Burned Heart [Toshizo]

compose a reply
Burned Heart [Toshizo]Feb 28, 2023 11:37:49 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

It had been two days since she was on fire during the fight. She was raced to the hospital and had to be forced asleep for the last two days so they could do emergency surgery. They managed to heal her skin, but she would still need some more time and more medical ninjutsu to completely heal as much of the damage done to her as possible. She was going to live. Though if Shigure was even a minute late, she would have died.

She even went into shock by the time she arrived, her heart almost stopping, but the wonders of medical ninjutsu helped save her. Now, she was lying in bed, an IV in one arm, a tube going to her bladder, another tube being used to transfuse fresh blood, heart and blood pressure monitors, a breath mask to help her breathing, and bandages covering her chest, part of her shoulders, legs, hands and thighs. Not to mention her nose was patched up. She was lucky that it wouldn't be crooked and was the easiest thing they healed.

The only visitor she would have been allowed was her father as he was, well her father. Both of her arms and legs were restrained to keep her still and from trashing about too much. Tokaku eyes finally flung open wide in panic. She looked around, the flash of imaginary fire taking over, making her eyes close again out of fear. Only to find out, she was fine. It was just a flashback that awoke her. Taking notice of her restrains, she could barely move not only because of the straps, but because of the pain and medicine she was on.

She felt like shit. She managed to turn her head, noticing her father sitting across from him. She stared at him in silence. "...Hmpf. Not keeping... Your distance... Now... When I'm like this... What do you want...? Come to scold me...?" She said bitterly as she was angered. It was heard to breathe at first, but she was learning how to talk again quickly. It seemed to be the only thing she could manage at the moment.

------------

OOC:
Tag: @
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
Burned Heart [Toshizo]Feb 28, 2023 12:14:14 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Aku Soku Zan - Slay Evil Immediately
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"burned heart".
"A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive."

DISAPPOINTMENT AND CONCERN

Toshizou didn't immediately visit Tokaku in the hospital after hearing about it. Not because he didn't want to, but as he had been sent to Kuwana to represent the Hokage, who decided to stay in the village in case something happened, he had some diplomatic issues that took precedent over his personal desires, especially considering that the altercation was between allied nations, and he needed to make sure their alliance wasn't hurt by the reckless actions of the two Genin, even though he believed Tokaku was more to blame in this situation, as she was the one who - according to the reports he had received - turned the confrontation into a physical one.

Once in the hospital, he made his way to her room. As her parent, he was allowed in. As he opened the door, he sighed almost immediately upon seeing the state she was in. It was no surprise to him, he had heard about it, but seeing her in that state was sad, and infuriating at the same time. Toshizou would remove his sword and place it by the door, he didn't need it to talk to his daughter. As he approached her, he could notice the bitter and angered gaze, who quickly called him out on not keeping his distance. "Although you are deserving of a scolding... I want to first make sure you are okay. I heard from the doctors you will recover, and that is good." he said, his tone serious as it usually was, even if in his scarlet eyes there was a visible hint of concern.

"Why attack a member of an allied village? Our blades should be aimed at our enemies and them alone, Tokaku. I thought I had taught you better than that." he sighed, shaking his head. "If it wasn't for the Hyuuga boy... You may have died!" he added, feeling a bit frustrated he had to show some gratitude towards Shigure now.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Kuwana's hospital
Tokaku's room
[]
[327 words]
Ren has written 399 posts
Burned Heart [Toshizo]Mar 2, 2023 22:56:41 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

He placed down his sword in the corner. It was weird that he brought it even to a hospital visit. Staring at him in his eyes she noticed that he was both angry and concerned. Something she was not used to seeing. It angered her. Why was he mad at her, it was his other hellspawn that did this to her, but of course the same one must be playing victim now. This only turned anger to hatred. "I know... I'll be alright... If there's a god... He's probably not done having fun putting me through pain... Not yet... So of course, I'm still alive..." She spoke somberly.

It seemed to be the story of her life, tragedy after tragedy. Nothing but pain. Either physical or psychological. When he asked why she did what she did, her face grew with visible hatred. "Why...? At first... I was worried she was one of you pathetic call girls... I thought she was trying to get money from you or... Holding something against you... Blackmailing you... I spotted you with her here and there... It is unusual for... For you to keep in contact with your girl of the day..." She started, recalling events and now giving her, her side.

"But upon looking at her up closely... I realized she wasn't your floozy... She was one of my siblings... She did say she was blackmailing you... She gave no context... So, I assumed she meant you harm... So, I pulled out my blade... I didn't get into a battle position yet though... To let her know that I am protective of my family..." She said before pausing to breathe. "Then she tossed a cigarette at my face... I took that as a threat... Got into a battle position... Then... She said she would have to kill me... But then said she was going to take my eyes and... And then hospitalize me..." She went on.

"If I didn't put away my blade... That is... So, I called her bluff... The battle went on... I kept getting angrier and angrier at her insults and threats... To the point where I lost control when she had... Had a wire wrapped around my throat... I got desperate... So I used a fireball to try and escape... Since she took my sword... She directed my head to the ground causing the fire to hit me... Then took her sweet time putting the fire out..." She said, clinching her fists as she spoke, her chakra getting cold and filled with hate, with a hint of fear, due to her budding slight pyrophobia she now had.

"...Next time I see her, alley or not... I will make her pay... I will foster my hatred and get stronger... Next time, you will be visiting her in the hospital... I will get my pride back..." She said, vowing as for a moment, her Sharingan almost went active, before deactivating. The heart monitors went wild for a moment as her heart raced as her emotions went wild. "Don't you dare let her off the hook completely...! Don't let her play victim...! She knew what she was doing...! LOOK AT ME!" She said, even managing to yell.

"You taught me nothing lately! You've been keeping your distance...! Playing with your new favorite children! It's like you forgot about me!" She said accusatory towards him as her emotions came flooding out.

------------

OOC:
Tag: @
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
Burned Heart [Toshizo]Mar 3, 2023 11:18:30 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Aku Soku Zan - Slay Evil Immediately
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"burned heart".
"A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive."

THE DEMON OF THE FLEETING BLOSSOMS

Toshizou didn't say a word at first, letting Tokaku play the victim as much as she wanted to. It didn't bother him much. Her injuries, while severe, were something she could heal from, and he had been in that position many times throughout his life. If anything, he felt like this new generation needed to grow a spine. Maybe he had been a bit too soft and indulging due to his guilt, or perhaps he just didn't understand this newer generation. He did pay closer attention the moment she started explaining why she stalked Azarea. Still, her words made him scoff. "You really believed that, if someone was capable of blackmailing me, YOU would be able to solve the situation? Tokaku, being confident of one's abilities is a good thing, but not when it blinds them to the reality. If I can't deal with something, you should not try. You will just end up killing yourself. I can take care of my self. I never needed anyone's help, nor do I need it now." his tone was stern, but it had a hint of concern for the girl. He definitely didn't want to have them getting involved in his own situations, the man had a plethora of enemies, enemies that were far beyond the capabilities of any of his offspring, and if they decided that they could help, they would just die meaningless deaths.

As she continued, he sighed and shook his head. "One thing you still fail to understand, and I believe that stems from your naivety... You do not draw your blade unless you are going to actually use it. Empty threads will only make you look weak, and leave you vulnerable, as... Well, this situation speaks for itself. Now... Before you go on swinging your blade against people, remember that our blade should only be aimed at our actual enemies. Not allies. Those, if any issues arise, you leave the grown-ups deal with it." he added, but when she continued to say that she was gonna make Azarea pay, that she would foster the hatred and restore her pride, he sighed again. But what riled him up, was when she started demanding things from him.

Toshizou got up, glaring at the girl. "YOU WILL BE QUIET! YOU WILL NOT DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME! KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE!" he shouted, before taking a deep breathe to calm his tone. "How I will address this situation, and I will, it is up to me. You will reign in your hatred, and behave! Or I will make you behave. Don't let you think, for a second, that the fact you are my daughter will prevent me from disciplining you as a senior ranking official within the Hidden Leaf's forces. My sense of duty comes before my personal feelings, and you should know that by now." he scoffed, and when she continued to complain about him keeping his distance, he shook his head.

"What else do you want from me? I train you, I house you, I'm there for you. But I'm a shinobi. If you want a parent to coddle you up, I'm not that person. Now if you are talking about Shinde, she is my heiress. I need to educate her about the clan. You, Tokaku, are better than a Hatake, you are an Uchiha. And it is about time for you to both accept, and embrace that." he stated. "And while you will always be my daughter, and I would like to be there for you. We are shinobi. Don't act like a needy child. It is unbecoming of someone like you." he added.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Kuwana's hospital
Tokaku's room
[]
[613 words]
Ren has written 399 posts

quick reply

compose a reply