Fox In The Hen House [Training]

compose a reply
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 1:25:49 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Picnic

Kuwana really did have a nice set of private training grounds. God knows Azarea had over the past couple days practically been living on them, but with the exams looming such things made sense. She'd taken to just bringing a picnic with her for herself and whoever her training partner of the day was so they didn't have to run back into town for food and today was no different. The cloth bag looped over her shoulder this time containing a still piping hot stew, bowls, and things for making tea out here in the semi-wilderness along with a nice blanket to sit on. As rolling said blanket out under a tree Azarea settled down and began making her and Miroru a pot of blueberry rooibos tea. One of Azarea's and her Kikaichu's favorites. The more poisonous blends she drank alone set aside for after the Chuunin exams when she could afford to be a bit sick to her stomach.

Setting the pot with it's blend over a candle Azarea lit the wick and set out the bowls and food. She after all wouldn't be the one doing much in the way of running around. Instead she'd only be practicing her genjutsu skills and minding the food and conversing with Miroru should give her enough distraction to lend to her practice. The woman humming as she relaxes in the shade eyeing the gleaming ball of her Kohai's chakra as it makes it's way closer.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 244 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 30, 2022 1:26:01 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 2:11:35 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 224 | notes

It would be a much more confusing sight for people that weren't Azarea, or were familiar with Miroru in general- on account of she would be neither surprised, nor immediately exposed to the situation by sight alone, as well as treated to a direct line to the truth of the matter.

Through the Kuwana streets darted two kids and their... very large fox pets! Familiar ones from their training with Uriko- Nao, the speedy one, and Toshio, the darker, sneakier fox with a nose for tracking. To everyone who didn't know her, it all seemed perfectly normal, and even briefly so for Azarea- as the Kyuubi's chakra rested in the belly of- not the redheaded Miroru scampering in with the foxes, but the dark-haired girl beside her to whom the foxes seemed equally happy!

In large part because they'd seen her Henge.

Either way, Miroru and her more classical Uchiha-looking self ran into the training area giggling at each other and called out simultaneously. "Heyyyyy, Onee-chaaaan! Since we have two mouths, we get double portions, right?!" The both sniggered right after, clearly quite proud of themselves!

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Oct 30, 2022 2:14:36 GMT -5
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 2:26:14 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Treats

"Well I do have a rather large container of stew here and... some fox treats for good foxes that do well at training." Azarea adds pulling out the bag of beef jerky. "I'm sure I've got enough for everyone, but you'll have to work out portions amongst yourselves." The Kumo nin adds giving the pair a wink her voice a little softer, a little rougher around the edge, but still Azarea all the same. As the woman leaned back against the tree with a smirk and poured herself and which ever Miroru sat down with her a cup of tea offering a honey stick she'd picked up in the Kuwana markets to sweeten it with. Say what you like about the bee folk they did make good honey.

"So which of you is training with the fox's and which of you are resting with me? I'm going to put the group of you except Miroru under a genjutsu and practice layering other genjutsu over it. While the Miroru helping you tries to guide you from one side of the field to the other. Once that's done we'll setup some obstacles to get through." Azarea explains lips quirking into a small smile. "And don't worry I won't use any genjutsu that can hurt you." She assures the little fox's.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:218 |
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 2:40:46 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 224 | notes
Both Mirorus lit up like tiny christmas trees at the mention of the word stew and started squealing like kettles. "EEEEEEEEEEEE! STEW STEW STEW! It's stew day!" They pivoted simultaneously and high fived! The foxes, likewise- well. Nao- started to hop and whine happily. Toshio remained stoic and calm.

And pointedly licked his chops.

Someone had brought all the right stuff.

"Oh, I'll stay over here with you," said the more Uchiha-ish one, the real one. The redhead scampered over to the foxes and knelt, scruffing into Toshio's fur at the neck and hugging him, which he pretended to dislike as his tail got started. "Don't worry about us! Me and our friends are gonna ace this exercise! We'll be the best guinea pigs ever!" Nao made some pig noises, and Miroru cackled while Toshio stated simply, "Guinea pigs do not snort. They squeal. Very, very shrill. Like tiny sirens."

"Oh. Should I d-" "No."

Meanwhile, darkhaired Miroru sat next to Azarea and tucked against her side. "You did super good, you know. Setting up this whole spread? I couldn't have planned it better myself. Definitely in the running for best picnic ever."

MISSIONS
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 2:57:33 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Aburame

"All right start on the left side of the field. Goal is to get to the right side with Miroru," Azarea called out before yelling, "Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu," Her voice cracking a little at the volume and strain on her still healing vocal chords, but it was enough to get the noise across. As the foxes would find themselves surrounded by a thick heavy fog. A taste of what was to come though Azarea gave them a moment to acclimate before she planned to apply the others.

Besides her Azarea adjusted her arm letting it drape over the Uchiha looking Miroru as she pulled the kid against her side without hesitation. It was colder today. The Indian summer heat that had lain over Kuwana giving way to the cold nip of coming winter, "Thanks... Imouto." She murmurs ruffling Miroru's hair. "I used to do this a lot as a kid with your Sensei. We'd sneak food out of the Hyuuga clan kitchens and find spots in the bushes to have little picnics of our own and plot running away together." Azarea quips her lips curling into a soft fond smile. "I wasn't much welcome in the Hyuuga compound, but it... it was better then how I was treated by the Aburame once my..." Little brother, "once the new heir was born." She murmurs hesitating only for a moment as she struggles not to refer to that child. The boy she'd only watched from a distance as her sibling. Hoping that now that she's revealed her clan Miroru will not pull back nor flinch away as was common among those with a distaste for bugs.

NAME: Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu [Continuous Fog Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
TRIGGER: Auditory
DESCRIPTION:
Developed as a genjutsu version of the hidden mist technique it allows for the same effects as the ninjutsu version with much less chakra utilized. The target seeing a thick fog or mist rising up to obscure their vision and even their hearing. Less experienced users of genjutsu usually leave it at this, but more experienced practitioners will add in the proper smells and even the damp feel of the fog to the target(s) senses. The technique is triggered by the user saying the techniques name; although they'll often render a handseal or two as well to make the target(s) believe it is actually a ninjutsu.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 276|
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 3:56:00 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 351 | notes
The redhead nodded to herself as the genjutsu was applied, thinking a few moments before grabbing a wire and looping it into a kunai's handle and jamming her staff into the ground, settling the wire over the head of the staff and dragging it up and down, creating a constant, stationary scraping sound as the kunai bobbed up and down. "Can you two hear that? Come towards the sound of the kunai!" It was slow, but Nao and Toshio started to work their way towards her with ginger steps through invisible fog.

Miroru leaned into the hug at the word, smiling with... delight? Relief? Both. As Azarea welcomed her. "I wish I'd grown up with you two. I mean. I did grow up with him, but. I wish we weren't denied each other growing up. Me and my friends ran away a lot. Like... into the woods, just, but. It was a little rebellion. Some of us had good families. Some even got on well with their clans." She was quiet a moment. "I'm sorry you didn't."

Miroru didn't reply to the mention of the clan, too caught up in the story as a whole. "Once he was born... that's what made your mom start trying to find a way to keep you safe, right?" She curled more into Azarea's side. "I kind of know what that feels like. They weren't mean to me but. Once everyone gave up on me showing any signs or aptitude for the Sharingan, it felt like everyone sorta forgot about me. I never managed to do anything well enough to get attention after that. My parents have always been super supportive, I love them, but-"

She paused, looked up at Azarea. "Wait. Aburame? Since when have you got bug friends? I've never seen any bugs! Am I thinking of the wrong clan? Or did they like... strip you of bug privileges with that poison..?"

MISSIONS
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 4:38:47 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Fluffy Bugs

"I'm sorry your family hasn't been as involved in your life as they should have been. It... I know it hurt me rather badly once I realized that the only reason my clan had been kind to me was I was the man whom I thought to be my 'father's' sole heir at the time. The Aburame are a meritocracy mostly, but the child of the clan head typically has the best chance of becoming the next clan head as they can observe their parent." She explains letting Miroru in on how her clan worked just a little. "When the new heir was born... the clan started making excuses to get rid of me. I had an... accident only a few hours after the heirs birth and when my mother came too to find out I was in the hospital... I think she realized I would always been in danger just for existing." Azarea admits her voice soft and quiet. She had never told the full story to anyone save perhaps Shigure who knew of her past before her exile and what they had both been through.

"The Hyuuga compound was not kind, but they had no reason to kill me. So I spent many days there as your Sensei's study and playmate." She explains thinking on fonder times and fonder memories as she suddenly dropped the fog genjutsu calling out "Do you want some treats?" To get the fox's attention as she holds up a seal and takes a breath waiting for them to look up before this time she tries layering two genjutsu over the kits. The earth beneath their feet beginning to tremble so badly that it bucked and shuddered even as Azarea appeared to blow out a choking cloud of weak poison that would make their noses itch and bodies ache. Carefully modulating her poison genjutsu to not hurt, just annoy.

Holding onto two genjutsu was more challenging then one, but the woman still managed to turn and pour herself some more tea one handed before setting down the pot and picking up her cup to take a slow sip. The hand resting on Miroru's shoulder shifting and as if in way of answer she arched her gloved fingers making a perch for a little gold and fluffy white beetle to scurry out of her sleeve and alight itself preening on her fingertips.

"They tried very hard to kill my hive. They used to look like normal kikaichu and I had... multiple thousands of them, but most didn't make it. The ones that did adapted like myself to our new environment." Azarea murmurs a she smiles fondly over the rim of her teacup. "I don't use them often in Hi no Kuni lest I draw unwanted attention." She explains voice soft.

NAME: Chikyū o Shifuto [Shifting Earth]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Medium | To Maintain: Low
HANDSEALS: 1
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
Triggered by the target(s) seeing the user render a handseal, the technique begins by immediately causing the earth to violently shake. This, in turn, makes it difficult if not impossible for the target(s) to remain standing. Furthermore, the user is not affected which means that their mobility will remain unhindered unlike their target(s) allowing this technique to help bridge a gap between the user and targets that are more physically inclined.

NAME: Nise Dokuso [False Toxin]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Medium | To Maintain: Low
HANDSEALS: 0
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
While the technique is fairly simply technique and is somewhat slow to take true affect, it is useful none the less. The technique is triggered by the user taking a deep breath (although they'll often make a fake handseal before) where they then proceed to blow an illusionary poison from their mouths. This poison is always just quick enough to hit the opponent(s), where the target(s) will then slowly start to feel the effects of the "poison" which range from mild dizziness and weakness and slowly work up to coughing fits that end up with blood coming up and the weakness in their limbs apparently becoming more severe. In reality the target(s) are of course perfectly healthy still.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 455 |
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 4:58:44 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 385 | notes
"Yeah, I was..." Miroru hugged her knees a bit, lowering her more-visually-Uchiha head towards them as they spoke. "... really sad when nobody really took interest in the stuff I was doing. And I get it. There's plenty of Uchiha kids. You can only pretend to get excited about one getting second place in the school field day so many times. After a while, it makes sense to aim your attention and investment towards the ones with the most promise."

A long moment of quiet.

"It's just not fun being one of the other ones."

She listens closely while her redheaded doppelganger calls out to the pair of kits, both of which definitely wanted snacks, and neither of which was prepared for the absolute mess that was cracking earth and irritating nerve gas! "What's she changed?" She calls out, getting a coughing response of "The ground is breaking up and crumbling, and she sprayed us with whatever the poison equivalent of fleas is!"

"Close your eyes! Flatten to the ground and just wriggle forward! Your balance won't let you run so try crawling this way!" Both did exactly that, coughing and sneezing along the way! "You're both doing awesome! We'll take a little break for snacks once you get here!"

The darker Miroru blinked at the beetle. "Aw, he's fluffy. He's not even gross. I like him." Hearing they'd killed so many made her frown hard. "That's... awful." She's quiet a moment. "I think I'd kill anyone that killed one of the kits."

MISSIONS
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 5:28:19 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Value

"I remember a few Uchiha I met in the academy. Personally your more interesting then some of those perfectionist eye obsessed assholes in my opinion." Azarea quips with a soft snort remembering some of the edgy little jerks that used to mess with her and Tsukimono as kids. They never really bothered Shigure so much, but then again Hyuuga came into their doujutsu early on and most could whoop a baby Uchiha's ass with the other clan so focuses on obtaining their jutsu while the Hyuuga tended to focus on getting ready for combat fast. Not that Shigure as a could would have hurt a fly.

"Still I'm sorry they overlooked you because they couldn't see the value of who you are as a person. Just because they have poor skills of assessment doesn't mean you're not worth the same or more then the other members of your clan." She adds giving Miroru a one arms squeeze hug as she concentrated on maintaining the two genjutsu. The kits whining earning a soft chuckle from her as the beetle scuttled from her finger onto the back of Miroru's hand. The little creature fluttering it's sandy gold wings at the girl.

"I love my hive," Azarea admits her voice soft and full of such vulnerability as emotion cracks her words like plaster on living flesh. She could pretend to be stone, but beneath the surface she bled and felt like everyone else. "Aburame... they're very careful to keep back up insects so they never risk losing all their Kikiachu. They don't survive the loss of their hive long. It's too quiet we... we usually go insane." She murmurs a quiet sort of terror to her words. Her eyes distant as she thinks on the worst days where her hives numbers had dropped to their worst and she held barely a scant handful of insects. The steady hum that had been with her her entire life dying down to a whisper and the fear that even that would fade keeping her awake long into the nights.

"I hate them for what they did to me and my Kikaichu..." She whispers words dripping with vitriolic poison as she grits her teeth struggling to contain her fury as this close Miroru can hear the low irritated hum of Azarea's hive beneath her skin. "But the only way to stop history from repeating itself is ensure they can never touch me or mine again. If I have to take the yokai by the horns... then I will." Azarea admits voice barely above an impassioned whisper.

For in this she and Shigure were not so different.

Chikyū o Shifuto [Shifting Earth] Sustained
Nise Dokuso [False Toxin] Sustained

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 439 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 30, 2022 15:53:06 GMT -5
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 11:36:25 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 249 | notes
Miroru giggled a little bit at the juxtaposition of "eye" obsessed and "assholes." "Maybe the clan should change its name to Shirime, huh?" She joked, referencing everyone's least tasteful yokai legend. "And... yeah. My parents did, but I can get the clan only really having the time and resources to pour into developing the standouts. Were the kids you met in the academy ones that were developing the Sharingan? Or ones that weren't, and were like me? I know some folx just get bitter and angry." She watched the bug scuttle onto her hand and smiled, whispering to it. "Sorry, buddy. You're a little small to pet. But I do want to! So take that to the bank!"

In the field, the redhead shouted at Nao, "Use your paws to crawl and not rub your face! There's nothing there, remember? The sooner you get to me, the sooner you escape to a magical world of snacks and not-itching!" The fairer fox redoubled her efforts, crawling at a truly impressive pace with renewed focus- certainly well short of her two hundred kilometer per hour top speed but still quite a good crawl!

The currently black-haired girl completely understood, and nodded gently as Azarea explained how she felt and how angry she was. "Do you... remember who did it?"

MISSIONS
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 15:52:52 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Old Friends

"You can pet them. They're tougher then they look. You won't crush them." Azarea assures her little kohai as the beetle fans it's wings once more then flits up to land on Miroru's nose buzzing happily in it's own way of greeting her as the Kumo nin chuckles. A soft smoky noise full of exhausted, but gentle mirth.

"I remember every face and name. All heirs of the Aburame clan are allowed to challenge the clan head once. I've never used my challenge, but I will." Azarea murmured voice foreboding. It would be easier to cut the head off the snake, work her way down, and then establish a new clan head or regent and prove that targeting her wasn't in the clan's best interest anymore. It would not be as elegant a solution as Shigure's, but she'd make it work.

"We had two Uchiha in our class. One was developing the eyes and the other one had the potential for it. Both were a bit..." She trails off clicking her tongue lightly in thought as she tightened her grip on the genjutsu. The woman turning to lighter topics to help ease the tense air that hung about the two. "Well they were very full of themselves. I don't know if they ever did develop the sharingan. They kept their distance after Tsuki punched them in the face." She adds with a wry chuckle. "Maybe one day I can introduce you to my old teammates." She'd found one at least. Izanagi had to be out there somewhere.

Chikyū o Shifuto [Shifting Earth] Sustained
Nise Dokuso [False Toxin] Sustained

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 258|
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 18:42:12 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 345 | notes
"Oh! Okay!" Miroru lifted a finger and squawked as the beetle flew and sat on her nose, clumsily reaching up to pat its shell a couple times. "That's a good bug. Suuuuch a good bug. Please don't poop on my nose." Maybe that was flies.

Miroru went quiet to hear Azarea speak like that. She didn't need to look to sense her Kohai's hands drop and tense. Like the world was rewinding everything. Taking back the luckiest, riskiest roll of her life.

And putting the dice back in her hands.

Another loved one determined to fix the future by burning away the corpse of the past.

Another loved one doomed to throw their own body on the pyre to light it and pray they crawled out fast enough.

"I wonder who they were. I don't remember which of my cousins are your age. Issei-sama and Satoru-sama, I think. Were you in class with them, maybe? Kazui's halfway between us, I think. And Hiruko is way older."

She smiled a bit at the idea of teammates. "I'd like that. I didn't really- get to have teammates. I had my own team! From the academy, the Justice Scouts, but. I got shuffled into-"

Bearing the duty of containing a walking, hating disaster.

"-um. Trainings of all kinds so fast, I didn't... really get to meet the team I was assigned to. We always figured we'd follow Shigure-sensei, and a team of us would work with him as his Genin squad. I guess I kind of... skipped over that." She laughed a little.

The sound was hollow. "I guess I have a knack for missing out on those close bonds, huh."

"Oneeeeee-chan! They made it! Can we take a break for snacks, Nao-san and Toshio-san look super grumpy!" The redheaded clone called over, rubbing them both on the scruff to try to help them relax.

MISSIONS
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 30, 2022 19:01:51 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Reward

The little beetle waved it's feelers at Miroru, but did not in fact poop on her nose. It's carapace, what she could feel of it being so tiny, smooth and slightly warm with soft fuzz poking around the edges like wearing fur under metal plate. The little creature trundling up Miroru's forehead to perch itself in her hair making a little nest for itself. "I honestly don't remember their names. I wasn't close to many people in the Academy other then Tsuki-kun and Shigure-kun," Azarea admitted with a bit of a grimace. Seemed like Miroru took after her in friendships as well as personality when she was still a kid. At least she seemed to have better luck and a larger batch of friends.

"And... I think if people are meant to be friends they will be regardless of age, time, or distance. I don't think you missed those connections you just made them in new and different ways. Shigure is still your sensei. Your friends are still your friends and in striking out on your own you've made your own unique path. No one can say that you have not earned what you have. Even your control over your... friend... is hard won." She assures her only hesitating a moment on what to refer to the monster lurking within Miroru's belly as.

"Don't let your mistakes dissuade you from being great. A perfect piece of art is perfect due to it's imperfections otherwise it would not be art, merely a copy." She murmurs flashing the girl a lopsided smile as the foxes cry out that they've completed their assignment. Azarea relaxing as she releases the genjutsu. The earth ceasing it's shaking and the poison fading from the kit's lungs as she lets go of the strain of the jutsu.

"All right come on over you've earned some treats and we'll have some stew and tea." The woman calls out gesturing them to join her and Miroru on the blanket.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:330 |
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 31, 2022 1:23:28 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 295 | notes
"Oh. Well, that's okay. Maybe it's better. I wouldn't want anyone around these days to have treated you that badly." Miroru considered the words, then amended, "I mean. I wouldn't want you treated that badly, period. I just extra don't wanna be related to anyone that would. Does that make sense..?"

Miroru's knees tucked up a bit and she scuffed a toe in the dirst. "Lots of people can say that. I think lots will. I think finding out what I'm- detaining? Keeping safe? I don't know the right word.- is going to convince a lot of people anything special about me comes from him. I'm prepared for that. And that's okay. Anybody who matters either doesn't feel that way, or will see me for who I am and how hard I've worked. I have to hope that's the case."

She really wasn't sure what she would do if someone she cared for insisted the same thing.

Miroru looked up to Azarea, the glance tentative and fragile like the last little bridge between window slats of an over-night freeze at dawn. But Azarea smiles, and relaxes, and Miroru tips against her side and takes one, shuddering breath to ditch the tension.

Meanwhile, over on the training yard-

"Oh, yay!! My eternal torment has ended!"

"Sweet relief..."

"STEW DAY STEW DAY!"

The trio scramble over, the foxes a bit unsteady as their minds "adjust" to stable ground again, skidding to a stop near the dark-haired girl and Azarea herself. "I think we did a good job!" The redheaded copy proclaimed, patting her chest confidently.

MISSIONS
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Oct 31, 2022 1:24:01 GMT -5
Fox In The Hen House [Training]Oct 31, 2022 1:37:28 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Stew

"They say you can't pick your family, but those people are wrong. Family is what you make of it not who you are born to." Azarea assures Miroru as she ruffles the girl's hair hoping to ease the sadness and tension from her kohai's shoulders. "And people will complain win or lose. How you act and how hard you work is what mattes. Your dedication will see you through and bare fruit eventually." The red head adds before giving her one last squeeze as she sits up and opens the bag doling out bowls and cups, and spoons and pieces of jerky to the foxes.

"You guys have done well. Here's your treat and yes. Let's crack into the stew. I even brought bread with it." Azarea adds pulling out a few fluffy white rolls to hand out. Before unscrewing the lid on the container to ladle out hot steaming beef roast stew chocked full of meat, mushrooms, and veggies. The scent warm and tantalizing as it hangs in the air mouth watering and delicious. Paring well with the fright fruity tea they had to drink. The heat of the food the sort of meal that settled nicely in the stomach and thawed ones fingers and toes from the inside out with it's warmth.

"So how has your other training been going Miroru? Do you think you're ready for the exams?" Azarea questioned looking for a lighter topic to take their minds off the heavier discussion they'd just had. The woman sighing as a few of her beetles swarmed to sip at her tea. Bloody spoiled little brats that they were.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:271 |

quick reply

compose a reply