Ash and Lightning

compose a reply
Ash and LightningMay 13, 2023 15:03:27 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
The outside world slowed, stilled... stopped.

"No. No, no, no, no, no, nononoNO! Lea-LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE!!!" Miroru screamed into the face of a tempest. The storm dominated her inner world, plastered the white and red cloth of her outfit to her body, matted her fluffy orange hair to her head, over her eyes. The wind was blowing so hard, she could hardly stand, tipping and stumbling just to keep her feet. The grass underfoot was a web of rivulets pouring into the lakeshore, and the lights of the foxes in their shrines was barely visible.

The massive eye beneath the surface of the lake itself was perfectly clear, though- despite everything, she could see the FOX just fine.

Words echoed into the storm-torn sanctuary of Miroru's inner world. Most of them were too muffled to make out. They weren't Shinde speaking. Some other girl. Then Shinde's voice cracked past the storm, distant but clear enough, at times, to make out.

"~~~~ ~~~ ~ell's your probl~~~ ~~~ ~ust trying to smooth a debate with a fri~~~~ ~~~ ~~ll are you threatening me f~~~ ~~o even are yo~~"

Lightning snapped the stormsky overhead as Miroru hugged her middle. "That's... that's not what happened..!" Miroru screamed up at the sky. "You STOPPED me! You TOUCHED me! I didn't want any of that! You wouldn't LISTEN!"

And she never will. You see how she behaves. She evades the truth. Sidesteps, redirects. Manipulates. You would not cow to being held hostage, so instead she tries to twist your heart and loins to favor her instead.

"I said leave me alone!" Miroru yelled towards the lake, squealing as she was almost thrown off her feet by a blast of wind. "This isn't your concern!"

It isn't my concern when my host is disrespected? Trapped? ASSAULTED? You knocked the Grass boy unconscious for simply SEEMING like he was trying to LOOK at you. THIS WHELP GRABBED YOU. She DESERVES your fury!

"My fury, m-AGH!" The wind threw Miroru off her feet and into the grassy mud underfoot. She slid, groaning, and fought back to her knees. "Maybe..! But not... yours! Not what you want me to do! So just... go back to sleep! I'm not... hurting... anyone!"

THEN YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE HURT UNTIL YOU GIVE THEM REASON TO FEAR DOING SO. Stop the cycle NOW. STRIKE her!

"Mi-chi?"

In a heartbeat the rain stopped. The wind continued, the stormclouds roiled overhead, but the rain was gone. Miroru panted, in the mud, rainslick and pale.

"Let me help?"

Staring at the clouds,

Miroru tilted her

head briefly. Down, up. A nod, halting. One hand fell off her head, planted on the ground for support as the other moved to cover her face. She could see... not Shinde. Someone was in the way.

"... I-chi..." A slow breath, untangling ragged, scattered panting. "... Onee-chan." Breathing room. Safety. Itsuki had waited for her to respond. Probably out of caution- not everyone could rock burn scars as well as Azarea- but she appreciated it in the moment anyway.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on May 13, 2023 15:04:40 GMT -5
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Ash and LightningMay 13, 2023 15:44:02 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Siblings

Azarea did not budge nor did the young woman's hard vicious stare waver. The only change to her stance being the slightest step forward at Itsuki's arrival so she was no longer standing directly over Miroru, but in front of them. The older taller girl shielding them both with her form. Her senses fanned out and scarlet eyes sharp as she picked up the gradual lessening of Miroru's distress with Itsuki's arrival and the anger rolling off of the white haired girl in front of her.

"I'm here Miroru. Everything's gonna be all right." Azarea murmurs keeping her back to the two as she slowly threaded chakra through her muscles ready to react should the girl try anything. The Kumo-nin outright ignoring Shinde's jabs as the red head twisted her chakra sending a tiny pulse at the Yamanaka to get his attention without turning away from her opponent "Itsuki is going to go ahead and take you back to my room for now so you two can rest." She assures Miroru and hopes Itsuki picks up on the order. He seemed like a clever kid and she'd have to thank him later.

"Grab the hotel key out of my back pouch. It has the room number on it. Don't open the door for anyone, but me or your higher ups. I'll be along shortly." Azarea muttered lips barely moving and voice just loud enough to reach Itsuki's ears alone. Should the boy reach for her pouch he'd find the key exactly where she said it was. Azarea making no move to stop him from taking it as she kept her eyes solidly on Shinde. Ready to prevent the white haired girl from giving chase after the two as they tried to depart.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye] [X]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, KME or Sensory SA
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

NAME: Raiippo [Thunder Step]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
The thunder step is a step beyond the wind step. The user will move their body even more faster than that in the wind step, and with their chakra, will cause their body to appear like "lightning" flying around the opponent in circles; there have been instances where the user has also appeared as a hundred sharp pieces of paper that fly around the opponent. This move is far more difficult to predict than the wind step and the user can launch dozens of attacks within seconds to quickly wear the opponent down. (tai primary only)

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Ash and LightningMay 16, 2023 6:36:10 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

Without looking away from Miroru, Itsuki reached out and fished the key from Azarea's backpack, his nimble fingers finding it quickly and slipping it into the folds of his kimono so fast it might have seemed to have disappeared. The moment it seemed the girl had come back enough to recognise he reached out to grab her in his arms, scooping the slightly taller genin off her feet as he tried to keep her grounded to him, his chakra as calm as he could keep it to avoid pissing off the fox.

"Alright Mi-chi, off we go" he stated as cheerfully as he could manage, still not turning to look at either Azarea or Shinde, his attention focused enough to recognise Toshizou-sama's heir's chakra signature. Though they'd never interacted to the best of his knowledge, he had sensed her when training with the Hatake clan head. He didn't know what was happening between her and Miroru, and honestly he didn't much care right now. What mattered was his bestest friend was upset and needed comforting.

Oh and a bijuu was trying to break out.

But upset friend was more important.

Forming the seal for Shunshin once he had a good grasp on Miroru, Itsuki pushed himself and his friend away as fast as he could, assuming she didn't fight him, heading for the hotel where he could take her to a place she felt safe and reassure her further. Maybe there was snacks, a blanket, perhaps some music. He'd work out when he got there.

Word Count: 255
Tags: , ,

Eleri has written 410 posts
Ash and LightningMay 17, 2023 23:20:50 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7, -4 SD rank Chuunin occupation Kunoichi
Honestly. Shinde wasn't having it right now. These people came out of fucking nowhere, and she was having a shitty enough day as it was. So, in those next moments, she proceeded to look on at the situation, and realized that none of this was worth the fucking trouble. They didn't bother explaining to her, or talking of the situation, and frankly, within those next moments? She didn't care. Instead, she'd utilize the Shunshin no Jutsu with a single handseal, and would vanish from sight at an incredibly fast speed. Vanishing off the ground, she'd decided to head off to a proctor of the examination and inform them that one of her fellow participants, a redheaded woman had threatened deadly force against her between rounds. Would answer any questions if needed regarding further context.

Frankly, she was understandably more than a little angered considering the whole circumstance, but especially two random fuckers coming out of nowhere as they did. 

Otherwise? She'd step off to her own room and mind her own day for the rest of the time. She'd not bother to speak to anyone else for the rest of the examinations for training or otherwise, because frankly, she was done with this entire thing. 

From being accused of murdering someone's friends and pets, to having her life threatened, to being confronted by two strangers and a fucking mental breakdown. Shinde had neither the time, nor the effort right now, and frankly, she wasn't sure if she was going to later on either. She reflected on the current circumstances, and frankly? Maybe it was best to just let this shit go. Wasn't worth the headache or the stress. Taking the liberty to clear her mind and relax for the rest of the time, she'd try her best to forget about this day, though not the faces or the visages of people she'd seen. 

[Exit]
last edit by Hatake Shinde on May 17, 2023 23:23:58 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 307 posts
Ash and LightningMay 19, 2023 10:14:08 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Exit

Once Itsuki had departed exiting the area with Miroru some of the tension eased from Azarea's shoulders though the woman remained on high alert. The Kunoichi waiting until she could sense the pair reach the hotel before her scarlet eyes cut towards the pale haired Konoha nin who was already going through her own seal for a shunshin. Doubtlessly off to try to try and make a report.

Drawing one of her kemutagaru from her pocket Azarea lit it with a spark of chakra as she formed her own seal for the shunshin. Disappearing in a swirl of dust to assess the situation with her imouto and their friend.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye] [X]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, KME or Sensory SA
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts

quick reply

compose a reply