Oni & Lightning; Very Very Frightening [Itsuko and Sogo]

compose a reply
Oni & Lightning; Very Very Frightening [Itsuko and Sogo]Feb 16, 2023 1:14:35 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Genin Team

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Sogo was, reasonably, fucking ready to sleep. But she wasn't known as inconsistent for nothing. Rather then expressly tired, she looked gleeful, almost manic if you could call it that. Barely holding her eyes open by keeping her eyes wildly wide open, her general backwards reactions coating her nerves in a way that gave her a plausibly facade of being the picture of energy. So being called to do mortal combat with the scary ass pink chick from her weights room before this was more than enough to send a thrilled shiver down her spine. Fear was an adrenaline junkie's best friend, but the nemesis of instinct. Reckless and instinctual she was truly excited, but her general exhaution and fear outweighted it as she walked onto the field.

Holding Marunoko and leaning it against her to keep her own body from wobbling too. She would not speak at first as she wanted to wait for the girl, only once she was in the arena and at her place would Sogo tip the board onto the floor and clamp into place, "I feel great! Lets take this slow, so neither of us gets to rest! [-I- feel awful. Lets get this over with so we can both sleep.]"

Sogo's tone was chipper and the pure embodiment of energy. Maybe it would mess with her enemy, maybe it wouldn't. A feint purely by accident; cosmic humor.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

last edit by Fuitchi Sogo on Feb 16, 2023 1:18:00 GMT -5
Wisp has written 30 posts
Oni & Lightning; Very Very Frightening [Itsuko and Sogo]Feb 19, 2023 6:31:29 GMT -5
Inunaki Itsuko
"It all depends on which end of the blade you're standing on."
Inunaki Itsuko Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday dec 7th rank adv. genin occupation
The last bit was pretty basic overall but the exhaustion from the race before that was beginning to set in. Some deep willpower had carried her through the puzzle more or less unfazed but the long stretch of consistent minimal chakra use had finally caught up with her.

Exhaustion by a million cuts, so to speak.

Her opponent, on the other hand, seemed full of energy. This was the one whose actions and speech never seemed to line up. The unstable one. Honestly, Itsuko really didn't want to fight them. They seemed strong enough, from their showing in the last puzzle section, and they were quick enough to be in the same group as Itsuko when she'd put her everything into that round.

She didn't know what this chick had at her disposal but knowing what Itsuko had under her sleeve, she could probably trounce most anyone that didn't have some form of potent genjutsu. Judging by the look of this girl, and the piece she had with her, she was probably skilled in taijutsu or bukijutsu. Which meant she would probably struggle to land a single hit on Itsuko.

But. She was tired. With what chakra she had left, she could spend the rest of this round in her energy form. But she wouldn't be able to do much while in it. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked down the way at her opponent before letting out a steady sigh.

"I forfeit."

Leave it to pebble-brained Iwa to schedule every event back to back. The final round would likely be right after this one as well. No chance to show of what you can actually do, just a bunch of marathons. She'd get it done next time; the right way.

200+ words
イツコ has written 10 posts

quick reply

compose a reply