Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]

compose a reply
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 25, 2022 15:06:08 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

"In the midst of chaos..."

The second the mission had been assigned to Team 3 Azarea had rushed back to her little apartment to collect her travel pack. When it came to natural disasters time was of the essence and with her Kikaichu the Aburame was uniquely suited for search and rescue. The older genin dusting off her pack which had gone unused for many years as she checked to see if the rations she swapped out when she'd been given the all clear to return to active duty were still good. They were. Throwing the pack over her back and belting it for travel she grabbed a pen and paper to jot down a note for her neighbor. Slipping said note under his door she exited via her balcony taking a moment to carefully hide her spare key for the man and hopes he won't need it. Azarea having requested that should her team fail to return within three days time if he could please water her plants while she was absent. The last thing she wanted after all was to come home to all her greenery dead and her Kikaichu devastated by the loss in addition to her own sorrows.

Chores handled the woman springs off the balcony catching herself with a well timed application of chakra on the wall of the building as she runs down it. The woman making a beeline for the village gate where she would hopefully meet up with Sengo and be on their way. If the two of them were to reach the town in time to do much good they'd need to run nearly non-stop. The cost of tardiness in this case paid in the literal blood of any civilians trapped under the rubble from the landslide. The thought a sobering one tempering the excitement Azarea had once felt about leaving Kumo to explore the countryside on various missions.

Arriving at the gate the woman glances around for Sengo as she carefully pulls back her long red hair braiding it back with a bit of razorwire and a hairtie to discourage grabbing hands as she waits for her teammate.

"There is also opportunity."

NAME: Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None

DESCRIPTION:
An advanced genin level technique, it serves as a means to both enhance chakra control when mastered as well as a means to change one's advantages on the battlefield. By applying chakra to the soles of the feet, the shinobi gains the ability to walk and stand on vertical surfaces or even upside down.

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 353 |

last edit by Aburame Azarea on Aug 27, 2022 15:59:49 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 25, 2022 16:08:15 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1

Sengo had what he needed on his belt he packed a few more ration bars they would be a big hit with the kiddos if they where any there. He tended to eat the sweeter ones kids liked sweets he also replaced his notebook with a few of his published works for them as well calm kids made for calm parents thats what he learned when he helped during the plague. he brought a few of the funnier works of his when the lazy fox was just learning of life outside of the castle walls of his clan home. Once his fans where tucked on his belt he hefted the giant war fan, his mothers magnum opus on his back. He was ready to meet his team mate. After he made sure his flower gardens water feeders where full they would be good for a week, any longer and they would be fine they where rather not needy things his flowers.

he left his cheep little apartment it was in the poorer side of Kumo which was fine with him he had room for his arts and crafts and enough room for his small flower garden. He was a man of simple taste if kept the rain off his self. Sengo would jog to the village gate. They had to make haste to there destination no sense running one ragged before they made there march. Sengo would come weving through the crowd near the gate. he was dressed for mission the simple blue kimono top the bottoms had licks of flames on the bottom he opted out of the coat he was of course sandaled they would probably find there way tucked in his belt when they ran he just liked the feel of the ground when running it was nice. the light the of the sun shined of his mothers fan that hung from his back. His Vulpine blues met his teammates as he bent down to pick up his straw sandals once tucked within his belt. "Ready when you are boss lady." A smile formed on his face when he announced him self to his team member.

dantlessknome HEX: #63a0c6 No notes!

last edit by Murahira Sengo on Aug 25, 2022 16:08:52 GMT -5
dantlessknome has written 26 posts
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 25, 2022 16:22:14 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Despite the dour situation Azarea can't quite help, but greet Sengo with a grin. Gone were the more traditional clothing she'd worn when she'd first met him. Replaced instead with a form fitting jumpsuit, red, jacket, and sturdy black boots. Her weapons pouch strapped to her side and pack at the ready. "Right. We shouldn't keep our clients waiting. Time is of the essence. Biei is half a days travel for civilians, but we're shinobi. If we push ourselves we can make it in a little over an hour. The first twenty-four hours are what make or break disaster efforts." Azarea explains as she leads them towards the gate exiting out onto the road as she channels a thread of chakra to her legs. Careful to conserve her energy, but needing to pick up speed. The intention clear that this is a 'talk while we run,' sort of scenario.

"Do you know how to tree walk Sengo? I can utilize my Kikaichu to help locate trapped civilians and dig some of them out, but the ground in those areas may be very treacherous and unstable. We'll need to stick to what surfaces we can with chakra if we're to hope to not fall and break our legs." The red head explains with a hard frown, her brow furrowed with worry. "Ah... I know I mentioned my Kikaichu during our meet and greet, but I should probably introduce you to them properly. Are you opposed to having one or two tagging along with you on your person? If we get separated they can assist us in finding each other."

Jutsu Used And Other Notes Go Here

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 268 |

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 25, 2022 17:41:33 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull

"Yep Yep Azarea I can walk on trees water too if needed not wearing proper foot wear has its training value too I should be nimble enough. These ears on the top of my head do more then enhance my handsome visage." He offered with his own smile at his jest while they made a quick and steady pace to there destination." Thanks for asking but remember during our meeting I called them friends. I trust you and them, so yes your friends are welcome on my person It would be welcomed. mind if I give them names?" He liked to give his own worker bees names, since his kicking out of the castle they where his companions for awhile he even named the queen of his honey hive. Mandarinia was her name it was a regal name for such a lady. He still had 200 workers to name so 500 out of 700 was impressive in his book. The fact that they didn't attack him was pleasant also but they where use to his smell.  

last edit by Murahira Sengo on Sept 1, 2022 18:29:17 GMT -5
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 25, 2022 19:27:17 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

"That's good to hear. I figured you'd know the techniques, but I had to ask." Azarea explains with a thoughtful nod as she takes into account his heightened hearing. "My bugs should allow us to find people beneath the rubble, but until they burrow down it'll be difficult to tell who is a live trapped victim or a dead body. If your ears are good enough to pick up their breathing or cries for help that will help save us time to rescue more people. As my bugs won't have to burrow to uncover each individual." She elaborates slowly piecing together a plan. It was perhaps a bit cold of her to not exhume each individual, but time wasted on recovering a dead body is time not spent preventing a victim from becoming one.

At the mention of names however, Azarea blinks and tilts her head, "I would accept the offering, but all my Kikaichu are already named." All five hundred of them. Though she doesn't mention this was done in an exhaustive fit of insanity when locked in quarantine with a sick Riku. As two small fuzzy white and gold beetles smaller then his pinkie nail take to the air and alight on the foxman's shoulder's. The woman had been a bit private about showing them off even to her teammate during their dinner, but now Sengo could inspect them to his hearts content.

"Those two are Aba and Cao." The Aburame introduces them pointing to each of the beetles in turn.

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 253 |

last edit by Aburame Azarea on Aug 25, 2022 19:28:11 GMT -5
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 27, 2022 15:54:48 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull

"Aba and Cao They seem nice. So you named all your friend, must of been fun when I moved from the Castle I Got my honey hive for well the honey. They soon became friends." He offered a bit more about him self as her smile on his face as he spoke. The pretty Kikaichu landed nicely on his shoulder as they ran to there destination. "I'll follow your lead on this one Boss lady, Search and rescue aren't may forte. I'm ok on point, I'm better with on the fly thinking." He offered as they came closer to the distressed area. He shifted his giant fan's strap on his shoulder. It rubbed sometimes.

last edit by Murahira Sengo on Sept 24, 2022 16:14:29 GMT -5
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Aug 27, 2022 16:12:04 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

"Yeah my Kikaichu are pretty great," Azarea admits her smile turning soft and fond as she watches the little glittering bugs their gold carapace contrasted by the white fuzzy fur that framed it. Making them well adapted to Kumo's colder climate, "And no worries. If rubble or the likes comes down on us I'll be depending on you to put that fan of yours to use." She adds flashing him a confident grin certain in her teammates skills even if the foxman was being humble.

While not at fast a jounin thankfully Biei was not too far of a run for shinobi. The pair cresting a ridge to get their first sights of the valley town or what's rest of it. With the heavy spring and summer rains the water had weakened the rock and soil of the mountain face that loomed over the little village and eventually nature ran it's course. Half of the face breaking off and coming down in a landslide that had buried a good chunk of the town. Makeshift first aid tents and shelters had been setup outside the town half way up the hillside they stood on, but it appeared the evacuation was slow going and the mountain side did not look particularly stable. With rocks and dirt still occasionally cascading down from it.

Swearing under her breath Azarea gestured for Sengo to follow her, "That looks pretty bad. Let's let the village chief know we're here to help and move to start pulling folks out." She suggests squinting at the mess of people amongst the tents looking for someone who appeared to be in charge for them to inform before the pair ventured into the rubble.

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:  283|

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 1, 2022 19:23:20 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull

"You go tell the Leader were here boss lady." Azarea would see the Snow Fox serious for once. The tone and visage of aloofness gone. He undid the clasp of his rear pouch and handed her the picture books and ration bars. "Tell them these are for the kiddo's. keeping there spirts up will help with moral." Once he offloaded his gifts to Azarea to give the leader for the children of Biei, Sengo was off to get a ear on the situation.

As our Winter fox man neared the rubble with a carful haste he decided to start a conversation with the new friends on his shoulder as he slowed his walk as he neared the edge of the area. "Aba and Cao I want you two to be careful, Azarea seems to care for you guys alot." He stopped once the earth under his bare feet felt shifty. He adjusted his foot work wouldn't do anyone any good if he caused a cave in. He closed his Vulpine sky blues as the ears atop his head shifted. As he listened for sounds or shifts in chakra he resumed his conversation with his new little friends quietly." So if I hear anything could you guys check out where I point and Tell Aza, but like I said be careful she went through the effort to name you all so she must care deeply for ya." with his peace said he shifted his ears to focus on a area there was the young sound of crying. He cracked a eye lid, the building was just foundation. "Could You guys check there please?" Sengo gestured to the foundation. "There is a cry there and I can hear a shift there."

last edit by Murahira Sengo on Sept 7, 2022 6:23:56 GMT -5
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 6, 2022 12:46:59 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

"Right. I'll catch back up with you shortly. Be careful if you go to far up into the disaster zone." Azarea cautioned with a worried frown. She trusted Sengo knew what he was doing, but the concerns of losing a teammate in the rubble lingered in the forefront of her mind. However, there simply wasn't a moment to waste. The woman accepting the books and treats from her companion as she rushed off grabbing the nearest civilian who looked like they knew what they were doing in order to get to the village Chief before passing off the gifts to one of the women who seem to be tending to the injured. The Chief himself was an older portly man who'd survived by the dint of having been near the gates inspecting some merchants wares when the whole disaster had hit.

"Good afternoon Chief-sama. I'm sorry there is not time for more formal introductions. I am Azarea and my partner the white fox eared man is Sengo-san. We are sent from Kumogakure no sato to assist with the disaster efforts." The woman introduces herself briskly earning a blink from the older gentleman.

"We welcome any assistance from Kumo. Thank you for your timely arrival Shinobi-san." The Chief manages to grunt out from where he's helping to righten a fallen cart in order to use it to move the injured. His old age and portly physique hardly helping him though his efforts were admirable as Azarea quickly moves to lend a hand. Between the two of them the cart is upright in moments as the red head glances out at the disaster zone noting the divets and areas hat might have once been roads as she quickly sketches out a grid in the dirt and labels them A through F.

"My partner and I will move through the area in sections and clear them so you and your men can sweep in behind us. If the area is stable enough to move in I'll signal you and your men with a flash of flame. My partner and I will be focusing on signs of life. Bodies will have to be removed later." The woman explains with an apologetic frown as the Chief eyes the grid and nods calling to some of the other men to round them up and have them at the ready as Azarea takes off. The woman carefully channeling chakra to her feet to cling to the rubble and keep sure footing as she made haste towards where her beetles signaled Sengo to be.

Meanwhile with Sengo Aba and Cao watched the vulpine like human with their many faceted compound eyes. Their little antennas twitching as the beetles gave no indication if they understood or comprehended the man's words. However they did turn towards where Sengo pointed. Beneath the rubble of the building faint scuffling and sobbing could be heard from more then one individual. The sound so faint it would have been nearly impossible for the likes of human ears to pick up, but clear as day to the fox-man's far more sensitive hearing.

'Help! Help us! Momma!' One of the voices, a child sounding no more then six or seven cried out while another simply wailed. Likely too young or too distressed to form words. One of the beetles Cao eventually took flight to land on the rubble. The little bug shimmying and burrowing his way down as indicated by Sengo. Though Aba remained resolutely on the man's shoulder it's little antenna twitching. After a few moment Cao emerges the little beetle covered in dirt, but doing it's best to get Sengo's attention as it flashes it's wings once, twice, attempting to communicate something as it circles a small area. Then flashes it's wings once, twice, then circles that area again.

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 635 |

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 17, 2022 11:56:03 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull

'They sound young poor dears.' Sengo thought as he cracked a sky blue to see Cao emerge and signal his attention. he carefully made his way to the noise of the two youngsters in destress. the sond of there panic becoming clearer. "Have Two here!" he would shout. he lowered himself and held out a finger for cao to catch a ride. He pulled a kunai and the roll of bandages from his rear pouch he stabbed the knife in the ground near the two. Then ripped a bit of white cloth from the roll the tied it around the ringlet of said knife. "Marked the closest area." He said loud but not as shouting as when he found them.

He moved on taking note of the shifting of the dirt under his bare feet. listening for shifts under foot or signs of breathing or panic as he walked. He stopped as more whimpering was heard there was again more crying and what sounded like barks. He pointed at the general area where the noise came.
"Over there friends." He conveyed to the beetles on his person.

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 17, 2022 16:22:32 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

The bugs do alight on Sengo's shoulder once more, but this time do not depart as Azarea arrives her long braided red hair flying behind her like a flag as the woman lands next to the first marker the fox man had placed. "Go help him search where he indicates." She orders part of her hive as a handful of bugs depart her person to alight on Sengo and then scurry into the cracks, crevice's, and dirt that he'd indicated as the second potential target for trapped individuals. A little ways behind the two shinobi a group of men watched only drawing close as Azarea looking around assessed the area and determined it was stable. Signalling to them with her fire starter gloves.

"We've got some people trapped here! I'm pulling them out!" The ex-Aburame indicates as she concentrates her Kikaichu chewng and burrowing into the earth. Typically this jutsu was used to bury someone, but now she would tweak it to use to uncover those trapped under the rubble. As a near perfect hole formed in the insects wake. Leaving Azarea to duck down and start pulling out the two filthy and blood covered crying children. Passing them off to two men. Near Sengo the Kikaichu had returned flashing there wings 3 times to indicate life as the woman picked her way across the rubble to join him. Forming another hole in the earth with her insects as a dog trotted up it dragging a little girl and followed by two smudged and wide eyed little boys who could be no older then eight.

NAME: Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced genin level technique, it serves as a means to both enhance chakra control when mastered as well as a means to change one's advantages on the battlefield. By applying chakra to the soles of the feet, the shinobi gains the ability to walk and stand on vertical surfaces or even upside down.

NAME: Mushiyose: Ōchi [Insect Summoning: Recess]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Doton
REQUIREMENTS: Specialized
DESCRIPTION:
This technique can only be utilized by those with bugs capable of both aerial and underground movement.
By allowing a swarm of bugs to submerge into the ground, the user is able to maneuver and place them beneath an opponent as a trap. Once placed, the bugs can then rapidly emerge from underneath the opponent, consuming the ground beneath them and rising up to surround them.
The combination and suddenness is enough to cause an opponent to lose their balance with the ground under them suddenly disappearing while allowing the bugs to grasp onto the target and drain them.
While the rate at which the bugs are able to dig is dependent on the bug, this jutsu can also speed up their digging capability depending on the cost.
Bugs that attach to the target drain chakra at a [Low] rate.

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 265 |

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 23, 2022 18:03:09 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull

As the villagers recovered the dog and people Sengo bent down and stuck a other kunai marker. He kept a ear open for any more cries of distress, or shifts down bellow. once the bandage was tied he offered the two shaken boys a facsimile of a smile. He carefully cradled the little girl in his arms. "Follow me carefully boys and I'll lead you to safety." He offered, the dog would be fine animals especially the protective types tended to have good instinct's when it came to these things. He walked carefully as he passed Azarea. "I'll return figured it would help these two if there friend was seen to safety. tell the villagers to not move pass that marker, some of the things I'm picking up don't sound good."  He offered the one he put in charge of mission things. He walked pass as he lead the two boys like a mother duck.

Once the girl was safe on a cot in the relief area, Sengo unstrapped his mothers heavy fan from his shoulder. for the next leg of the search he needed to be light. he turned to the two boys. "Can you two keep an eye on my fan?" The older looking of the two nodded. Sengo a bit lighter made his way to his team mate a whole person lighter. "There is a big area pass the marker Aza don't a a specific number but i can say it's more then four less then ten. How do you want to tackle saving them? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

[/div]
Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 24, 2022 1:59:49 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

"Hurry back. I'm not sure how much time we have." Azarea admits, but understands that keeping up the villagers morality was important as she waved Sengo off to escort the kids with a reassuring smile to the children. It was only once they were out of sight that she allowed herself to frown. The ex-Aburame carefully keeping her back to the workers lest they see her concern as she surveyed the unstable area before them and eyed the thick clouds forming in the distance. When time was of the essence even a bad decision was better then no decision. Though she would have killed to have been able to air walk like some fuuton users.

"All right listen up! The area ahead of us is unstable. I'm going to form air holes for the trapped victims and my partner and I are going to move forward and try to recover them one by one. The more people there are the more risk of a landslide." She instructs the civilians as Sengo rejoins her.

"What I need you all to do, and this is vital, is circle around the outside of the village where the outer all facing the mountain is. Dig out as much earth from there as you can making channels for mud and run off. If it starts raining it's vital you get out of there. Hopefully it will redirect the run-off enough for us to pull those who are alive out of the wreckage and keep any secondary slides minimal." She orders the group of grim faced men who heft their shovels with a nod. Their eyes darting to the oncoming clouds just as hers had as Azarea sends her Kikaichu into the ground to begin their work. The air holes would buy them time, but if they didn't make haste those same air channels would fill with water and drown the trapped victims if they didn't free them before the oncoming rain.

"Sengo there's a very good chance that as I start digging I might get caught in the rubble. I can dig myself out, but it's important that you grab whoever I get out and pull them to safety. I can't free them and keep the earth steady and pull them out if we're going to work fast enough. You're quick and sure of your feet. I don't think you'll step wrong in evacuating them like I might." Azarea adds as she flashes the fox man a pained smile. Not too happy with their prospects, but now was the time for action as she moved forward into the dangerous area following in the wake of her insects as they spread out and dug.

NAME: Mushiyose: Ōchi [Insect Summoning: Recess]
DESCRIPTION:
This technique can only be utilized by those with bugs capable of both aerial and underground movement.
By allowing a swarm of bugs to submerge into the ground, the user is able to maneuver and place them beneath an opponent as a trap. Once placed, the bugs can then rapidly emerge from underneath the opponent, consuming the ground beneath them and rising up to surround them.
The combination and suddenness is enough to cause an opponent to lose their balance with the ground under them suddenly disappearing while allowing the bugs to grasp onto the target and drain them.
While the rate at which the bugs are able to dig is dependent on the bug, this jutsu can also speed up their digging capability depending on the cost.

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 448|

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 24, 2022 17:02:22 GMT -5
Murahira Sengo
Murahira Sengo Avatar
groupnull

"Give me a bit to locate and mark the spots where people are. It will help us all when you unbury everyone amass."  Now there was to much movement to get a clear sound Profile but people all had chakra. and when distressed in fluxed in there bodies. Civilians it was like blowing on a candle. Sengo made his way to the first airway pass his mark. He ignored the growing dark clouds above, he felt it was more important to pay attention to the shifts the ground made below he flexed his dexterous feet as he walked. some times his feet would be wide sometimes narrow. When he found a shift with his ears he would sweep a X where the shift originated. It kind of looked like a dance of sorts. Sengo would drown out the sounds of work of the villagers working as he moved about the area.

The foxy man was on the his tenth X when the ears atop his head shifted about as his eyes scanned about. The villagers did a fine job with digging too. As he turned his sky blue met the red of his partners. One of the rare times he took charge he announced in a volume every villager could hear.
"Aza's going to unbury your people. The fastest of you are going to go to the closet holes in pairs and grab whoever is there. I'll get the ones farthest away and comeback for more." His eyes left Azarea as they fell on the villagers near him. They seemed strapping lads, good good that means there was a chance. A drop of water hit his nose 'that wasn't good." Everyone once she starts move on me and go to the safezone. And what ever you do don't look back thats my job." He nodded to Azarea he was ready.  

Landslide Search And Rescue [C-rank Mission]Sept 25, 2022 11:43:01 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

"All right you heard the man everyone at the ready." Azarea called out as she narrowed her eyes, spread her arms wide, and released her entire hive. The Kikaichu pouring out of her sleeves as the tiny beetles swirled around her glinting in the dying light like a hurricane of gold dust. So many of them that their wings kicked up an audible buzz as Azarea's eyes darted between the various marks Sengo had laid out. Her complexion somewhat ashen as she poured chakra into her hive. The Kikaichu vibrating with energy as they darted about at extreme speed even as the first few droplets of rain spattered down upon the red heads nose and hair.

"I'm going to try to get them all as fast as possible. Be ready. I may not have much chakra after this." Azarea warns as she splits her have into multiple groups and begins flashing through the seals for the Mushiyose: Ōchi [Insect Summoning: Recess] again. And again. And again. Sweatbeading on her brow as the thunder looms closer. A few droplets turning to a light rain and in the distance the curtain of downpour is visibly fast approaching. The Kikaichu however chew into the earth, burrowing in great swarms as they tear through dirt and rock. Cries of elation and sobs of relief filling the air as the men dart forward alongside Sengo to begin pulling each victim from what would have once been their earthen coffins.

NAME: Mushiyose: Ōchi [Insect Summoning: Recess] x5
DESCRIPTION:

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 244 |