A proper instruction [Taki]Feb 28, 2023 23:14:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the boy remained in his meditative stance Taki would look down at him and notice that he seemed to be slipping on his meditative focus she told him to keep still but would notice that as he kept going, petrification would no doubt begin to set in momentarily more than likely sensing this the lizard Koza would bite the boys nose a bit of an odd way to snap someone out of a meditative state but I mean she’d get smacked over the head by the gorilla so to each their own.

After being awoken from his meditative state he’d look towards Taki almost like he had let her down he’d apologized asking if he screwed up which he indeed had done but that was all apart of the learning process. "Hey don’t beatcha self up, If it was easy I’d done it in a day, give it time.” the girl would place her hands on her hips.

"And hey, now dat ya know…it’ll be easy for ya to practice on ya own, you’ll be dere in no time!” the girl would state with a little bit of encouragement behind her words, extending out a fist bump to the boy. "But you really gotta focus on da whole sitting still aspect kid.” the girl would say as she looked down at his summon. "You’re lucky ya had your summon dere oddawise things coulda got real bad real fast.” the girl would say as she stopped to think for a moment recalling her lesson on it.

Petrification was a terrifying process and something that Taki herself had experienced on a few occasions when training with the gorilla’s, it was always something best taught early so the sage would know what to be on the look out for. "Dat’s why its always important to have a summon by ya side when medatitin for da foist time.” she’d add.

"Anyway if you ain't got any questions dat concludes da lesson for today." with that the girl would turn about and make her way out of the gym "You should bring your girlfriend around next time, she needs some woik herself.” she'd say as she turned about with her hands in her pockets, heading back towards the main hall giving a lazy wave as she left.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

389 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A proper instruction [Taki]Mar 1, 2023 10:49:17 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday January 30 rank Adv. Genin occupation Sage Apprentice
header
"a proper instruction".
"How can you move forward if you keep on regretting the past?"

ONE SMALL STEP

Frustrated as he was, hearing Taki's words certainly helped lift his spirits, so he nodded. "It is really hard, but I will not give up!" he said as he got back to his feet, looking back at Koza, who seemed somewhat satisfied with his small progress, which was also reassuring. He was learning how to actually do this thanks to Kaida and now Taki, and he was feeling more confident he would be able to get there. Taki did remind him of the importance of sitting still, and how Koza did him a solid, for things can go bad really bad. "I... I heard it can be bad. I saw what happened to Kaida." he added, and even though he thought her lizard traits looked cool, he could see why that was a dangerous issue.

Taki highlighted the importance of having their summon beside them and he nodded, taking a mental note of that. "I will make a habit of having Koza around. We get along well, and... To be honest, I dunno if the others like me much." he admitted with a shrug, as he had only attempted to summon them once, and it was not only very draining on his chakra, but they also seemed very annoyed that a 'kid' summoned them for 'no reason'.

With the lesson concluded, he was getting ready to leave, but when Taki told him to bring his 'girlfriend' next time, he paused, looking slightly confused, until it hit him. "Ohhhhh... You mean Kaida? I will bring her next time then." he said, giving Taki a smile, and then a slightly odd bow. "Thank you so much for teaching me, Coach! I will bring you a gift next time!" he said, giggling in excitement as he left the Gym, feeling even more driven towards his sage training now that he had someone to show him the way. Taki was now the second person alive who actually seemed to care about the boy, and that meant the world to him. Without even knowing, she gained herself a loyal ally.

"There is no such a thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain something without losing something..."

Sage Training
Exit post
[]
[333 words]
Ren has written 93 posts

quick reply

compose a reply