Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyDec 2, 2022 3:08:47 GMT -5
Yami
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yami Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday October 16 rank Sp. Jounin occupation Bodyguard
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory
Far Away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember

Reiji had only recently arrived to Kuwana with the company of his Lady and all of the other shinobi from his village who wished to participate in the Exams--whether that was participating in the trials themselves, watching them for entertainment, or seeking out all of the other rare opportunities that the environment provided. After all, there were rare moments when so many shinobi from all over the world came together, and the chances to learn, observe, and share between cultures and their people were never more available than during these times.
    It would be his first experience in the Chūnin Exams. Or, adjacent to it, anyway.
    He'd not entered the Exams, personally. Several smaller tests had been taken around the time he'd been found in Yuki no Kuni, and the skills and abilities he'd demonstrated surpassed that of any genin--so, for their sakes, he'd not been required to enter. But, of course, he still found it all interesting. There was little desire to perform in such a way, however. Tournaments, to him, seemed something savage and unsavory. Were there not better ways to test one's strength than to throw a bunch of children into an arena together?
    He supposed it was certainly one way of doing it, but...

"Well, you should try to go ahead and get some rest. Not be such a worry-wart," the voice of another Yukigakure shinobi teased, lightly patting Reiji on the back. Reiji's shift had ended, and so it would be up to the other male to take his place until tomorrow.
    "Right, of course," Reiji spoke with a light chuckle. Not worrying. How could I? This whole country gives me the creeps. Sighing and shaking his head a little, he'd allow the shift and walked away from there. I should probably go get some rest. It's a bit early to sleep, but I suppose a nap wouldn't kill me...
    As he began walking away from the building, he stopped his pace upon making it outside. His gloved hand stopped at the base of his neck where he'd been rubbing to ease some tension, his crimson eyes widening slightly as he froze in his place.
    This was... familiar.
    Looking up, he'd glance around his surroundings, his hand falling back down toward his side as he tried pinpointing it.
    He'd been able to pick up on peoples' chakra signatures ever since he could remember. An almost innate ability, really. And it was overly helpful in countless ways--able to almost always discern if there was danger before it could even properly approach. But this was different.
    Among the masses of chakra and shinobi one stood out from the rest--
    He wouldn't have known how to describe it. It wasn't as though it were the most powerful signature out there--hell, even the Yuki Lady's was more potent. But it was undeniably distinct--something he couldn't quite place but he knew it.
    Like a forgotten dream or a distant memory.
    And it compelled him to move forward.
    At first he walked quickly, but the more he focused on the signature the more he hurried his pace until he was racing.
    This signature feels so familiar--but where do I know it from? He didn't know. But he wanted to seek it out.
| 542 | let's go~

GLASS HAS GANGNAM STYLE

last edit by Yami on Dec 2, 2022 3:12:47 GMT -5
Mika has written 30 posts
Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyDec 3, 2022 13:43:50 GMT -5
Kyōbō Sayuki
Kyōbō Sayuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 10/21 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Member
The main show was awfully taking a bit to show up, Sayuki needed to watch and take note of the Konohagakure shinobi to aptly draft a plan of submission of suggested compatible teams, it was the same boring things every Exams but it was always Sayuki who had to submit an edited position list after the initial, official positions are notated. To pass the time, Sayuki found a sole, isolated, and distant training ground from most of the crowds in Kuwana, she enjoyed the solidarity, preferring it over confrontation of people. She preferred to keep it as minimal as possible. It wasn't so much she detested strangers, well, that was a small portion anyway. She was just born with a natural avoidance of people, adhering to it when she can, and isn't doing missions or seeing people for team rearrangements. She valued her time and her goals rather than making niceties with people, the last time she invested in a bond, it wrecked her psyche when he passed. Hiding away and opening a crack of the mental door she suppressed her anger behind, it overwrote her sad state and pushed her back on track to her goals and beliefs.

Sayuki kept on the offensive with a training dummy, she was no taijutsu spec, but practicing it allowed her to see new ways to deliver her Weaponized Chakra attacks. She could just practice onslaughts after onslaughts of Ninjutsu, but she wouldn't really learn how to better herself sticking to one school. She tried her best to hide her aura, she knew somewhere, there was Tsuchi branch members and even though they didn't care what Hi no Kuni's branch marked her as, dealing with the other branch was a nightmare, snide faux aristocrats believing their way to be the right way. Even if she wasn't with her branch, their differing opinions against her personal beliefs still checked out on the animosity side. She has no idea what would happen to her if they came across her, but, it still didn't fully stop her aura from flickering like a broken sign when she got pissed off for messing up what she felt was a good combo.

The Kyōbō was practically in her own world, solely focusing on strengthening herself that even the flickers were extremely low on the chance scale. She aimed to let nothing distract her, at least, till the Genin finally arrived in Kuwana.

SAs Used:
『Weaponized Chakra』
Sayuki's clan, the Kyōbō, grants all members a unique ability with chakra. It not only gives the aesthetic of violet chakra but said chakra can be weaponized. Meaning weapons can be formed by this, attacks/jutsus can be enhanced, or the chakra auras created literally bend to attack an opponent. This unique trait is enhanced mutually with anger and can be controlled if Sayuki control's her emotions, this is not a simple task. The more anger she has, the stronger (and feral) her attacks are, but of course, this makes her prone to lose her control. Sayuki is more attuned to great outbursts of anger, meaning her combat is more feral. These attributes, in essence, makes her a true berserker.

『Kyōbō Chakra Pool』
Along with weaponized chakra as part of his clan KKG, Sayuki's body is naturally attuned to having a large chakra pool that enables her to utilize more Ninjutsu-based attacks. This significantly larger pool comes at a hefty price. While S is quite capable of having good control, he is in no way refined, having slight leakage after casting jutsu, like not turning a faucet completely off, drops of water leaking. This is what happens with his chakra. In no way is it as large as a jinchuuriki, the pool is significantly larger than shinobi at his current skill level.

『Wrath of Kyōbō』
??

『Beaten Brawler』
Over the years of excruciating torture, and years of pushing her body to its very limits, Sayuki has adapted to withstand even harder wounds and attacks with little reaction. The girl has fought tirelessly and taken blow after blow to further enhance her body and harden her conviction. These stressors on her body have also awakened an undying light, a spark to keep her fighting even when her body falters. Her rage and anger keep her focused on her goal while her body focuses on keeping itself strong enough to achieve her goal. (Split SA of Endurance|Resilence)

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
02 | Melody Arms (Continuos)
Necro has written 44 posts
Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyDec 23, 2022 15:30:18 GMT -5
Yami
Yami Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Reiji slowed his pursuit when he arrived at the scene--his crimson eye settling on the visual of a young woman sparring against a testing dummy. No. He did not recognize her, after all--though everything about her still exuded familiarity that he couldn't quite place. Perhaps it was nothing more than the similarities in their appearances--their snowy white hair and hidden single eye. He would have to leave it at that and nothing more.
    But, still, there was a latent curiosity that he couldn't easily tame--and an opportunity like this seemed unusual and unlikely, so there was greater reason for him to carry through, even if he had run into something akin to a dead end of whatever he had subconsciously been seeking out.
    "Er--hello? I'd hate to intrude but I couldn't help but to..." he spoke up, his voice trailing off as he... well. He didn't really know where to go from there--he wasn't certain what to say. Standing several feet away, he didn't want to raise alarm, and it wasn't like him to start conversations with strangers--let alone strangers who seemed completely preoccupied and busy. But still... Still. Something beat in his chest as he was compelled to push through any anxieties he was facing if just to talk to her. He didn't know why, exactly, and as he stood there like an idiot he tried to rationalize something.
    It was too much to expect anybody to give him any answers on the millions of questions his broken soul sought. He didn't hope for anything like that. It was too great to request friendship from a stranger, and he wasn't certain if he'd even desire such a thing even should the fates align every star in the heavens. He wasn't certain that he wished to train with her, exactly, as he was uncertain if he sought to gain anything from her in that way, either.
    Perhaps it was nothing more than a desire for kinship.
    Two violet flames rekindled despite the vastness of the world around them that spoke of isolation and the impossible.
    Perhaps that was all that it was and nothing more.
    Truly, he didn't know.
 | 359 | let's go~

GLASS HAS GANGNAM STYLE

Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyDec 26, 2022 23:46:03 GMT -5
Kyōbō Sayuki
Kyōbō Sayuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 10/21 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Operations Team 3 Member
A sharp heel kick across the point of the dummy's head followed by what would be a gut punch. The striking contrast between her and other practitioners was that it was clear they were training, thus holding back their full strikethrough. Sayuki, well she lacked that finesse, striking hard enough to make others feel like they were breaking their extremities. Only a few of these strikes were truly held back, like her would-be knee strike that would hit the air where someone's face would be if it was a true opponent. Focusing on the dummy strike after strike of repeating and new combos had the young woman breathing heavy. Swinging a seemingly geared up and strong left haymaker, Sayuki just realized some was trying to get her attention, looking towards the direction she heard from, Sayuki failed to pause her strike and her fist cracked against the dummy. She pulled her hand back and cursed at herself angrily as another flicker of violet light surged across her, prior to being suppressed only seconds later.

"Damn it! Fuck!... I think I'm good now." The girl cried out in a hushed tone as she shook her hand, repeatedly clenching and unfurling her fist to assure there was no permanent damage to the limb. Eyes back to look for a source, she made a quiet gasp as she saw the white-haired, red-eyed male. Her first thought was maybe he was who she was to be wary of, but he didn't appear to have distinguishing features to assure her assumption. It was still clear that Sayuki's guard wasn't let down, even if her hands were lowered. Sayuki tilted her head when it seemed like the male wouldn't speak.

"May I help you, sir?" The Kyōbō simply stated in a light but gruff tone, like she was trying to hold something back. "I quite literally almost smashed my fist, I hope you have a good reason, I trust you do, somewhat." She added as she tilted her head to the other side. She let out a quiet sigh and stroked her hair away from her visible eye. "What's with the copy of my face? Trying to impress by mimicking?" She stated with a calm yet cold tongue. Social skills were really not her best cards, and it was clear she was either lacking grace or she was just too frank to hold her tongue. Especially since this boy committed the worst sin.

Disturbing her peace.

SAs Used:
『Weaponized Chakra』
Sayuki's clan, the Kyōbō, grants all members a unique ability with chakra. It not only gives the aesthetic of violet chakra but said chakra can be weaponized. Meaning weapons can be formed by this, attacks/jutsus can be enhanced, or the chakra auras created literally bend to attack an opponent. This unique trait is enhanced mutually with anger and can be controlled if Sayuki control's her emotions, this is not a simple task. The more anger she has, the stronger (and feral) her attacks are, but of course, this makes her prone to lose her control. Sayuki is more attuned to great outbursts of anger, meaning her combat is more feral. These attributes, in essence, makes her a true berserker.

『Kyōbō Chakra Pool』
Along with weaponized chakra as part of his clan KKG, Sayuki's body is naturally attuned to having a large chakra pool that enables her to utilize more Ninjutsu-based attacks. This significantly larger pool comes at a hefty price. While S is quite capable of having good control, he is in no way refined, having slight leakage after casting jutsu, like not turning a faucet completely off, drops of water leaking. This is what happens with his chakra. In no way is it as large as a jinchuuriki, the pool is significantly larger than shinobi at his current skill level.

『Wrath of Kyōbō』
??

『Beaten Brawler』
Over the years of excruciating torture, and years of pushing her body to its very limits, Sayuki has adapted to withstand even harder wounds and attacks with little reaction. The girl has fought tirelessly and taken blow after blow to further enhance her body and harden her conviction. These stressors on her body have also awakened an undying light, a spark to keep her fighting even when her body falters. Her rage and anger keep her focused on her goal while her body focuses on keeping itself strong enough to achieve her goal. (Split SA of Endurance|Resilence)

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
last edit by Kyōbō Sayuki on Dec 26, 2022 23:47:14 GMT -5
Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyJan 4, 2023 1:08:53 GMT -5
Yami
Yami Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
The girl was vicious in her onslaught against the target dummy, though it seemed that his presence caught her off-guard and caused her to break focus--resulting in her striking with her hand with more force than she'd intended to. He grimaced slightly as he heard the quiet outcry of pain or frustration--it was difficult to tell. He felt a pang of guilt--not having intended to distract her and cause the mishap, but thankfully she seemed alright. Annoyed, understandably, but it didn't seem like she'd broken any bones or the like.
    She turned on him, speaking to the man with a frustrated and snappy tone, to which he stood to attention--awkward and anxious over how to respond to her.
    "Ah, er, no, not at all," he spoke awkwardly--a thick accent coating his words.
    Whatever suspicions or worries she may have had might have been dissuaded from his voice--he spoke with a different dialect than those she'd be familiar with with her clan in Hi no Kuni. Kyōbō or otherwise--he was not native from her homeland, and there was no connection between them. But he had not been trying to mimic her, either, and their similar appearances were--well, coincidence, in a sense.
    "I apologize, I did not mean to distract you or cause a disturbance. I thought--I thought you might have been someone I knew, but I was mistaken," he spoke quietly. I'm not sure what I was expecting, really.
    There was something about her--an uncanny familiarity. Upon seeing her, he could begin to piece together some of the connections--and it started to make sense why her aura had been so unique among the crowds of people gathering in the region for the exams. But, at the same time, it didn't make sense to him. Similarities were one thing--but he knew, now, that he certainly didn't recognize her. She was a stranger--yet somehow seemed so familiar. It was bothersome.
 | 318 | let's go~

GLASS HAS GANGNAM STYLE

Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyJan 14, 2023 22:04:33 GMT -5
Kyōbō Sayuki
Kyōbō Sayuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Words were admittedly never Sayuki's strong point and if someone could listen to her without a translator to ease her words, she'd quite honestly be surprised. After quite aggressively greeting him, it grew abundantly clear that this male wasn't of the strong-will type. He tripped over words, which was odd. She initiated the conversation so nicely, even if her backhanded statement served as a proper slap to the face. He didn't sound anything like she knew, his accent matched the odd village symbol he wore. Instead of being confident why he interrupted her, he seemed overly apologetic and Sayuki merely sighed as she walked over. Her hands at her side would have dropped just below her waist but the way she wore her top had the sleeves dropping almost lower than her knees.

The girl made a swift and graceful bow, looking around her before nodding. "I tend to be a bit aggressive and not everyone is used to that. My name is Kyōbō Sayuki of Konohagakure. Here is a ceasefire so I don't see village allegiances. But I do wonder what has your eye covered." The young woman stated, hoping her tone was more polite than earlier. "I'm not sure who you're looking for to tell you I may be them, but if I do remind you of them, I'm the better one." Sayuki stated with a very weak smile. She looked around again, it was clear she was slightly paranoid. "Um, color me curious, does anyone else close by seems familiar?" It was a very big longshot but if she seemed familiar to him, and there were a lot of traits that should not be familiar. Maybe he could at the very least entertain her paranoia. This guy was clearly from Yukigakure... maybe. But there should be no way she seemed familiar to him, she had doubts anyone could look like her.

"May I ask, why did I seem familiar to you? Be honest." Sayuki tilted her head looking at him, completely unsure if he will and she doesn't know whether it was worth beating it out of him... If he could only just slip and show her his damn eye.

SAs Used:
『Weaponized Chakra』

『Kyōbō Chakra Pool』
Along with weaponized chakra as part of her clan's KKG, Sayuki's body is naturally attuned to having a large chakra pool that enables her to utilize more Ninjutsu-based attacks. This significantly larger pool comes at a hefty price. While Sayuki is quite capable of having good control, she is in no way refined, having slight leakage after casting jutsu, like not turning a faucet completely off, drops of water leaking. This is what happens with her chakra. In no way is it as large as a jinchuuriki, the pool is significantly larger than shinobi at her current skill level.

『Wrath of Kyōbō』
Coming from the feral branch of the enraged Kyōbō clan, Sayuki had to quickly learn how to weaponize her normally uncontrollable anger. With discipline and intention paved and clear, Sayuki has adopted a masterful state of combat. By focusing the very Kyōbō rage in her blood, the girl can use her emotions as a boost to her combat prowess. With this ability, her emotive combat strength stands equivalent to the power of those dedicated in Taijutsu of similar rank (Strength Bump to Tai Primary). This power boon steadily grows relative to Sayuki's base skill. Thus allowing the Kyōbō's rage to truly turn into a weapon much like her clan ability demands. (Requires Limit Breaker [Rimittoburēkā] to be continuously active)

『Beaten Brawler』

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyJan 22, 2023 0:24:31 GMT -5
Yami
Yami Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Reiji gave a small bow in return when the young woman performed one of her own, and offered an introduction of her own--as well as what seemed, to him, as a form of apology. Not exactly an apology--but he'd not exactly taken offense to anything she'd done, either, and he wasn't certain if she needed to be sorry that she came off as a bit... abrasive. He likely had his own mannerisms that others weren't fond of--and he could try to work on them to seem more amicable, but at the end of the day, the two were who they were and there was only so much that would change that. He certainly wasn't bothered by her, at least.
    "I am Reiji Fuyuki of Yukigakure, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said in turn. She didn't care about the village relations during the time of this cease fire, so hopefully there would be little issue between them. Though--she did seem to make comment about his eye. Rather, the eye that he was hiding. Funny that you should be making comments, he thought to himself, noting her own bandages covering one of her eyes. I believe there's a saying that goes, a pot calling the kettle black--or something like that? She made another statement, however--about the person he'd been seeking. Claiming that whoever it was, she was better than they were.
    "Hm." His gaze narrowed--slightly. There was something about the comment--it bothered him greatly. But he couldn't argue--he didn't know how to fight the belief, he didn't have any evidence other than how his heart felt. And, so, he'd let the statement pass without contesting it.
    She seemed willing enough to move on, though, a flavor of anxiousness coating her own words.
    "No, not at all," he spoke gently. "Nobody other than you and me." It was the only thing that he could say for certain--for now, for this moment, as far as he could sense, there was nobody else quite like the two of them. "It was your chakra," he answered truthfully. "I don't know how to explain it. It is... similar to mine. And it felt familiar--more familiar than anyone else's I've ever known." For the past five years that he could remember, at least. "Distant kin seems to make the most sense to explain it, though." He lightly touched at his eye patch with a gloved hand, speaking gently as he added, "I'm a bit hesitant to allow outsiders to know my true origin. Their beliefs and reactions could be dangerous, unpredictable, and more than anything I'd rather just not deal with the drama. I would rather be known for being Reiji, than be known for being a Kyōbō. I feel you understand probably understand." After all, she covered an eye, too.
    But her violet chakra was unmistakable. It was just like his.
 | 477 | let's go~

GLASS HAS GANGNAM STYLE

last edit by Yami on Jan 22, 2023 0:25:22 GMT -5
Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyFeb 9, 2023 9:37:26 GMT -5
Kyōbō Sayuki
Kyōbō Sayuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Admittedly, she was a little off-put by the fact Reiji stated he was a Yukigakure shinobi. It felt like there may be underlying bad blood. Especially with the grave laughing stock Konoha had against Yukigakure, Sayuki felt at odds being here, she wasn't worried about fighting, no. She was more so worried about besmirching Konoha's name; even though it was doing a pretty good job at that by itself. She thought hard on his name, it was so peculiar, Sayuki nodded upon hearing it. She went on about talking, utterly unfazed by how much she has been talking—going so far to note that whoever Reiji was looking for, Sayuki was simply better than her. A bold claim, one the seemed to be a tad uncomfortable but uncontested, just the way she liked it.

But, she had been quick to move on, airing her concern to him, and with that, he dismissed her fear. Which she gave a breath of fresh air to. Sayuki inquired why she seemed familiar to him and the second he stated it was her chakra, Sayuki's sole visible eye expressed more emotion than the rest of her face. A sense of fear. He elaborated on it but he concluded in his mess of thoughts that the answer lay in distant kin. A familial bond that tied the two individuals together. She didn't inquire of there being a Yukigakure branch, she knew one didn't exist, but there was no definite impossibility. Given that Katashi's legend did start out in Yukigakure, it wasn't too much of an impossibility.

But, she stood in disbelief of the answer she was given. Yet, he went further on; that he wanted to be known as Reiji... not as a Kyōbō. Sayuki froze up and gritted her teeth behind closed lips. She reached her left hand to her face before pulling at the bandages tightly. Releasing her grip, the snap hooks detached and the bandages dropped bit by bit, throwing her head to the side so her bang no longer was in her face. Her red eye contrasted her violet as she cracked the joints in her neck, another quick flicker of violet aura raced across her before vanishing. "We're cursed, Reiji san. Believe me, no matter how far we outrun our past, it always comes back to haunt us. The Hi no Kuni branch marked me a traitor for choosing the village, then marked me for death when I killed a relative trying to kill me cause I refused. Even now, I'm just a foreigner, disliked by my own village, because my past affects my present thinking. The Tsuchi branch I don't think takes kindly to strangers, and being from Yukigakure, I doubt they'll take kindly to us." she gripped the bandages tighter in her fist.

"My first reaction would be to rid you so that not only I'll be safe but so that you don't get in the crossfire. But believe me, I want to be known as Sayuki of Konoha, not the Kyōbō of Hi no Kuni who reacts aggressively to all stimuli. But, we are cursed." Sayuki repeated as her violet aura began to pulse like it was mimicking her heartbeat. "I want you to understand problems will look for you, no matter how far you go... It is up to you to assume the worst, expect nothing, and always prepare for an attack. Our chakra makes us targets, our appearance haunt those around us, we must use our inherent strengths to be better. Because, they will not be."

SAs Used:
『Weaponized Chakra』

『Kyōbō Chakra Pool』
Along with weaponized chakra as part of her clan's KKG, Sayuki's body is naturally attuned to having a large chakra pool that enables her to utilize more Ninjutsu-based attacks. This significantly larger pool comes at a hefty price. While Sayuki is quite capable of having good control, she is in no way refined, having slight leakage after casting jutsu, like not turning a faucet completely off, drops of water leaking. This is what happens with her chakra. In no way is it as large as a jinchuuriki, the pool is significantly larger than shinobi at her current skill level.

『Wrath of Kyōbō』
??

『Beaten Brawler』

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
Chasing Shadows | Sayuki | Invite OnlyJun 10, 2023 2:58:05 GMT -5
Yami
Yami Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Reiji fell quiet as the young woman went on to speak once more. Truthfully, she knew more of their history and culture than he did--perhaps why he was more eager to distance himself from it than she was. Perhaps he was more detached. Perhaps he was more naïve. Hopeful. Inexperienced. So, while he wanted to argue--to contest her claims--he hesitated. On the exterior, he remained cool and collected--his gaze soft on the young woman even as her energy flickered about her. He did not feel threatened, though.
    She was emotional.
    But that just meant what they were talking about was important to her.
    He wasn't sure how to feel about any of it. It was difficult to think that he had any past that could haunt him--it was all so far gone. And by the sound of it, they'd had very different upbringings. She had fled. Been on the run. Committed a crime in her community, and was now deemed an outcast within her own village. Perhaps she had a history that would sneak up on her one day, a past that would try catching her by surprise. But as far as he knew, as far as he understood, he had nothing left. There was nothing behind him--only a path ahead. He wasn't sure what could possibly come from the past to try haunting him, now.
    His sister was dead.
    If she could haunt him--well, he would almost welcome it.
    "Unfortunately, that's where I think you're wrong," Reiji spoke quietly, furrowing his brow slightly. She was an outsider in her own village--and it sounded that she struggled to be seen as anyone other than a girl who had a bitter rage inside of her. But Reiji--he was not the same. He had tamed his fires--smothered them under his control, or so he liked to believe. The people of his village were fooled of his nature--they did not view him in the same poor light that Sayuki seemed to be seen in. Perhaps whatever curse had been placed on her had not been shared to him. Perhaps, somehow, he had overcome it. "My village knows what I am, and yet I am treated no differently than anyone else."
    Maybe it was just one of the ways in which Yukigakure was better than Konoha.
    "No matter... if problems find me, I'll simply create solutions," he stated. Not as a means of insulting her, but... defying the fate that was being expressed to him. "If we are cursed, then I will use my every breath defying the god who damned me. If I suffer, I will gladly do so, knowing it was by the will of my own two hands." That, he could deal with. "Maybe one day, your people will see you as a wildfire to admire. A force that scorches those who threaten the things you hold dear." If she was cursed, if she was aggressive, if she could not control herself like Reiji had learned to--maybe she could still find a way to belong in the Land of Fire.
    As for him, he was already ice cold.
 | 518 | let's go~

GLASS HAS GANGNAM STYLE

quick reply

compose a reply