Suggesting Staff Re-Evaluation

compose a reply
Suggesting Staff Re-EvaluationMar 4, 2023 18:51:07 GMT -5
Necro
All of the disadvantages in this world stems from a person's lack of ability.
Necro Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 12/20 rank occupation TBA
Hello, so I came across a jutsu that was just passed in November that breaks many of the kai rulings brought up. Tamashī no Fukyōwaon [Soul Dissonance]. This jutsu allows a person to Kai using their life blade by having it act as a separate entity, which allows the Kai to act as a 2-rank Kai out of the Genjutsu in question. This defeats the purpose of a Bijuu kai, which is its own chakra entity. Jins, I get it. Strict rules are placed on Kage Bunshin regarding the jutsu ruling regarding Kai. Kagura's Mind Eye's personal Kai does not function to this extent. It is still doing a lot more for a lot less.

My idea as Jiongu being quite literally a second entity living alongside the host user does not work as it hindered Bijuu Kai and other Clan SAs specifically against Genjutsu, which I wholesomely understand. Yet, still, those clans do not nearly have the same power this jutsu has from a Bukijutsu clan. This distraught me as even though it can be argued that the LifeBlade SA can 'grow' a personality and this is a separate entity is a big reason the EGF idea was argued against and goes against Clan, Specialized Abilities, and even FULL-CONTROL Bijuu Kai. Yes, some things are grandfathered but those are apps way in the past, this was apped barely 5 months ago. Genjutsu has long been the only spec people tend to rally against.

The pain in this is stated to refresh after one rotation. The protrusions are stuck in the but this jutsu makes no attempt to clarify if the pain is there as any motor loss is stated to recuperate after one rotation. This gives the jutsu access to redo this multiple times and overall abuse the spec out entirely.

The Lifeblade is implied that it is a shared constant chakra thus there is no introduction of new chakra to give the added pulse that Kage Bunshin Clones/Allies/Bijuu give. The constant part is what diminishes this ability, which would make this on par with KME, in theory. In actuality, this jutsu still overall costs less than Kagura Mind's Eye and it's needed jutsu to give out KME-boosted Kai.

I am suggesting an all-encompassing staff revisit on this jutsu who don't play an active character within the clan, I am quite aware as this is a suggestion, it will not give the same emphasis as an appeal. However, I am not actively seeking removal/revision from grading staff. I am seeking that entire discussion for all of the staff to have. What happens after is completely up to the discretion of staff. As far as this reads, it is too powerful for a clan, especially one not genjutsu-focused, to pass. As highlighted, this jutsu really steps on genjutsu rulings, pre-existing specialized abilities, and Jinchuuriki-exclusive boons. Without lasting effects or long-lasting repercussions. Again, highlighting that the life blade gives the sword a personality, arguably the same as Jiongu and the host victim, it does not actively provide the chakra separation for an efficient Kai. A possible suggestion is to eliminate the use of handseals for the remainder of the thread unless a one-hand seal SA is present. Another possible one is to instead have it follow the pain-kai chart to give it more of a balancing act. Again, these are just suggestions from a member's viewpoint.

Thank you for reading and I apologize for any grievances this suggestion may have caused.
has written 2 posts

quick reply

compose a reply