groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Tape

OWNER: N/A

CLASSIFICATION: Supplementary

ELEMENT: N/A

RESTRICTIONS: N/A

DESCRIPTION:
Clear tape that comes in one roll of 15 yards worth of tape. A clear tape designed to stick things onto other things.
ABILITIES: N/A

Carabiners

DESCRIPTION:
These are metal attachments that can be hooked onto each other and generally anything that they can fit on to. They come in units of ten when bought.

Anchor/Bolt Combo

OWNER: 

DESCRIPTION:
Used during climbing to provide support for the climber. The anchor follows the bolt with a foot long section of clip rings allowing the user to attach their climbing gear to the anchor. Come in units of ten when bought. The bolt is preloaded into the end of the anchor and is injected into a surface to lock the anchor in place.

Thread

DESCRIPTION:
Extremely thin monofilament wire made out of nylon. Thread- 0.5mm thickness, 200 feet long. Comes in two spools.

Strobe Light Canister

CLASSIFICATION: Offensive

DESCRIPTION:
A glass cylinder filled with high powered lights with 360 degree coverage. When activated by pushing the button on top of the canister, the high powered white lights start blinking rapidly in a 20 meter area. It creates a very uneasy feeling, aches in the eyes and head, and if one is looking into it for too long, 2 posts, they will start feeling nausea till they leave the area. Bought in pairs.

Reflective Cloak

DESCRIPTION:
Senkou’s personalized white cloak, it has a reflective white interior filled with pockets and straps.

Harness

DESCRIPTION:
This particular full body harness was designed based on Senkou’s body specifications so that it fits snug against his body with minimal give. The rings that are attached to sections of the harness allows full use of his other equipment.

ABILITIES:N/A

Mirrored Shuriken

DESCRIPTION:
A slightly larger shuriken made out of mirrored glass. Bought in sets of 5.

Mirrored Kunai

DESCRIPTION:
A larger kunai made out of mirrored glass. Bought in pairs.

Pepper Bomb

DESCRIPTION:
A small clay sphere filled with chili powder, magnesium, and an explosive seal. 
ABILITIES: When the sphere is broken open the air ignites the magnesium causing a brilliant flash of light and the resulting flame ignites the explosive sealr which causes a small explosion, aersoling the chili powder in a 10 meter cloud. The chili powder when inhaled causes irritation in the nasal passages, eyes and throat, resulting in sneezing, crying, and coughing.

Glass Smoke Bomb

OWNER:

DESCRIPTION:
Looks exactly like a regular smoke bomb except there is a pin instead of a wick. Bought in sets of three.

ABILITIES: The main difference between this smoke bomb and the other one is the addition of powdered glass into the smoke mixture. This addition creates tiny lacerations in the esophagus if inhaled, lacerations on the eyes which can cause blindness if not treated properly. Largely the lacerations on the eyes cause a slight bleed and a major tear effect which obstructs vision in an immediate effect. The smoke itself covers a 30 foot radius and 30 foot height and drifts with the natural wind currents once it reaches those lengths. Unlike traditional smoke bombs, these do not use a wick but instead the fire is ignited by the friction of the pin being pulled causing a spark. Due to the chemical composition, the explosion doesn’t occur naturally till three seconds (1 post) after the pin is pulled. This can be superseded by the activation of the ignition symbol painted on the bottom of the explosive.

Glass Shard Bomb

DESCRIPTION:
A sphere made of reflective glass containing an explosive seal on the bottom. 
ABILITIES: When ignited, the reflective glass explodes outward for 10 meters in all directions causing major lacerations if within the blast.

Mirrored Rubber Ball

DESCRIPTION:
A grey rubber ball with a mirrored finish. Bought in pairs.
ABILITIES: A very dense rubber ball when thrown at full force can cause bone fractures and major bruising.

Matryoshka Blades

DESCRIPTION:

A series (5) of interlocking blades that when completed take the form of one individual throwing weapon in the shape of a five pointed star.  Bought in pairs

ABILITIES: To be thrown as individual blades or as a single entity. The mechanism that locks the blades into the five pointed star can be disengaged by the pulling of the safety mechanism that is activated when the blades are in their single entity form.

The Mask

OWNER:

CLASSIFICATION: Defensive/Supplementary

DESCRIPTION:
Senkou’s form fitting blank white mask with sunglasses built into the eye holes that have a vantablack coating. 

ABILITIES: The mask completely covers the face and forehead with no openings besides the eyes which have sunglasses built into them and coated in vantablack which absorbs light. Any bright light is reduced and minimized by the combination of sunglasses and their coating to normal level of light.

last edit by Senkou Wakaranai on Nov 2, 2022 20:51:47 GMT -5
Senkou Wakaranai has written 0 posts
Senkou's EquipmentOct 29, 2022 15:44:00 GMT -5
cocoa
Reflect carefully upon your actions.
cocoa Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
Hello! There are a lot of items here, so I'll try to keep this as condensed as I can:

General: For most of these items, is there anything that makes them personalized to Senkou? Outside of the mask and the items with the mirror finish, it seems like most of these could be universal equipment.

Carabiners, Anchor/Belt, Thread, Harness: It might be a good idea to condense this down into one C-rank "climbing kit" item that just describes the multiple items inside so that you do not have to worry about linking every individual one of these items.

Bombs: We try to avoid blackpowder/explosive powders on site when we can (since it ultimately begs the question of "well, if we have explosive powder, why can't we make guns?"). Could you change the description of these bombs so that they utilize an explosive seal or have an explosive tag inside instead?

Additionally, because of their complex offensive capabilities, most of these are going to be at least a C-rank. A lot of what you've put in their appearance section should in fact be an ability under the abilities section.

The Mask: You should probably list the light absorption quality as a special ability under the Abilities section rather than leaving this as part of the description.
Cocoa has written 196 posts
Senkou's EquipmentOct 29, 2022 20:43:14 GMT -5
Senkou Wakaranai
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Senkou Wakaranai Avatar
groupnull
Blackpowder references have been edited/removed.

The climbing gear items was put separately so that I can independently link to their use, so I suppose I made more work for myself for clarification for others.

I didn't realize smoke bombs were considered C-rank here, edited.

I could see the tape, thread, and climbing gear being universal, but I suppose I would say most of the other things were designed for Senkou's particular fighting methods.
Senkou's EquipmentOct 30, 2022 23:57:45 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
I would like to see all of these items be made universal; while your character might rely on them heavily for their particular fighting style, I don't believe any of these items are unique enough that an average shinobi from any village wouldn't be able to get their hands on them.

Otherwise, all looks good!
owochimawu has written 62 posts
Senkou's EquipmentNov 2, 2022 20:52:10 GMT -5
Senkou Wakaranai
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Senkou Wakaranai Avatar
groupnull
I have a half argument that perhaps should be village equipment simply because Suna has the most raw material (sand) to effectively mass produce glass equipment and the skill to make reflective coating, but that's up to you.

Edited
Senkou's EquipmentNov 7, 2022 0:36:45 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
I still think they're more appropriate as universal equipment!

One last minor edit: the description for Reflective Cloak still includes information that refers to it as being personal equipment.
owochimawu has written 62 posts