Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Aug 30, 2022 13:17:52 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Genin Team

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Sogo never liked idling. Stuff like meditation and all that spiritual stuff? That was someone else's schtick, but she wasn't in it for that sort of spiritual mumbo jumbo. Maybe that's why deadly situations struck a nerve of excitement with her. That burning sensation in your chest after you leapt from a cliffside, the feeling of the frigid, and unyielding cold permeating your skin as you desperately tried to evade frostbite in your wounds. Oh the tantalizing feel those situations had to the shieldbearer. That's why she was currently trying to learn to fuse her ability to surf over the wind and snow with the plummeting sheer face of a local glacier... probably.

Having sped down the slope atop before bracing herself, Sogo would twist her body and her board into a more lateral position before slamming the sharp edges of the board into the ice and rolling on the edge of the board and off the side of the sheer face of ice. Channeling an opposing force, or attempting, to use she would roll off the edge into a scrape as she would start falling straight for the icy hill of snow below. A frown written over her face in a scowl as she reached peak enjoyment on the plummet before being forced to draw two of her swords and use them like ice picks to help kill her momentum as she reached a dangerous proximity to the ground. Her scowl flipping to a devilish grin as she found herself more upset by the turn of events. Yet another failed run. Maybe she should have grabbed another person to over see this? Eh, wouldn't change her outcome so easily.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

Wisp has written 30 posts
Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Sept 12, 2022 15:17:22 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the young Muramatsan would be out for some training of her own she’d find herself at the base of a hill working on her accuracy by crafting practice seals onto trees using her fuinjutsu technique starting by crafting generic seals onto the trees using her clans dojutsu. She stood in the center calming herself molding the chakra in order to craft the seals in an instant her eyes would change shape her normal amber color changing into her dojutsu splitting apart into what looks to be a thin tilde with two white dots on either side.
[break] [break]
As she crafted the seal her eyes would flash and then after a moment two red translucent orbs would make their way towards the tree she was aiming to nail it in the dead center, upon landing the seal would sear itself into the tree and then brand the wood with the seal leaving black scorch marks on the inside however as she looked she’d note that while it was nearly there it still wasn’t perfect, but it was the best she had gotten so far. The tree beside her was marred with char marks for other failed attempts but she knew that eventually all of her efforts would eventually pay off.
[break] [break]
"I suppose that will do for now.” the girl would say as she looked around at the charred wood. As she looked out at everything she’d take note of something she spotted a far distance away it looked like something a person sliding their way down the hill. "Oh and what might this…be?” the girl would watch as she maneuvered her way through the snow having never seen someone maneuver them self so eloquently. Her ride seemed smooth up until she had stopped just short of them nearly losing her balance. "My word that was rather exhilarating to watch.” the girl would ask. She'd look over at the board. "A shield...?" the girl would wonder. She'd look the girl up and down. "Excuse me but where are my manners, my name is Jun Muramatsa and you are?"

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]364 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Meep has written 348 posts
Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Oct 9, 2022 16:44:05 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull

get away from me
[get closer to me]

"It was negatively dreadful, no. Better worry bout it then. I definitely asked about that, Fuitchi Sogo," [It was positively amazing, yeah. Don't worry about it, I'm Fuitchi Sogo,] Sogo would continue to frown as she replied to the snow-white haired girl with an almost disgusted tone. The girl actually rather pleased that someone had seen her sick moves. Detaching from her board in a rather fluid motion the massive shape of Marunoko would sit upright in the ground as she leaned the heavy weapon against herself to support the weight. What would have been a grin on a normal person was a glare when it came to Sogo and that was just the start of things. Her words and face made her seem abbrassive to the interaction, but that couldn't be more untrue.

Pointing back at the sheer cliff she would speak again, "Do you not want to crouch up the ice? It will be really dangerous!~" [Do you want to jump down the ice? It'll be mostly safe!] Sogo would practically sing in a way that contradicted their last tone as joking. Seemingly unserious despite the current body language. Letting her board fall from her shoulder she would practically walk up it as it feel and a set of clicks would sound from her setting herself as she tapped her shoulders. Hoping that Sogo's sudden companion would also get onto the board and grip to her shoulders so she would not fall off the horned girl's board.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Oct 15, 2022 2:01:14 GMT -5
Sesshoku, Hizou
Sesshoku, Hizou Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday 16/9 rank Genin occupation Diplomatic Corps Herald

Hizou had sat in the freezing snow for what seemed like hours, it had become a monthly ritual of the young genin to harden his fragile body to the frigid Yukigakure climate. The days were beginning to lengthen, with the coming winter the air was much colder then usual. A true test of will he thought. As he stared blankly at the desolate white of snow covered fields, Hizou's attention was stolen by two feminine figures standing out in the distance.

He wiped his red frostbitten nose as he attempted to reach out with his developing sensory skill. At this distance - a few hundred meters away - Hizou could make out their faint chakra signatures, from which Hizou assumed were definitively two young kunoichi capable of the ninja arts. As he rose from his seating postion the snow dusted off his clothing, revealing his hidden existence to the two girls; if they even noticed him at all.

His small frame slowly awoke from its stiff rigid frozen state, as he started to trek down a slight slope toward the two. With each step he took, his body warmed allowing him to increase in speed. However as he approached within twenty-meters, the boy tripped and begun tumbling toward them - only stopping a few feet away the pair. He quickly shot up onto his feet when all his momentum had finish and waved excitingly. "Urgh. Hey. What are you two doing out here?" Hizou politely asked, ignoring the fact he'd just hilariously interrupted them.

Notes:
-252-
Zazu has written 58 posts
Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Nov 11, 2022 9:59:29 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the young woman had approached her finishing her glide, Jun took note of her appearance green hair and a horn "Intriguing what could’ve caused such an unusual appearance to come about.” the girls mind was already abuzz with various different theories and thought processes she loved meeting new people since it always gave her a chance to learn something new about someone and nothing was more exhilarating than knowledge.
[break][break]
When the girl had finally made her way towards her she began to speak but kept a scowl on her face she seemed not to be in the best of moods perhaps Jun was staring a bit too hard? But what came next was even stranger she would respond to Jun’s words in regards too her comments on what she was doing up the hill with a pattern of speech that seemed rather erratic and bizarre. "I beg your pardon?” the woman would say not fully grasping the breadth of what exactly it was that the girl was saying.
[break][break]
Shortly there after she would ask the girl if she wanted to "crouch” up the mountain Jun herself wasn’t sure but after she had dropped her board onto the ground the message was clear. "Ah I see…!” Jun would approach the board and climb atop it with her companion as they made their way up the hill whilst she held on tight the girl would begin to postulate. "It would appear that this girl seems to be suffering from some form of speech impediment perhaps?” Jun would wonder as she thought on the woman’s rather bizarre character, but then something hit her. "Hold on, did you say your name was, Sogo…I/m Jun Muramatsa! I believe you and are on the same cell!” the girl would say now knowing that this woman was her teammate this filled her with excitement. "I-is this your preferred method of training?” the woman would state.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]321 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Nov 12, 2022 10:59:03 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Understandably; Sogo was now very lost in this interaction as someone new decided to enter the equation from seemingly nowhere. Forgettable as one could be, Sogo would point between Hizuo and then Jun and give a look as if to confirm if they were together, but rather than confusion she instead just seemed assured of the situation which was not the sort of body language that was not meant for confusion if Jun even caught on. She just wanted to invite them up the hill to try boarding down with her, but that seemed impossible with conversation for some reason. Sighing she would drop Marunoko behind her and step onto it as the wind buzzed the board into the air. Waving Jun and Hizuo away as if to shoo them she would invite them to follow. Moving a few feet and then stopping and looking at them blankly, hoping they would follow.

"Yes, this is not fun though. [No, but it is fun.]" Sogo would call back to Jun as she went about this awkward shuffling long before she answered her teammate. Honestly, it was probably really not cool looking, but Sogo was trying to do cool stuff, you couldn't be cool at everything! That went against the shieldboarding rules that she had definitely not made up in her head. Yeah.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Jan 21, 2023 13:26:54 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the two made up the mountain and had been asked a question by the young man who was behind them she’d look and spot him. "Oh hello there, who might you be?” the woman would ask rather politely as she turned from her partner and addressed the young man she’d take a look at his attire as well as the glasses he wore on his face he oozed of sophistication.
[break][break]
"My, my what a lovely pair of glasses, they make you look quite astute.” the woman would say with a friendly smile. "My teammate and I were just going over what her preferred method of training was and we curious in giving it a try…It reminds of riding a sled…If I am to recall correctly this is called snowboarding is it not?” she’d say looking at the blue haired woman wondering if she might be able to give her confirmation on wether or not she was correct in her assumption she’d heard of it and had even done it before where she was younger but never by herself.
[break][break]
Her method involved her riding down a sled usually with someone else accompanying her, this seemed far more physically strenuous since one was only along for the ride where as here it seemed one was in control of the ride. "Would you like to watch?” the woman said in her rather posh accent. As she gestured to the boy to come and join them extending out a hand to him as made their way up the slope.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]236 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 21, 2023 13:29:39 GMT -5
Snow Drifter [Open - Training]Mar 1, 2023 20:47:22 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Sogo was absolutely not sure how to take this situation with Jun and Hizuo, but she was honestly more bored just sitting here. Picking her board back up to hovering she would speed on over the snow is a sort of quick snaking drift as she tried to once more ride up the cliff instead of down. Infusing her quick boarding with the wall-walking technique to try and use the two in conjunction. Suffice to say, it failed in a miserable fashion.

Falling straight into the snow bank Sogo would lay still before simply picking herself back up and squinting at the wall of ice. Speeding back into the air and down the hill she would make a near 180 flip in the air with her momentum before speeding back up to the cliff again, trying to ride up the ice once more. It was quite entertaining for Sogo, and likely for the other two as well as she resigned herself to simply brute forcing the equation. Sogo wasn't a brainic, she was quite the opposite actually, and a true born idiot of muscle only had so many options when it came to this sorts of situation. Try, try, again.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]