Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]

compose a reply
Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Nov 29, 2022 1:55:31 GMT -5
Kaguya Kazue
If you're not bleeding, you aren't trying hard enough.
Kaguya Kazue Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday November 30th rank Advanced Genin occupation
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]
[attr="class","laycake-top"]
[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-1"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-2"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-img"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-icon"][attr="class","th th-skull"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric"]NIGHTMARE

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-2"]AND IT'S COMING THROUGH THE STEREO!

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-4"]I'm going to the top and nobody's gonna stop me now! Another

[attr="class","laycake-mid"]

[attr="class","laycake-icon"]

[attr="class","laycake-lyric"]Someone here is gonna have to let you know[break]This is my time and it's etched in stone

[attr="class","laycake-mid-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag"]

Comin' Thru the Stereo feat. Hyro the Hero Hollywood Undead

[attr="class","laycake-mid-2"]

Kazue had gotten done with his morning routine, but it began to settle in that this uncomfortable feeling he had wasn't going to go away on its own. He had a bizarre feeling of not being fulfilled for the past week because he knew what he needed to do. But if he decided to go through with that decision, it might change his and Kasumi's relationship forever. He couldn't settle for being second best... but the last time they tried, he thought that would have been the end of it. He had to face his discomfort. It couldn't stand like this forever. If he didn't do anything and instead tried to keep things the way that they were... then they'd never-[break][break]Kazue's eyes widened as his foot hit the wooden steps to Kasumi's house. He was in full gear with his sword at his side and his hands tucked into his pockets. Had he made the decision subconsciously? He looked up at Kasumi's door, and after a moment, his expression hardened as he made up his mind. He made it up the rest of the steps easily enough and knocked on her front door with no hesitation. When she eventually answered, all his indecision was gone. "Yo. Get your sword. I got some training to do, and I don't wanna learn from Toru this time. His sword sucks." He'd wait for her to come out, the clouds rolling overhead as a light rain began to start, and then began walking to wherever her training grounds were. Beginning to get his haori ready for combat so that it wouldn't get ruined. Clothes were still expensive, after all, and if he could avoid it torn, he would. As for blood... he would just have to try not to get any of his on it.[break][break]
Ralof: Hey, you. You're finally awake.

[attr="class","laycake-lyric-2"]Straight out the gate, got them bodies droppin'![break]Ain't no grave that can hold my coffin!

[attr="class","laycake-overlay"]

[googlefont=Kumar+One+Outline:400]
[googlefont=Abril+Fatface:400]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.laycake]margin:25px 0px;width:600px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;background-color:#e9e9e9; }.laycake-top { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;border-top:solid 2px #000000;width:600px;height:250px;background-color:#b09494;position:relative;overflow:hidden;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px .75px 0px #000000, -.75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px -.75px 0px #000000; }
.laycake-top-slant-1 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;margin-top:100px;border-left:solid 250px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 75px #ffffff;border-top:solid 75px transparent;border-right:solid 250px transparent; }.laycake-top-slant-2 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-right:solid 250px #0099cc;border-bottom:solid 125px #0099cc;border-top:solid 125px transparent;border-left:solid 250px transparent;margin-left:150px; }.laycake-top-img { height:250px;width:650px;background-image:url(https://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/17/61/09/29/kazue_14.jpg);mix-blend-mode:multiply;position:absolute;z-index:1; }
.laycake-top-icon { font-size:170px;line-height:170px;text-align:right;width:570px;margin-top:35px;position:absolute;color:#0099cc; }.laycake-top-lyric { position:absolute;font:60px Kumar One Outline;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:6.9px;z-index:2;line-height:60px;text-align:right;width:548px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 { margin:160px 0px 0px 66px;background-color:#000000;position:absolute;z-index:2;padding:10px 0px 10px 5px;width:465px;text-align:center;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:4.45px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#0099cc; }.laycake-top-lyric-3 { font:112px Kumar One Outline;position:absolute;z-index:2;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:126px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;width:540px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 { background:linear-gradient(to right,rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,1));color:#eeeeee!important;text-shadow:none;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#eeeeee;width:515px;text-align:right;margin-top:50px;position:absolute;z-index:2; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#0099cc;line-height:10px; }.laycake-mid { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WvBL93G/Aist-Firre.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; }.laycake-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.laycake-icon { height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px -15px;z-index:10;border:solid 2px #000000;padding:13px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#eeeeee; }.laycake-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.laycake-lyric { background-color:#000000;padding:15px 13px 15px 25px;display:inline-block;margin:35px 35px 35px 95px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2.6px;white-space:nowrap; }.laycake-mid-1 { padding:0px 35px 110px 35px; }.laycake-mid-2 { font:12px Roboto;padding-left:30px;padding:0px 25px 0px 40px;text-align:justify;color:#222222;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #e9e9e9; }.laycake-mid-2 b { color:#0099cc; }.laycake-mid-2 i { color:#888888; }.laycake-tag { margin-top:75px;letter-spacing:1px;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;line-height:10px;transform:rotate(-90deg);background-color:#0099cc;padding:15px;transform-origin:0px 0px;position:absolute; }.laycake-tag a { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none; }.laycake-lyric-2 { background-color:#000000;padding:15px;float:right;margin:-75px 35px 0px 105px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px; }.laycake-lyric b, .laycake-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#0099cc; }.laycake-overlay { height:300px;width:80px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WnfdXNC/AisFire.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]
last edit by Kaguya Kazue on Nov 29, 2022 1:56:55 GMT -5
Kyte has written 182 posts
Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Dec 21, 2022 19:40:09 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi was far from a spiritual person, really. She was more like a simple idiot wandering through life the way it came at her but lately... everything coming at her had set her on edge. It had pushed her over and over. Stupid of her to go to those exams, honestly, but even more so it was stupid of her to think that anything good could even come from it.

She'd taken again to training in silence. Weight training had been her focus, though she never missed her daily requirements. She was hoping for something to happen.

What, even she couldn't tell you. She had no idea what she wanted at the moment. When she heard the knock though, her whole body tensed. Her crappy meal of noodles that hadn't been heated properly forgotten in an instant as she looked at the door.

"Eh..."
she grumbled, standing before she even realized it was her plan, "who the Hell?"

She wasn't sure who she was expecting to be bothering her at the moment. She wasn't sure who she had hoped it was either. When she opened it to greet Kazue, though, she only raised a brow. It had definitely been a while since they had seen each other.

"Ahhhh?" Training. There was something about the thought that was almost disappointing to Kasumi, but she was hardly one to say no to violence. "Fine. If you still suck though this is gonna be boring as Hell. Hope you learned something training with the runt. I ain't gonna hold back. You've been ducking me, haven't you?"

She'd spit to the side, pushing passed him. He'd realize she was already wearing her sword.

"Where we goin'?"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Dec 28, 2022 0:49:23 GMT -5
Kaguya Kazue
Kaguya Kazue Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-4"]I'm going to the top and nobody's gonna stop me now! Another

[attr="class","laycake-lyric"]Someone here is gonna have to let you know[break]This is my time and it's etched in stone

It had been some time since he had seen her. He hadn't even realized how long it had been until she had pointed it out. They used to hang out on a weekly basis. But Kazue had sunk into more training and other activities since the Chunin Exams. He didn't know how he could have let it get this bad now that he was looking at it from a different perspective. Was he just... a bad friend?[break][break]He was brought back to the front of his mind when she said that she didn't want the training to be boring. He shook his head. "Nah, you got it wrong. I learned a lot from Toru... but I'm not there yet. Something's missing. My shit dad's scroll doesn't have anything left for me. Toru's taught me a lot of basics but I'm not grasping anything advanced. But I finally figured out the problem." By that point, they'd reach her compound's training area- or wherever it was she went to train usually.[break][break]"...I wasn't ducking you. Not on purpose." It almost felt like he was lying to her. But he wasn't, truly. He had thrown himself hard into trying to improve, but he- "I hit a roadblock. And it's because I've been dancing around this fight. And that's because... I know you're a better swordsman than I am." He walked past her, getting a few paces between them before turning around and drawing his sword. His hair was already getting damp. "It's been way too long. So we're gonna dance again, kitty. If you wanna make it a lesson, I'm down. But if you just wanna beat the shit out of each other... then let's go." That grin was building on his face again. The first time he'd worn it in a while.[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","laycake-lyric-2"]Straight out the gate, got them bodies droppin'![break]Ain't no grave that can hold my coffin!

[newclass=.laycake]margin:25px 0px;width:600px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;background-color:#e9e9e9; }.laycake-top { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;border-top:solid 2px #000000;width:600px;height:250px;background-color:#b09494;position:relative;overflow:hidden;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px .75px 0px #000000, -.75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px -.75px 0px #000000; }
.laycake-top-slant-1 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;margin-top:100px;border-left:solid 250px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 75px #ffffff;border-top:solid 75px transparent;border-right:solid 250px transparent; }.laycake-top-slant-2 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-right:solid 250px #0099cc;border-bottom:solid 125px #0099cc;border-top:solid 125px transparent;border-left:solid 250px transparent;margin-left:150px; }.laycake-top-img { height:250px;width:650px;background-image:url(https://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/17/61/09/29/kazue_14.jpg);mix-blend-mode:multiply;position:absolute;z-index:1; }
.laycake-top-icon { font-size:170px;line-height:170px;text-align:right;width:570px;margin-top:35px;position:absolute;color:#0099cc; }.laycake-top-lyric { position:absolute;font:60px Kumar One Outline;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:6.9px;z-index:2;line-height:60px;text-align:right;width:548px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 { margin:160px 0px 0px 66px;background-color:#000000;position:absolute;z-index:2;padding:10px 0px 10px 5px;width:465px;text-align:center;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:4.45px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#0099cc; }.laycake-top-lyric-3 { font:112px Kumar One Outline;position:absolute;z-index:2;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:126px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;width:540px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 { background:linear-gradient(to right,rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,1));color:#eeeeee!important;text-shadow:none;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#eeeeee;width:515px;text-align:right;margin-top:50px;position:absolute;z-index:2; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#0099cc;line-height:10px; }.laycake-mid { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WvBL93G/Aist-Firre.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; }.laycake-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.laycake-icon { height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px -15px;z-index:10;border:solid 2px #000000;padding:13px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#eeeeee; }.laycake-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.laycake-lyric { background-color:#000000;padding:15px 13px 15px 25px;display:inline-block;margin:35px 35px 35px 95px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2.6px;white-space:nowrap; }.laycake-mid-1 { padding:0px 35px 110px 35px; }.laycake-mid-2 { font:12px Roboto;padding-left:30px;padding:0px 25px 0px 40px;text-align:justify;color:#222222;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #e9e9e9; }.laycake-mid-2 b { color:#0099cc; }.laycake-mid-2 i { color:#888888; }.laycake-tag { margin-top:75px;letter-spacing:1px;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;line-height:10px;transform:rotate(-90deg);background-color:#0099cc;padding:15px;transform-origin:0px 0px;position:absolute; }.laycake-tag a { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none; }.laycake-lyric-2 { background-color:#000000;padding:15px;float:right;margin:-75px 35px 0px 105px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px; }.laycake-lyric b, .laycake-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#0099cc; }.laycake-overlay { height:300px;width:80px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WnfdXNC/AisFire.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]
Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Jan 19, 2023 17:20:00 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Something seemed off with the Bonehead, but she wasn't entirely sure what it was. She was never too great at reading the subtleties of other peoples emotions, especially with this guy. He was as air headed as she was. She usually just assumed nothing was going on up there, but this... challenging her to a duel, that was something he had clearly been thinking about. That was enough to tell her it was weird.

"Right... well, you're not wrong. You're no expert swordsman. Clearly outmatched by me. At least, you were last time I saw ya." She pointed out in no uncertain terms. "I'd be happy to see how much you've grown."

She'd draw her own sword, her demon eyes sizing up the man in front of her as he got more and more excited. He even challenged her to just beat the shit out of him. She wasn't sure what he was after, she never was, but if he wanted to do it like that then she could oblige. She pointed her sword in her left at him, her right hand motioning for him to come on.

"You're lucky you've got bones of steel. Otherwise I might just break em. Doesn't mean you should slack off though, I still might flay some flesh."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Jutsu used:

Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Jan 19, 2023 23:01:57 GMT -5
Kaguya Kazue
Kaguya Kazue Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

She was right of course. She was very often right about him. She was his closest friend after all; even though their friendship was far from typical. That was part of the reason that he was acting so off now. He wasn't even reacting like he normally did for their back-and-forths before a spar. His grin was unwavering through her smack talk. But it was becoming incredibly apparent to him as well that he wasn't feeling like his normal self. The grin had an edge of something to it... "Last time? When was that... the Chunin Exams? I remember cutting everyone apart pretty clean in that one... you see something different?" He plucked at his sleeves, pulling the top of his hakama down so that it hung around his waist. The air felt chill, sending electricity through his spine that made his grin feel sharper. It looked almost demented at the moment. Was it possible for him to be crazier than he was before? What even happened? "Flay my flesh then..." he said with a bit of a chuckle, tensing up as he readied his sword. "Quit your hissing and get out your claws already!" He rushed forward, making a beeline towards her. She was waiting on him to meet her, so he held the sword at the ready as he closed in. He quickly swung in to bat her blade to the side, and then quickly brought the sword back in for a rising cut to her left hip, both hands on the katana for the moment.[break][break][break][break]

last edit by Kaguya Kazue on Jan 19, 2023 23:34:05 GMT -5
Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Jan 21, 2023 11:36:32 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

The Bonehead seemed to think that his performance in the Chuunin exams were really worth bragging about. There was one thing he forgot to acknowledge though. "You weren't facing me in those exams though." She pointed out simply. He was getting excited and it was hard not to want to match that energy a little bit, at the least. If he was so casually and recklessly challenging her, then she wanted to meet him head on.

His attack was clean, practiced, but Kasumi knew the way of the sword fine enough to think of a counter. Parrying wasn't fun though, and she decided to test her newfound physical strength she had been working on. When his sword was low, about to swing up, Kasumi swung hers down at it. Hitting it towards the ground beneath them with more strength than he'd even known her to have. She was hoping it'd get stuck in the dirt for at least a mement to earn a distraction.

Training was starting to pay off, clearly.

"Don't get the idea I've been sitting on my hands though!" She'd exclaim, bringing her own sword up and towards his chest to make good on her promise to flay some flesh!

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Jutsu used:

Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Jan 22, 2023 17:20:57 GMT -5
Kaguya Kazue
Kaguya Kazue Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

"Oh, that right?" She had planted his sword. It was definitely unorthodox, but apparently, it was working to buy her some points. From what he was seeing she hadn't mastered any graceful form, instead she was interpreting it in her own style. He should respond in kind. As her sword went down to its lowest point before it could rise, he stepped forward quickly and attempted to smash her foot with his own, trying to root her in place and beginning to focus his chakra. She had definitely gotten stronger since the last time they sparred together and he was already very excited to see the extent of that strength. With him closing their proximity, she didn't have a lot of space for her slash to be so effective- or at least as effective as she wanted it to be. She would surely get a glancing cut on his skin, but his bones would handle the rest. Instead, he decided to do his own technique while she was hacking at him, having pulled the sword forward with him in its rest. "You didn't fight against me either! Iaigiri!" He drew the blade from the earth with blinding speed, bringing his other foot forward during the motion and slashing the blade towards her right hip as it flickered threateningly on its way to his target."You may not have been standing still this whole time... but that doesn't mean I won't still knock you flat on your ass for doubting me!"[break][break][break][break]
NAME: Iaigiri - [Iai Beheading][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu[break]
ELEMENT: N/a[break]
DESCRIPTION:[break]
The user performs a quick and powerful slash with their sword, appearing almost like a blur, in order to cut the intended target before immediately resheathing the blade afterward. In the hands of the right user, this attack can even cut clean through a boulder.

Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Jan 25, 2023 16:50:32 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

As expected, Kasumi's blow only left a shallow cut on her friends skin before it hit the bone and stopped against the powerful bone. This left her open to him stomping on her foot, which didn't feel very great but she was far from dissuaded. "Ahhh... that hurt, you bastard~"

She spoke in a tone that was way too happy for her words, but didn't hesitate to use her growing strength to rip her foot free from the heavy step. He might have dense bones, but she had been working on strength for a while now and wasn't going to stay rooted in a test of raw strength for long. It was, however, long enough for him to use that signature strike with a draw he was so fond of.

Kasumi brought her own sword up in time to block, but the blow did send her sliding a few feet away from her teammate. "Ah, you might have been practicing, but I guess an old dog can't learn too many new tricks? I'll have to take this a little more seriously."

In spirit with his return to his old ways, Kasumi would jump back at a high speed to do the same. Running forward and planting her sword in the ground at a safe distance to use it as a pole vault for a kick. If he remembered fighting her before, he'd think that her goal was to plant a kick in his gut.

Only this time she was merely aiming to leap over him, landing with her back towards his. This is when she'd do a powerful spin, swinging her sword backwards with the technique that Toru himself had taught her. Not to mention with an incredible power.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Jutsu used:

NAME: Chōyaku [Leaping Drake]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:

A technique meant for closing the gap, the user will charge forward before jamming one end of their polearm into the ground. They will then push off of the staff to gain some forward momentum, launching themselves a couple of meters into the air before delivering a flying kick aimed at their opponent. This strike propels the user forward incredibly quickly, and can also be used to push themselves up and over obstacles or enemy attacks.

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Uragiri - [Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:

The user does a powerful spin, generating the momentum needed to slash at any opponents behind them.

Sworn Through Swords [Kasumi]Feb 16, 2023 23:11:09 GMT -5
Kaguya Kazue
Kaguya Kazue Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

She sounded almost appreciative of him for slamming his foot down onto hers. Was she starting to slip in her mind as well? Despite that, he was pleased to find he could still push her back with his own strength. Maybe it was because he had managed to distract her, but it was evidence enough to him that she hadn't strayed too far out of his grasp. He grinned and returned his sword to its sheath, ready for another iai strike as it clicked shut. "Maybe I really do need to knock you around more... I'll tell you one more time. Keep underestimating me... and I'm gonna knock you on your ass." He watched as she leaped towards him at high speeds. It looked like she was resorting to an old trick like she accused him of... but she was jumping way too high to be aiming a kick for his gut like usual. He readies his sword as she sailed... right over his head. "Tch. Kumo-Ryu Uragiri![break][break]They activated the technique at the same time, turning to swing at each other with frightening power and speed. But one of them swung better, and Kazue lost a bit of ground from the blow, his sword making a hum as it vibrated strongly in his hand for a moment. His hand actually hurt from the vibrations. "What?" He glanced at his sword, before returning his gaze to her as he sheathed it. "I get it... you've been hitting the gym, huh? Okay then." He felt an iciness in his mind as he kept the hot exterior, gathering chakra to use another technique. The smart move was to play defensively... but he had never been good at that. So he lunged forward with another Iaigiri aimed for the left side of her neck, followed by a strike straight down toward her right shoulder. He anticipated her to block the first and perhaps counter the second, but that was when he would use the technique he had been waiting for as she swung her sword. "Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri!" He would swing to counter her next strike at him, using a much more powerful technique. Not the best at his disposal, but something he was hoping might catch her off guard enough to leave her sword down and away enough for him to score a slash into her ribs.[break][break]
NAME: Iaigiri - [Iai Beheading][break]
The user performs a quick and powerful slash with their sword, appearing almost like a blur, in order to cut the intended target before immediately resheathing the blade afterward. In the hands of the right user, this attack can even cut clean through a boulder.[break][break]

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri - [Cloud-Style Three days' Moon Beheading][break]
DESCRIPTION: The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.[break][break]

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Uragiri - [Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading][break]
ELEMENT: N/A[break]
The user does a powerful spin, generating the momentum needed to slash at any opponents behind them.

last edit by Kaguya Kazue on Feb 16, 2023 23:12:06 GMT -5