Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]It had been a short while before the Chunin Exams were set to begin with Sogo being told to attend by their master whilst Jun opted not too attend due to wanting to further hone her skills. However on this day she’d been working with her teammate in order to further a hypothesis she had stumbled upon not too long ago, she had put it to the test with their master but due to her flimsy accuracy was unable to get a firm reading on her process.
[break][break]
And so today she requested the assistance of her teammate in order to see if she could help. She waited in the training fields for her companion to arrive testing out one of her seals by aiming at a few of the targets. One of them had been riddled with burns and fuinjutsu chains that were wound and bound across it. And she would take another go at the other one aiming to shoot her blast of fuinjutsu towards it, branding her target directly in the center. "Checkmate!” the girl would say with a pleased smile on her face.
[break][break]
"It would seem my accuracy is holding up relatively well, splendid!” the girl would say, her body had had still a good reserve of chakra despite all she’d done, for now she was simply waiting on Sogo. She hadn't had too many opportunity to see them due to how separate their training regimen's were but she was happy to get the chance to train and Bond with her.

[break]

[attr="class","skullinfo"]222 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Mar 5, 2023 16:54:18 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
A Gentle SnowfallMar 5, 2023 18:02:04 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Genin Team

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Punctuality was for nerds, the proper, and definitely not for someone who easily forgot things. Luckily for her and her teammate, Jun, Sogo had a damn good instructor to make sure she was sent along with expedience. Sogo grinned under her ski mask as she skimmed down hill to the training grounds at full speed. Coming to the snowdrift before the training grounds Sogo would fly over the expanse and into the air, spining while grabbing one end of her board before adjusting her weight and landing with a plume of snow rising behind her as she came to a stop.

Turning left and right before spotting Jun and shaking her head, an obvious reverse of a greeting. Waving good bye as she said hello, approaching the silver-haired muramatsa with the energy of someone who seemed completely unenthusuastic. Jun would know better at the very least, but Sogo stayed completely oblivious that she was doing anything amiss, "You don't need anything? [You needed something?]"

She would ask a short question as she waited for the response that her teammate could give. Letting her board sink into the snow at foot so that she could conserve chakra for boarding later.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

Wisp has written 30 posts
A Gentle SnowfallMar 5, 2023 18:57:50 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]After sometime the girl would arrive a few moments after she was normally expected to arrive. "There you are I was almost worried you’d be late.” the girl would say as she looked at her teammate. She always had a flashy way of making an entrance, sliding in her snowboard which was the one thing she actively wanted to test. "I most certainly did!” the girl would say with a wide and pleased smile, she would make her way over towards her board. "You see I have a hypothesis I’ve been attempting to put to the test.” the girl would look down at her board gesturing for her to step away from it.
[break][break]
"In my studies with my clans dojutsu I’ve learned that our dojutsu is unable to effect chakra reactive weaponry, and simply put I’d like to be able to put that Idea to the test using your board as my object of study.” She’d keep her eyes on it, if she was given a chance to do so taking advantage of the large open space and activating her clans dojutsu which would cause her pupil to split apart the center forming a tilde with two small circles on either side.
[break][break]
"So if you don’t mind, I’d like to attempt to utilize one of my Fuinjutsu on your shield in order to see what happens.” the girl would say bringing her eyes back up to her teammate, revealing her white colored dojutsu. "I promise you I won’t damage it, and, if I do I will compensate you by having the wages from my next mission go towards the reconstruction of your Shield.” she would say in an attempt to assure her that her board would be fine.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]238 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Mar 5, 2023 19:38:27 GMT -5
A Gentle SnowfallMar 6, 2023 21:17:08 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull

get away from me
[get closer to me]

That was a lot of words being spoken in her direction, yep. In a fashion that was entirely understandable to her nature as a brainiac Jun went on a bit of a tirade as she explained her point to her teammate and, apparently, lab partner. Sogo, would listen all the same, but all she got really out of this was that she wasn't really needed. Her board was, but not her. That wasn't quite right- no Sogo was definitely going to be involved here if she could help it.

Lifting her board to an insane angle, leaving her damn near vertical Sogo would nod along, "I can't do that for you, the board goes with me. You can impractically practice on a moving target wrong? Experience with being still is bad for everyone. [ (I) can do that for you, but the board stays with me. You can't practice on a still target right? Experience with moving is good for everyone.]"

Sogo would form the seals for Wind Walking from the angle and skid back and away from Jun, aiming to wait for the girl to start forming her jutsu. Sogo would begin to strafe left and right, Jun would need to aim for more precise timing. Sogo would be attmepting to block the attacks, but she wanted to see if she could increase her speed progressively as she worked with her teammate.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

last edit by Fuitchi Sogo on Mar 6, 2023 21:17:55 GMT -5
A Gentle SnowfallMar 11, 2023 9:36:01 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would set her agreement she wouldn’t simply just let her place a seal on her board and instead told her that she should attempt to aim on a moving target which Jun thought was more than fair. "Perfectly fine, I’ve been meaning to improve my accuracy so I welcome the challenge.” with that the girl would take a step back giving her teammate a moment to gather herself before she began to strafe to left to right on her board. She’d watch the girls movements closely.
[break][break]
As she kept going the board was moving rather quickly it was a fast target and her classmate knew how to wield the board relatively well. As she gaining towards her the girl would keep her eyes locked on her board and would attempt to craft a seal within her minds eyes formulating the kanji for great weight. "If my hypothesis is correct, then the chakra within that board will block out my own chakra thus canceling out ability to effectively take advantage of my techniques.” the girl would think to herself as the girls dojutsu completed the sclera of her eyes would go from amber to white and the pupil would split apart leaving two small circles on either side.
[break][break]
With this ability now set together the girl would fire off her Dojutsu towards the surface of the board getting a firm line of sight on her opponent hoping that she’d be able to land a sufficient enough strike on her adversary in order to be able to slow her down using a small amount of weight on the great weight seal in order to attempt and weight the board down if the result worked then the board should slow itself down. If not then either her hypothesis is proven correct or her partner is more skilled on her board than she thought.
[break][break]

NAME: Senkin [Great Weight]
[break]
[break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low to Medium
[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
[break]
DESCRIPTION:
[break]
A simple technique where the user will inscribe a small seal upon an object and apply their chakra to the object, allowing that object to act as a regular weight. It appears in Kanji of how much weight is added up to a half ton and can be broken with a single seal by the user. It cannot be used on another person and costs chakra based upon how much weight is applied to the seal.
[break]
Very Low (0-300lbs)
[break]
Low (300-700 lbs)
[break]
Medium (700lbs - 0.5 tons)

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]307 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Mar 11, 2023 9:39:41 GMT -5
A Gentle SnowfallMar 12, 2023 0:25:12 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Sogo would frown as her proposition was accepted, excited by that. Her board beginning to slide back and forth quicker as Jun began to form handseals. Sogo was not entirely sure of what to fully plan for in this situation, was it going to be some plume of fire? A jet of tears? That second one sounded like only morons would try it earnestly speaking.

As she slid left the snow just barely to her right melted away from the sudden heat burst in the shape of kanji. Sogo looked unimpressed, but her sudden stillness spoke for her being stunned on the matter.

"What the fuck?" She said out loud for both girls to hear before she started sliding again. She would need to watch out for when Jun finished the hand seals if she was going to lift the board to block if that was the sort of thing that was expected here.

Catching herself again she started to shift back and forth at a fast rate, this time adding intervelled shifts to her momentum as to trip Jun up at least a little bit. If she was shot at again this time she would at least be ready for it.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

A Gentle SnowfallMar 12, 2023 18:51:04 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]
As the girl had fired off her technique towards her teammate
the snow would begin to melt her shot having missed it’s mark. "Blast…”the girl would think to herself as she watched her strafe by. "My blast was close however my accuracy was somewhat atrocious.” As the girl would move around her she’d watch the girl keeping her eyes slight ahead of her target, the two hot translucent orbs moving towards her as quickly as they could.
[break][break]
"Aim not for where they are but where they’re going.” she'd remind herself. As her neurologically impaired partner would motion past her she’d turn her body and keep an on where she was headed formulating the seals within her eyes once again attempting to craft the same type of seal And once again for the same area.
[break][break]
Aiming to hit the bottom of the board, as she moves around if she managed to land it the effect would once again be the same trying to increase the weight of the board in order to force the woman to fall her last shot hadn’t landed and so her hypothesis remains incomplete however having refocused herself and aimed her shot to be on par with her natural trajectory.
[break][break]
However the girls movements were rather quick and she needed to make certain that she could properly land her technique but with her partners talent it was going to be relatively difficult. Hopefully however her training would pay off for her.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]219 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Mar 12, 2023 18:51:36 GMT -5