Tag me back in?Jan 14, 2023 15:14:45 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

After her initial blow up Taki had been doing her best to avoid Muramasa for some time now she’d make her way past his room most days and carry on about her business it was getting close to her usual weekend period where she’d need to leave in order to return to her students at the sage compound. She'd spent the last few days wallowing and simmering on her emotions it was unlike her, she'd spent time meditating and training in private or doing hours where Uemon wasn't present clearly trying to avoid him for the time being. However as the days went on she’d reflect on her actions meditating on them on wether or not she was being foolish which she clearly was.

Some days when she left to head downstairs she'd pass his door thinking about how he was doing and would sometimes keep her eyes on it looking to his door somewhat longingly and apologetically as she passed it by. Maybe it was time to set things right? He had made things clear from the beginning about where they stood and perhaps she wasn’t as ready to handle the emotions that came with something like that as she thought.

She had gotten these feelings mixed up with those she had for someone else some time ago. And maybe she was looking for that feeling in the wrong person and got herself caught up in something she thought she understood. Eventually however she’d stop by his door contemplating knocking on his door, and after a moment would think to herself. "I should say something…it’s no good for him to tink I’m still mad at em.” Eventually she’d knock on his door but not before hearing the turning of the lock on his door, looking down at it and then up at the center of the door frame right where she’d meet the puppeteer at eye level. Hopefully the encounter wasn’t too awful.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

324 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 14, 2023 15:15:18 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Tag me back in?Jan 15, 2023 7:02:48 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 19 years old birthday July 21st rank B-Rank occupation Swordsmith
Muramasa

Time heals all wounds... or so some old fool once said.

After his last encounter with Taki he had decided to spend some time on the road. If he could not simply up and leave, a little space would surely do them good. "Finally back." During his travels he had become acquainted with a mysterious new companion and also advanced his own goal by some degree. To what extent it was hard to say... but he had a name. So it was a start. Uemon had only returned the gym a few hours ago. Like usual he was in his room. Glasses rested low on the bridge of his nose, and a white shirt covered his torso underneath a comfortable dark jacket. He was in the midst of putting the final touches on Date when a knock stopped him.

Opening the door to see a familiar blonde girl his dark eyes met hers. "Hey." A soft greeting. Lacking any anger... but perhaps not as warm as before. "Come in." Opening the door instead of allowing it to swing open like he usually did he would wait for her to enter before shutting it behind him. For a while he stood there in silence, his face a little distant. More like when they had first met. Think as he might words did not come. Instead he just leaned back against the door. Watching.
Yenga has written 624 posts
Tag me back in?Jan 15, 2023 22:18:32 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

There was a difference in the way he addressed her; he had that same distance she’d seen on his face like the first time that the two of them had initially met each other. His Hey was almost cold but at least he let her in. She shuffled about letting out a sigh trying to let out a small greeting the girl would say her greeting a little weak. "Hey…” there was a brief pause for a moment before she said anything else, figuring he wouldn't say anything either she’d then let out a sigh. "Listen…can we just forget the last couple of weeks eva happened…” the girl would say having a hard time admitting her fault in the situation, rubbing the back of her head she wanted to say sorry but was the worst at it.

"I…kinda acted like a dumb ass." The girl was thoroughly embarrassed at her behavior. She knew better but she still let her emotions get the better of her. "I thought I knew what I was walking into but…I…ya know.” she was terrible with apologies and knew she was in the wrong but she wouldn’t outright say it she’d do it in her own special way.

"Is dere anythin I can do to make it right…you’re my friend and I…don’t want ya to forget dat…” she was now starting to see why he was the way that he was and realized now she should’ve respected his boundaries a bit more. As she looked towards him however she noticed something quite different about him. "A-are you wearin glasses…?”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

246 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Tag me back in?Jan 16, 2023 19:07:49 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

After listening to Taki speak there was a long silence.

Finally he shook his head. "No... I get it." He said softly, his eyes drifting to the ground. It wasn't her fault, or at least he didn't blame her for what happened. Feelings were complex and expectations were tricky. Especially when people were so different from one another. "I shouldn't have been so impulsive... there's a reason I usually keep to myself." To avoid situations like this. People tend to act a certain way when emotions are involved. Of course he had feelings like anyone else... but his were different. Muted. Wrath excepting.

Relationships were complex with two fully functioning partners. He had pieces missing. "You don't owe me anything, Taki." Uemon said, slowly moving to her to place a gentle hand on her shoulder. "How could I forget you?" He wore a faint half smirk on his face but it was still looked a bit sad. Wasn't like he'd never been told off before. He was an adult... he'd get over it. Giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze his eyes would widen slightly at the mention of his glasses. "Oh..." Almost forgot he was wearing them. "Yeah, I'm a little near-sighted." It wasn't anything too serious, but when straining his eyes for long periods of time working on his puppets he tended to get headaches. Migraines at the worst of times. "Helps me work." He said, nodding towards his desk. Date sat there, unfinished.

It was nearly done, just needed some final touches. Walking towards the puppet he fiddled with one of the arms before glancing at the girl. "Know when we're heading to Konoha?" He would ask, an eyebrow slightly raised. A lot had happened since he'd been gone... and his own plans had progressed too.

It would be a delicate balancing act to stay true to his vow of revenge and assist Taki... but he was committed.
Tag me back in?Jan 16, 2023 20:23:09 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

There was a silence he’d speak his words were soft he apologized for his impulsiveness. "I’ll say sorry if you do.” is what she wanted to say but its better if they just let this drift past them. He’d stand and place his hand on her shoulder, the girl smiled as he touched her saying he didn’t owe her anything and that he couldn’t forget her. "Stop smirking at me like dat…ya big dummy.” she’d playfully push her fist against his chin no real force just enough to gently push his face she still felt her heart race but it would subside turning back to normal.

When he explained his glasses the girl wondered why he never mentioned it she figured he must’ve used his insurance to cover that but still found it odd he never mentioned it, she’d look past him and look towards his newest creation Date who still looked like a work in progress, she’d then refocus when he asked about when they were going to go after Konoha. "Well we’re still short on da numba’s side ya know.” the girl would say thinking on everything, it was just the two of them for the time being and while less numbers meant a lower of risk being caught it still wasn't enough for a full on infiltration.

"Don't suppose you have any friends?" the girl would say half joking knowing how much of a hermit he was she wanted to see his reaction.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

292 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 16, 2023 20:29:02 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 16, 2023 21:59:43 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Feeling a fist on his chin he almost chuckled as Taki play-punched him.

As for his glasses? "Don't think I look like a dork, do you?" He asked, eyes drifting off to the side. Truly he didn't like wearing them much as they weren't needed for his day-to-day. Uemon wasn't the most vain person in the world or even overly concerned with his appearance but... he knew aesthetics.

Glasses really didn't suit him all that much.

Listening as Taki mentioned that they were low on numbers he nodded silently. It was his number one concern when they were initially planning this prison break. "Actually..." He said after she asked jokingly if he had any friends. "I went home this week." A big deal no doubt, especially since he hadn't stepped foot in the Land of Iron since he was ten. His face grew serious as he looked to the girl. "Did some spying... and by chance I ran into one of the men who was there when my father-" Words failed as he brought up the subject. A tough one, surely.

But that wasn't the point. "While I was there I met someone, a woman named Ran." His eyes met Taki's, his brow furrowing. Memories of the night came rushing back. "She helped me do what I needed to... I'm not even really sure why, we were strangers." An oddity, but he wasn't one to deny an opportunity when it presented itself. "Not sure if she'd have reason to help, but it might be worth asking." He paused, looking to her to see what she felt. It wasn't just anybody they could go to for aid. Danger was a certainty... and without being sanctioned by Iwagakure they were essentially on their own. "She's skilled. Knows how to handle herself."

After that he would go quiet again. What were her thoughts? Keeping the circle small was smart... but they needed allies.
last edit by Muramasa Uemon on Jan 18, 2023 3:11:25 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 17, 2023 0:36:30 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the young man had mentioned his glasses and wether or not he looked like a dork. "Maybe little.” the girl would say joking with him as she took note of his new appearance. "It ain't gonna be a problem right? I can get ya some contacts.” she'd say wanting him to be in peak physical form for whatever work was coming his way.

As he responded to her joke he mentioned that he had went home for the week knowing his story that was something of a surprise to her, she could tell by the furrowing of his brow and the look on his face he had mentioned that he had done some spying and ran into one of the men who was there during the time he lost his father he seemed to have a hard time talking about it Taki recognized the pain. "Dats alright Huey, you ain’t gotta tell me nothing you don’t wanna.” the girl would say calling him by his term of endearment, she knew that he hated it but perhaps the brevity of the name would maybe get his mind off of his worries or at least make him forget for a brief moment.

He’d mention a woman that he met there who was a woman helped him "do what he needed to do.” she wasn’t sure what that was but the idea of a woman made her brow furrow. "Figa's it'd be another goil.” she’d wonder, internally rolling her eyes. "Well you do have dat effect on women.” the girl would say it almost sounded backhanded and it sort of was but also sort of wasn’t, she wasn't completely over her feelings but he also did seem to have quite the reputation with the women of the village.

"Shiina huh…where she from?” she’d ask, she liked the idea but wanted to make sure she knew who she was dealing with before signing them on board. Uemon himself had lied to her too and she wasn’t going to take that chance again. "Da shinobi system ain’t nobodies fool and ya neva know where people’s loyalties lie.” something Uemon might not’ve been too familiar with having grown up outside of it since he was born in the land of Iron after all.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

387 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 17, 2023 0:37:08 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 17, 2023 4:31:58 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Eyes rolled as Taki joked back at him about his glasses.

Asking if it'd be a problem he raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on his hip. "Hasn't been a problem before, has it?" By this point they'd fought together, and against each other in training sessions. She knew about his skills. If he was more sensitive he might've even been offended... but he knew she was just focused on her goal. As he was with his own.

Telling him that he did not wish to share if he didn't want to got him thinking. "I got a name from him, Taki. The name of the court official who accused my father of treason." Opening up was something he never did... but Taki had taught him that it was not always a bad thing. Friends shared things with one another. It was something he'd have to get used to. "The samurai though I... killed him." These words hung heavy in the air as he spoke them. Silence.

Murder was a way of the life for most shinobi. But he was not raised in a Hidden Village. No child soldier that killed on orders. He had never taken a life before. There would be many more until his tale was through. Uemon's eyes drifted down.

A joke brought him back to the present. Something about him and his effect on women. "Don't know why." He said with a shrug. Maybe sad boys with vendettas were in right now but he couldn't for the life of him understand. Especially since he was so singularly occupied with his goal. Detours were necessary, yes... but nothing had changed. He had room for only one thing in his life. Revenge. She asked him where Shiina was from and his mouth pursed just slightly. Of course he knew her story... but was that his to tell? "If the situations were reversed... would I want someone revealing my information?" Thinking for just a moment he shook his head slowly and lifted his gaze to meet hers again. "I think she should tell you for herself."

Hopefully... that answer would be good enough for now.
last edit by Muramasa Uemon on Jan 18, 2023 0:29:14 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 17, 2023 18:55:33 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The boy seemed a little taken aback by her comment about his vision. "I dunno you were never looking me in the eye you were always focused somewhere else.” Is what she would’ve said but she kept that thought to herself. "Nah, I guess not.” the girl would remark somewhat calmly and she shrugged her shoulders. Taki had told him he didn’t need to divulge anything that’d make him uncomfortable but then he’d mention that he found one of the officials who had accused his father and that he killed him.

His situation was a bit different from hers and while she didn’t fully get his hang up since she herself had become somewhat accustomed to him she wondered why he seemed so conflicted she watched him kill Samurai before so why so sullen now. "I mean hey dats one down right?” the girl would say trying to make him feel a bit better about what he had done it was an accomplishment after all, her tone towards death was rather casual as if she had no qualms about it. She felt apathetic to the idea killing wasn't cool but it was a means to an end, and just apart of the job. It was one of the things she didn't like about being a shinobi how desensitized she became.

As she heard his comment about the effect he had on women he’d remark about not knowing why he had that effect on the fairer sex and then she’d throw in another joke. "Maybe it’s the glasses.” her words were half baked but she was enjoying teasing him about this new look of his even thought she was certain he knew the real reason something about his disposition that mysterious aura might’ve been what it was, and he was on the more handsome side she figured.

However as the conversation shifted to this new woman that he had met he said he’d rather not say where she was from, that drew a bit of a raised brow suspicion. "Uemon…I know you ain’t too well voised in how Shinobi politics work but dere are people dis information cannot go too.” her tone shifted considerably, recalling Uemon’s initial lie her words didn’t denote it but it was certainly at the fore front of her mind. "So please…where is she from, I trust you but I need to know off the bat if I can trust her.” her eyes and tone denoted a severity he might not've seen before that paranoia she had grown to develop from being in the field.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

348 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 17, 2023 18:59:06 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 18, 2023 1:31:59 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Hearing her indifferent words about killing made his brow furrow just slightly.

He had never taken a life before, actually. Uemon dueled a rōnin and lost after which Taki stepped in and broke the man's neck. During the fight he was prepared to strike that killing blow but he hadn't. Murdering someone who was helpless to stop him was different anyway. "Yeah, the first of many." Was all he said. Hirohata Jinzashin the samurai was no more. Now he had to find the court official who gave the order, or rather suggestion. A tall order... and one that would take some effort.

Saying that his way with women may be the glasses he rolled his eyes again with a half smirk. "Maybe so." If he ever let anyone see him wearing them, perhaps. The lightheartedness wouldn't last long however as Taki suddenly got very serious. "Remember that old drunk I told you about? He was from a Hidden Village... I might know more than you think." He said, his intelligence only a little insulted. Uemon perhaps didn't know the modern intricacies of intervillage relationships but he was no dolt. Espionage was a common occurrence and operational security a must. Which is why he stood adamant when she implored him again to reveal another person's information to her. A small frown emerged as he looked at her.

"Confidence isn't something I break easily." It was the truth. He would do it for anyone. Something told him she might not feel the same. "I wouldn't leak your secrets to others and I hope you wouldn't do that with mine either." Logically it made sense. Though that didn't always mean the same to others as it did to him. "If you trust me you should trust my judgement too." As he spoke he took note of the expression on her face and her tone. Caution he understood but this seemed... different. "Besides, would you really trust someone without meeting them face-to-face anyway?" There were many things to consider here. Shaking his head he maintained eye contact as he continued on. "She isn't affiliated with Konoha or the Land of Fire. If that's the issue." His eyes squinted just a bit after he spoke. She had good cause for being wary but some questions were better answered directly. "Anything more, you'll have to ask Ran yourself." If it was any consolation he would have done the same for Taki had the roles been reversed. "Asking doesn't hurt." Folding his arms, he tilted his head a bit, recalling she hadn't asked much about him to begin with. Not that he minded, he liked keeping to himself... but he wasn't one to blab without being prompted.

Privacy was something he both respected and valued highly. And a gossip... he was not. 
last edit by Muramasa Uemon on Jan 18, 2023 3:19:06 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 18, 2023 19:01:10 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl made her assertion he seemed to be a bit hurt by her words, stating that he wouldn’t break her confidence and that he knew more than she thought. "But dat doesn’t change da fact dat you don’t have anyone to answer too.” she knew he had some knowledge but as far as she was concerned Muramasa grew up outside of the shinobi system and whatever knowledge he did have couldn’t have been as intricate as hers.

"I have an entiya village and a kage I am accountable too, so I have to take precautions.” the girl realized she was being a bit harsh but it was the nature of how things were she needed to cover all of her bases. "Look, I know you ain’t dat kinda guy, but you can neva be too careful…I promise I…I didn’t mean anything by it.” her words were sincere she didn’t mean to insult his intelligence but he needed to know where she was coming from.

In response he would say that asking doesn’t hurt and that he could ask herself. "If you can set up some kinda meeting, I’m down to tawlk.” the girl would say but she’d then looking over towards him another serious expression. "But if you send her a letta, send it via a PO Box, don't use dis address.” the paranoia the girl was feeling was very apparent, she was being a bit difficult and hoped she wasn’t asking too much but she knew she might’ve already seemingly upset him.

"In da mean time I’ve got some woik ta do…but meet me layta in da gym, I wanna see how good ya sensory has gotten.” For the next few hours Taki would spend some time in her mothers office drawing up a contract learning the inner workings of how to write one herself; she'd been getting a formal education on the matter but had yet to actually make one on her own. She had hoped she managed to clear the air with him; the last thing she wanted was dissension within the ranks.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 18, 2023 19:06:59 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 18, 2023 20:43:22 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Arms still folded, his expression softened a bit after hearing her next words.

No harm no foul, he thought. "I get it... you're just being careful." Hopefully that's all it truly was. He'd never seen her like that before. Something to note, he supposed. Taki mentioned being open to a meeting and he nodded, leaning back against his desk as he thought. "Like I said, I don't know if she'd have much reason to help." Didn't change the fact that they would need more bodies if they had any hope of succeeding. That, and an actual detailed plan. "But it might be worth a shot." After another moment of silence he looked to the girl again. "Judge for yourself, then you decide if we tell her anything." It was her show after all. If it didn't end up working out they could go their separate ways. No one the wiser and nothing compromised. Uemon's eyes drifted upward in thought and he brought a finger up to scratch at the side of his face. "If you do she'll probably have a lot of questions..." Fair questions to be sure. In truth there was much left to do still. "We really should solidify an actual plan if we want to go through with this." Ideas had been suggested but they needed a thorough blueprint for this whole plot.

Things they had discussed before. Options, failsafes, further intel. Prison breaks were not simple tasks.

Listening to her warning about mail he tilted his head. "Come on, Taki." He said, a bit of his smirk returning. "Not my first day at shinobi school." A joke to ease the tension. Caution was required for these matters. Something he understood better than most. Taki told him to meet up with her later to check in on his training and he nodded. "Sounds good. See you there." He said, giving her a knowing touch on the shoulder as she passed. Honestly he hadn't had much time to work on his budding sensory abilities over the past few days. It'd be good to get back to training. Improvement was needed for the days to come, after all. Once she was gone he would get to work on writing a necessarily mysterious letter to Shiina.

A sigh sounded out as he thought... how in the world was he going to explain this without explaining it?
Tag me back in?Jan 20, 2023 17:33:31 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The two would continue their conversation. He seemed to understand where she was coming from that took some of the ease off of her heart. But he’d then remark about how she wouldn’t exactly have much of a reason to help, he was right this was Taki’s vendetta not something that really effected others or gave anyone else a reason to come and fight along side her she’d need to think about this carefully. She had attempted to gather allies from others but realized that money wasn’t the only way to get allies, most of the time. She’d think on his words a bit carefully needing to know how to answer every potential question she could and how to lay it out in a way that seemed beneficial for both parties.

"Da art o da deal.” the girl would think to herself. She needed to stop thinking about this from an emotional perspective and be a bit more logical in her assertions. She was a Jounin now it was time she started using her head a bit more. She was silent for most of what he had said before popping back into reality after stating she’d have a lot of questions.

"Don’t you worry about dat…You ain’t da only charmer around here.” the girl would say pulling her hands along the edge of her jacket with her usual swagger. "And, yeah I’ll have to Iron out da details but getting info is a bit rough, I can scrounge a simple plan but we can tawlk about dat layta.” The girl had a lot on her mind and needed to handle one thing at time, but there was something that was lingering at the back of her mind, a plan she didn’t exactly want to go through with but might’ve been one of their only options.

Later the girl would find herself in the gym awaiting the puppeteer’s arrival. Sitting on the ground getting in a few stretches. "So I was thinkin about watcha said…about formulatin a plan…I tink you’re right we need a solid plan, but we need numba’s foist.” the girl would stand up before greeting him. "Think you’d be interested however in maybe woikin dat charm on some a dhose targets, or maybe befriendin da competition?”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

378 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 21, 2023 8:40:09 GMT -5
Tag me back in?Jan 22, 2023 3:18:21 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Scribbling filled the silence of the air in his room as some time passed.

With a sigh he placed his pencil down. "Good enough." He thought, folding the paper and sliding it inside a drawer underneath some stuff. Mailing could wait until later. Taking his glasses off Uemon plopped down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. The day wasn't over just yet. More to do... always more.

After some time the swordsmith would make his way down from his room to meet up with Taki, who was busy stretching. "Numbers will definitely raise our odds." He replied, standing as he stared down at her. Eyes wandering as they usually did. Never did his gaze turn away from a nice sight. When her question came about 'working his charm' the young man nearly scoffed as he raised a hand to rub his neck. "Charisma isn't exactly my strong suit..." Sending him to charm someone would be like sending a sculptor to do demolition work. "Your friend with the purple eyes doesn't like me much... neither did Himari-san, at first." He said, folding his arms as he raised an eyebrow. Uemon perhaps drew attention from others due to his aloof demeanor and enigmatic past but it certainly wasn't intentional. Attention he disliked.

In fact he considered himself to be without charm. Stoic, almost to a fault. "What about you?" He asked. Taki seemed much more suited to this kind of task. "Outgoing, talkative... you know more people than me, for sure." Fair points he thought. While he waited for a response he would simply stand at stare. What sort of idea did she have in mind for him.. and more importantly, would his skillset actually be of any use?
Tag me back in?Jan 22, 2023 20:18:51 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would finish up her stretching she’d look to puppeteer as he arrived, she saw that he was staring and it made her roll her eyes. "Keep dreamin casanova.” the girl would think to herself he had some nerve putting his eyes on her like that after what he did, she almost wanted to scoff. When she gave her suggestion he seemed to remark that he wasn’t the best at it, the girl seemed confused from what she saw he seemed to be pretty alright and the others had rather valid reasons for not liking him, well Himari did anyway.

"Well, Himari didn’t like ya cause o me, and Haruka I don’t tink she likes anyone…” the girl would chuckle to herself she strangely had a soft spot for Haruka she didn’t know it but she considered her a friend in some small part, despite their differences. She had more to add but then he would suggest that she be the one to do it, to which the girl would shake her head. "If it was dat easy…I wouldn’t be askin for ya help…I can’t really go to people. But I am startin to kick myself for not takin advantage of onna do more drastic measures in my arsenal.” the girl would state with a sigh.

"It’s an organization cawled Shakar, I got told about em a while back but neva looked into cause something about it felt awf.” the girl would say, she had always felt the organization was a tad on the shadier side and wasn’t fully sure why Iwagakure would have some odd outside group that they’d use for help and as such she was reluctant to take advantage of them. "I always wanted ta keep em as a last resort and now its startin to look like dat time.” there was a part of her that lamented not doing it sooner especially due to the severity of the situation but between her training the chunin exams and other duties it was hard to find time and she personally felt she wouldn’t need it either.

"But I can tell ya about dat layta for now…practice, close your eyes.” afterwards the girl would craft a handseal. "Shadow clone jitsu.” with that the girl would summon 4 additional clones of herself each one of them taking a place in a different section of the gym, two on the ceiling and one other along a corner on the viewing platform and another situated a few dozen feet away from him. In addition to this each of the clones would place a series of seals on the ground peppering them around the area, each seal was meant to be used to repel whatever objects that weren’t the clones or Taki herself that came in contact with them, with each section having a distinct epicenter that seemed to be able to fit the space of each of Muramasa’s puppets.

"Kill em!” with that lights would go dark only a few small cracks from the viewing areas up top but it still wasn’t enough to reveal everything the sound of a loud switch being shut down could also be heard.

If Muramasa were taking advantage of his sensory abilities he’d of noticed 5 distinct signatures all from varying ranges, "Today we’re gonna put your sensory techniques to da test.” The girl would say her voiced had a bit of an echo so it was obvious that she was a bit of a distance away. "Now unda most circumstances, Sensory don’t really let ya see in da dark, but wit dis bein an enclosed enviroment I figa’d hey dis might just woik out.” the girl would place her hands on the railing.

"Your job is ta get awl 4 o da clones dat are in da surroundin area usin only sensory…but watch yourself, dere’s a coupla a surprises waitin for ya pups if ya ain’t too careful.” with Muramasa’s sensory his ability to distinguish between chakra signatures should be relatively clearer by this point with the fuinjutsu seals making for an added challenge for him to navigate, but if he managed to get his fuinjutsu proper he should be able to pull it off. The seals themselves were placed in a circle around him, forcing him to navigate around each one in order to bypass them, he needed to be careful as one wrong step could catapult his puppets in the wrong direction.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique] [4 clones]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The Kage Bunshin technique evenly distributes your chakra between one or more clones with form and substance.

The clones created by this technique are able to utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, has all of their special abilities, as well as their kekkei genkai. Typically a clone's equipment doesn't retain any special abilities and the clone itself is dispersed when hit with a single attack or incapacitated, although the clone can also choose to disperse itself or be dispersed by the user.

When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

NAME: Hanpatsu Shīru [Repulsion Seal] [X4]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand signs the user then places their hand onto whatever it is to place a visible 5m radius seal upon it. Anything other than the user that tries to cross the seal from outside will be repelled and be pushed back noticeably throwing them off balance and guard. This seal lasts 5 posts or until removed using an unsealing technique.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

722 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 22, 2023 20:22:50 GMT -5

quick reply

compose a reply