There are better places to take a nap then in the snow.

compose a reply
There are better places to take a nap then in the snow.Feb 22, 2023 16:55:12 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 17 years old birthday August 1st rank Adv. Genin occupation Martial Artist

"Super scared!"

Nodding profusely at her question a mitten rose to gingerly trace over his scar. Like he was playing the memory back in his head. "Almost took my eye out... but Sora showed him." His look of worry was replaced by a warm grin as he thought of her. Always reliable. Always there to save his butt when he needed her most. "She's one of the strongest people I know." Another few nods. Jun asked him how he managed to take down the giant boar and his eyes drifted upwards in thought. "Well..." He tilted his head to one side. Then the other. "I just punched him a bunch!" A small giggle followed his statement. It sounded simple but he always took the direct approach to conflict. The old one-two never failed to solve his problems!

Well... most of the time at least. But Buta only really had his size, not technique.

As she wished him well he let out another sly "Hehe...~" and warmed his hands. "Thanks, Jun." It was nice meeting nice people. If he ran into anyone else like that guy from Kaminari no Kuni... he wasn't sure what he was bound to do. She spoke of leaving her home and how big the world was. Eiji nodded emphatically. "Right? So much to see and do... I'm just kinda bouncin' around from place to place." Not that he minded. This lifestyle was suited to his yearning for freedom. Couldn't ever picture himself doing something crazy like joining a Hidden Village! Besides, they kinda seemed like jerks. At least his family in Konoha. Upon revealing where she was from he took another look at his map. "Kuma no Kuni, huh?" A look of focus took hold on his face as he scanned the old parchment. Finding it he tapped the nation with his mitten. "Not that far! Maybe i'll head there next." Something that she said caught his attention though and he looked to her, a look of concern worn plain on his face. "Why'd you guys get pushed out?" Couldn't even imagine losing his home. And if he ever did he knew he'd be pissed! Eiji tilted his head as he waited for a response. Ever curious.

Yenga has written 36 posts
There are better places to take a nap then in the snow.Feb 23, 2023 10:17:26 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the boy spoke he’d mention someone named Sora, perhaps a sibling or an old friend he spoke of her with a tone that sounded calm whoever they were they seemed to make the boy nostalgic almost. He referred to her as one of the strongest people that he knew, the thought made the girl smile softly her lips curling up with joy for him. But when he spoke of how he himself had managed to take down the bear he stated he must’ve punched him a bunch. "Are you a taijutsu practitioner of some kind?” the girl would wonder his feat for swimming and taking down such a large bear had made the girl quite curious, he sounded like a man of above average strength and she just had to know for herself. She spoke the words rather softly but there was an eagerness to her tone, almost like she were awaiting confirmation.
[break][break]
But as their conversation continued he would speak more on how he was traveling all over the place much like how she had despite only ever really going on missions to places where her village would allow her, but as the conversation shifted to her home land once again the girl was glad he found the place to be interesting stating how he might head there next.
[break][break]
She almost wanted to warn him about what too watch out for but it had been so long that the land must’ve changed and her families crest must’ve surely been torn from the woods there, the clan normally keeping their clan symbol hidden along the trees almost like a marker for others in their tribe to come and find them, it was never easy to spot and the symbol was something that only those who were in the clan could spot or decipher.
[break][break]
He would then ask why she and her clan were pushed out. For once the girl wasn’t smiling the chipperness in her tone fading, trying to hide it behind a smile. "I’d rather not say…its rather personal.” it wasn’t particularly a tragedy in her eyes since she was spared the chaos, but she was always left with a lingering sense of what could’ve been. She knew something had happened but never to what extent. That was one piece of knowledge she’d rather not discover since she herself wasn’t sure how she’d respond too it, whatever it could’ve been.
[break][break]
She didn’t want to keep the silence stirring for too long however, making things akward. "Anyhow I'd still like to hear more of your stories, or are you perhaps ready to depart to Shisenno?” the girl would say. "If so I can pack up camp and we can make our way there now, it is something of a long hike, otherwise I should perhaps go and fetch us our next meal.” the girl would stand up to her feet looking around the campsite waiting for the boys response.
[break][break]
Should he choose to stay the girl would point towards her tent. "Feel free to rest up in my tent if need be." she'd add smiling to him from there she'd head in the direction of a red pole that was planted into the ground beside it.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]461 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 23, 2023 10:19:05 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
There are better places to take a nap then in the snow.Nov 11, 2023 0:41:22 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 17 years old birthday August 1st rank Adv. Genin occupation Martial Artist

"Yeah... my uncle and Jiichan trained me in Maken."

A spaced-out look crossed his face as he hugged his knees to his chest and stared into the fire.

In truth, his training wasn't all that fun. Lots of getting hit and constant sparring with someone many times stronger than himself. The absurdity of the regimen was what made him into the little beast he was...

But it didn't make living through any more fun. "Ah, no worries then." Jun didn't seem all that excited to share, and he wasn't about to try and make her. People's stories were theirs to tell and theirs alone. "Hehe~..." Eiji giggled as the girl mentioned departing soon. "Sure! Thanks, Jun." She was a nice stranger to run into.

So far, this was a lot of fun. Minus the almost freezing to death part. "Really? That sounds great." He said, throwing his arms up in a big stretch. An invitation to rest in a cozy tent and a promise of another meal?

You couldn't beat that! Eiji could only smile as he crawled his way into the waiting tent, finding a bedroll already prepared and looking mighty warm. In seconds he had bundled himself up in the insulated wrapping and shut his eyes, scooching the rounded kasa atop his head down over his face. Still too cold for his liking.

Though the fire outside and the protection granted from the plushy covering made it just a bit more bearable. "If any electric guys show up lookin' for a fight, just holler!" He shouted to the girl from within the tent.

Eiji wasn't sure if other countries had weird wandering assailants like Kaminari no Kuni did... but he didn't want to be surprised like that again. He'd been traveling a while and so it didn't take long for him to drift off into a light slumber. As cozy as he could manage in the freezing weather. But safe with Jun nearby. 

last edit by Ryō no Eiji on Nov 11, 2023 0:58:42 GMT -5
Yenga has written 36 posts