things my way and I’ll try and dodge em, heck maybe Tori could give me some pointa's.", the young blonde would say pointing towards her cousin he was a more experienced shinobi despite being the same rank. "Trying to react to multiple things at once would be a good way to put it awl inta practice.” Tori would take a position out in the distance. "So Souma you go in dere and mix it up wit ere, literally, and I'll watch your back and tell ya where ya need improvement.” as the boy spoke he had a calmness to his voice, very confident and reassured a very typical shinobi.

"Well what’dya say Souma, dat woik for ya?” the young blonde would look to her companion awaiting her response to see if it was adequate enough for her.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

214 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 6, 2022 16:20:43 GMT -5
Bob and WeaveJul 6, 2022 17:12:40 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 284 | notes

"Yes! Exactly so. Shinobi red light, green light. And as for going underground- if it was soil, I do believe they have enough "oomph" to burrow about, but on stone... mm." Souma paused to tap her chin a few times. "I will ask my family. There may be techniques I am not privy to. That is a very good idea."

She nodded at Taki's take on the exercise. "That sounds very doable! I will endeavor to make the exercise a challenging one!" The medic adopted her familiar open stance, waiting for confirmation that Taki was ready- and the moment it was so declared...

The blue-haired girl swung into a fluid storm of strikes! She hadn't been kidding- she was -significantly- more accurate with her strikes than she once had been, both with the lancing thrusts extending her punches and the sweeping strikes accenting each flowing swipe of her arm! Steel cracked down on stone, whistled through the air towards her, over and over- for the first time, on even ground, Souma was able to push Taki to her unaugmented limits!

Of course, the experienced brawler would be WELL aware that this was only due to not leaning on any of her numerous tricks to improve her edge in combat. Were Taki benefiting from her Sage mode, or blessed by one of her speed jutsus, she would gain the upper hand immediately- but for a reflex training exercise? Facing off against someone able to keep her pushed to her limits might be just the thing!

Bob and WeaveJul 6, 2022 18:01:28 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Souma seemed to delightfully agree and Tori would take a step back allowing the two of them to be set and ready for a fight. "Alright you two…no low blows and make it nice and clean.” he’d say after a moment he’d swipe down his hand. "Begin!” with that Souma would make the first move and right off the bat she would take advantage of her newfound ability using her cables in order to land a swipe towards Taki, and while she was able to step back out of the range of the first taking a look at it and moving back in response.

She hadn’t fully gotten used to this method of fighting and would find the left sleeve of her jacket freshly sliced by the sharp metal cables. "Shit!” Next came the second swipe. Thinking quickly Taki would deftly try to dodge it only to find her chest whipped as one of the blows landed against her, scuffing the backside of her hat, but thankfully only leaving small cuts in the leotard.

However with the moment at a standstill as Souma attempting to recoil herself Taki would take this chance to try and assault Souma using her speed advantage to charge towards the girl aiming to grab hold of her arm with her strong grip however after locking her into a hold Taki would then use her free arm to smash the back of the girls head with a stiff forearm knocking her forward and potentially off her feet, it'd be a tight hold and an even stiffer shot.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

262 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 6, 2022 18:02:22 GMT -5
Bob and WeaveJul 6, 2022 19:53:20 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 260 | notes

The first few strikes actually landing was extremely exciting, and Souma's eyes lit up, finally feeling like she could give Taki a fair fight on some level! Of course, the medic, too, knew that the balance would only hold until Taki invoked one of several options she had to tip the scales. So she fully planned to keep the pressure on Taki's reflexes as long as she could!

Taki bolted closer when she saw what seemed to be an opening, closing the distance rapidly with transparent aim to get a grip on Souma- which would, of course, essentially spell the end of the fight entirely. Not willing to close the curtains so soon, Souma checked behind Taki- no, the cliff was behind Souma, not Taki. That was good- and then decided to remind Taki that she had started off studying Taijutsu in the first place.

She didn't need her cables to fight.

As Taki shot through the opening in Souma's offense, reaching for one of Souma's arms, Souma pivoted with absolutely blinding speed, the violent rotation yanking her arm away from Taki's grasp at the same time she launched a spinning back kick at speeds that she hoped would remind Taki that this was meant to be a reflex exercise- because without those improved reflexes they were trying to develop, it was quite unlikely she would see the kick coming towards her stomach before it hurled her back out of arm's reach!

NAME: Konoha Goriki Senpu - [Tree Leaf Strong Whirlwind]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:

A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength.

last edit by Souma on Jul 6, 2022 19:53:55 GMT -5
Bob and WeaveJul 6, 2022 20:14:53 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki shot in quickly towards Souma she was crafty, whilst twisting she’d attempt to try and break free of her hold. Taki held on tight her strength keeping her pulled in but as the girl tugged she’d feel her break away from her and execute a swift kick in that instance Taki would send a rush of chakra through her body in an effort to get her just out of the girls range but despite her best efforts she'd still find her self knocked on the nose, which would aggravate her injury from earlier causing her to bleed from her nose.

But despite the sting and she’d keep her eyes on the girl pushing forward Keeping her eyes on her body in order to properly react to whatever she might throw her way. Keeping a rather cocky smile on her face, waiting for whatever might come next. "Dat awl ya got?” the girl would remark as blood streamed down her nose mixing with her face paint and lipstick.

She had made the mistake of not paying attention earlier but she wasn’t bound to make that mistake this time around, the girl would put up her dukes keeping a keen eye on the girl watching her motions while keeping a funnel of chakra through her body to enhance how she'd move but even with it, if Souma kept using a technique like that she'd surely be much harder to deal with.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

225 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 6, 2022 21:04:21 GMT -5
Bob and WeaveJul 8, 2022 22:16:01 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 279 | notes

Souma let out a chuff of relieved breath, grinning at Taki as she taunted her, demanding to know if that's all she has to offer! "Not in the slightest! Excellent dodge, by the by! I have ended fights with that move when it was unexpected! Now- to keep up-" Souma called over, stomping authoritatively as she started to attack again, shifting her posture to curve her fingers like the tips of twisting tentacles at the end of her hands, her movements now directing the cables to curve towards Taki instead of swinging them at her! The new method, at first, seemed inaccurate- none of the curling strikes were going to get anywhere close to hitting Taki herself- but upon striking the ground, the steel rebounded and rushed towards her from unexpected angles, aiming to deliver welting punches with the ends of the thick cable when least expected, mixing them up with more straightforward, lunging cable-punches, so as not to leave any obvious holes in her offense like the sweeping strikes had left! "- THE PRESSURE!"

The truth was, with Taki's reflexes leaving her just able to evade attacks when she focused and -didn't- have enhanced speed, if Taki kept up the technique she'd started, she'd have a much easier time evading the blows. The question she had to ask herself, though, was whether doing so would help her reflexes improve! It'd certainly help Souma adjust her reflexes towards faster targets, so it surely wouldn't be a total waste- but how did Taki want to close out their practice match?

Bob and WeaveJul 9, 2022 12:40:28 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two continued she and Souma exchanged words but the battle returned only briefly Souma would use her whips in order to try and strike her Taki readied herself by funneling her chakra into her body but after a moment when she saw the wire hit the floor it would rise up and slash the tip of the girls nose but as the others attempt to snake by her she’d try and react to each one, however her eyes were somewhat overwhelmed by all of the visual stimuli and she could only move so quickly.

She dodged what she could but was ultimately overwhelmed in the end and would take a swift shot to the face that would cause another gash. The piercing metal would cut her face causing the face paint she wore to mix in with the blood leaving her on the ground. "A’ight ya got me damn…” the girl would say her hat off her heat and her face covered in a crimson mask something that she was strangely more used too than one might think. "Nice blade job Taki!” her cousin would say raising his hand and waving off the match.

As he walked over towards her Taki would smile to him. "How do I look?” she’d say as blood came down her face. "Like ya need a docta..."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

219 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 9, 2022 12:40:57 GMT -5