For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 18, 2022 12:23:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the time came in the morning, Taki would make her way towards the gym located in Kuwana after doing her morning check up for the family gym located in the Okada compound. As she made her way into the city dawning her new gear the girl would come across a bit of an unusual situation it looked as if members of the village watch had been situated outside of the building, broken glass could be seen on the ground and Taki would rush over the site was an odd one. "Eyy what’s going on.” the girl would say looking to the members of the village watch. "There was a break in…happened late last night.” Taki would look to the building. "I’m da daughter o da clan head lemme in…” Taki would head inside the building past the tape and look to see some of the other individuals being interviewed by the looks of things it wasn’t loud enough for the other performers to be woken up but the main question here is what exactly was stolen.

There was a trail that led to one of the doors that led downstairs to the warehouse where the memorabilia was stored. "So what got stolen?” the girl would ask heading towards one of the officers. "A title belt by the looks of it…” the man would say. "Which one?” she’d ask. "Not entirely sure…” she’d rush downstairs where she would see her mother and father surveying the area. "Taki…good morning.” Taki would look to her parents.

"You guys find out which belt got taken.” her father and mother would look down at her and point to the case. "The OWA Classic World Heavyweight Championship and the SSWA Bantamweight title.” she would say, seeing that the girl would look to the spot and see the outline of the title belt in the case that it was kept in. "What!? Dat title is one o da oldest one’s we got? We know who took it?” her father would nod, he was normally rather calm but even his usually stoic demeanor was rocked by such deception. "We’re not certain but if they knew it was down here they had to have been someone who worked for us.” with that Taki would grit her teeth.

"I’ll figa it out…” with that the girl would make her way up the stairs seeing some of the other shinobi being questioned Muramasa being one of them caught up in everything having stayed the night in the gym in the room he was assigned. As she stood around looking at everything the girl would head outside taking some time to think. "Sonuvabitch…who’d a done dis.” she kept thinking to herself trying to come up with an idea of who it could’ve been.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

462 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 18, 2022 12:24:05 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 19, 2022 4:18:31 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 19 years old birthday July 21st rank B-Rank occupation Swordsmith
Muramasa

Two dark eyes narrowed at a Stone shinobi as questions were asked.

Uemon lifted a white cup to his lips, the dark caffeinated beverage apparently not doing much to cure is morning grumpiness. "No, I didn't steal anything." he bluntly replied to the man, sipping some of the liquid before placing the cup back down and rubbing his eyes. "Don't you think I get enough scrutiny in this village without being a thief?" Try as he might the grogginess just would not leave his face. Clearly he wasn't much of a morning person. Thing is, he didn't even blame the Iwa-nin for being suspicious. Mysterious aloof wanderer strolls in. Things go missing. He was a decent enough suspect. Didn't mean it wasn't annoying though. He resumed his maintenance on his white wolfdog puppet shifting his attention away from the impromptu interrogation. "If you need me I'll be here— not running away from the scene of the crime." a few minutes passed and he finished patching the hole in In's head. He had spotted Taki wandering about earlier and decided to take a walk to find her. Maybe she knew more.

After a bit of searching he tracked her down and approached, coffee cup still in hand. "Something missing?" he asked, taking another swig of his drink as his tired expression remained unchanged. Playing detective wasn't exactly on his to-do list but still... he felt as if he should offer some help. "Not much of a tracker but if I can help, I will." Normally in situations like these he'd simply move on without a care for what others thought or suspected. In fact he was still fighting the impulse to do so. But the Okada clan had been decent to him. As decent as anyone ever had in his years of travel. Unless he was losing his mind he was starting to feel... something. Loyalty? Obligation? Whatever it was stopped him from packing up and leaving. Maybe he was beginning to open up for the first time in a while? Either that or he was going soft.
Yenga has written 629 posts
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 20, 2022 11:33:10 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl stood outside trying to figure out the situation, she’d hear the sound of the doors of the gymnasium opening up looking towards the entrance she’d see Uemon make his way out of the door, "Wonder if he got grilled…he looks a little annoyed.” the first thing out of his mouth was, what had gotten stolen she’d lean against the wall and smile to him, a smirk like usual. He always seemed to know just what to say, that devotion and respect it said a lot about him she really liked that about him. "Didn’t even have to ask and you’re already saying just what I wanted to hear…” she’d say turning her gaze away from him and as they made their way out of the building Taki would explain what she and her family had found and how there was a title belt stolen and the police still weren't done looking.

"C’mon uhh, let’s get some food in our system I can fill ya in on the way.” With that the girl would push herself off of the wall and make her way towards a food stand where her uncle worked he was a large man and was a bit on the obese side, he’d look towards the two of them. "Eyy, dere ya are is da gym okay? Ya Auntie told me dere was a break in?” he’d state. Taki would look to him.

"Mornin Uncle…yeah nobody got hoit but dey took onna da titles.” the girl would say. "Not sure who did it or where he went…me and Masa were comin ere to tawlk about it, mind if we get a couple of breakfast sandwiches to go? I feel like we could bouf use somethin to help us tink.” "You got it!” her uncle would say heading to the back of the large portable building.

With that Taki would put her hands back into her pockets and head over towards a table. "So…I guess da foist question we gotta figa out, is if dis guy came afta our stuff where would he got wit it and what’s da reason for it.” the girl would clasp her hands together keeping her hands warm it was on the chillier side but was starting to warm up as the morning went on.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

358 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 20, 2022 11:34:58 GMT -5
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 20, 2022 23:27:00 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Another swig of coffee and his face finally unfurled. A bit.

He was apparently saying all the right things according to Taki. A half smirk formed on his face as they walked. "Don't get me wrong it'll benefit me too. Maybe lower my suspicion meter a few notches." it was half a joke but carried some truth as well. The last thing he needed was to end up a patsy if the item wasn't found. Uemon doubted the Okada would offer him up but the Iwagakure authorities were another matter altogether. They made their way to a food stand and he listened intently as Taki spoke. "A missing belt huh..." he wrinkled his nose in thought as they got their food and thanked her uncle for his kindness. Who could have done this?

Ever the sharp one the Okada girl seemed to be on the right track. "Agreed." he would say, wracking his brain for any hint of foul play he could have been witness to. Most of his time had been devoted to working on his puppets and he wasn't exactly wandering around late at night. "From what I know most crime comes from desperation." Uemon started, taking a bite of his sandwich and chewing as he thought some more. "Stealing to feed yourself or your family, that sort of thing." his words were quieter than usual and there was a look in his eye like he had firsthand experience with this sort of thing. "But a title belt... this might personal." Always with the variables. How come problems could never be simple? He glanced towards Taki. "Any places in Kuwana where you could pawn something like that? Or have there been any disgruntled performers lately?" A culprit looking for some quick ryō or someone with a grudge those were the two options in his mind. Though things were rarely so cut-and-dry in this complex world of theirs. He wondered... what was her take on the situation?
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 21, 2022 1:25:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two walked he’d say that it’d maybe lower his suspicion a few notches. "Who couldn’t trust a face like that…” the girl would say with a subtle smirk quietly working up a little bit of courage to flirt with him. She wasn’t sure where this attraction was coming from but there was something about him that really made her click.

As they sat down their food would arrive shortly after in small duffle bags the food itself had the same type of beef one might find in an Okada sandwich however the bread was a bit more spongy like a waffle or a pancake and taking a bite would taste delectable. The girl would eat her food the hot and greasy meal enough to to warm her spirits and raise her body temperature a tad. As they spoke Muramasa would state a title belt. "Not a Title belt! The title belt! It’s the one dat was meant to be awarded to the champion of da civilian promotion but we hadn’t crowned a new champ since da last one got injured.”

Muramasa had been around long enough to know that the OWA and SSWA were two different things one employed Shinobi [SSWA] whilst the other employed civilians [OWA] and was far more spectacle based rather than the competitive fare that came from the shinobi promotion. With the attachment that Taki had to the old promotion she took it personally it was the one belt she never got a chance to hold and carried with it a lot of prestige. "Its onna da most sought afta belts in da promotion, and it was decommissioned maybe 25 years ago, back when my grandpa was still in charge.” the girl would take a bite out of the sandwich as she went on to explain the lineage of the item in question speaking of it with great reverence and respect.

"Ya see each time a new owna takes ova da promotion the old title belt gets decommissioned and a new one gets made in the image of da new owna like a passin o da torch.” the girl would grip her fist as she thought on it. "My dad held dat belt…and dat ain’t somethin you just take, even thought the OWA ain’t da same as the SSWA holding dat title belt was a symbol, a symbol of trust that you are da one we build dis company around.” she’d look over at Muramasa with a deep look in her eyes. "Dat poison is da ace o da company, and you don’t get dat for bein a thief.” with that in the mind the girl would think a little bit harder on the entirety of the situation it was clear this meant a lot to her.

"But out of awl da belt ta take, why dat one only people who are allowed in dere are shinobi we specifically kept it in dere so it’d be betta guarded.” the girl would stroke her chin as she took another bite out of her sandwich trying to figure out just exactly what it was the motive could’ve been, no one from the SSWA would’ve stolen the old companies title belt not like they could parade it around, would they try and sell it wait maybe that was it...perhaps there was more too this than meets the eye.

"But why…? I tink dere doin it outta revenge, see we had dis one guy dat was trying to become a member of da SSWA via a tryout but he had a shitty attitude and no respect for da business, dad fired him on da spot.” thinking on the process a bit more Taki had known that people weren’t completely idiotic and figured that this guy might potential know more than he let on and was possibly aware that the clan obvious kept something hidden behind that door at the end of the gym.

"He musta known where everything was and by da sounds of it was a fan o my dad’s woik, getting fiya’d musta got to him so ta get back at us he musta taken da belt…but we won’t know till we find em.”Taki wasn’t entirely too sure as to where he might’ve gone but she did have a hunch, he’d’ve needed to go somewhere where he could probably get out of town quickly and there was a port town not too far away which might’ve beena good place to start. "I don’t know if da guy is still in Kuwana…he had a whole night to go on da run and he’da been caught by now if he stuck around in da city, maybe he went to onna da port cities.” the girl would think as she finished up her sandwich looking over at Muramasa to gauge what she thought his opinion might’ve been on the situation she herself wasn’t entirely too sure but wanted to hear his take on everything he usually always had good ideas.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

840 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 21, 2022 1:29:02 GMT -5
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 21, 2022 3:20:43 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

His half smirk remained for a while at Taki's comment.

Who couldn't trust his face? "You'd be surprised." he replied, thinking of a few names just off the top of his head. Wasn't like he blamed any of them. If he was in their shoes he'd probably be just as skeptical of a stranger. While he listened to Taki's recounting of the SSWA and OWA's history he would continue eating his sandwich which, was quite good. He'd have to visit this stand again. He also found himself staring overlong at her face. Did she do something different with her hair? Maybe it was her flirtations lately but she looked... "Cute?" the word echoed in his head before he shook it out. Now wasn't the time. Obviously there was a lot of sentimental value to this belt that had gone missing. Uemon may not have been as emotionally invested in it as Taki was but he could empathize well enough. If one of his puppets suddenly went missing he'd be distressed. And after that? Furious.

As she finished talking he downed the rest of his caffeine drink and placed a hand to his chin in thought. "Former SSWA prospect..." the coffee was doing its job. He felt like his mind was going a thousand miles a minute. "If he's shinobi and knew the gym's layout he definitely could have swiped it." he muttered, more thinking aloud than anything. He wrinkled his nose as his brain worked. "I know if I stole a-" he paused. "...'The' Title Belt I sure wouldn't stick around." She suggested that he may have fled to one of the port cities and Uemon concurred with a nod. "As good a lead as any. We should see if we can find this guy." This course of action didn't come without its issues. Like he said before he was no tracker. And trying to pin down a potential thief in a town would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Luckily Taki was familiar with Earth Country, certainly much more than himself. Between the two of them they'd have a better shot but... he still had his doubts. Still, they had to give it a shot.
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 21, 2022 13:26:51 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would listen to Muramasa talk he’d say something getting very close to making a mistep. "The title belt." she would say with a forceful tone correcting him only for him to follow suit afterwards. He would state that if he had taken the title belt he'd definitely leave town and concurring with Taki's idea that making headway towards the port towns being is a good lead. "Yeah glad I thought of it!" she'd say goofily patting herself on the bat. With that the two had their answer with that Taki would get up and look to her uncle's who was back tending to customers and give him a wave. "Thanks Uncle!” the girl would say as she left some cash on the table and got up.

"C’mon Huey…” the girl would say making a small play on his name, she gave out nicknames often but she had liked this one in particular it was cute and was a good way for her to call him by his name without "actually" using it she wasn't sure how okay he was with it being out there if he had to hide it from her to begin with.

As the two left the town Taki would remove a scarf from her jacket pocket which she had kept on her, Tsuruoka was bound to be coild this time of year and figured since that was the closest port city it should be the one that they’d stop off at first. "So let’s head to Tsuruoka foist, its da closest one to us and da easy way outta dodge.” with that she’d make headway. "You eva been?” she’d ask wondering if he’d ever passed by the port town before hand something to pass the time until they had arrived at the city itself which was at least a good few miles away which did not exactly bode well for them.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

324 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 21, 2022 16:36:08 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

A comical expression flashed across his face for a moment.

"...Huey?" The nickname caught him off guard. But he shook it off quickly after. He'd been called worse things. Probably. The two took their leave and Uemon thanked Taki's uncle once more before following after the girl. She seemed pretty pleased with her plan and it almost made him smile. Wasn't half bad. If she kept this up she'd be a regular strategist in no time. "Not that it counts for much." he quipped to himself. His own plans always seemed to go awry. Maybe she'd have better luck?

Walking at a brisk pace it would seem that they were making good time. Looked like it wouldn't be as much of a trek as last time, though he could probably do with the extra cardio. She asked if he had ever been to Tsuruoka. "Maybe, if so it was a long time ago." he replied, watching as she wrapped a scarf around her neck. Earth Country was largely unfamiliar to him despite being just next door to his homeland. "After our banishment we made our way through the Land of Earth but well..." he quieted up, his brow furrowing slightly. "Didn't have much time for sightseeing." There had of course been other things on the family's collective mind during that time. "Most of the traveling I did was to the east once we found refuge in Rice-Wine Country." Truthfully he shouldn't have been this close to the Land of Iron in the first place. Not yet at least. But this way he figured he could gather intel for his mission. Moreover there was a part of him that yearned for confrontation with samurai. Something he was already well on his way to at the rate things had been going.
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 21, 2022 17:45:57 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As they made their way through the forest Uemon or Huey as she now called him had mentioned that when his family had left the village and he was working towards trying to keep his family safe while they fled he didn’t have much time for sightseeing. "Yeah don’t I know it…everyday I’m not with you I’m out at the sage compound bustin my ass…so I get it.” she’d look in his direction as they sprinted. "But hey, what d’ya say when this is over…we maybe both take a breather my treat, can't have my big prospect all worn out after a big mission can I.” the girl would say sounding fully in confident in the outcome of the mission.

As they kept on their way the two of them would eventually make their way to the chilly city of Tsuruoka there was no snow as of yet, but the ocean breeze kept it slightly warmer than most of the other areas but the scarf was still necessary. "Alright Huey here we are…?” the area was a shadow of its former self in the spring and summer, everything seemed a lot less brighter but somehow the atmosphere of the place never changed, it was roughly the end of the morning and many of the shops were only just opening up but the large boats by the port were well on their way to hauling off.

"Now how do we find dis guy…? I remember his name but ain’t no way he woulda just got on board a boat usin his real name if he’s tryna get outta ere…” she’d think, but then she'd look over at a wooden ticket kiosk right beside the harbor where she'd see members of the barrier corps watching over the area possibly making sure everyone's chakra signature was even and that no one stowed away on the boats. "Boat security is pretty tight tho so maybe we can check the ticket counta to see if dat’ll get us somewhere, c’mon. His name is Kenta Kobashi, tall guy dark hair.”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

349 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 21, 2022 23:49:43 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Thoughts of home flooded his mind as they walked.

He had made good progress since coming to the Land of Earth but it wasn't enough. Never enough. If it wasn't for Taki saying they should take a breather after this job he would likely have gotten lost in his own mind. "Maybe... just a small one." he replied with a nod. They had been working hard lately but to him that was how it had to be. There was little time for distractions. Whatever else he had to keep moving forward.

Chilled air washed over them as they neared the port town but he didn't seem to mind much. He was used to the cold of his homeland and his normal attire was warm enough. For him anyway. His dark gaze took in everything as they continued to move. The scenery was a nice change of pace. A bit dreary but then, so was he. Like he usually did Uemon would withdraw a small black book from his pouch and do a rough sketch of the area in one of the pages, filling out more of his hand drawn map after that was done. "So much to see..." the words echoed in his head as he put away his book. Maybe he'd come back and visit but for now there was work to be done.

Now that they were here they needed to find this guy. Needle in a haystack. "I... think I have an idea. Watch for any reactions from the crowd." he grumbled, clearly already agitated at whatever it was. Without another word he broke off from Taki, finding some isolated spot behind one of the buildings scattered about and setting his bandaged puppets down against a wall. He ran through a series of hand seals Inu → I → Hitsuji and with a quick puff of smoke emerged as... a hunched elderly man (Transformation Technique). "Never bash the fundamentals I guess..." Uemon placed his hands behind his back and painstakingly made his way back to the road doing his best to play the part but cursing himself internally. Taki had given a name so with that he would approach the ticket counter appearing confused and lost. "E-excuse me... have any of you seen my grandson? Strapping lad, dark hair. Mine looked just like it before all this grey..." He absolutely hated playing dress-up and this was no different really. "I forgot to give him his spending money I need to find him, please." Despite that his acting chops weren't bad. Puppeteering on the road for so long caused one to pick up a few tricks. Enough to flush him out? Who knew.

SUPPORTIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user transforms their appearance to become that of another person, animal or even an inanimate object. This is considered one of the most advanced academy techniques, as it requires a constant emission of chakra as well as constant mental focus to maintain the transformation. Shinobi are limited to transforming into objects roughly their own size, preventing them from turning into a fly while being able to carry items far greater than their transformed state.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

String Theory - E.C.C

Necessary for his Puppet Ninjutsu and applicable to his other techniques, Uemon has trained extensively in order to mitigate the amount of chakra he uses with his techniques. Compensating for his average chakra reserves this allows him to stay in the fight that much longer.

Puppetmaster - U.A.

A natural strategist with a quick mind, Uemon is always observing even in the midst of combat. This allows for him to find gaps and weaknesses in his opponent's techniques easier than some, and allows him to formulate strategies and deceptions to take advantage of these shortcomings. His knack for tactics cues him on which approach should work best depending on his target.

Ashizukai Footwork - E.P.T. (Speed)

Honed after years of fighting and training in jujitsu with samurai as a child in the Land of Iron, Uemon is surprisingly light on his feet and his hand-to-hand strikes are faster than most expect. Able to strike and weave with deft swiftness he is capable of holding his own against Taijutsu specialists of his rank and outright overwhelming those of lower ranks in a straight up slugfest.

For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 28, 2022 12:02:41 GMT -5
Ren
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation

Finding the culprit of the robbery was going to be a tough endeavour, especially considering the fact that neither of the two were very good sensors in a more traditional sense, but still, the Okada girl was not known for giving up, especially when matters involved her family and their business. At the very least they knew who they were looking for, even though Taki was right to assume he would be probably disguised in order to avoid being captured. Her mission partner decided to try something using the Transformation Technique so he could ask around without raising a lot of suspicion, as he did take the form of an elderly man inquiring about the whereabouts of his grandson.

After asking a few people who just shook their head, he finally found a woman who seemed to know who he might have been talking about. "Oh... I remember seeing a tall lad a couple days ago. He seemed really stressed, so that could probably be because he lacked money... I think he went towards downtown, he seemed to be looking for a place where he could sell some goods for cash... Hope you can find him soon, oo-san. Sorry I can't be more helpful..." the woman apologized with a short and quick bow.

Still, she gave them enough of information to at least have a starting place for their search.

Word Count: 233

B-Rank Count [11/20]

Ren has written 286 posts
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 30, 2022 12:23:56 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would also accompany him in transformation as well posing as a young girl who was tasked with taking care of the elderly gentlemen. Walking right behind him and hearing every word of his interaction with the older gentlemen. "C’mon grandpa let’s get going, Dad isn’t here…” the girl would say tugging on the older gentleman's coat trying to get him to follow her, if he did so the two of them would make their way behind an alley and Taki would end her subsequent transformation. "So if he’s downtown den dat means he’s still in da city…but Tsuruoka is too pretty to have somethin as shady as a pawn shop out in da open…but I might know where we can find one.” the girl would say placing a hand under her chin.

"C’mawn.” with that the girl would make her way into town. As they made their way towards the downtown area Uemon would’ve seen what she meant it was bright colorful and a clear tourist trap but the regular citizen would’ve had to make a living too and there was always an underbelly. Tsuruoka had a shinobi population but it wasn’t exactly the highest, meaning the amount of chakra signatures in the city itself would be at a minimum or so she'd hope. "Aw’right dis guy is a shinobi so dat means he’d probably have a pretty distinct chakra signature, time to put dhose sensory lessons to do test.” As the two made their way into another alleyway she’d relay the plan. "Da two of us’ll split up…I’ll stay down ere and see if I can find em on da streets…you search da roof and look for any signatures in da alleyways I know I’d seen a pawn shop around dere somewhere.”

Taki was attempting to consider every angle she knew that he knew someone would be onto him, and she knew his face if she spotted him she could nab him, but if he was able to snuff him out then at least they had a lead they could go after. "I know what I do to you when I’m around so it’s better if we keep a distance so you ain’t distracted, good luck handsome.” she’d say with a smirk as she headed away not straying too far from him moving into the crowd using another transformation jutsu to disguise herself before heading off. "If I find em I’ll send my shadow clone you’re way you’ll know her when you feel her.” Taki would head to a nearby alleyway and look for any stores or shops checking to see if one of the was a pawn shop Leaving Muramasa to do the same and hopefully follow close by, but too close that her large chakra reserves wouldn't jam the signal he was searching for.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

489 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 30, 2022 12:32:17 GMT -5
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 30, 2022 14:09:27 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Another puff of smoke and his transformation was dispelled.

Uemon sighed as they stood in the alley. The technique was a handy low-effort tool useful for gathering intel but man did he hate playing characters. Taki broke down her thinking on the city and the man's possible whereabouts to which he nodded. No apparent flaws stood out to him. "You know this place better than me, lead the way." He said, following in her footsteps as they left. He made sure to retrieve his bandaged gear before making their way downtown. She was right, it was a bustling upright place. But he knew from his travels that even the most pristine locales had some sort of underbelly. Her plan was to lock on to his chakra signature and this prompted his gaze to fall to the ground. Not only was he still rough around the edges he had never applied it in the field. But he knew from experience it was the best way to grow. "Time to put it to the test." His commentary soon was interrupted by Taki stating that she knew what happened when she was near. His face scrunched up but before he had a chance to say anything she took off. "What's that supposed to mean?" His call most likely falling on deaf ears as he rubbed the back of his head.

At least she called him handsome.

Soon he had transformed again, this time into an Iwa shinobi with brown hair who looked like they might have business standing on rooftops. (Transformation Technique) With some quick application of chakra he scaled the alley walls and arrived at the top, looking out over Tsuroka. (Act of Tree Climbing) "If I was a thief on the run where would I be..." Moving to one edge of the roof he scanned the streets below but came up short. After taking a deep breath he closed his eyes. Attempting to focus on chakra signatures was tricky in and of itself, but there were a lot of people here. Within the darkness of his mind multiple pings occurred, some moving in and out of his range faster than he could check. "Focus." The word repeated itself in his mind. He did his best to scan for anything that was out of place. An unusually strong or odd presence. There was a staticky sort of feedback eating away at the edge of his limited range but he knew that was Taki from the feel. Every so often Uemon shifted position, bounding to another rooftop and trying again. His range was still rather small so readjusting like this he hoped would help him cast a wider net.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced genin level technique, it serves as a means to both enhance chakra control when mastered as well as a means to change one's advantages on the battlefield. By applying chakra to the soles of the feet, the shinobi gains the ability to walk and stand on vertical surfaces or even upside down.

SUPPORTIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user transforms their appearance to become that of another person, animal or even an inanimate object. This is considered one of the most advanced academy techniques, as it requires a constant emission of chakra as well as constant mental focus to maintain the transformation. Shinobi are limited to transforming into objects roughly their own size, preventing them from turning into a fly while being able to carry items far greater than their transformed state.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

String Theory - E.C.C

Necessary for his Puppet Ninjutsu and applicable to his other techniques, Uemon has trained extensively in order to mitigate the amount of chakra he uses with his techniques. Compensating for his average chakra reserves this allows him to stay in the fight that much longer.

Puppetmaster - U.A.

A natural strategist with a quick mind, Uemon is always observing even in the midst of combat. This allows for him to find gaps and weaknesses in his opponent's techniques easier than some, and allows him to formulate strategies and deceptions to take advantage of these shortcomings. His knack for tactics cues him on which approach should work best depending on his target.

Ashizukai Footwork - E.P.T. (Speed)

Honed after years of fighting and training in jujitsu with samurai as a child in the Land of Iron, Uemon is surprisingly light on his feet and his hand-to-hand strikes are faster than most expect. Able to strike and weave with deft swiftness he is capable of holding his own against Taijutsu specialists of his rank and outright overwhelming those of lower ranks in a straight up slugfest.

For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 30, 2022 20:26:08 GMT -5
Ren
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation

Taki had helped in their little deceit but that was all the information that person had to share. It was better than nothing, and with that, the two would decided to further investigate to see where they could find a pawn shop or something. Taki was right to assume that such a thing would not be out in the open, and thus it wouldn't be as obvious to find. As they entered an alleyway, Taki would instruct them to split up and try to find out the place, with Muramasa searching the rooftops, while she would try to find a place she kind of remembered from the past.

With the two going their separate ways, Muramasa would once again use the Transformation Technique and try to look around, thinking what a thief would e doing. Without having the abilities of a sensor shinobi, detecting chakra signatures was hard, and considering there were a few shinobi stationed in the place certainly didn't help. Unfortunately, his search would result in nothing.

On the other hand, Taki did find her way to the pawn shop she remembered, which was discreetly located in the back entrance of a small grocery store. Since she wasn't using her Sage mode, Taki couldn't feel any traces of chakra. But with the location found, she could either go in by herself, or inform her partner with a shadow clone.

Word Count: 236

B-Rank Count [14/20]

last edit by Ren on Dec 30, 2022 21:07:06 GMT -5
Ren has written 286 posts
For my city for my town [B-Rank]Dec 31, 2022 1:09:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them would make their way through the city it would seem that Muramasa was having some issues with his sensory techniques they hadn’t properly got to function but it did seem as thought Taki herself may have come upon some luck spotting the pawn shop at the back of a grocery store. "I knew I’d find it.” the girl would think to herself, with the opportunity in font of her the girl would summon a clone and send them out towards Muramasa.

Meanwhile the real Taki would make her way inside of the pawn shop, heading to speak with the owner of the facility to try and see if they might’ve had the belt in their possession. So far everything seemed to be going relatively smoothly, but when things were this were this easy there was bound to be trouble.

Once the clone had made it’s way onto the roof she would rendezvous with Muramasa. "How’s my eye in da sky doin…I managed to find da pawn shop, guessing you were havin some trouble? C’mon follow me…” the clone would make her way alongside Muramasa towards the entry way to the pawn shop and then promptly vanish returning its chakra back to the original. If she had made her way inside and look around to see if her families prized belts were among his wares.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

231 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

quick reply

compose a reply