age 8 years old birthday August 8th rank Academy Student occupation
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
[attr="class","goodback"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

[attr="class","goodtext"]
Today was a super special day! Well to Shun at least. As it was the celebration of his birth. Well, whatever birth meant his mom and dad never gave him a clear answer on what that meant generally mentioning something about a bird sending him to them. Either way, though it would mean he would get to do whatever he wanted to, and for him that meant taking pictures! His parents had given him extra film as a gift for his camera and he was gonna take so many photos of the world around him.

His only restriction was he couldn't leave the village which was understandable, but he wanted to take pictures of the snowy mountains or the sea creatures laying about the icy tundra. Yet being confined to the village was a bit of a bummer for the young one. Still, there had to be new subjects to capture in his photos he hadn't already. So he would end up walking around the village asking people if he could take their photo. So many people of different sizes, shapes, hair colors, and stances it was so interesting he wondered if he could make a collage of them all. How neat would that be?

### Words | | @tagged

[googlefont=Philosopher][googlefont=Arizonia]
[newclass=.goodboy]width:500px;height:500px;background:#120A19;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.goodpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/qxjBsCX/rikuu.png);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbox] width:300px;height:500px;background-color:#120A19;margin-left:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.goodback] width:230px;height:420px;padding:20px;background-color:#120A19;float:right;margin-top:-485px;margin-right:15px;margin-left:-30px; border:5px double #6E6AB7;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext] width:90%;height:300px;font:12px Philosopher;color:#E5C4CB;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;margin-left:5px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;padding-left:25px;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext b] color:#2C6761;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext i] color:#2C6761;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#58413E; border:2px solid #58413E;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#6E6AB7; border-left:2px solid transparent; border-right:2px solid transparent;border-top:2px solid transparent; border-bottom:2px solid transparent; [/newclass]
Elumenate has written 15 posts
Say Cheese! [Open]Aug 15, 2023 4:41:15 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
One person stood out for picture taking. Tall, lithe, and with the gait of water. And with shocking pink hair flowing in the morning breeze, along with glowing pink eyes that glimmered with their own light. That she was eating a meat-bun and carrying a wooden sword just added to the surreal appearance of it all, as if he had wandered into a whole new world with different rules than his own.
Lilly has written 881 posts
Say Cheese! [Open]Aug 30, 2023 5:03:59 GMT -5
Urano Shun
"Everyone is just a friend waiting for a hug!"
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

While searching for possible people and objects to take pictures of he found someone in the distance who stood out among the snowy landscape of Yukigakure. A tall lady with shockingly pink hair stood out even more along the white landscape. She was minding her own business eating a meatbun and she had a sword with her which meant she had to have some combat experience. Maybe she was the shinobi of the village which meant she could probably make cool and fun poses for him if he took her photo so he couldn't help but be eager.

Racing over to the woman his face filled with the grin that was his smile he would ask, "Can I take your picture, pretty lady?" His innocence shone in his eyes showing he had no exposure to the shinobi world like other children his age. While of course, he did have some experience because of his older brother and his short time in the academy had the look of someone closer to civilian status than a shinobi in training. While waiting for the woman's response he would find himself bouncing up and down on his heels giddy to hear her response to his question.

### Words | | @tagged

[newclass=.goodboy]width:500px;height:500px;background:#120A19;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.goodpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/qxjBsCX/rikuu.png);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass][newclass=.goodbox] width:300px;height:500px;background-color:#120A19;margin-left:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.goodback] width:230px;height:420px;padding:20px;background-color:#120A19;float:right;margin-top:-485px;margin-right:15px;margin-left:-30px; border:5px double #6E6AB7;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext] width:90%;height:300px;font:12px Philosopher;color:#E5C4CB;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;margin-left:5px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;padding-left:25px;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext b] color:#2C6761;[/newclass] [newclass=.goodtext i] color:#2C6761;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#58413E; border:2px solid #58413E;[/newclass][newclass=.goodtext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#6E6AB7; border-left:2px solid transparent; border-right:2px solid transparent;border-top:2px solid transparent; border-bottom:2px solid transparent; [/newclass]
Say Cheese! [Open]Aug 30, 2023 5:11:12 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Well, that was something you don't see every day. A kid came up to her and asked to take her picture. With his picture box. Which could be fun, but Raimaa wasn't in the business of giving something for nothing, so decided that she was going to have a little bit of fun before she let him take her picture.

"Huh. Mei was asking to have a child recently. You'll do" Raimaa would comment, reaching out to pick him up.
Say Cheese! [Open]Sept 18, 2023 21:41:11 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

"What does that mean Obasan?" Shun would ask tilting his head at the woman's response to him asking if he could take her picture. However, he wouldn't get to think much about what that meant as she would reach out to pick him up. Not thinking much of it he would giggle as he was lifted into the air. "Are we gonna play Obasan?" Shun would ask innocently looking at the beautiful violet or pink hair she sported. Shun hadn't met another adult so nice before it was like meeting someone like his momma. Was she also gonna be a momma to him? That would be so cool! Two mommas! How lucky!

Noticing how high up he was Shun would look around at the people of Yukigakure and say, "Wow look how high up I am!" He would raise his arms high in glee. His camera would fall to his small body, though still connected to the strap wrapped around his neck, as he would wave at each person walking by with a giant smile on his face. His giggles practically echoed across the land as he was enjoying the newfound height he was at. Finding this woman was certainly a fun new experience especially if he could see things up so high.

### Words | | @tagged

Say Cheese! [Open]Sept 22, 2023 5:38:41 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
What the hell was with that complete lack of reaction? Putting him done, she would use Kai. And if he was still here and it wasn't a Genjutsu prank, she would cock her head.

"Are you messing with me, or were you really not told about keeping safe around stranger?" Raimaa would ask, a more serious tone than before. She was fine with kids wandering around alone, but not kids this apparently completely oblivious to the world...
Say Cheese! [Open]Oct 23, 2023 20:50:47 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

Shun would tilt his head at the actions of the pretty woman confused by what she was saying. She wasn't strange now, was she? Should he be afraid of her? It was not like he was in any danger here as there were a ton of witnesses if she did indeed kidnap him, but she hadn't. Moving his camera to the side of his tiny body he would look at the woman with eyes full of wonder and ask, "Are you strange?" Tilting his head to the side he would also add, "Should I be afraid of you?" He couldn't sense any reason to be afraid of her after all she picked him up and put him down rather quickly if she had indeed planned to take him wouldn't she have run?

He had been taught about stranger danger before by his parents, but so far no one in the village seemed to fit that description to him. Everyone seemed so nice around here including this woman! "You don't seem like a scary lady in fact you seem like fun!" Shun would say with a smile beaming on his face. How could such a woman with such pretty hair be bad anyways? Shun was certain she wasn't a stranger, but merely a friend whom he hadn't met yet.

### Words | | @tagged

Say Cheese! [Open]Nov 7, 2023 14:37:04 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"Yes, I am a stranger. No, you shouldn't be afraid of me, but you should be cautious about people who randomly pick you up for no given reason. Looking after yourself is important, after all"

Raimaa would exhale, and flick her hair out some, shaking her head.

"I don't seem like a scary lady because I've had twenty years of training to not appear like that. You can rarely trust first impressions, especially when they start so wildly. I'm not saying stick a kunai in the leg of anyone who touches you, but don't be so nonplussed when people you don't know pick you up or try to drag you away"
Say Cheese! [Open]Dec 12, 2023 20:33:42 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

Shun looked down slightly sad at the woman's words. They made sense to a degree, but wouldn't that mean he would have to be cold and distant to everyone he meets? How could he make friends that way? Was everyone like that? Did everyone treat each other with weariness cause they were unsure of who they were? How could anyone be happy about that? The mere idea of that made Shun begin to sniffle. "B-b-but how can w-w-we make f-f-friends then?" he would question the pink-haired lady his eyes practically watery with tears as he thought of how sad life might be if people weren't nice and friendly with each other.

"D-d-does that m-m-mean you d-d-don't want to be f-f-friends?" Shun would ask his eyes practically wide in shock and uncertainty. He only wanted to enjoy taking pictures of people and playing with others like he normally would, but if the worst this woman said was true he was simply asking for danger to strike him and he was so young. Would it be better if he stayed home and locked himself in his room? Keeping a low profile from the world that way he couldn't get wronged like this lady said he might be. He was so unsure of how to react to these new thoughts this woman was placed in his tiny mind.

### Words | | @tagged

Say Cheese! [Open]Dec 29, 2023 12:09:50 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"With caution" Raimaa would reply, crouching down. She didn't seem to bother much about his sobbing,just staring at him with those glowing, inscrutable eyes.

"Treat people like you treat a body of water. If you jump in with both feet, you are going to find yourself in trouble when it is much deeper and colder than you expected. So dip your toe in, make sure you can see the bottom, or at least have floatation devices in case it turns out to be too deep.

What you feel, and what you show, are not always the same thing. Be as jolly as you want with your outward appearance, but always maintain a thread of caution in all unknown circumstances, be it person, food or environment. You can apologise for being standoffish. You can't apologise for being stabbed in the throat"
Say Cheese! [Open]Jan 23, 2024 18:54:18 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

This woman's words just simply confused him even more. Why did people need to put up a front why couldn't they just be honest and be their true selves? "That seems sleepy," Shun would say slightly blunt thinking of how much of a strain it must be to not be one's true self. "Can't we all just be trustful and enjoy each other's company?" he would ask trying to recover from the sobbing pace he had been in. "Mommy always says to smile in the face of advertisy! Is that the same thing?" Shun would ask unsure of what his mom always said as he simply would interpret it as just smiling for everyone which he was always willing to do. He loved people after all!

However, the comment about not apologizing for being stabbed in the throat confused the young child. "Why would someone need to apologize for being stabbed?" he questioned with a tilt of his head as he looked at the pink-haired lady in confusion, "Wouldn't the stabber need to apologize for hurting their friend?" This also brought up the point of why would someone stab someone for no reason anyway, but that might be a question for another time.

### Words | | @tagged

last edit by Urano Shun on Jan 23, 2024 18:54:32 GMT -5
Say Cheese! [Open]Jan 24, 2024 19:11:52 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"We can be trustful and enjoy each other's company. Until someone realizes that you'll trust them whatever they do, and so start to do things that benefit you rather than them. And then you eventually die for their benefit. To smile in the face of adversity is a similar thing, yes. It's a lie, to others and yourself, to embolden yourself. To make people think you feel something different to what you are feeling"

Raimaa would shift a little, and then ponder for a moment.

"As for apologising for being stabbed, this assumes you survive. And now you need to apologise to your loved ones for being so gullible that you got stabbed in the throat and nearly died, making them worry for you. But at the same time, no amount of apologising will take back your wounds or their worries, and so it is a waste of time and effort. Thus, you can not apologise for it.

"The people who do the stabbing don't tend to care what you think of them, or what you think they think of you. It's easier to stab someone who lets their guard down, after all. That's like, Shinobi 101"
Say Cheese! [Open]Feb 9, 2024 11:44:05 GMT -5
Urano Shun
Urano Shun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[attr="class","goodboy"]
[attr="class","goodpic"]
[attr="class","goodbox"]
I'll show you how
beautiful you are

"That makes me sad," Shun would say looking down to the ground. Was that really what being a shinobi was like? Not trusting anyone and always being in fear of being attacked by friends and foes alike? That didn't seem like a life worth living for and Shun wondered if that might be the reason his parents pulled him from the academy. Was he simply just not suited for the shinobi lifestyle then? Was he simply too soft and kind?

"Does that mean I should give up?" Shun would mutter to himself thinking about his dreams of being this super cool shinobi his parents could be proud of. It was like his world was crumbling around him and he was going to be a failure no matter what he did. It seemed that this person he found thought it in his mind why else would they criticize his worldview? Shun wasn't happy, to say the least as his eyes began to fill with tears. No, he wouldn't believe her and decided to reject her notion. "I don't believe you!" he would scream out and quickly turn around a run off going as fast as his little legs could take him. There was just no way she could be right and Shun wasn't about to let her stop him from believing in the inherent goodness of people.

[Exit]

### Words | | @tagged