compose a reply
Needles in the Haystack (Kaen)Jul 28, 2022 16:58:49 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
I AM A QUIVERING THING LOOKING UP AT A DARK AND CLOUDY SKY

I AM FREE. I AM CHAINED. I AM A DOCTOR. I AM A CHILD.
Gengetsu. This city, was different than Kirigakure. It was more, energetic, for lack of a better word. It being the middle of the day, the city was in full swing. Ships came and went, people walked and ran through the streets, and trade was rampant underneath the array of color in the city. Asahi's golden eyes had been captivated by that alone for a bit, but now he found himself a part of it.

He had gotten permission from the Mizukage the travel outside of the village and explore Mizu No Kuni a bit. However, he was sure he was being followed, or at least watched still. After all he was a...unique case, and still pretty new to the village. His first choice of destination, after a little research was Gengetsu.

It wasn't just because of the cities energy. Asahi had come here with a goal in mind. He had some equipment that he was looking to tinker with and improve upon. Material in Kirirgakure was, rather lacking if he had to speak honestly. But Asahi assumed Gengetsu would be different, and his assumption so far was proving to be correct. It was a point for international trade, and so not only were there things from Mizu No Kuni here, but all over the world. Finding the material he needed here would be easy. Or so he thought. Now he was faced with the opposite problem of the one he faced at the village.

There was too much resource here. There were so many shops, so many people. It was almost like an ocean he found himself in the middle of, trying to keep afloat as he searched for some specific things. In his right hand was a seemingly porcelain mask, that looked like a bandaged face. Cradled under his left armpit was what looked like an arm bracer of sorts, with three metal rings from front to back, with a hole in the front metal ring.

Asahi held these things tightly, as he searched through one of the many shops in the city. The shop he found himself in seemed to specialize in more mechanical things, having weapon, item, and trinkets sprinkled throughout the shop walls. Since he was searching for specific pieces, he figured this would be a good place to start.

He walked around the shop, with his white jacket tied around the waist of his green shorts. His golden tank top rested below the Kirigakure headband tied around his head. His eyes trailed the shop's walls, taking in the goods. He wasn't alone in this shop either, with maybe seven or eight more people browsing or trying to get the shop owners attention. So far, the green haired boy, hadn't found what he was looking for, but he was still hopeful.

oOC/NOTES
--- words
pyxis
Milu has written 379 posts
Needles in the Haystack (Kaen)Aug 2, 2022 13:07:27 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

Who better to meet an allied ninja who also was a inventor  of sorts then Ames own tinker of sorts. Kaen watched the Kiri genin it was amusing. It almost made the red head grateful for his homes quirks. The boy was overwhelmed. There was bobs and ends everywhere. When they made way to one of his favorite shops when he visited Mizu No Kuni, as he wove his way through the crowd of busy people. Of the trade hub.

When he entered after the Kiri ninja he and the owner had something of a silent conversation. They knew each other for a while now. The owner was his foreman when he worked Ame's factory's when he was a child. He was the one who moved him to maintenance when Kaen worked there. He was like a uncle. When the Genin looked around The red head decided  to make himself known. "Name's Kaen guess I'm your meet  ya'  Kiri ninja-san." The red headed jonin offered a greeting of sorts. The older man behind the counter bellowed from the counter.  "Kid I got more of those worn out things you like to fix in the back when are you going to take that garbage off my hands." The mans aged visage peeked over a news paper he read as he waited for Ame's resident junk collector to respond.  

Tag| used new temp 

last edit by Admani Kaen on Aug 6, 2022 8:31:17 GMT -5
dantlessknome has written 41 posts
Needles in the Haystack (Kaen)Aug 13, 2022 0:10:49 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
I AM A QUIVERING THING LOOKING UP AT A DARK AND CLOUDY SKY

I AM FREE. I AM CHAINED. I AM A DOCTOR. I AM A CHILD.
Asahi's eyes still wandered the walls and shelves. It took him a moment to register that the words being spoke near him, were to him. He turned and saw the long red haired shinobi, met their hazel eyes. "Uhhhh...It's Asahi... Ame-ninja san?" Asahi introduced himself in almost a question. "Meet?" Asahi asked, confused. He hadn't planned on meeting anybody...His brain searched for a connection that he was missing, but like the elusive piece he looked for, it remained lost.

The shop owner addressed Kaen like they knew them, asking him about some...garbage he liked the fix? Was this red headed man a tinkerer himself? His golden eyes traded between the owner and Kaen as they exchanged words. Then a thought was sparked in his mind. If this man had things somewhere else, maybe the piece he was looking for would be around there? Maybe reusable off of something else?

"Do you mind if I see your garbage in the back too? I'm looking for something particular, and I don't see it out here. But I'm thinking, if you have some broken or incomplete things, maybe I could salvage it from something else?" Asahi made his request to the shop own and then looked back to the red headed shinobi. Then it clicked.

They had been words from a passerby as Asahi worked on an item in progress out in the streets of Gengestu days ago. They were going to link him up with somebody they knew. An Amegakure shinobi with a similar interest when it came to tinkering with things, they said. But he had just taken it as polite words. He hadn't expected them to follow through with it. Yet, here an Amegakure shinobi was next to him. Was this them?
oOC/NOTES
--- words
pyxis
Milu has written 379 posts