Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]

compose a reply
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 7, 2023 1:39:39 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Taking this into account, you should reconsider the type of treatment as something that is long term, rather than short term..."

In a hospital of many great medical minds and experienced healers, it was easy enough to pass certain tasks along to others and let them deal with the burdens both good and bad. Often than not, Miho made sure to take on the role of the messenger when it came to the bad while accompanying other medical staff in delivery. For some, the support helped to steel them for the harsh responses that were to come from those under their care. Often, it wasn't easy for them to hear. But, she did like to think that seeing her in the halls and often involved added encouragement to those that worked with her.

People had to come first, even among staff, and for some, the strain of having to deal with certain individuals was challenging. Thankfully, many had been aware of Miho for some time from her time working within the building. Her status as the Head medic only gave her more of a presence if nothing else.

As she held her hands in front of her, speaking to the older shinobi, she'd then close her eyes as she began to continue her explanation.

"I'm sorry Wen...but the fact remains the horrible truth of the matter is even if we did revitalize your body to heal quickly, you'd only be buying yourself only months rather than years...and with what you've done in service of the village, you'd only be hurting yourself. The long-term advantage of us working in increments would be that you'd have time...but you could no longer serve in the capacity you had.."

In saying this, it would seem that the man had much to consider. Though if his options were limited, he would have no choice.

As Miho would bow her head, she'd then make her way toward the door, looking toward the medic within it as she then released a breath before preparing to make her round to the next one.

"Hmm...so I think this one...."

Peaking inside, she'd look in to see the room was empty, prompting a blank expression to remain on her face before then spotting a small child hiding beneath the bed. Doing her best to hide her smile, the dark haired female would begin to walk slowly within it, taking a seat atop the mattress before then releasing a sigh.

"Oh dear...it would appear that they aren't here...well then..."

In saying this, she'd then lift her legs upward and close her eyes as it appeared as if she had fallen asleep. With this deception in place, she'd wait till she heard movement, finally opening one of her eyes as she caught the boy attempting to move his hiding place into that of a closet.

"Gotcha..."

With a smirk on her face, the boy would yelp as she then saw him freeze in place as Miho stood behind him with a calm expression.

"Resting...now..."

In hearing the directive, the child woudl quickly make his way back to the bed, placing himself beneath the covers as the young woman would then sit by the bed before then taking her hand and gently checking his head for his temperature.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 7, 2023 6:41:00 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 21st March rank Special Jounin occupation Academy Instructor

Hyūga Hitomi

Standing before Konoha's hospital for a moment, Hitomi considered it for a few moments, almost as though asking herself if she wished to go through with the decision or not. Life had certainly changed for her drastically recently, and with everything considered it would make sense for her to simply get used to her current situation. That said however, she felt it was part of her duty both to her clan and her village to take this step as well.

Dressed in her more casual green attire, rather than formal Hyūga whites and browns, she walked into the reception of the hospital with as much calm grace as she could muster (which was a lot), heading directly to the reception desk, her attention not turning to look around at the various people waiting to be seen.

Waiting for her chance to speak to the person running the desk, Hitomi amused herself with thoughts of what her parents would say of her decision to come here. It wouldn't be pleasant, and certainly would have led to a heated 'discussion' about mingling with the 'commoners', which was probably at least a small factor in her decision to come.

Once called up to the desk, she gave a relatively simple explanation for her visit. "Good morning, I am Hyūga Hitomi, I'm here to see about registering as an active Iryo-nin in the village. I was not sure the proper procedure, but I assume you would be able to assist me?" Her words were polite, and avoided the sharp demand that might have been expected from a Hyūga main family member. 

Word Count: 267
Tags:

Eleri has written 79 posts
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 7, 2023 13:14:48 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
The woman at the front desk was shocked to say the least. It wasn't often if at all that someone from the Main branch of the Hyuuga wished to be part of medical. Let alone, work within the hospital of the village. If anything, the Hyuga kept much of their medical secrets to themselves and thus had their own trained officials to handle the needs of their clan. Still, the young woman would nod at toward the request, pointing her in the direction of a room in which a young woman would make her way out of before calling out toward her.

"Miho-sama! A moment!"

Miho would hold a calm expression as she'd then turn to see the woman and then blinked at the two before approaching with a blank expression.

"Hello...how can I help...I'm sorry...Hyuga Hitomi...I didn't realize it was you I apologize..."

She had seen the young woman briefly during her moments with the previous Hyuga Leader, though in truth, she'd be lying in saying that she took the time to make conversation with the man. Urashi had been a tyrant to say the least, and the actions of what he had done in the end had cost her a dear friend. Shigure's mother. A quiet woman, but when allowed to be somewhat spoken, she'd shown her a level of respect that had not been common to those that were married into clans and given influence. If anything, she had given her some insight into how one should portray themselves in such a role. Her loss had been a great one, but it had allowed for many things to change within the Hyuuga clan.

Placing her hands in front of her, Miho would then bow her head before raising it as she then heard the nurse make mention of her request to join the medical staff.

"Oh?...Well...of course...if you wish to be part of staff we'd be happy to have you...come with me..."

In walking toward the hall, Miho would then look to the woman as she began to ask her a question.

"Do you have medical experience?"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 7, 2023 23:18:12 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 21st March rank Special Jounin occupation Academy Instructor

Hyūga Hitomi

Waiting patiently, it didn't take her very long to be given an audience with the Hospital Head. Whether this was standard practice or simply a matter of Hitomi's own position within her clan she couldn't be sure, but it is what it is, and this was certainly the most efficient way to do what she had come here to do. 

"Good morning Miho-dono, I hope you are doing well and apologise for interrupting what is likely a busy shift," she greeted with a polite bow, watching calmly as the other woman gathered herself in reaction to the admittedly sudden change. Hitomi had hoped she had come at a relatively quiet time, based on her own experiences as to when she had been the most needed, but it seemed she had misjudged. Following after Miho as the other woman began walking away, the Hyūga nodded in response to the question.

"I have been the chief medic for my clan for the past six years, and started learning Iryo-ninjutsu and conventional medicine about... twelve years ago I think? My medical skills were the area which I earned Tokubetsu Jounin rank, and I have trained my doujutsu to assist in medical matters as well," she explained, not bragging but rather simply explaining. Part of why she was here was to give her clan a better reputation in the wider village after all.

Pausing for a moment, she looked at the younger woman with slight smile, "If you would rather I made an appointment and came back later, I can do that I can tell you are quite busy." She really hadn't wanted to be an inconvenience, and understood how busy that medics could be.

Word Count: 281
Tags:

Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 7, 2023 23:50:19 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"No! Not at all! I just have to admit that I'm rather surprised..."

It was in all truth considering the condition of the Hyuga clan at the moment and with Shigure doing what he could to help contain the situation and take on his roles as it's leader. Though she had very little experience with the woman, she had not gained any reason to mistrust her intentions in being here. In fact, considering her list of skills, she was shocked that she had not been here sooner. Still, perhaps it had as much to do with the rather turn of events that placed her in this position as the Head Medic.

"Wow...thats quite amazing..."

Miho would smile as she held the chart in front of her lap as she walked, hearing the woman state that perhaps she should have come at a better time, commenting that she could very well make an appointment and come again then.

"Wait! I do not wish to make it sound as though we are in dire need, but I will certainly not turn away talent when it's presented to us. You're experience and help would be most appreciated Lady Hitomi..."

With her smile remaining, she'd then gesture for her to continue to follow her as she began to explain much about the facility.

"We rarely have extreme cases, but when they do arise, I wish to make sure that everyone is prepared to do everything that they can to help solve it or at the very least prevent it from reoccurring. We aren't ones to go just by talent alone, but those that have the experience and confidence to do the task. In truth, with your experience, I would certainly feel much more confident having you here..as I'm sure everyone else here would agree..."

Opening the door to her office, Miho would allow for Hitomi to enter as she then closed the door behind them as she placed her chart down upon her desk and then sat upon it's edge.

"Though I must ask truly...if you were the Chief medic with the Hyuga Clan, why wish to begin again here?"
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 9, 2023 7:34:59 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Hyūga Hitomi

Hitomi followed along quietly, listening without response as Miho spoke for a while. "It is primarily these extreme cases that I have come to offer my assistance for Miho-dono," she explained as they entered the younger woman's office, her hands clasped serenely at her waist, hidden beneath her sleeves. "I cannot become a full time member of the Medical Corps, between my duties to my clan and my new role as an Academy instructor, it would not be feasible," she explained, a gentle smile on her face as she gauged the Senju's reaction.

Miho's question was a valid one after all, the Hyūga medics tended to keep to the clan, keep their secrets and their skills to themselves, and her status as pre-eminent amongst them would lend itself to her following the same path as those who came before her. Judging the unvarnished truth as perhaps the best option here, Hitomi continued to explain, "If you will forgive me for being disgustingly straightforward with you Miho-dono, my wish to work at least occasionally within the hospital has several facets to it."

She paused for a moment, considering which would be the best point to start with. "On a personal level, I would like to be able to branch out and improve my skills, to be taught and to teach. Keeping medical techniques secret, at least amongst our village, is rather unethical in my mind. If there are things I can pass to the other medics of Konoha that can help our people, then I would, and if there are things I can learn to not only help our village but improve my clan, then I would do that as well." Isolation and uniformity of ideas was not ideal for growth, and an exchange of skills would absolutely benefit the village and the clan.

"Beyond that, the Hyūga are in the midst of a rather dramatic shift, and until now I have not been able to offer my services to the greater village. I felt it my duty to do so now that I can.... also it gives the elders something else to complain about" she added with a sly grin.

Word Count: 411
Tags:

Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 10, 2023 4:52:59 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"It is sad that elders often need such things to keep their minds focused off the bigger picture..."

A small smile crossed Miho's lips as she looked toward Hitomi with a calm gaze. In truth, she honestly couldn't say whether or not such a thing were possible. If there were any way that such small attempts at creating relationships with the village, to help bridge gaps that had long since been established could be done. In truth, those that had such high standing tended to keep to themselves and Konohagakure hadn't benefited from it, but really only became weaker. It was simply the assertion of superiority.

But considering her own beginnings. A woman from a clan that had been that in name only, to her adopting standing as an Akimichi and then being married into the Senju, it seemed that such definitive lines were slowly becoming erased over time, despite what old traditions remained intact.

Though the woman would only be there part-time, she was trying her best and it was more than most. Also, if she was willing to pass on things that she knew to staff, and lend her experience in areas that most would consider foreign or beyond their capabilities, it was even more of a reason to have her. Pushing herself from the surface of her desk, Miho would then extend her hand as she nodded toward her.

"Then I guess we need to get you a name badge...welcome to the staff Hitomi..We're happy to have you..."

With her smile remaining, Miho would wait for her to either accept it or politely decline, prompting her to then reach for her chart as she began to examine her remaining cases.

"Perhaps, if you are willing to start today, you'd like to assist me with rounds? I do have a few patients that might benefit from your knowledge and I could use the extra set of hands..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Senju Miho on Jan 10, 2023 4:53:58 GMT -5
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 11, 2023 8:44:11 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Hyūga Hitomi

"You know, I don't think I have ever had a name badge..." Hitomi mused, a look of consideration crossing her face. She was rather used to being recognised after all, and badges of any sort weren't exactly a common thing in her life. Shaking her head slightly, she tilted her head to the side in an approiximation of a shrug, putting the thought aside. The extended hand confused her for a moment, the Hyūga's brow furrowing as she looked at it for a long moment before remembering what that gesture indicated and reached out to shake it.

It wasn't exactly a common way to interact with someone in the circles that she was used to.

"I have an hour or so that I can work here," the Hyūga confirmed. Her schedule was a lot more full nowadays, but she had made sure that she had enough time to spend at the hospital, not knowing how long this could have taken.

"Miho-dono, how familiar are you with the Byakugan's capabilities?" she asked, "I ask so I can assist you in determining which cases you wish for my help on. I may have significant medical experience but I am sure that my doujutsu will be the most helpful addition I can make, at least in the immediate short term." Sure, twelve years of medical experience as an iryo-nin was absolutely not something to sniff at, but there was bound to be other medics of similar or better skills in that respect.

But the Byakugan... well, to the best of Hitomi's knowledge her abilities with her kekkai genkai were the most well suited to medical use in the whole clan. There was no clan member she was aware of who had the same capabilities as her, and paired with her medical knowledge it made her a particularly effective healer. 

Word Count: 306
Tags:

Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 17, 2023 9:05:16 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Heh heh..it was a joke. I do not even have a name badge...though considering it now..perhaps it would be best to begin doing so just so that others are aware of whom is treating them. Of course, with the village being as it is, most of the staff here and those they are treating are familiar with each other to some degree or another...."

Miho would hold a small smile as she then began to make her way outside of the room, looking over her shoulder as she listened to Hitomi ask of her own knowledge of the capabilities of the Bakuyagan. The truth was that she did have experience working with healing injuries to it. In fact, she had been sworn to secrecy because of such a case with Shigure and even that was made less than notable by many on call. All they knew was that she had helped the young man, not that she had been previewed to some of their medical histories. Of course, this did not make her an expert by any means.

"I have experience working with injuries related to it's usage. I can't say for sure of its application within medical techniques. I am open to suggestions if you have them to better use your skills efficiently Hitomi-san..."

Miho wasn't one to go on just title alone. After all, there was much that could be discovered and learned every day. Though she did her best to make sure she was aware of any advances within her field, she was open to learning more. It was the very reason why she put experience first among all else over notoriety.

"Since you only have an hour available to us, we have to be sure that when you are with us we make the most of your time..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 21, 2023 23:40:57 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Hyūga Hitomi

Blinking slightly at the joke, Hitomi tilted her head slightly "don't you know that the Hyūga do not have a sense of humour Miho-dono, we do not understand these 'jokes' that you speak of..." she trailed off for a moment before smiling wryly to show her own attempt at a joke. It was a little more subdued than she might have made with her brother, but breaking away from her public persona was certainly going to take time.

Following behind the chief medic she hummed slightly at the reference of treating injuries related to its use. Generally speaking that was either those who had been injured by a Hyūga, or quite probably treating Shigure after his fight with his father. Hitomi had not been permitted to attend to those injuries, the powers that be not wanting to risk her being biased in favour of the previous clan head. Somewhat insulting, but understandable.

"Without providing too many secrets, beyond the more well known ability to examine the chakra network and musculoskeletal system I am capable of examining a person at a similar degree as a microscope, and measure both cardiovascular and neural activity purely through the use of my doujutsu. While my ability to interact with such things may be somewhat limited through the jutsu I have access to, I am able to provide detailed analysis of a body with a very high degree of accuracy," Hitomi explained quietly, not wanting to speak too loud, but wanting to provide further information to the other woman.

Word Count: 254
Tags:

Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 28, 2023 13:06:10 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Ha ha... clever..."

As a smirk crossed Miho's lips at Hitomi's rebuttal being one of disproving the belief of Hyuuga lacking humor, the woman would begin to explain just what her capabilities were in as limited detail as possible. Which, made sense with what she knew of the secrecy of the clan. Of course, this made it so that it was difficult to place her. But, with Hitomi's explanation, it did grant some insight into some ways the hospital could use her. Especially with her extreme examination capabilities.

While it wasn't without its limitations, it did grant a skill that was rare within the structure to be able to analysis in a serious case and perhaps even aid in helping to fight off greater cases that could very well become problematic in the future. It was every step toward helping to become more preventable in illness examines rather than reactionary. Every bit helped.

With a calm nod, Miho would be respectful of her wish to not want such information to be wide known, allowing for her to stop by one of the rooms as she looked in to check on one of her patients.

"Understood. Well then...we can begin here....Urahi Sento is a worker within the lumber yards of the village and it has been assumed that he may have come in contact with a spore-like infection within his lungs. At the moment, we have been observing its progress of it and it appears that be also connected neurologically as well. He seems to be having an uncontrollable twitch with his hands and it has become to the point that these spasms have made it challenging for him to function..."

Crossing her arms, the chart would remain close to her chest as Miho would close her eyes.

"I want to operate, but I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly where the route of the infection has traveled and poking around in his brain would be hazardous to him. Not to mention reckless...would you like to work on this case to start?"
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Jan 30, 2023 6:37:18 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Hyūga Hitomi

Hitomi frowned slightly as Miho explained her first suggested patient, scanning through her memories for anything that sounded familiar. "It sounds vaguely familiar," she said after a few moments of deep thought, "though very rare, I think we had a case of something that might be the same in our records. I've never worked on a case, but it was referred to as 'Cryptococcal' by the medic who treated it, and the patient was quiet old. Immuno-comprimisation let the spores take route," she explained quietly, her voice barely loud enough to be heard by Miho. After all, they weren't in an enclosed space and she wasn't about to share patient information around anyone that might be close enough to overhear.

"I can help trace the infection, and I know Saikan Chūshutsu no Jutsu... if that will help? We did not have it in our clan repetoire during the time of this case, so I do not know how effective it is on such an issue, I've only really used it on poisons and bacterial infections before," she turned to look at Miho, wondering if that was something the Senju would have had experience in. Fungal infections weren't a common thing, the human immune system usually quite good at dealing with such issues, which meant that things could go wrong pretty badly when it didn't.

"If that's no good, I could certainly help guide yourself or other medics through surgery. I have a lot of experience with how the brain operates. I can see neural well enough to identify emotion and truthfulness, so normal function isn't too complex," at this she shrugged elegantly, waiting for the Head to decide how to proceed. Hitomi was well aware that she was out of her experience levels right now, and she really just wanted to help.

Word Count: 302
Tags:

Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Feb 12, 2023 10:42:38 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"The status lines up with that conclusion. It is possible to remove the fungi with the extraction technique, but they would need to be compromised partially and that would require us to also find a means of suppression and that can be challenging in this case with a weakened immunity..."

The data lined up and Miho could only be impressed. Still, the idea was for them to try and find a solution and this was indeed the best one that they could have come upon. She wasn't trying to negate that fact, but going into surgery would be risky. Though if Hitomi was as experienced with neurological as she expressed, it could be done. They would have to be quick and ensure that they also were capable of handling the dramatics that came with dealing with such a procedure.

"But I agree with that approach. If you could get a scan of his neuropathways, do you think that you could navigate the exact point at which to extract the infection? I believe we can do this if we work together..."

A smile crossed her lips as Miho then began to look over her chart as she released a breath.

"I have one more person to check upon, but for now. Please speak to Urashi-san. Preparing him for this would be best and give him the details of the operation. If he agrees to it, we can proceed. Thank you Hitomi...and welcome to the team.."

Miho would bow respectfully as she began to make her way down the hall to complete her rounds, leaving the Hyuuga to speak to the man as to explain their intentions. If he would agree to them, they could perhaps save his life.
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Feb 18, 2023 20:53:29 GMT -5
Hyūga Hitomi
Hyūga Hitomi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Hyūga Hitomi

Hitomi nodded slightly as Miho seemed to agree with her on the condition, filing away the information that the extraction technique was a feasible one for fungal infections as well. Miho's question was a sensible one, and Hitomi stopped for a time to think about it, considering what she knew of fungal growth in general, it was very possible that it would actually be easier to work out than bacterial and viral infections, and easier than dealing with poisons. Fungus, when not releasing spores, remained connected after all. The question was whether there were spores let out to travel through the system, or if they simply grew along bodily pathways.

"If I cannot trace the pathway accurately Miho-dono, there is none in my clan I know of who could," she was not so arrogant to think that none would be able to, perhaps the Gure with their affinity for fungus would find it a simple task, but there were none amongst the Hyūga with eyes trained in the way hers were.

"I will speak with the patient, and await your return," the Hyūga said with a bow in response to Miho's own before turning to walk into the room, keeping a pleasant expression on her face as she did so.

"Good morning Urashi-san, I am Hyūga Hitomi. I have been brougt in as a specialist for your case. How are you feeling this morning?" It was important for patients to be treated as people first and foremost... after all, that is what they were. The thought of how some of the elders would react to her, a main family member, treating a simple lumberjack gave her great amusement. Some of them might even just keel right over.

Finding the chart at the end of his bed, Hitomi made sure to give it a quick look to see what was currently being done in case that effected what she saw. "I would like to scan you, if that is ok?"

Word Count: 329
Tags:

Healing through Exposure; Medical Miracles[i]Mar 14, 2023 19:14:12 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

While the older male seemed to watch as the Hyuga entered the room, he'd adjust his posture as he sat along the front of the cot beneath him. It was some time since he had spoken to a nurse, though it wasfar from th the woman's introduction that she was far from that. Though in hearing her question, he'd remain silent. Clearly whatever was happening was indeed starting to mess with more than just his nerves. It was hampering his speech as well. Still, he was capable of responding, nodding his head as he allowed the Hyuga to perform whatever scan she wished.

In her process of doing so, she'd find that his chakra was indeed in flux. There was also some damage that was moving along his body that appeared to show cuts or perhaps even restrictions. Even the area of his mind responsible for speech was showing some injury.

Though with such an invasive task before them, would surgery help at all, or was this beyond any possible hope?
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION