Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday January 30 rank Adv. Genin occupation Sage Apprentice
header
"a proper instruction".
"How can you move forward if you keep on regretting the past?"

BOOBS AND BOOGERS

Ever since he met the Bakudan, he was quite awestruck. She was a sage, and as far as he could tell, a full-fledged sage already, one of a power he had never witnessed (considered he never had any formal training session with his actual master), and he wanted to learn more from her, and become as badass as she was. With that in mind, and finding a moment in which he was not necessarily busy with the current Chuunin Exams, Saga would return to the place where they first met and look for the woman. Being informed that she was busy and would be there when she was available, he was directed to wait in a gymnasium in the Okada facility, where he found a bench to sit on. He didn't bring his sword, for he didn't think he would be needing it, and while he waited for her, he looked around and thought about things.

"Man... If I can become as strong as Bakudan, then I will be able to kick Ryu-sama's ass and force me to teach me shit... And maybe he will stop trying to send me away for my death... And perhaps I will get a nice house, and maybe I will touch a boob too!" he thought to himself, getting a ready mischievous smile on his face, while he carelessly picked on his nose with his pinky finger, removing a sizeable booger and staring at it with awe. "Damn, that's a big one! Hahaha!" he said to himself, laughing out loud and then flicking it away without a care in the world.

"There is no such a thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain something without losing something..."

Sage Training
Waiting for Taki
[]
[256 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Dec 21, 2022 19:33:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As Taki stood inside of the open gymnasium that was relatively empty wearing nothing but a sports bra some gloves and a pair of loose fitting pants, the girl would find herself pounding away at a punching bag attempting to work on her striking game an area where she sorely lacked. She was an expert grappler but sometimes there were things you just couldn’t grab so she needed to make sure she excelled in one other areas.

As she peppered the bag with a series of punches the bag would begin to dent itself from each blow. "1!” she’d say as she hammered away at the bag adding more and more pressure too it with each strike, "1,2!" eventually the dents would get a bit bigger until finally she managed to smash it with three precise strikes causing the chain to shake and bag to break. "1,2,3,4!” as it broke sand would begin to leak onto the ground.

"Goddammit not again, it’s just like at da academy.” whilst the sand poured out however she’d hear the sounds of someone entering inside and would look over to notice Saga coming into the room and was he picking his nose. The girls face would look on in horror and as he took his hand out of his nose and looked to the booger that came out of it she’d dart towards him and smack the top of his head.

"Hey don’t you do dat shit in ere…! Clean that up!” seeing this she indignantly made her way towards a supply closet and pulled out a broom as well as a dustpan and handed it to the boy and clean that up. "And clean dat up too!” she’d say pointing too the mess she made with the punching bag. She’d stand there and watched as he would get to work refusing to take such disrespect. "What’re you doin ere anyway?”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

323 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 21, 2022 19:34:08 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Dec 27, 2022 18:15:45 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

KEIKAKU

Saga was zoning out up until Taki showed up and smacked him on the top of his head. "OUCH!!! That hurts!!" he complained, pouting almost immediately. Taki complained about him picking up his nose and told him to clean that up, to which he sighed and walked towards the place he had thrown the booger. "I knew I should've just eaten it..." he mumbled to himself, but loud enough so Taki could hear. Still, he was agreeable enough and would grab the booger and throw in a garbage bin nearby, and then grabbing a dustpan and heading towards the mess the girl pointed out. "Okay, okay... Dust in, dust out, right? It's training! Become one with nature... Guess that includes dust too..." he mused, and either he was very good at being ironic, or he actually meant that.

As Saga began to clean up the mess, Taki would ask him what he was doing there anyways. The boy would turn his emerald eyes towards her and crack a large grim on his face. "It's cuz you are strong! And I want to be badass strong too! So I will bug you to train me, so I can show off to Ryu! Hahaha! That way he will have to train me, right?!" he said, chuckling mischievously as he did so. "All according to keikaku... Ah, keikaku means plan... I guess I should've just said plan then... Oh well..." he shrugged as he finished cleaning up the place.

"There is no such a thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain something without losing something..."

Sage Training
Cleaning up
[]
[232 words]
last edit by Hijikata Saga on Dec 27, 2022 18:16:34 GMT -5
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Jan 5, 2023 23:54:27 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The boy would remark about wanting to be a badass like Taki. It was almost kind of endearing but then when he thinks back to his booger eating habit the young girl would look down at him. "Well badass don’t pick dere nose for starters.” the girl would say as she leaned against the wall. "And I guess if you wanna train, what exactly do you wanna know…? I rememba dat Kaida said dat da two o you’s knew how ta meditate dat right?”

She recalled when she first met them learning that they didn’t really know all that much about sage mode outside of a very miniscule amount she had experience teaching her students and could possibly pass along things to this boy needed to know specifically what it was that he already knew and how he could possibly modify his training for the sake of improvement. The boy would sweep up everything and seemed relatively harmless so perhaps there was no harm in training him.

Not like his teacher had planned on doing it, since when did she become a baby sitter. "When you’re done we can begin, I'll be in the arena I met you guys in meet me dere after you're done ere?” the girl would say as she made her way off. "And I betta not see one booga on dat floor."

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

228 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A proper instruction [Taki]Jan 6, 2023 0:49:58 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

When she mentioned that badass don't pick their noses, he would look at her with a rather puzzled expression. "Then what do you do when your nosy get stuffy?" he asked in a rather genuine, almost naïve tone, and when he did so, he did sound younger than he actually was; Saga was still a very immature boy. Then, when she asked what he wanted to train, he would widen his smile and get rather excited. "I wanna know how to do sage stuff! The baaam and booom badass chakra shenanigans and all!!" he said, unable to hide how cool he thought senjutsu and the sage transformation was.

Then, when she accepted training him after he was done cleaning up, he almost hopped in excitement. "Fucking dope!!! Gotcha, gotcha!!! Cleaning time!" he said as he began to clean the place even faster than before, not wanting to waste any more time. Ryu had never truly trained the boy, so to have someone willing to do so was quite the blessing in his mind. Other than Kaida, nobody ever cared too much about the boy since he lost his family, so he was already happy about that, and when she reminded him of the booger, he nodded. "Got that already! It was a big one, easy to spot! Hehehe!" his tone was way too proud of his 'production'.

Sage Training
Cleaning up faster
[]
[216 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Jan 14, 2023 14:46:32 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the boy finished his job and met her inside of the arena collectively known as the Max. The girl would be dressed in her usual training gear, minus her jacket and would await his arrival as she made her way through the halls she’d notice that the floor was spotless and there wasn’t a single booger in sight thankfully. As she stood around waiting for him to arrive, the girl would find herself sitting along the ground taking in her thoughts briefly meditating whilst the room was empty, recalling all of the events and everything she had been anticipating in the future.

She'd remind herself of her anger and sublimating it into power a smile on her face as she took a deep breath and then exhaled. "Ahh~” went the sound of her breath as it escaped her lips. She had a song in the back of her mind that mellowed her out as she concentrated a calm strum of the guitar followed by guttural screams that fell into a soft melody it mimicked her emotions. Vast with its rages and calms. Eventually she’d open her eyes recalling the last set of lyrics. "Is dat such a bad thing…”

Eventually the boy would arrive. "Alright, so sage training is a little tricky…so what I need ya ta do is to call forth onna ya summons and have them gather some energy on your behalf.” the girl would say waiting for the boy to follow her instructions. "Sages can’t exactly teach otha sage’s about dere transformation since it breaches da contract but at least wit your summon present he can maybe help explain what I’m gettin at.” This wasn’t the first time she found herself training someone elses students but she had to be careful with how she went about it since she didn’t want to overwhelm the boy, it was a long and delicate process.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

320 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 21, 2023 11:12:23 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

SUMMONING KOZA

After the cleaning up, Saga arrived at the place where Taki was already waiting for him. He looked eager to train, but also quite lost. He was more used to more simple looking places, as he lived in a hut in a more remote area of the Waterfall village, and liked to roam around in the wild. That should come as no surprise considering his overall lack of proper manners, but there was some cute aspect on how amused and bewildered he looked as he stared at the place, trying to take in all the information he could, knowing all too well his brain would fail to retain most of it, and whenever he described it to others, it would not be very accurate.

What got him back to reality was when Taki started talking about sage training being a little tricky and he nodded. "Oh yeah, Kaida taught me how to meditate. It is a bit annoying, but I'm getting the hang of it. I managed not to fall asleep the last few times!" he said, with quite a lot of pride in such a silly accomplishment. But when she mentioned summoning a creature to gather energy on his behalf, his green orbs widened. "They can do that?! That's sick as fuck!!!" his tone grew quite more excited than before.

And without further delay, Saga bit his thumb and waived the five hand seals necessary for the summoning technique, slamming his hand on the ground, and summoning a tiny Lizard named Koza, who looked at him a bit confused. "Koza! Can you do a brother a solid, and gather some nature energy for me?!" he asked, and the Lizard, albeit reluctant, nodded, but before it could do anything, it would look at Taki, and then back to Saga. "Oh, don't worry about it, buddy! She is like my aunt now!" he said, oblivious to the fact that they were pretty much the same age.

Sage Training
Summons Koza to help out
[]
[315 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 21, 2023 12:34:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl waited for the young boy inside of the gym she’d have him enter into the room and would go to explain he manner of how sage training was broken down along with the rules and restrictions to what she could and couldn’t teach. Upon learning this he seemed to be ecstatic did Ryu really teach his kids nothing? The girl would wonder with a raised brow.

"Yeah dey can do dat, you said Kaida is teaching you dis what about Ryu?" the girl would wonder she had known he was the sage from what her old teacher had told her but the fact that he hardly taught his kids what she figured was the basics was cause for concern didn’t he care about his village? For as strong as he was these kids could be monsters by now.

It made her a little upset but also she figured she could maybe use this as an opportunity to stick it to the bastard. As this went on the young boy would summon a lizard named Koza who he would ask to gather sage energy on his behalf, he knew that much at least and would tell the lizard not to worry about her, calling her his aunt, which made her brow stand up even more so. "Wha…” something about that she found charming, in a little kid sort of way but then it hit her.

"Eyy, I ain’t old dontchu call me dat!” as the animal gather energy on behalf of the young boy. "Hey don’t just let him do it, you gotta meditate wit him, he can’t do awl da woik.” Taki would look towards the lizard wondering if he knew to keep an eye on the boy, she didn’t know much about them and they were under no obligation to listen to her she wouldn’t be surprised if the lizard might’ve just glared at her the entire time.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

310 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 21, 2023 12:37:27 GMT -5
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 21, 2023 14:33:33 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

MEDITATE

Saga looked back at Taki and sighed, shaking his head. "Ryu-sama never taught me anything, other than the summoning technique. He said I was a hassle, and that if I wanted training I should prove myself, learn on my own and become a Chuunin. This is my second exam, for I failed the one I went to in the Mist. I failed during the first round." he admitted, but he didn't seem to feel bad about it, or embarrassed. As dull as he was, Saga was highly aware of his own shortcomings and the fact that he was just barely a shinobi.

Then, after he called Taki "aunty", she claimed that she wasn't old, and he shrugged. "You must be definitely older than me! I'm just fifteen, though I will be sixteen in a month or so... January 30." he said, still believing Taki was considerably older than he was. But before he could delve any deeper into that subject, the girl promptly told him to get to meditating as well, as he shouldn't leave the work for the lizard alone, and Koza quickly nodded, snorting in mild annoyance. "Ohhh... OHHH!!! I see! Of course, makes sense!! Sorry, Koza! Let me do the meditation thingy!" he said as he suddenly sit down, legs folded and hands near the chakra gate on his lower stomach. He would close his eyes and slowly get into a deeper state of concentration, feeling the hints of natural energy around him.

As rowdy as he was, it seemed like he had been learning how to meditate properly, thanks to Kaida.

Sage Training
Meditating with Koza
[]
[252 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 21, 2023 15:59:59 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

He would then tell her that Ryu stated that he needed to prove himself, and that if he wanted training he’d need to prove himself. Taki was in the same situation as him at one point but the manner in which he seemingly brushed him off wasn’t something that sat well with her, that's not how a teacher teaches what did Midori see in dat asshole. Before he took a seat the girl would look to the boy. "Eyy, you don’t need a guy dat disrespectful ta teach you anything, I’ll let you in on a secret…I practically loined sage mode awl on my own.” she’d then point to his sage animal.

"Da only poison who’s pamission you need in orda to loin sage mode is dere’s, cause da best way to be a sage is ta be self made.” the girl would cross her arms and look to the young boy as he prepared to meditate. "Rememba dat, if you got a teacha like dat da only poison you can rely on is yaself.” With that the boy would take a seat and begin to meditate looking over towards the lizard wondering what their meditation methods are like and if he would crawl on top of the boy to get a closer connection to him, much like she did with her own animals.

"Now just make sure ya stay still and take in awl da energy ya can, it might feel kinda funny but don’t be afraid dats natural, if it gets to be too much let Koza know.” the girl would say simply allowing him to go about his meditation.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

259 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 22, 2023 10:44:54 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

PEOPLE TO LOOK UP TO

When Taki claimed to have learned sage mode on her own, Saga's emerald eyes glowed with awe. The kid was absolutely awestruck by the blonde, and he did nothing to hide it. "On your own?! That's so badass! I want to be badass too, aunty!!" he said, seemingly oblivious to Taki's previous claim that she wasn't old enough to be an aunt; to Saga, she was already a mentor-like figure he looked up to, so that was an 'aunty', right? "I... Uh... Thanks for taking the time to teach me. You are the first person to be that kind to me since Kaida." he said as he cracked a very earnest smile, filled with gratitude. Saga may be a bit of a dumb kid, but he had a kind and gentle heart, one that craved the bonds he had lost.

With her words as incentive, and the aid of Koza, he began meditating, doing a better job than ever before. Kaida had laid out the foundations for him, but Taki had given him the motivation to break through his own lack of focus in order to achieve something that was greater than himself. As he meditated, communicating with the natural energy all around him, he also had his ears peeled to listen to Taki's further advice, so his response was done with a simple, yet firm nod. And for all it was worth it, he was doing a decent job at the meditation thing, he was finally getting into a groove of sorts.

The feeling of natural energy was a bit funny, like she said, but he wasn't afraid. Rather, he was excited he was finally feeling like there was some progress to his training.

Sage Training
Meditating and feeling natural energy
[]
[278 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 22, 2023 12:26:43 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The boy seemed rather awestruck by the fact that she had learned something so powerful all by herself. The girl wasn’t really trying to show off and was quite modest about it, she felt that if you wanted something you had to get after it yourself. And wanted to instill that in as many people as she could. "It wadn’t easy, but if you really want it you gotta get after it…” she’d say pointing a finger to herself.

"And by da way kid don’t call me aunty, call me coach.” the girl would say getting quite tired of hearing the boy give her such a title. Shortly after he would thank her for the time she took to help her out. "No trouble kid…always happy ta help.” After a moment the boy would begin his meditative process he seemed excited which in most situations was good but too much of it could be a problem, but having taught her own kids about this she needed to make sure she trudged this carefully.

"Kid…calm down dhose emotions, I know your excited but if you keep bein jittery it ain’t gonna end well.” she’d say coaching him on his meditative strategies whilst he kept himself calm. "Best way to achieve da focus necessary is through a process cawled sublimation so here’s what I want ya ta do.” the girl would speak slowly so that her words flowed with his meditation not giving him too much to focus on keeping her instructions simple and concise.

"Take dat excitement awl o what you’re feelin, and channel inward use dat want dat desiya…and let it fuel ya…” she’d keep her words vague not telling him just how much to channel so long as she was here she could keep him safe but he needed to experience this for himself so that he knew what to look out for in case worst comes to worse.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

320 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 24, 2023 18:50:17 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

SUBLIMATION

"Sounds good, coach!" Saga had responded, finding the alternative to "aunty" a fair and appropriate one, which made him wonder why he didn't go for that from the get go, but alas, no time to ponder over such matters; he had to focus on meditating. Still, his emotions were far too agitated, and it was interfering with his focus. While he could still feel the faint nature energy around him, the connection was frail to say the least. Taki's words, however, seemed to get through his head, for she had a very good read on him and his emotions.

"Sublubation! Got it!" he repeated, not quite sure he understood it, but he assumed it meant he had to try and reign in his emotions. As she continued, she offered a more clear path for the blue-haired lad to follow, so that he could instead channel his thoughts to his desire to become stronger, to become one with nature, and put aside the other emotions, which would just be used as fuel to his focus.

Koza would glance over at Saga, noticing the improvement, and then back to Taki, giving the blonde a nod of approval; the lizard want the kid to succeed, and the fact that Koza was the only Lizard Saga ever summoned, the two were developing a nice bond, despite the fact the creature couldn't really speak.

Sage Training
Sublimating xD
[]
[215 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 25, 2023 10:09:10 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The boy would seemingly understand what she was getting at calling her coach she liked the sound of that much better, as he went about his practice the woman would keep her eyes on him in the process looking non quietly. As she kept her eyes on him the lizard would look to her as well nodding to her a sign of respect she was keeping her boundaries and making sure that he was able to do all the work he needed too.

Still as the boy meditated she’d notice cracks of a smile and small shakes of his legs while he sat, this kid just could nod seemingly keep still and if he kept this up it’d be a problem she’d look over at his body walking around him in order to make sure that she wasn’t seeing any signs of petrification forming on his body she had this problem with Yuki too and wasn’t really trying to have it happen to someone else's student on her watch.

During this process she’d keep her eyes peeled making sure that everything went smoothly, so far, so good. Here’s hoping nothing went wrong his slight motions still seemed to unsettle her however. "Rememba keep still.” she’d remind him.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

216 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 28, 2023 9:57:04 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
header
"a proper instruction".

ANOTHER FAILURE

Even though he had learned how to meditate sort of, he was still far too hyperactive to be able to do it properly, and this was definitely getting in the way of his progress. His legs moved a bit, and his lips changed as he perceived the faint natural energy around him, also shifting his eyebrows in both anticipation and anxiety for succeeding. Koza seemed a bit frustrated with Saga, but seemed like the two got along enough that the small lizard actually liked him, so despite its own emotions, it continued to try and aid the cerulean-haired boy.

Taki would remember him to keep still, and he would be made mindful of his own body movements. Taking a deep breathe, he would manage to remain still for a while, before falling back into the minimal movements which - unfortunately - were enough to disrupt the deep concentration needed to actually gather enough Sage energy to access what they called Sage Mode. Finally, Koza seemed to have given up. Saga bounced from being able to focus, to get distracted, and ultimately, the Lizard lightly bit his toe. "Ouch, Koza! What's the big idea?!" he said, as he opened one of his emerald eyes, snorting in irritation.

But he was quick to realize what happened, and as he looked up to Taki, he seemed almost apologetic. "I fucked up, right Coach? Dammit... I thought I would be able to do it this time..." he sighed, shaking his head.

Sage Training
Although he manages to feel some natural energy, he ultimately fails to achieve the proper level of concentration to decently progress through his training
[]
[250 words]
last edit by Hijikata Saga on Feb 28, 2023 9:57:28 GMT -5
Ren has written 93 posts

quick reply

compose a reply