compose a reply
A Teachable Moment (Asuka)Jan 20, 2023 19:09:19 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

As the girl cut through the clone the bandages would eventually break themselves apart each one attempting to cling to her and coat her she’d attempt to move herself out of the way but as she turned her body and tried to slash the clone from the other side she’d find her sword enveloped by the bandages.

The bandages would dull it’s cutting power and the others covering her body up in it’s tight binding leaving little room for her to move due to the constrictions she found herself in. Asuka would make her way over towards her giving her a minute to try and pull herself out of the trap she had found herself in and in doing so would grab hold of the girls bindings pulling them apart with her hand.

Freeing her from the constraints the bindings were tight and more than likely would’ve made it hard for her to breathe provided it bound her chest. "Not bad, I was a bit surprised you managed to cut through them in the first place, but I did say they were going to be tough.” afterwards she’d help the girl up, extending out her hand that had a few scars on it from her training. "Remember this feeling and use it to get better.” the girl would state as she helped her up. "If anyone’ll become the best swordsman it’ll be you.”

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A Teachable Moment (Asuka)Jan 21, 2023 9:25:27 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Despite Kasumi's best efforts, the bandages still wrapped themselves around her sword. Shortly after, they latched onto her as well. She resisted but with her strength it wasn't quite enough to make a gap for herself. Her cloak fluttered away as she was taken down by the clone, letting out an irritated growl as she hit the ground.

"Tch..." as Asuka freed her, Kasumi continued to wiggle around out of the bandages, "I almost had 'em."

She'd accept the offer for a hand up, thankful as her muscles didn't seem up to the task without the aide. Without her cloak, the aches and soreness were nearly impossible to ignore. Even as she rolled her shoulders to ease the pressure.

"Well, at least I can say that I'm not off to a terrible start. Heh. Next time I'll be able to slash those bandages to ribbons, though, so watch out."

She did spot the scars on Asuka's arm, raising a brow a bit. The former teacher must have been really going all out with her own training. Kasumi couldn't help but be a little curious.

"You look like you've been putting yourself through the ringer too, though. Not sure I can help you with anything in this state, I'm pretty spent... if you need anything though, don't hesitate to ask, though."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
A Teachable Moment (Asuka)Jan 21, 2023 10:30:59 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

Asuka had smiled at her tenacity saying she was going to cut through her bandages. "I’m sure you will, just keep at it.” the girl would say admiring the spirit that she had. Asuka would help the girl up her own bit of chakra exhaustion starting to kick in to a degree, but would still help the girl up who had mentioned that she had been putting herself through the ringer.

"I’ve been attempting to try and open the first gate…It’s been some time and it’s a lot of work.” the girl would say with a sigh she still hadn’t made the kind of progress she would’ve wanted but she knew she was going to get there eventually and once she did nothing would stop her from accomplishing her goals. She’d place her hands on kasumi’s shoulder. "I appreciate the effort, so is there anything else you wanted to do today?” the girl would ask she had a good amount of free time left in her day before she needed to go and head in to the police station.

"I don’t have to be at the station until a little bit later.” Asuka was a good friend to Kasumi and had always looked after her and had a relationship with her much like she did with her sisters but with the two of them growing up and carving their own paths she’d find herself very much on her own. "Hey…your cloak it’s got a cut in it, c’mon let’s go get that stitched up.”

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A Teachable Moment (Asuka)Jan 21, 2023 11:03:27 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Asuka was as friendly as ever, and it always had a strange effect on Kasumi. The gifts and the genuine caring attitude of her old teacher was a soft spot for the demon. A tint of red filled her cheeks as she nodded along to Asuka's plans.

"Yeah, you'd fix that for me? Thanks! I'll buy us some lunch too. I don't know about you but I'm famished." Working out strength was different than working out skill, after all. It required both rest and nourishment on top of effort.

And if she was going to be resting a bit, it was nice to do it in friendly company at the least. Not to mention Kasumi had at least a few questions about what the hell a gate was. She wasn't familiar with the term, in honesty, but she never was very great in school.

"You'll also have to tell me more about what this gate stuff is. I might run into it someday, and I'd like to be on my A game for it." She added at the end.

It might have been a simple first step, but Kasumi was sure that todays training would get her started on the right path for her dream of becoming the best swordsman in the world.

END

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts