The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]

compose a reply
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 16, 2023 2:06:29 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieNotesDivider] width:1px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Konsho stood at the edge of the arena, a seemingly bored expression in his eye. The exams were seeming to just drag on at this point. They'd proven stealth, mental flexibility, and now had to prove strength... yet apparently there was a bit after this? What else was there to test? Diplomatic ability? That would be fun while exhausted beyond belief. His interest was beginning to wane at this point. Thankfully his time in Takigakure- for all the trauma it was creating- was instilling a sense of pride in the man, so he was not going to just give up. Rather he hoped putting on a show could convince people to not test his limited amount of patience when the it came to the shinobi society's obsession with dragging things out and posturing in front of a crowd.
[break][break]
As his opponent stood across from him, Konsho would maintain an uninterested stare, as if he was being told to do something trivial. In truth it was trivial to him. Mortal combat had been a thing for Konsho since he was five, and he was a full grown adult now. He'd killed his first prey before most of these kids had figured out the sign for Boar. Once the round officially began, Konsho would look directly in the eyes of his opponent before speaking. "The next few minutes, and your actions with in those minutes are going to decide the rest of your life; in bodily, mental, and spiritual health." Konsho's tone was strangely similar to his old one, the energy muted into a matter of fact way of speaking. "Whatever you're here for, you need to question whether it's worth you physical and mental well being. While you may mistake this for an attempt at coercion, but rest assured this is the only act of kindness I have the capacity for at this stage in the game." Konsho's gaze would slowly sharpen as he maintained eye contact with the person across from him. He would not take a step from his spot, nor would he change his stance. This was not a speech or intimidation, this was merely him stating the fact with all the nice talk removed.
[break][break]
"I will not make any guarantees for what will happen in this fight; for the lone reason of that is unrealistic to do. Once this fight starts, I am considering this the exact same thing I would have considered it at age seven; a hunt. In the wild the animals do not believe in fair play, they do not acknowledge morality, and safety is something you only get when the prey is dead. If you think this is a bluff, let me inform you of somethings I did while I lived here in Iwagakure that the announcers and overseers can back up. It took me two weeks to stop hunting for food once I got here, and I had to be told it was not polite to leave animal furs out to dry in the sun after skinning. In my first spar in the academy, I had to be pulled away from the other student because I was told to fight- and in the Jungle when you fight your intention is to either break or kill. In my fight with the person who is now the current sage for Iwagakure, I tried to slash at her throat out of sheer instinct. You are fighting someone who had to be taught not to kill... and Takigakure has done a good job of reminding me why I should ignore such lessons. Going up against me is not worth any fool's honor, idiotic prize, or false sense of fulfillment. Nor is it of greater importance than your ability to carry yourself out of this ring."
[break][break]
Finally, Konsho would step forward, moving his finger along the area of his cloak that held his kunai, pricking the finger for the sake of the technique he would start this fight with should it continue. Action would meld with words now. "If at the end of all of this someone else's world view is more important than those who actually want to be with you after this, then I only need you to do one thing to show me you plan to stay in. Tell me exactly what you want the people here to tell your family."

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Feb 16, 2023 2:06:53 GMT -5
Belac has written 366 posts
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 16, 2023 9:14:42 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 10th rank Adv Genin occupation
The next portion of this exam seemed to be a combat-related one and while not the most physically combative due to how he trained himself Takame was ready to get it over with. This closed encased place was never the most useful for his skills open areas or wilderness was better suited for his talents. He was a scout first and foremost so being thrust into one on one combat was certainly going to be difficult for him. Not that he wouldn't try, especially since he wasn't the type to give up easily anyway. Still, it would be a bit of a drag for the Kyuumu heir if this fight was prolonged too much.

His opponent would be none other than the waterfall shinobi he had just previously been working with. Well, he couldn't complain since it wasn't like he cared about who he was against since he didn't have friends to begin with though he wouldn't have been too happy to have gone against Azarea especially since he knew a few of her talents, and how much she could overcome his abilities easily. So this random shinobi from another village would be the best choice to hide some of his more nefarious abilities. Besides if he could subdue the boy it might be an easy win for him he would need to get the battle done quickly before they got the upper hand on him.

Standing in the designed place where they would begin their fight Takame would look up at the moonlight above for a second and felt a little tinge of annoyance. If only it was daytime a bird could fly above and he could use them to help him in this fight. Well at least to some degree as he wouldn't put the bird in danger if he could help it, but it would be nice to have that security blanket if needed. Oh well, he would just have to rely on himself like always, but when he looked back toward his opponent he would realize just what he was in for.

Was he monologing? Why? What was the point of doing this? Was he trying to scare Takame? Him? Of all people? That was honestly funny. Takame couldn't help and smile and begin laughing a bit at his opponent. "Were you trying to frighten me? That's hilarious!" Takame would offer the other boy a sly grin as he would give him a taste of his own medicine. "Death is something I'm more familiar with than you give me credit for. I've seen the light snuff out of those near me some by the hands of those I deem dear. Human life means nothing and is insignificant in the shinobi world so what makes you think your warning will have any effect on me?"

His amber eyes practically glowing, not literal though, due to the slightly low lighting of some of the arena he would begin laughing harder at the thought of him being afraid. The years of torture and death that surrounded his clan were so unknown to others that it was hilarious to think people would even dream of seeing the things he's seen. Not that they would know this due to how secretive the clan was, but still the notion couldn't help and tickle Takame's mind. How arrogant this taller black-haired male must have been if he thought such simple threats would phase Takame after all that he had seen in his life.

Takame would push his hair back slightly before placing a hand on his cheek slightly pointing to his eyes before continuing, "Just like those who came before me I'm replaceable and things keep going after a shinobi passes so don't think I fear the reaper for we are friends!" Takame would keep his smile as he began the fight on his terms and use his Magen: Eagomaneru [Demonic Illusion: Mimic Smile]. If it took into effect he would begin to raise both hands to his mouth and begin pulling his mouth open into an ever wider grin which would slowly begin happening to him if he was taken under the genjutsu's control. This would be the first test for Takame to see how his skills would rack up against people of similar skill level as him. So despite making the first move, he waited to see if his genjutsu took control before acting again, but he prepped himself just in case he needed to move quickly as he doubted it would end with just this jutsu alone.

NAME: Magen: Eagomaneru [Demonic Illusion: Mimic Smile]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
The user will smile at their opponent, and upon viewing the smile they will be trapped in the Genjutsu. They will see the user pull their mouth open further into a grin with their fingers. As they watch they will feel their own lips part into a smile as if it is being stretched along with the user. They will see the user’s mouth split open and as they pull through the flesh, the opponents mouth will feel as if it were doing the same. Intense pain and the slow ripping of skin and the wet stream of warm blood down their faces. Even if they look away, they will still feel the sensations of ripping skin.

[attr="class","wpknotes"]word count @tag notes if you want
[attr="class","wpsycho"]EAGLE EYES
[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[attr="class","wcred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.wcred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wcred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.wpsycho]color:#fcfcfc;letter-spacing:3px;font-family:Oswald;font-size:31px;text-transform:uppercase;width:120px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 1px #d91c31, -2px -1px #60d8d2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpsycho span]font-size:39px;line-height:41px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg]border:1px #fcfcfc solid;padding:8px;margin-top:10px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg img:hover]-webkit-filter: invert(1);-moz-filter: invert(1);filter: invert(1);transition: 1.4s ease; -moz-transition: 1.4s ease; -webkit-transition: 1.4s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes]font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes span]text-shadow:1px 1px #d91c31, -1px -1px #60d8d2;color:#555[/newclass]
Elumenate has written 78 posts
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 16, 2023 12:53:15 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]

notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

And with that response, Konsho had already learned more about his opponent than his opponent had about him. The laugh didn't add anything to the speech, at least not as far as Konsho could tell, so it would seem he was legitimately amused. This was followed by a proclamation of a disinterest in whether he lived or died, seeing himself as replaceable, as well as more of the 'shinobi world' bullshit he had gotten sick of hearing. Blind as the rest... and likely easy to rile up. "Then you're a fool. I'll be sure to inform your family that your last actions were dismissing their desire to see you become chuunin."
[break]

[break]
As this wrapped up, Konsho's hands would slam into the ground, smoke enveloping him as he focused on putting two separate bursts of chakra from his hands. The smoke would blind just long enough to avoid seeing the smirk that would have caused his opponent's genjutsu, which while seemingly beneficial did mean he was unaware his opponent had even tried to do anything and thus was unaware that was even a tool in his opponent's arsenal. "Hunt." Were the last words Konsho would utter in this battle, rushing out alongside two fire spewing apes.
[break][break]
Moving forward on his opponent, Konsho would start the fight off with a flurry of blows, coming at his opponent in a side on stance while his summons came behind beside the two. Konsho's attacks followed a pattern, for now a pattern of three sequences and fast strikes. This sequence would not let up at all, using an extended arm, kicks, knees, and elbows to constantly push himself against his opponent and leave little room for adaptation.
[break][break]
While this happened, Daruma and Iwata would both rush in on the boy's sides. The fire brows from Iwata and 'tail' of fire from Daruma would both be moving wildly in the area around them as the two excitable summons riled up for battle. Iwata would interrupt the patterned attacks of Konsho with two blows of his own, one aimed at the solar plexus and the other in the general chest. If they were to land, they would easily break the child's bones, if not send him flying, which is what Daruma was hoping for. If the boy came close, Iwata would reach out towards his target, his fingers open in mimicry of hawk talons. He would attempt to grab the boy and dig his fingers into his arms, before twisting and rending flesh off the body's arms.
[break][break]
If he would not be sent towards him however, Daruma would stop near the boy and begin pulling in nature chakra. It made him slightly uncomfortable to use his natural talents near his brother, but on the hunt insults mattered little. Killing did.

[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]

NAME: 加速度 | Kasokudo [Acceleration][break]
COST: Very Low[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu[break]
DESCRIPTION:[break]
[break]
Wing Chun is not a strength driven Martial Art, though that is not to say it can't be used by one with strength. It is just not the central or focusing point of the art. Rather, it focuses on instantaneous and rapid acceleration, which ends up achieving the same results. Practitioners are taught to relax their body and keep their limbs at rest so that they can, at any moment, accelerate.
[break]
This allows them to deliver remarkably strong blows without wasting unnecessary stamina on maintaining high speeds or utilizing a lot of power. In many ways, Wing Chun is the difference between a sniper and a bazooka. While a Bazooka might have more firepower, a sniper is trained and focused on each shot.
[break]
To visualize this, Wing Chun is capable of punching straight through a boulder leaving only an arm/fist sized hole rather than causing the entire boulder to be destroyed. The focused aspect of the art allows them to be more precise in their blows. Higher leveled practitioners can coat their hands and fists in chakra to avoid damaging them and increase their durability.
[break][break]

NAME: 側スタンス | Soba Sutansu [Side Stance][break]
COST: Insignificant[break]
[break]
Unlike many Martial Arts, Wing Chun never really uses an open and straight stance. Rather, they are almost always place at an angle to an opponent (nose-to-ear), allowing them the advantage in positioning. This allows them to face the opponent and attack but limits the opponent's ability to attack due to the angle. This stance is the foundation of Wing Chun and is ingrained into the practitioner's body. In order to truly master the martial art, they must root themselves into this stance and maintain it with accompanying footwork. The arms in this stance has one arm outstretched and one arm kept close to the chest so as to both attack and defend.

[break][break]
NAME: 拍 | Haku [Beat][break]
[break]
Rhythm, pacing, and tempo are important and vital elements to Wing Chun. An attack is never singular, always part of a chain and sequence of movements incorporating both attack and defense. In order to manage these sequences, Wing Chun practitioners fight according to a beat, thereby pulling enemies into their pace while preventing them from getting accustomed to it by changing and fluctuating the tempo. Wing Chun beats tend to follow three main beats [1,2], [1,2,3], and [1,2,3,4]. These beats can be sequenced in any order to create a flurry of consecutive unending strikes. It is almost impossible to interrupt the flow of Wing Chun practitioner as the art is made to be both active and reactive simultaneously.

[break][break]
NAME: トルク | Toruku [Torque][break]
[break]
While many Martial Arts attempt to take an opponent's blows directly, Wing Chun does not. Wing Chun focuses on the use of Torque to use the opponent's force against them. As such, though Wing Chun uses many straights, the straights are almost always applied perpendicular to the radial direction of the opponent's limbs, causing their force to be used against them as their limbs are twisted or misdirected. In fact, most Wing Chun strikes follow this principle as the Martial Art is focused on using the enemy's body against them, causing them to bend to submission.

[break][break]
NAME: 木 人 柱 | Moku Hito Hashira [Wooden Dummy][break]
COST: --[break][break]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION: ||[break]
[break]
Wing Chun does not explicitly require medical knowledge, despite the fact that it uses pressure points. Rather, it teaches this using a wooden dummy, repetition, and muscle memory. This wooden dummy is outfitted with three "arms" and one "leg". It is also mounted on slats so as to allow it to mimic the springy movements the human body naturally makes without thinking and involuntarily when hit.

However, the arms are not the focus of the dummy. Rather, the radial lines are focused, treating the dummy as a rod. This rod is the primary body of the dummy, allowing the practitioner to moving around, circling the dummy and practicing attack the radial pressure points of the body as required by knocking.

Iwata, he's the first summon on the list he used - Nijū hanma [Double Hammer]
[break][break]

Daruma If Iwata's attack sends Takame towards him, he will use Chotsume [Carving Talon] If not, he is using this;
[break][break]
Brother's Spirit
Daruma is among the summons that specializes in the use of natural chakra. He can do it rather quickly, and is passively aware of it as most summons are. Daruma mostly uses it to naturally enhance his strength and the power of his ninjutsu, and has yet to use any techniques that expressly call upon nature chakra.
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Feb 16, 2023 13:00:57 GMT -5
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 18, 2023 16:07:00 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
It was obvious to Takame that his man held no regard for how other families worked. It was my way or highway type of family environment for him so the fact he wasn't able to understand Takame's side of things was disappointing, to say the least. There was no point in trying to convince the other youth what Takame's family was like at this point and there wasn't a point to share more information anyways. Takame was here for one reason and one reason only. To keep an eye on Azarea to make sure no clan information was given to her by the former Kage who was a part of one of the clan branches. So he would need to focus and defeat this foe to make sure he was still involved in this exam.

His attack didn't seem to be effective not because the other shinobi were immune to it, but rather because they decided to take things into their own hands and do a summoning. The process of doing this would mean his genjutsu wouldn't take hold so there was no point in trying to continue it. So he would decide with the little time he would have to perform the necessary hand seals and create some clones of himself. While Takame didn't know what the other boy was summoning he knew it would mean he would be facing multiple opponents. Because of this, he wanted to at the very least use the clones to help distract him while he attempted his techniques.

A total of four versions of Takame would be on the field and each would run off in a different direction to play a game of catch with Konsho and the summons. While this was happening the real Takame would begin whistling. This would of course give off his position, but if heard would prove disastrous to Konsho and his summons. The pitch would start low and go higher and higher eventually becoming so painful for his opponents to hear. It was a simple genjutsu, but any chance Takame could take to disable his opponents he would do it. If the genjutsu decided to connect or not was of no importance to Takame, though he would much prefer if it did, he would begin to wave his hands and build up the wind to create a blade from it. He would then launch the blade straight for Konsho hoping to deal some decent damage to him with it.

NAME: Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user can create a handful of intangible clones to confuse the enemy. They do not contain solid mass, have no shadows and do not interact with the surrounding environment, making them somewhat easy to distinguish from the real person.

NAME: Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu [Painful Ringing Technique]
TRIGGER: Auditory
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that serves as a wonderful distraction or crippling attack. This technique causes the target to hear a high pitched tone in their ear, it being so painful that most targets claw at their ears. The technique is initiated through the audio cue of a whistle going from low to high. Due to this, many individuals have mistaken this technique for sound ninjutsu.

NAME: Fūton: Kiru [Wind Release: Slash]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air that can be thrown at the opponent. The blade can easily cut through flesh, as well as gouge wood and stone.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[newclass=.wcred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wcred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.wpsycho]color:#fcfcfc;letter-spacing:3px;font-family:Oswald;font-size:31px;text-transform:uppercase;width:120px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 1px #d91c31, -2px -1px #60d8d2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg]border:1px #fcfcfc solid;padding:8px;margin-top:10px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg img:hover]-webkit-filter: invert(1);-moz-filter: invert(1);filter: invert(1);transition: 1.4s ease; -moz-transition: 1.4s ease; -webkit-transition: 1.4s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes]font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes span]text-shadow:1px 1px #d91c31, -1px -1px #60d8d2;color:#555[/newclass]
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 19, 2023 3:03:33 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Konsho and Iwata would move in to take the clones head on, whilst Daruma would hang back gathering nature chakra. Whilst Iwata would fall for the clones for a few seconds, Konsho would note the lack of shadow as once crossed to meet him in the center. He would continue towards what he believed to be the true one, Iwata soon catching on when his fist went through a clone a bit too easily. By the time Iwata was nearing Konsho, Konsho was just a few feet away from his target. Unfortunately, this made the trap impossible to dodge for them.
[break][break]
For Daruma however, it would only involve a minor interruption in his gathering of energy to put his hands to his ears. With that, the two taijutsu experts would find their ears suddenly ringing, stopping in their tracks as the pain slowly built. As Konsho looked at the boy, he'd begin running through his knowledge of ninjutsu. The chances of this being a sound based attack with such a slow build up was possible- but not while he was this close. The damage would have been very very quick. So was this a genjutsu? Was that even something his opponent could do? As he thought on this, he saw his opponent weaving hand signs, which caused the young shinobi to have an idea. Two hand signs would flash in front of the young genin before he crashed his hand into the ground below, releasing a gout of fire but weakening it just enough to overwrite the blade of wind- but not negate it. The boy would keep low, letting his summon take the brunt of the attack.
[break][break]
To Iwata, it was a decent burn but nothing deadly- given he was constantly surrounding by fire. But that seemingly was enough as the ringing faded from the ape's ears. Looking at Konsho, the ape would recognize his cousin was still under the effect of this genjutsu. Konsho would merely utter one word as he began to weave more hand signs; "Hammer Ball." Understanding what was needed, Iwata would suddenly slam into his summoner, using the very technique he had planned to use on the boy to launch Konsho. Konsho for his part would do his best to move with the attack, launching himself slightly in the air so Iwata's attack gave him more momentum. Meanwhile, the pain from those blows would be enough to break the genjutsu without also breaking Konsho's braced body. As the blue haired boy grew closer, he would release a trail of fire towards the enemy shinobi. Even if the attack didn't land anywhere important, Konsho knew that currently on fire cloth tended to keep an opponent's attention, which hopefully would create enough of an opening for the boy to get in close once he landed.
[break][break]
Once his feet did touch the ground, the Iwagakure boy would send a burst of chakra to cancel his momentum before continuing his planned assault. Clearly this kid was someone he had to end the fight quickly with.

Iwata used Double Hammer from earlier again.[break][break][break]

NAME: Katon: Kaen Dangan [Fire Release: Flame Shot][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu[break]
ELEMENT: Katon[break]
DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
The user will first mold superheated chakra at the base of the stomach, after which, forcefully exert that fire through use of the lungs and fires it from the mouth in a reaction as if one were to spit. The fire comes out at similar to a speeding spit would towards the target with a flame trail. The fire stream is 3 feet long and 8 inches wide at the top of the fire, and slowly decreases to the base. The fire itself is incredibly hot, and can induce 1st to 2nd degree burns if touched upon directly, and even catch clothes on fire in the process.
[break][break]
NAME: Katon: Kaen Dangan [Fire Release: Flame Shot][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu[break]
ELEMENT: Katon[break]
DESCRIPTION:[break][break]

The user will first mold superheated chakra at the base of the stomach, after which, forcefully exert that fire through use of the lungs and fires it from the mouth in a reaction as if one were to spit. The fire comes out at similar to a speeding spit would towards the target with a flame trail. The fire stream is 3 feet long and 8 inches wide at the top of the fire, and slowly decreases to the base. The fire itself is incredibly hot, and can induce 1st to 2nd degree burns if touched upon directly, and even catch clothes on fire in the process.

NAME: Gensoku Suru [Decelerate][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low[break]
ELEMENT: -[break]
HANDSEALS: 0[break]
DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
The opposite to accelerate, decelerate effectively allows the user to instantly disperse all their momentum and stop on a dime as it were. This technique however can only be used for movement and the user must be touching the ground. This can not stop the user from taking damage from a fall nor can it stop their movement when being hit from an attack.

[If allowed in melee range afterwards]
NAME: 加速度 | Kasokudo [Acceleration][break]
[break]
Wing Chun is not a strength driven Martial Art, though that is not to say it can't be used by one with strength. It is just not the central or focusing point of the art. Rather, it focuses on instantaneous and rapid acceleration, which ends up achieving the same results. Practitioners are taught to relax their body and keep their limbs at rest so that they can, at any moment, accelerate.[break]
This allows them to deliver remarkably strong blows without wasting unnecessary stamina on maintaining high speeds or utilizing a lot of power. In many ways, Wing Chun is the difference between a sniper and a bazooka. While a Bazooka might have more firepower, a sniper is trained and focused on each shot.[break]
To visualize this, Wing Chun is capable of punching straight through a boulder leaving only an arm/fist sized hole rather than causing the entire boulder to be destroyed. The focused aspect of the art allows them to be more precise in their blows. Higher leveled practitioners can coat their hands and fists in chakra to avoid damaging them and increase their durability.[break][break]

NAME: 側スタンス | Soba Sutansu [Side Stance][break]
[break]
Unlike many Martial Arts, Wing Chun never really uses an open and straight stance. Rather, they are almost always place at an angle to an opponent (nose-to-ear), allowing them the advantage in positioning. This allows them to face the opponent and attack but limits the opponent's ability to attack due to the angle. This stance is the foundation of Wing Chun and is ingrained into the practitioner's body. In order to truly master the martial art, they must root themselves into this stance and maintain it with accompanying footwork. The arms in this stance has one arm outstretched and one arm kept close to the chest so as to both attack and defend.
[break][break]
NAME: 拍 | Haku [Beat][break]
[break]
Rhythm, pacing, and tempo are important and vital elements to Wing Chun. An attack is never singular, always part of a chain and sequence of movements incorporating both attack and defense. In order to manage these sequences, Wing Chun practitioners fight according to a beat, thereby pulling enemies into their pace while preventing them from getting accustomed to it by changing and fluctuating the tempo. Wing Chun beats tend to follow three main beats [1,2], [1,2,3], and [1,2,3,4]. These beats can be sequenced in any order to create a flurry of consecutive unending strikes. It is almost impossible to interrupt the flow of Wing Chun practitioner as the art is made to be both active and reactive simultaneously.
[break][break]
NAME: トルク | Toruku [Torque][break]
[break]
While many Martial Arts attempt to take an opponent's blows directly, Wing Chun does not. Wing Chun focuses on the use of Torque to use the opponent's force against them. As such, though Wing Chun uses many straights, the straights are almost always applied perpendicular to the radial direction of the opponent's limbs, causing their force to be used against them as their limbs are twisted or misdirected. In fact, most Wing Chun strikes follow this principle as the Martial Art is focused on using the enemy's body against them, causing them to bend to submission.
[break][break]
NAME: 木 人 柱 | Moku Hito Hashira [Wooden Dummy][break]
COST: --[break]
DESCRIPTION: || [break][break]

Wing Chun does not explicitly require medical knowledge, despite the fact that it uses pressure points. Rather, it teaches this using a wooden dummy, repetition, and muscle memory. This wooden dummy is outfitted with three "arms" and one "leg". It is also mounted on slats so as to allow it to mimic the springy movements the human body naturally makes without thinking and involuntarily when hit. However, the arms are not the focus of the dummy. Rather, the radial lines are focused, treating the dummy as a rod. This rod is the primary body of the dummy, allowing the practitioner to moving around, circling the dummy and practicing attack the radial pressure points of the body as required by knocking.
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Feb 19, 2023 3:05:10 GMT -5
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 21, 2023 5:21:07 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
His genjutsu would take effect which was a small victory for Takame, but things very becoming difficult for him. Not only was the situation very disfavorable for him, but he was starting to feel the exhaustion kick in from the first part of the exam. He needed to either conserve his energy to end it now. Yet if he ended it now if there was another part immediately after this he would be screwed so the best bet was to conserve what chakra he had left and rely on some of his more basic skills.

Unfornute for Takame his genjutsu wouldn't hold for long as his opponent did a rather unexpected method of getting out of it. Using his summons to hurt him out of it was certainly interesting, to say the least, and honestly, Takame was a bit impressed. This boy was a lot stronger than he gave him credit for and honestly, it put a smirk on his face. He was having fun which was certainly something he wasn't expecting from another person outside of Azarea.

They would respond with a fire attack of their own which Takame would do his best to dodge, but it would catch the cloth of his headband, which was on his left arm, on fire. So Takame would grab a kunai and cut the headband off his arm to not suffer from major burns that could bite him in the butt later, but this distracted him enough to where Konsho's next flurry of attacks would be undodgeable. He wasn't going to go down without trying to defend himself though so grabbing a second kunai he would match the other boy's attacks with slashes from his kunai in turn. For each hit that would land on Takame, he would slash away at the other boy in return hoping to return the favor.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 22, 2023 2:19:40 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Konsho would trade blows with Takame, both landing quite blows a few in their clash. With Konsho, each blow would land on a nerve cluster in Takame's arms, causing pain and slowing the boy's actions down. However, in his focus on landing these blows, Konsho would also take several cuts along his body. With each injury the other would trade the other a blow. Konsho's cold exterior would show focus as he continued to calculate the risk reward factor of his fight. As the clash continued on, Konsho would quickly switch from his beats at almost random intervals; 1,2 - 1,2,3,4 - 1,2,3.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, Iwata had circled back to Daruma, noticing the gorilla had been still for quite a bit. As the larger ape approached, Daruma's eyes would open with new energy, a small smirk on the ape's face. A sharp whistle and Konsho would duck under one of the slashes from the other boy, hoping the boy had over extended as he launched himself back towards his brother and cousin. Konsho's voice would answer his brother's whistle with a low whisper. "What's the plan?"
[break][break]
Daruma's answer would come in a single word reply. "Flay." Konsho would smirk ever so slightly as Iwata looked all the more excited. It was the chuunin exams after all. Why shouldn't they go as far as they could?

last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Feb 22, 2023 2:20:00 GMT -5
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 25, 2023 0:13:20 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
This was a stalemate at this current moment. While Konsho kept hitting Takame, each blow causing some flenches to his actions, he would return the favor with a slash to his skin trying to create different spots of blood. His goal was to tire the boy out and make sure he was the last one standing. Takame knew he didn't stand a chance of killing him in his current state or his current skill level, but if he could just get him to submit that would be a win in his book. He would win this even if it was by a second before he would pass out from exhaustion himself.

The clash of blows would come to an end as Konsho would jump away from the duel giving Takame a quick reprise from the fight his breathing become a bit labored. The Kyuumu would take notice of the two summons and he realized he needed to get rid of them as quickly as possible. To do this he needed to distract them at first so copying a bit of what Konsho did at the beginning of the match he did his summoning. At least most people will see it as that, but Takame was using his false summoning technique to summon a flock of crows to distract the three of them.

As they were distracted he would focus on Iwata the one he damaged earlier and quickly throw five kunai at the monkey each going for a different vital point to stop the monkey from existing. With any luck, the monkey will retreat from this battle leaving it a two-v-one scenario which would make things a lot easier for Takame to try and win, but his strength was waning and he knew he didn't have much time left.

NAME: Nise no Kuchiyose [False Summoning]
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
A fairly simple, yet useful technique for tricking an opponent. The user will proceed through the process of summoning in the normal manner. Upon the target(s) seeing the user place their hand on a surface the technique will be triggered. The technique allows the user to summon a small to medium size summon of any animal type they wish, which then may be used to "attack" the target(s). It may even appear to do damage to them, but of course this is all fictional. Generally the technique is utilized to make an opponent waste time and energy fighting something that is not even there.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 25, 2023 3:56:35 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Iwata and the others would be taken aback by the sudden summoning used by their opponent. To their eyes, countless crows would run towards them, the ebon winged hoards pecking and scratching at the group. At first the trio would remain on the defensive against these creatures, that was until five kunai pierced clean through the crows and forced Iwata to be unsummoned from the group. They were fake. Konsho would run through the creatures, with his brother taking the hint as they rushed their opponent. Konsho would start on a set of four rhythm strikes, lulling his opponent into the pattern he had built up to this point. Abruptly one blow before the switch would take place, Konsho would reach towards his opponent, attempting to wrap his arms whilst planting his foot on Takame's own.
[break][break]
If he gripped the boy, Konsho would move in low, combining his Judo proficiency with a mimicry of the Okadan Wrestling Techniques- for the first time in a long time glad Taki had beaten his ass so many times. Bringing himself low and planting his weight on the boy's own so that the real attack could land. As this occurred, Daruma would circle behind Takame, sage energy flowing through his body as he narrowed in on this target, now aware the crows he was seeing were illusory. Once he got within reach, the ape's hands would flex into mimicry of bird talons as it swiped at the boy's arms, moving to rend flesh from his limbs. If the three 'clawed' talons connected, they would easily flay the boy's arms- not leaving him crippled, but leaving the wounds open to profuse bleeding.
[break][break]
Regardless, Konsho knew this wouldn't last forever, and would turn the bind into a throw, rolling the other genin across his back and throwing the other boy away- hoping to throw the boy further off his own rhythm.

NAME: 罠 | Wana [Trap][break]
[break][break]
Wing Chun primarily attacks using straights, both left and right. While this telegraphed move would seem counter-intuitive, it is not. For one, the pure speed and instantaneous power behind the attacks makes them hard to counter despite their rather straightforward form. But mainly, it is to lure the opponent into a certain pace and into a certain mindset. When faced primarily with an unrelenting set of straights, an opponent tends to only expects straights. This allows Wing Chun to ensnare their targets through this sense of expectancy.
[break][break]
Wing Chun actually utilizes the entire body, focusing even on attacking from what would normally be awkward angles. But by lulling opponents into a false sense of security, they rarely see the rest of the body coming. Wing Chun works really well in confined quarters due to the fact that it is so good at confining the opponent's body and using it against them.
[break][break]
Using the elbows, knees, legs, and more, Wing Chun utilizes locks mid-fight when opponents least expect it. Whether it's stomping down a foot to suddenly trap the enemies feet in place for a simultaneous attack, a hooked leg, an elbow entrapment, or more, Wing Chun utilizes at all making them both efficient at standing combat and grappling combat.[break][break]

NAME: Ippon Seoinage [Single-handed back throw][break]
DESCRIPTION:[break][break]

With a trained opponent punches, they tend to make an inward step in as they twist their hips for the punch. Depending on which arm the punch was thrown with, the practitioner will step/dash in with the opposite leg while pushing off with the other (mirrored right punch would push off with the right and step in with the left). This dash should twist into a sideway charge, landing on the step in foot. As the practitioner lands on that foot, they should use it to root themselves, making sure to twist their body into the opponent such that the shoulder they charged in with should slip under and up into the opponent's armpit to throw them off balance. As the body twists, the practitioner's hands should grab the opponent's arm while wrapping one arm around the armpit, simultaneously pulling and pushing them forward and into a throw. To gain the proper core strength and balance to complete the throw, the leg not used to step in should be used to ground the core and propel the opponent over one's shoulder.
[break][break]
Daruma is using the same ability from earlier but enhanced by sage chakra as mentioned earlier.
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 25, 2023 10:29:01 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
His distraction seemed to have worked which put a smile on Takame's face even more so when one of the summons, Iwata, was dispersed from the playing field. He stood a chance now he could do it he just needed to keep pushing himself, but he could feel the effects of the previous tasks finally affecting him. He knew he wasn't the most agile of fighters or most determined of folks in combat, but he was trying. He wanted to win. It was something he never had known before, but this Taki shinobi brought something out of him and despite the sweat dripping from his brow and the drooping of his hair he was enjoying himself. He would finish this one way or another even if it took the last of his strength to do so!

Next up would be to get rid of the other summon and Takame had only had a few more tricks up his sleeve left one of which he used before. First, though he would have to deal with the pummel of attacks from Konsho once again. Each hit that connected to Takame's body would be painful and he could feel his eyesight going in and out after each hit. If he wasn't careful he was gonna pass out from the onslaught. Still, he focused his chakra for his final attacks and when he could get a clear shot he would slash a wind blade at Daruma as he came with his claws. Some of the attacks from the monkey grazing his arm caused tears to his arms making it difficult to move. His face would scream out in pain, but he was still going even if only temporarily. Adrenaline was the only thing keeping him standing now. Takame would be thrown around like a ragdoll across the arena leaving him to do one final jutsu in a final standoff.

His last gambit was to try and win this match by technical knockout. If this worked it would be a miracle, but it was a risk he needed to take. Azarea's cheers rang in his ears as he whispered to himself, "I'll do this for you." He couldn't fully get up as his legs were starting to give out on him so in a kneeled position he created the necessary hand seals and took a deep breath. Takae would then release the built-up energy and shoot a wind wave out of his mouth strong enough to push Konsho back and hopefully slam his back into the stone walls behind hopefully knocking him out. It was a risk, but it was all he had left as Takame could feel his chakra wells drying out.

NAME: Fūton: Kiru [Wind Release: Slash]
DESCRIPTION:
The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air that can be thrown at the opponent. The blade can easily cut through flesh, as well as gouge wood and stone.

NAME: Fūton: Kyōryokuna Kaze no Nami [Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave]
DESCRIPTION:
After forming the necessary hand seals, the caster releases a powerful gale of wind from their mouth. The gale itself has enough power to lift and push opposing Shinobi off their feet.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
last edit by Kyuumu Takame on Feb 25, 2023 11:56:20 GMT -5
The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 27, 2023 1:03:22 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Daruma would be sent away as his reckless attack allowed a wind blade to catch him front on. As the sharpened air cut into his arms and torso, the ape summon would grit his teeth before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Well there went the numbers advantage. Konsho would place his hands together, ring and little finger interlocking as his middle and index fingers remained straight alongside his thumbs. A deep breath and Konsho could feel his chakra coursing through his body and into his muscles, both relieving the ache of battle- albeit temporarily- and enhancing his body's abilities. He had to end this before the boy got off his next technique.
[break][break]
Consumed in smoke, the Takigakure shinobi would flicker directly in front of his opponent, crouched low and ready to pounce. Staring up at his opponent, Konsho would lash out at the boy's solar plexus, hoping to create so much pain that it would cause the last hand seal to be broken. Despite Konsho's plans, the boy would not only hold the jutsu- but the attack would force the breath from his attack directly into Konsho from above.
[break][break]
Dust and dirt would fill the area as the close range blast broke upon Konsho, obscuring vision for a brief period. In that period, Konsho would lay on the ground, feeling the buzz of a concussion set in within his head. His opponent had shown resilience, and even ingenuity as he weaponized Konsho's own attack against him. Now that he thought of it, Takame did the same earlier. Running through the events up to this point Konsho could recall several things that would have made this section easier. He had used body flicker twice in the earlier portion of the exam. Technically transformation would have been enough. Would have left him with more chakra in this section. But he also might not have made it if he did. If he had played it defensively? No, the genjutsu earlier would have eventually overwhelmed him. Perhaps if he had brought more summons? Possibly- but then he'd be more exhausted for whatever came next.
So this was the best outcome. It was out of his control. There was something comforting in that. Well... time to go to the hospital again. Why did this happen almost every exam?
[break][break]
Konsho would not be getting back up.

The Grouch and the Grinch [Elu]Feb 27, 2023 10:46:59 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Now with the second summon out of the way things were looking quite better for the Kumo shinobi, but that didn't mean he was in the clear. With exhaustion setting in, his untreated wounds, and the fact that his opponent probably had a lot more tricks up his sleeve Takame's situation was looking rather grim. His final gambit was all he had left and while he could rely on his genjutsu once more he wanted this bout to be something to be proud of now. He wanted to show he wasn't just a one-trick pony and could be an offensive player like some of the other shinobi in his clan. So attempting to use his wind-style ninjutsu just seemed right in his mind.

The waterfall shinobi seemed to be on the offensive themselves not letting Takame have much breathing room as they came in for another attack this time aimed at his solar plexus. Which was both a blessing and a curse for Takame. On one hand, it would give more force to his jutsu due to the pressure his opponent would provide, but on the other, it was a hit that could knock him out completely. Either way, Takame didn't have much energy to dodge this attack and took the hit releasing his jutsu on the shinobi and launching him back.

The arena would be filled with dust and dirt from the blast and it would obscure the vision for both the participants and the audience. Takame would be kneeling on the ground, but not out just yet as his breathing was very labored and the pain from the previous attacks began to set in. The adrenaline he was running on was waning and his vision was starting to become blurry. He didn't know how much longer he could last, but he figured he could at least try and finish off his opponent.

When the dust settled though Konsho could be seen on the ground passed out and Takame would look on in disbelief as the referee for the match would conclude that Takame was the winner of the fight. "No it can't be over," Takame would say weakly getting up on his feet while clutching his injured arm. He would begin to waddle his way over to his opponent thinking it was just an act, but after taking two steps exhaustion would take over his body and he would collapse on the ground. He would be awake, though just barely, as he could be heard muttering, "I know you aren't out yet." His body would fully catch up on him as he would black out.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]

quick reply

compose a reply