Walk with meFeb 25, 2023 8:41:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It had been a few weeks since Tetsuo had been assigned to look over Goro as his team leader a recent position change but an integral one. He’d only been at it for a short while but Taki wanted to know just how he was doing in his new role and how Goro was holding up.

The chunin exams were in full swing by this point and Taki was a bit worried, she had done some training with the boy since then and saw that he seemed a bit hesitant about his training. She had overheard that Tetsuo had recently been appointed to be his cell team leader some time ago and wanted to discuss it with him she had some conerns of her own she wanted to address. After seeing the boy off some hours ago she waited for Tetsuo at the entrance to the family gym in Kuwana, wanting to take a walk with him to grab something to eat so they could discuss the boy’s future, among other things.

"Yo Tetsu!” the girl would say waving to her cousin once he had finally come through the electric sliding doors of the gym and into the streets. "Walk wit me…” she’d say starting down the road. "So I wanted to talk about Gory…with you bein his team lead I wanted to ask, would you mind keeping me clued in on his progress?” the girls would say, she was worried about the boy and wanted to make to make sure he was progressing well.

"He ain't feeling to confident about having da "you know what." in his gut, and I'm worried dat could be a problem." His lack of control with the creature had a tendency to make him very volatile and if it wasn't addressed it could spell disaster for the village. "I don't like seeing him down and out ya know?"

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

0000 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 25, 2023 10:30:49 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Walk with meFeb 27, 2023 5:52:44 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Stepping out of the gym with the sort of swagger that really could only come from a natural born Okada, hands firmly on his hips and an expression that suggested that pissing him off was a bad idea. Seeing his (slightly) younger cousin there was almost enough to make him want to turn around and leave again, it was mostly a reflexive desire to avoid being pestered about his choice to resume his role as a shinobi.

"Hi Taki, nice to see you too, I'm well, how about you?" he snarked back at the taller Okada, "my physio-therapy? Oh, it's been really good, I'm back to full mobility now." Despite the attitude he was giving her, he walked alongside his cousin regardless, nothing about his stride showing that he was utilising a mechanical leg instead of his old flesh and bone one.

"I mean, his indigestion is why I got thrown into that role as soon as I was cleared for duty, ain't it? Can't say I was expecting to have to do that sorta thing really, but it'll be a challenge at least. I'm meetin' with the brat soon to get his current measure, so we'll see how that plays out. I'm expecting lip though, little shit ain't gonna be happy to have a 'cripple' as his teacher," golden eyes rolled at that, "M'not sure how much I can share, haven't been bothered to read that NDA yet, but we'll see. How did he end up in that situation anyway? With all the stink everyone kicked up when I became a shinobi, kinda surprised that this wasn't shouted down."

Really, the number of the clan that had become ninjas in the last few years had been surprising, considering the general attitude to the profession. That anyone consented to sticking a bijuu in Goro was... well, a little mind boggling.

Word Count: 310
Tags:

last edit by Okada Tetsuo on Feb 27, 2023 5:53:05 GMT -5
Eleri has written 46 posts
Walk with meFeb 27, 2023 8:41:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl was all business today and Tetsuo didn’t seem to like that she could feel his scorn behind his snarky comments. "Eyy, I sent you cards in da hospital don’t you act like I don’t gimme dat.” she’d say joking with him. "Souma took good care of you eh…?” the girl would say as she looked at the prosthetics that the boy had on hand. "Guess dat just means we’ll have to bust em in and see how dey stick.” the girl would joke, almost wanting to give his metallic shoulder a good smack.

He’d go on to explain how he was going to be having a meeting with Goro soon enough in order to really get a feel for everything with the boy. He had stated that he was expecting Goro to be mouthy which was often the case with the kid saying that he wouldn’t be happy to have a cripple as his teacher. "Hey, Goro might have a mouth on him but he loves you…we all do.” he seemed to be especially touchy today but seeing as how he was one of the Shinobi who went off the beaten path and became a shinobi rather than a performer he was often given a few odd looks here and there, no one hated him but he often times seemed to feel like he was a bit of a black sheep because of his choice.

Everyone was just worried he was one of the few in the clan who made it to the Rank of special Jounin but also paid a hefty price on the road to get there, he was pretty much the poster child for why Okadan's shouldn’t become shinobi and because of that he was often the first one people thought of next to Uncle Tetsuya when it came to children expressing their desire to become shinobi, fitting that both of them would have the same Kanji in their name, Both were tough as Iron even if Tetsuo wasn't as outwardly kind hearted.

As they kept going he’d ask how Goro ended up becoming a Jinchuuriki in the first place. "Well if I had ta take a guess…I’m thinkin its probably cause nobhadie’d expect one o da Okada to hold it.” their clan was somewhat under the radar not known for producing a lot of high ranking shinobi, the few they did have were astonishing to say the least, most other were either chunin or still getting their feet wet as genin, and those who were chunin have been there for a long while with Yo being a prime example. "You and me are probably da only one's who know, next too his parents."

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

398 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 27, 2023 8:42:35 GMT -5
Walk with meMar 4, 2023 4:32:05 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

"A greeting wouldn't go astray before talkin to me bout serious things," Tetsuo replied, sticking his tongue out at his cousin to show he was joking around, "and if you think I'mma let a gorilla like you grab hold of these babies and squish them then you got a whole other thing coming!" His new prosthetics were good, but he was pretty sure Taki would be able to break them with just a bit of effort. Granted, there weren't many who had that level of strength but he wasn't going to risk such a thing so soon after being able to actually use the dang things.

The teasing did fade away as the conversation continued, "Ain't saying there's not care there, but ever since that mission I've had a lotta well meaning insults thrown my way. Just coz people didn't mean to clock me in the face don't mean my nose ain't broke, you know?" He figured the analogy was the best way to make his point to Taki, that kind of terminology tended to go over better with his family than if he tried talking 'all fancy like'.

The smaller shinobi sighed slightly at Taki's explanation, "I mean, I get why someone might choose us, but why his parents consented is confusin. Mine were practically rabid when I became a Genin, and that's not as dangerous as Gory-bo's little stomachache." Perhaps the brat had gone under their noses too? He wasn't quite sure if Goro had the same sort of openings that he himself had as a kid to pass under the radar, but perhaps it had been a 'too late to stop' situation as well.

That made more sense than the boy's parents letting the village stick a bijuu in him. 

"How's he handlin' it so far anyway?" he asked, scratching at the back of his head.

Word Count: 309
Tags:

last edit by Okada Tetsuo on Mar 21, 2023 6:45:53 GMT -5
Walk with meMar 19, 2023 23:23:55 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two kept walking, Taki would place her arm around her cousins shoulder. "Why ya being such a baby!” the girl would say as she jabbed hitting his metallic arm doing her best not to dent it. As he kept talking he would say that he was getting insulted.

"By who though…dey know not to act up…" family was important and while Tetsuo was someone who the family used as a cautionary tale after his injury Taki never liked that, even if she to a degree understood it. A lot of younger shinobi within the clan had joined because of her and she had felt a small tinge of guilt for that, but also took it upon herself to make sure a lot of the smaller kids did their part.

"It’s only because they worry about us…Dad told me that my momma was in tears when I left for my first mission and I tink even now dey don’t fully get it but dey understand it.” with that Taki would then be asked how Goro was handling everything. "Well so far so good, but he seems ta be a little uncointen of emself…” the girl would say her voice and expression turning a bit somber.

"I worry about em, dats why I need you to keep your eyes on him, be dere for him when I can’t be.” the girl almost sounded like she was pleading too him but it was the truth the Okada held a lot of responsibility to the village by taking on this burden but more than that, they needed to look after one of their own to make sure that he was okay, he was taking on a lot and Taki loved that boy like a younger brother that she never had. "Please…”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

299 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Walk with meApr 5, 2023 7:48:09 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Okada Tetsuo

"Its not like they're doin' it on purpose," the smaller blond replied, not really reacting to the punch to his mechanical arm, since it didn't exactly feel pain, "but treatin' me like I'm fragile, or need extra help to do basic things like pickin' somethin' up. And hearin' people tell their kids 'see, that's why you don't become a ninja' when someone sees my hand or somethin' ain't a great feeling." He knew that his clan was definitely one of the more close knit ones on the continent, but there was such a thing as being a bit too smothering.

One eyebrow raised at her request for him to look after his cousin, "not really somethin' you need to ask me to do. Even if he weren't family, I'm his sensei now, it's my job to look after him. Even if it costs me an arm and a leg, after all, I know I can afford that kind of price," he joked, prosthetic elbow nudging into Taki's side just to get the point across. "Hell, I was picked because my skill set would be useful if his stomachache got too bad, so I can promise if somethin' happens to him, it'll have happened to me first. That, or I won't be home till the proper restitution is paid".

While he might not be the traditional sort of Blasting Corps member, he was currently the only one left around, and he carried enough explosives and was skilled enough in their use to turn whole towns into wastelands. He wasn't about to let things happen to his little cousin, especially now it was his responsibiliity to guide him.

Word Count: 276
Tags:

Walk with meJun 10, 2023 12:16:34 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would hear her cousin talk about how it wasn't as if they meant any harm by it, and Taki knew that but even still she didn't take kindly to any ill treatment but now that she understood a bit better she calmed down somewhat. He would then tell her that as his teacher it was his job to help out Goro and that he was choosen in the event that if his seal broke out he was the one who had the skills to handle it.

"Well hey den I guess we ain't got nothin to worry about!" the girl would say placing her arm around her cousin. "Just wanted to touch base...but just make sure to keep me updated, and if you need anything cawl me."

Taki cared a great deal about her younger cousin all of them really but him in particular. Taki never really had any sibilings and treated Goro much like a younger brother she wanted to make sure he was always in tip top form she worried about him often.

And now with the pony in his stomach and her failures to help Sakuraba during his time with the creature she felt she had a duty as one of the higher ranking members of her clan to keep an eye on him. "But anyway...wit awal dis business tawlk outta da way let's go get somethin to eat eh? I'll pay!" the girl would say as she smiled to her younger cousin playfully placing an arm around him.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

246 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

quick reply

compose a reply