Patrollin' [Mission]Mar 29, 2023 18:23:06 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the boy would remark that what he stated was in the mission notes the girl would quickly change her expression. "So you were payin attention.” the girl would say with a knowing smile. "I asked ya earlier where we were headed and you neva ansa’d I figured you might not’ve read the mission report, so I had to check.” of course she’d read the mission report she had been handed, 100% is what he wanted him to think.

With her background as a professional bullshiter he'd be none the wiser. "Dat and dey kinda handed me awf on dis one…dey didn’t exactly have anywhere to put me so dey sent me ere...” she’d admit with that however the twosome were off, making their way towards the market where Taki was bombarded by the locals prompting Oiritusu to ask how everyone knew her.

Taki would then point her hand towards the end of one of the corners. "My family set up a gym out ere last summer so I’ve been coming here on my way to da sage compound at least once a month, I gotta help my family recruit talent and run da joint.” As they were set and ready to move however one of the elderly women would take a look at Oiritsu, as she spoke something that could be mistaken possible for a wandering eye.

"Dat and we kinda run a lotta shows at de arena look around at awl da signs we’re here at least once a month even more now wit da new promotion.” Whilst the older woman eyes Oiritsu she’d chime in as Taki finished her sentence revealing something rather embarrassing.

"So Taki, is this the young man you're seeing now, shame about what happened with you and that other boy.” Taki would seem a bit caught off guard by that statement, turning to look towards her a sheepish look on her face that she’d quickly try to play off.

"Eyy, eyy, it ain’t like dat…he’s just my partna for woik today c’mhaan.” she’d say trying to play off her embarrassment for the moment. "C’mon Oiritsu I can show ya da gym afta woik if ya wanna pass by.” the girl would say as she made her way towards the exit to the arena not wanting to have to hear them explain that entirely embarrassing debacle that had befallen her some few months ago, the sooner she could get past that the better. Hopefully there wouldn’t be anymore shenanigans as they approached the arena.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

391 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Patrollin' [Mission]Apr 4, 2023 12:23:53 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out
"Uh huh." Ouritsu answered plainly. He was a practitioner of parlor tricks so it wasn't hard to tell when someone was trying to bullshit their way out of a situation, but Ouritsu wasn't really in a place to call the woman out on it as he had done similar many times before. He did find it odd that there weren't enough mid-level ninja available for simple patrol duty, though considering all the other places both in Kuwana and the actual village that required attention during this time it kind of made sense that even a Jounin could draw the short straw. No matter, they were nearly through with their observations and then they'd be able to do whatever with the rest of their day.

The chunin would listen as Taki explained how so many people out here had recognized her and he should have known that those burly Okada were right in the thick of it. Their shows were famous throughout Iwa and it was hard to turn a corner without seeing a couple of them trying to either wrestle each other or workout in the streets, but to keep an operation like that going meant that shows needed to sell and the best way to do that was getting out and meeting people. "Ah that makes sense. Y'all really have put down some strong roots around here. Iwa, too." He replied before catching the wandering eye of one of the elderly women in the market. Strange.

But then it got worse.

If the boy had been drinking he would have spit it everywhere and quite frankly it was hard to find the words to explain how that wasn't the case at all. Thankfully Taki had spoken up quickly and tried to smooth things over. He did make a mental note of this other situation that had befallen the woman just in case there came a right time to bring it up. "Uh yeah, that's fine." In a hurry the two exited the market area and made their way towards the arena. He hadn't seen someone move that fast in years and it was crazy how embarrassed Taki had gotten.

"So even the mighty Taki gets red in the face sometimes, huh? Good to know." Ouritsu would chide with a snicker. He was smart enough to not poke too much fun at someone who could beat him up with ease but there were gonna be some laughs.

words -  - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 325 posts
Patrollin' [Mission]Apr 21, 2023 11:45:10 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the girl moved away her face still reddened for the embarrassment she suffered. "S-shut up man…” the girl would say marching forwards towards the arena, she had hoped that it wouldn't bring it up she wouldn't mind telling him but now certainly wasn't the time to do it.

With that the two of them would make their way towards the arena which thus far was still under construction. "Man I can’t wait for dis place to get back up n runnin we’ve got a lotta plans dis time around for da exams.” the girl would say seeing the clans flag being draped down over the arena along side the Iwagakurian flag.

As they kept walking she’d look towards Oiritsu. "So really people get rowdy out ere…?” for the evening the clan had some festivities planned to ring in the night before the end of the second round to keep everyone excited a send off before all of the young hopefuls would return after the national holiday would end. "I mean sure dere’s a few drunks runnin around but it’s not even da evenin yet…but I guess betta safe den sorry.” she had known this place to occasionally get a little rowdy but never anything nuts but with the Chunin Exams around one couldn’t be too careful she supposed.

With that she’d hear her stomach rumble they’d been at it for some time and she was starting to get hungry. "You wanna go get some lunch afta dis? I’m buying.” she’d say shooting the older boy a smile.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

252 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Patrollin' [Mission]Apr 25, 2023 11:52:01 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out

A part of him wanted to prod for more information and while he certainly would not forget Ouritsu figured there would be a better time to get the details of whoever had managed to get the woman in a tizzy. Come to think of it there wasn't much in the way of woman problems that the Nohime had aside from that one time in Yuki, but he chalked that up to more so being smitten than any kind of situationship; even recalling her name was proving difficult after all this time. Oh well, must not have meant to be.

The duo's journey would next take them to the arena which was in the finishing touches of being put together or rather improved upon before the exams started up. While the festivities had yet to formally begin there was still a buzz around the place and there was sure to be even more so once the exam participants and fans packed the place. "I can only imagine. At least we can actually see the kids in this place. Taki's stadium was just a big ass tree and there weren't any people around for our last match. Was kind of a bummer not hear them cheering us on." Ouritsu replied as he thought back to his own chunin exams. The last fight had started as a free for all but ended up as a survival test against that village's jinchuriki which to this day still seemed weird to him.

"You give people a reason to cut loose and drink more than they normally would they'll get rowdy anywhere, especially if it's a competition. I guess that's why they have us out here though. Maybe seeing the patrols will make people think twice before acting up." In truth the two of them had probably lucked up being assigned to patrol so early in the day. There weren't a whole lot of people out and about and even less that were blindingly drunk. "Now whoever gets patrol duty during the evening is probably in for some shit." Ouritsu added with a chuckle.

With nothing out of the ordinary going on around the arena it officially checked the last box off of the pair's to do list and signaled the end of their mission. All things considered only having to deal with one little dust up wasn't too bad and it was still early enough to make the rest of their day productive. "I'll never say no to free food!" Ouritsu replied with a laugh. Kuwana, and the exams by proxy, were a little bit safer because of their efforts today and that always made for a good day.

words -  - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 325 posts

quick reply

compose a reply